It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

These are some wonderful answers and some disturbing ones as well.

However, you have to remember that the yes/no format is very specific.

For instance, you asked are we heading for world war three. Yes, is the answer, but the way you phrased the question limits the energy from giving you a truly accurate answer. Are we heading, does not mean there will be a world war three, and the second question "Will it happen in five years?" is specifically running from your perspective of what you believe a world war three to be.

Since you asked the pendulum (which is in reality the cosmic energy that oracles tap into like the Sybils) a question based from a particular answer and perspective based on the original answer, it can easily mislead you from a more accurate response.

Augury is a not a clear cut science, but it is a science of analyzing current trends to foresee future ones. Weather forecasting is predicting the future, sure with better tools you get a clearer picture, but in the weather business they say that flipping a coin is just as accurate as a long term forecast and is considerably cheaper. Really!

A pendulum is an ancient tool that gives black and white answers. Many times that will suffice, but will not afford the same accuracy and answers that tea readings, rune casting, or even chicken entrails can produce.

An old man's trick knee can indeed predict a storm, his joints are simply responding to atmospheric changes in pressure and temperature allowing him a fairly accurate insight to when a "Big one" is going to hit.

The more complicated the tool, the deeper the insight (tarot for instance), but can also leave you mired in a jumble of images and information that takes away from the clear cut answers that a pendulum can provide (but a pendulum cannot give more than a yes or no answer).

If you take what you received as solid fact, you are missing the point of the process. Modify your questions even slightly and you may just get an entirely different answer (like maybe, or yes\no if the pendulum remains stationary) and can enrich your divination experience. More advanced techniques will illustrate my point far more clearly.

It is a science, and through observation, formulating hypothesis', continuing the observations, while modifying your techniques as you go, you will be amazed at what you can discover.

What is world war three to you? That conjures up many images, and yes or no, cannot possibly answer the questions as accurately as you would hope.
Ask in terms of what is needed and what is best, and the answers will flow far better than you can imagine.

Do not take much stock in what you were told, try again, and again, and again. Then the potential of future events will reveal themselves. You have to trust, and keep an open mind. Good luck!

[edit on 21-8-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

i checked the weather channel but they do not do full country maps and fortcasts...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi - I'd like to ask some questions, if you're not already exhausted:

1. Will Barak Obama finish his term?
2. Will Sarah Palin run for president?
3. Will New York be hit with a terrorist attack within the next 5 years?
4. Will swine flu turn out to be the deadly pandemic people fear?
5. Will we even have a 2012 election?
6. Will the U.S. economy collapse within the next 2 years. I know it's bad now, but will it get any worse?
7. Is Alex Jones a disinfo agent?

And here's 2 personal questions:

1. Will I find a new job before Christmas?
2. Should I move out of New York for better job opportunities?
3. And last but not least....will I get a record deal?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

Why ask, when all you have to do is take a string, tie it to a crystal, or anything that can dangle and ask the questions yourself?

Really, it isn't that complex. Anyone can do it. You can learn a lot if you try. However, you should read my previous post to get a better idea of how to get it to work for you and your needs.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

1) is up to choice. i am not able to see whose choice it hinges on
2) is no
3) no as they will have their own issues to see to
4) by 2012 it will be
5) yes but it will be for show to keep the country from total collapse
6) yes but it seems that 2011 has a event that changes conventional economic thinking
7) no

personal questions can only be answered if i have atleast seen you face to face.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
here is my question, and ill give the answer. it is a doosey? will my invention work one day?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

also, swine flu is not strong enough to kill for most people. some do not have the ability to purge it. those people will die regardless if TPTB have any hand in it or not. Add in the fake vaccine and the real vaccine one two punch and we have problems. As flu has never been a weakness to me i am not so worried but anything can kill anybody.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Gorman91

I guess you and i have the same dreams. mine have something way bad coming back to our corner of the universe which strangely sounds like scientology... that in and of itself angers me greatly, but there will be a time when darkness is not just when the sun goes down... it will be greater than man but not so great that it cannot be stopped.

Well I just dreamed up a lot a few times, and I really want to make a book out of it. Makes for a great novel.

