It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow, OP. Keeping up with your thread after 27 pages

Anyways, if you don't mind answering them I have some silly questions regarding the paranormal to ask..

x

[edit on 21-8-2009 by free_form]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

u said in that first post that the US knew they were up against an enemy that would give up. Yeah they knew they would give up... after a few nukes. that is why they didnt do a ground assault. The entire island would look like something out of borderland because if i know my history like i think i do, the Japanese are not a people to go quietly on their own turf. I mean they probably would have beaten the russians too if TR didnt step in so he could get his nobel prize

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
calihan_12..

Don't hurt yourself if you start banging your head against your monitor.

Really enjoying the thread but S&F for your patience with some.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Got the same answer.
First one came through slow, second came through stronger.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

for the last time... NO personal questions.... it is not possible to answer them

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

u said in that first post that the US knew they were up against an enemy that would give up. Yeah they knew they would give up... after a few nukes. that is why they didnt do a ground assault. The entire island would look like something out of borderland because if i know my history like i think i do, the Japanese are not a people to go quietly on their own turf. I mean they probably would have beaten the russians too if TR didnt step in so he could get his nobel prize

I meant to say wouldn't give up. I quess we don't agree with each other because I don't consider nukes something that should ever be used ever, even in war. Wheres you seem to think that they are fair game.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

for the last time... NO personal questions.... it is not possible to answer them

Oh? Alright then. I was reading through the first 10 pages or so and there was tons of them.

Let me think of something else then.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is not as accurate as one would think.

Simple yes/no questions are not the answer. Just a possibility.

Can humans fly = no response OR MAYBE, OR YES and NO, OR please ask again, etc. This is misleading.

I hope that someone read my previous post.

Here is my augury. A U shaped piece of ceramic is tossed on my desk, if it lands in The U position the OP's readings are inaccurate, if it lands in an n shape then the readings are accurate, if it lands in a ( shape then they are mostly accurate and if it lands in a ) shape then it is mostly inaccurate.

First question: Are her readings accurate? n = Accurate

Second question: Is she accurately interpreting her readings ) = Mostly Inaccurate, with a slight leaning towards Accurate.

I won't bother you people again. It is good to have some faith in this though.

P.S. I just made another reading and most people on this thread aren't even going to read what I have posted. Crap!

[edit on 21-8-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

i said if it HAD been proven in any test.
People claiming these abilities agreed on tests to be carried out and in the end, they did not give better results than if a person had been guessing.

The pendulum will only give you accurate answers to things you already know, or had a pretty good hunch on.

Its not able to answer personal questions given by someone else (which would be VERY good proof) because you yourself do not know the answer, therefore cannot unconsciously swing the pendulum in the right direction.

Asking things about the distant future gives no proof that it works as the answers obviously cannot be validated.

If anyone believes something else is causing the pendulum to move, why don't you tie it to the edge of a desk and see if it gives any answers? If whoever is giving answers needs your body to transmit or whatever, gently touch the string perhaps?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i didnt say they were fair game. they are the trump card that are used and will be used in the future because it is that or have everyone on both sides die in close combat... take your pick.i am a realist to the extreme and whether or not it is right it is the answer that happens to be given

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lightningpxl

I have done this with many people, and I tell them to ask questions I could not know. So far it has been surprisingly accurate. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
1Does the public already know about everything in the great pyramid?

2Will dr. Zawi hawass ever reveal more about the ancient egyptians that will shock modern civlization?
If yes...
2a Will dr. Zawi hawass' revelations happen in the next 5 years?

2b Will that revelation result in a spectacular advancement of technology?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
1Does the public already know about everything in the great pyramid?

2Will dr. Zawi hawass ever reveal more about the ancient egyptians that will shock modern civlization?
If yes...
2a Will dr. Zawi hawass' revelations happen in the next 5 years?

2b Will that revelation result in a spectacular advancement of technology?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

no
yes
no
no

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I lied, I will post again. Personal questions are not accurate? That is so not true, you prove to me that you are guessing!

It is a QUESTION, it can be ANSWERED. The accuracy is different.

Will I get a skin rash in the next 6 months? THAT CAN BE ANSWERED.
What you define as a skin rash, only the asker can tell.

Wow.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

yeah there were a bunch of um but neither i, sick, or the op answered any of them

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

yeah there were a bunch of um but neither i, sick, or the op answered any of them

Actually, this isn't true at all.

Looked through the early pages and calihan answered all of the personal ones up to when I stopped looking - here's some

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by GideonHM

I lied, I will post again. Personal questions are not accurate? That is so not true, you prove to me that you are guessing!

It is a QUESTION, it can be ANSWERED. The accuracy is different.

Will I get a skin rash in the next 6 months? THAT CAN BE ANSWERED.
What you define as a skin rash, only the asker can tell.

Wow.

Uh. Think you're quoting the wrong person.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by free_form]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

hmmm... i didnt even notice those but then again i was up too late last night to have short-term memory to kick in

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

hmmm... i didnt even notice those but then again i was up too late last night to have short-term memory to kick in

So all of her answers for those questions are flat out wrong and basically just guesses?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
for of the love god, how many times do i have to explain personal questions are not ACCURATE through the INTERNET. unless i KNOW you, they will not be accurate.

im not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

the questions i answered earlier were a test for me to see if i could do it over the internet... some were correct and some were wrong. not enough proof that i can do personal questions about someone i do not know.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

fair enough... i always fall for this stuff but it is either because i am incredibly gullible or because i have actual abilities so i think everybody else does

on the other hand OP you should have disclaimed the first few as a calibrator

[edit on 21-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join