It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 26
89
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
no, not me. i can tie it to something and let it hang without touching it at all, and it still moves and answers correctly. you have to call on your spiritual guides to help you, that is the only way.




posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
no, not me. i can tie it to something and let it hang without touching it at all, and it still moves and answers correctly. you have to call on your spiritual guides to help you, that is the only way.




Ah ok cool.....

Could you make a video and show us?



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


as stated before all of the ancient forms of otherworldly communication including tarot cards, Ouija boards, pendulums and runes are all the reading of fate's mostly set course and information and knowledge massed beyond our verse



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12
 


if pudgeego builds his invention, will it work? did i see a light in front of my t.v some time ago?



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12
 


My answers come from my spirit guide too.
I am so glad you started this thread!!



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup



Ah ok cool.....

Could you make a video and show us?

i could potentially, but i dont have a video camera, so as of right now no

you are more than welcome to look up other videos on pendulums however and see how they work



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind
 


If you done that you would be the first person and you could win James Randi's $1 million challenge.
Many people have tried it using the ideometer effect and all failed the mutually agreed tests.



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey can I ask some questions to the pendulum plz.

Can you ask if:

Will the US be up against Japan in future wars? Specifically WW3

Will Japan be an ally of the US in future wars? Specifically WW3


The reason I ask is because the Japanese were like the ultimate opponents, not something I'd be ok with happening again.


[edit on 21-8-2009 by Redneck from Hell]



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by calihan_12
 


My answers come from my spirit guide too.
I am so glad you started this thread!!


well i am glad you are helping me with it and answering questions!! you are a huge help



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lightningpxl
 


as much as i would like a million greenbacks, i have proven my abilities to my friends for free so i dont see it as necessary. plus, a pendulum is not my style.



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   


i could potentially, but i dont have a video camera, so as of right now no

you are more than welcome to look up other videos on pendulums however and see how they work



Ok ok.... I'll leave you to it.

Have fun.


:shk:



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Hey can I ask some questions to the pendulum plz.

Can you ask if:

Will the US be up against Japan in future wars? Specifically WW3

Will Japan be an ally of the US in future wars? Specifically WW3


The reason I ask is because the Japanese were like the ultimate opponents, not something I'd be ok with happening again.


[edit on 21-8-2009 by Redneck from Hell]


wow really strange.. first time ive gotten very strong answers on both. the pendulum went from going completely horizontal to completely vertical in just a second. it normally takes much longer
1)no
2)yes



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by blupblup
 


as stated before all of the ancient forms of otherworldly communication including tarot cards, Ouija boards, pendulums and runes are all the reading of fate's mostly set course and information and knowledge massed beyond our verse



Wow awesome.... thanks



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
if pudgeego builds his invention, will it work? did pudgeego see a light in front of his t.v some time ago?



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
hey guys, just got back on here. im sorry to all whos questions i couldnt answer, but lets be honest... theres way too many questions for me to be able to answer at one time. its a mentally exhausting thing to answer so many, since you do have to use your energy when using a pendulum and have a clear head.

many questions are also being asked that have been answered in earlier posts.

i would ask for everyone to refrain from questions for the time being, or i would encourage other pendulum users to take over for me like you have been and continue with the good work!

just cant get to everyone guys. im sorry

[edit on 21-8-2009 by calihan_12]


boooo!.....ok im not that bothered.Good thread though,better than all the doom and gloom we usually get,atleast people are getting involved and excited from it.Admittedly i don't believe in pendulum magic though.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Solomons]



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell
 


the answer to those questions form a purely logical stand point is that they will be an ally of the US for one reason. We wouldnt even think of nuking them again when it comes to that. This time however, we would not spare the capital or any holy cities if japan wanted to play that game again. since they know that, they will come out of defense force status and join our side



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudgeego
if pudgeego builds his invention, will it work? did pudgeego see a light in front of his t.v some time ago?


i cannot answer questions about you because i do not know you personally, so it will not be effective. ask universal questions.



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind
 


roger that, but my point was that in all scientific tests the person has been shown to move the pendulum, dowsing rods etc. and the answers have been random (in the case of find the hidden object, tests like that) or the persons own views (in the case of the future etc)



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12

wow really strange.. first time ive gotten very strong answers on both. the pendulum went from going completely horizontal to completely vertical in just a second. it normally takes much longer
1)no
2)yes




Isn't that amazing....

That's exactly what i said at the bottom of the last page....


And i don't have a pendulum


I have to leave now.... too funny.


Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Someone with a pendulum plz give my Japan questions above a try plz.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Redneck from Hell]



Here you go..


1.NO
2.YES


[edit on 21/8/09 by blupblup]



posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightningpxl
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind
 


roger that, but my point was that in all scientific tests the person has been shown to move the pendulum, dowsing rods etc. and the answers have been random (in the case of find the hidden object, tests like that) or the persons own views (in the case of the future etc)


id like to know where you get your info, because this is horribly untrue.



new topics

top topics



 
89
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join