But basically, with regards to my questions, which so far all agree with what I'm thinking, some time ago our arm of the galaxy was occupied by two competing superpowers. The distance to other arms was too far to encourage spreading anywhere else, and trade occurred with people in other arms. These two people were a republic, and a trade federation. Their names were something like the Zyclosians, and the Siolban, whatever. I saw what Zyclosians look like, I never saw a Siloban. But basically the two began to become aggressive, and they started fighting. Their war caused the republic Zyclosians to become a more closed and cut off society, while the trade federationists Siloban kind of just took to their core worlds and devoted to science. At some point in time, the Siloban wanted to stop the war quickly, and so developed some kind of space-time ripper. They just ripped space time at the wrong place once. It opened up a rift to some other galaxy, from which a third player entered the fight, angered by being disturbed. The end result was that the Siloban and Zyclosians united to fight this greater threat, eventually giving up and just anti matter bombing entire worlds infected with "it". This fractured both nations. The Siloban became a couple of trading independent worlds under a feudal model, while the Zyclosians became a dictatorship, putting their civilians away for sleep in a kind of matrix machine until they fixed the empire, ultimately getting to lazy and resorting to slavery of other intelligent species in order to mine and power what remained of their society.

"It", as i heard it being called, was some kind of god-like creation. It had biological and mechanical cells for which to construct things with and attack. It also had at it's place of origin a device which enabled communication with its past and future self, allowing it to be prepared for anything and extract technology from the future to use in the past. The organism's origins was a machine defense system on a planet which went apocalyptic and destroyed itself. The machine left behind continued, developed, spread, and learned. At some point it envied organic creatures claiming they have a soul, so it took genetic materials from people it contacted and from that constructed it's own biological self, converting 1s and 0s into genetic material. The machine brought itself to life. It's basically a merger of Stargate's replicators, Star Trek's borg, and skynet. The catch? For whatever reason, it's home world is Mars and it's creators are human... only Mars in the future or something, with people totally not from our modern age. Their society is the subject of my mod for which decorates my avatar.

See, what can I saw. Wouldn't that make a great novel? For now only dreams. Weather it's true or not, that would make an awesome sci fi show.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by townio

True story..my father met Paris' manager in the airport at Atlanta. She told my dad that she was hired to keep tabs on Paris and to calm her down. She said it was like being hired as a babysitter

He got her business card as proof. Legit! Her name is Ali, iirc.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

all i know is that in my dreams a wave of darkness come through a rift in dimensions. i dont know what it is and what it wants besides 'feed' that keeps coming up. maybe its hungry. i dont know...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i decided to be more specific in the light of what was said. if i build my invention will it work one day? also a new question, did i see a ball of light in front of my t.v. set some years back?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok my questions from earlier weren't answered I don't think so anyway. I didn't see them so I'll take the most important question to me at the moment.

Will I Date the Girl I'm Meeting at the moment?

Answer this and I shall be happy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

1. Will Barak Obama finish his term?
2. Will Sarah Palin run for president?
3. Will New York be hit with a terrorist attack within the next 5 years?
4. Will swine flu turn out to be the deadly pandemic people fear?
5. Will we even have a 2012 election?
6. Will the U.S. economy collapse within the next 2 years. I know it's bad now, but will it get any worse?
7. Is Alex Jones a disinfo agent?

yes
no
no
no to will it be a deadly pandemic, yes to will people fear it
no
yes
yes and no

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

no...

didnt take my pendulum...just answered on intuition

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

there;s a redhead...that's the next significant one.

no timescale

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

I will tell you tomorrow around this time (23:42 here in Portugal) if we had rain or not.

But I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
1) Are ghosts real?
2) Did an alien spaceship crashed in Roswell?
3) Are there alien bases underwater in the sea?
4) Will RFID chips be implanted in millions of persons?
5) Is mankind going to be alive after 2012?
6) Is the swine flu vaccine dangerous and deadly?
7) Was mothman real?
8) Can humans fly using their mind?
9) Is god real?
10) Is heaven a real place?
11) Is hell real?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hey guys, just got back on here. im sorry to all whos questions i couldnt answer, but lets be honest... theres way too many questions for me to be able to answer at one time. its a mentally exhausting thing to answer so many, since you do have to use your energy when using a pendulum and have a clear head.

many questions are also being asked that have been answered in earlier posts.

i would ask for everyone to refrain from questions for the time being, or i would encourage other pendulum users to take over for me like you have been and continue with the good work!

just cant get to everyone guys. im sorry

[edit on 21-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Hey i have one...

Can you ask..

"Do pendulums really work, or is it just chance/bs?"

Thanks... and be honest with your answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
yes, they do work if you know how to handle them.

it is not chance, nor BS.

its a tool to help guide energy and outside forces in helping answer questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join