It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue

Originally posted by Alien Mind
I have a few questions for you.

1. Is Al Qeada still funded by the CIA.

2. Does real immortal vampires exist.

3. Will the south rise again?

Not taking over your thread, I wanted to answer these for fun.

1. I don't know
2. yes
3. I had to reword it slighting but yes.

Don't take these serious, I just made a quick and easy pendulum just for answer your question. Who knows where the answers came from.

im actually quite glad you answered those for me. the use of the pendulum for so many questions yesterday left me kind of exhausted for today. i dont have the energy right now to answer anymore

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My technique is slightly different than yours.

1. I start with my pendulum swinging to and fro in front of me.

2. I ask for a positive response and the pendulum starts to oscillate in a clockwise pattern.

3. I ask for a negative response and the pendulum starts to oscillate in a counterclockwise pattern.

I have never been able to start with an unmoving pendulum. I would be interested in seeing your technique. I think it would be more "sensitive" than my own. Do you have an instructional video?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

2. I ask for a positive response and the pendulum starts to oscillate in a clockwise pattern.

3. I ask for a negative response and the pendulum starts to oscillate in a counterclockwise pattern.

I have never been able to start with an unmoving pendulum. I would be interested in seeing your technique. I think it would be more "sensitive" than my own. Do you have an instructional video?

hmmm that is an interesting way to do it, i might have to try that out. i dont have a video unfortunately. my mom taught me the method i use... all you do is keep your hand still as possible to where its pointed straight down at a standstill, and as the "show me yes show me no" and it will in a few seconds start to move in a certain direction. once you figure out the direction, it is always the same. you can test it about a million times and every single time and and no will go in the same directions they always do

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I start with an unmoving pendulum.

My positive is counter clockwise. The stronger the positive - the stronger the movement. (and of course the reverse for negative).

I have almost no "earth"

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

i would try with my own pendulum but i am not a fan of giving any entity other than myself a medium to manifest fate. i am also not a fan of magical tools that happen to look like man jewelry.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i just thought of another one.

is modern religion accurate? I dont think so but let us find out.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12

hmmm that is an interesting way to do it, i might have to try that out. i dont have a video unfortunately. my mom taught me the method i use... all you do is keep your hand still as possible to where its pointed straight down at a standstill, and as the "show me yes show me no" and it will in a few seconds start to move in a certain direction. once you figure out the direction, it is always the same. you can test it about a million times and every single time and and no will go in the same directions they always do

Do you "program" yours first? Like you manually rotate or swing it while saying yes or no to establish the answers with? Do you use a paper or something to swing your pendulum over? I usually just draw on paper but I imagine if you put an effort into something unique and symbolic you might get better results?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ay been reading this since i woke up lol please answer these it'll make my day

1. do we really infinitely incarnate
2. are cell towers used for mental manipulation
3. were the foo fighters actual anti-grav devices?
4. will i be a merc one day
5. is '___' basically the interpreter for the spiritual --> physical? which would explain why some people think it's just nature's way of making it seem like there really is something after this life since it's just a chemical 'hallucination' produced by our pineal glands

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Thank you. I was taught that you should check your positive and negative indicators each time you dowse because they CAN change. I have not noticed this though. But I still check.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks Annee! What do you mean by the "Earth" comment?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why not those of you who have pendulum go back through the thread and answer the questions that Calihan haven't answers?

link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I know you're getting bombarded w/ questions but I would like to ask a couple that are fairly relevant to our current time period.

Will something big happen this month, August 22-23 as predicted by the time wave zero machine?

Will something even bigger happen this year, October 25, also as predicted by the time wave zero machine.

And last, Will Hurricane Bill cause any significant damage?

Thank you for your time.

Bumpin for answers

link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

I just ask mine to show me a positive indication and a negative indication. Just to be sure.

link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Pendulum points to no.

Strangely when I asked this question, I first got No. I reworded it asking if there were any modern practiced religions that are accurate and it said yes, but it acted like it wasn't sure at first spinning in the only direction I didn't program to any response. So I said I wanted my answers from the most high and the swing turned to no. I don't know what it means but i just think it's fun.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12

Do you "program" yours first? Like you manually rotate or swing it while saying yes or no to establish the answers with? Do you use a paper or something to swing your pendulum over? I usually just draw on paper but I imagine if you put an effort into something unique and symbolic you might get better results?

i have my hand underneath the pendulum(obviously not close enough to touch it) to give more of my energy into it and i can feel more vibrations and energy recieved back if my hand is underneath, so i like to do it that way

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Pendulum points to no.

Strangely when I asked this question, I first got No. I reworded it asking if there were any modern practiced religions that are accurate and it said yes, but it acted like it wasn't sure at first spinning in the only direction I didn't program to any response. So I said I wanted my answers from the most high and the swing turned to no. I don't know what it means but i just think it's fun.

that answer makes sense to me for sure. i never thought modern religions had it together. i think they are all full of it.. but some have bits and peices that seem accurate, just none have the entire picture together

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

I don't do it because I am still unsure of my technique. Sometimes I just sit and watch the pendulum go back and forth and wonder if I will ever get an answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
works for me. i just wish i knew the answer to my question on 10 i think it is

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Well
ay been reading this since i woke up lol please answer these it'll make my day

1. do we really infinitely incarnate
2. are cell towers used for mental manipulation
3. were the foo fighters actual anti-grav devices?
4. will i be a merc one day
5. is '___' basically the interpreter for the spiritual --> physical? which would explain why some people think it's just nature's way of making it seem like there really is something after this life since it's just a chemical 'hallucination' produced by our pineal glands

1. We don't infinitely incarnate, but we do incarnate for a long period of time.
2. Yes
3. I dont know anything bout the fee fighters but it says no?
4. not doing personal
5. '___' is related to the afterlife.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm really shocked that a good large percent of your "answers" coincide with my "feelings" and theories of what will happen. I really hope you ask this one question for me:

Will Humans of planet Earth be on multiple solar systems before this century ends?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join