It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
reply to post by calihan_12

Two more questions then I am all set...

1. Will something extraordinary happen at 2012?

2. Is it Positive?

i answered this earlier in the thread and the answers i got where, yes, something extraordinary will happen in 2012, and it will start out as a negative thing and turn positive

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

2. Is it Positive?

yes and yes and it's also spiritual in nature.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

2. Is it Positive?

Mine says

Yes and yes.

I also asked will I live in 2013, it says yes, but I also asked will civilisation end in 2012 it says yes.

Interesting...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi, I love this stuff. I've always believe in it. I have a few questions.

1. Will I have a big change of direction in my life in the next 6 months.
2. Will my daughter be OK at college?
3. Will my consulting business still be viable next year?
4. Does my father have long to live.

Thanks a bunch. I look forward to the pendulums answers!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe that methods of divination are useful for guidance but they are not going to be useful for personal gain or for answering questions that will let you 'skip' steps in your spiritual development.

Questions about God, and the nature of God aren't going to be answered because our spiritual development hinges on our ability to seek out and learn the nature of God for ourselves.

Likewise you aren't likely to get an answer about lottery numbers or advice that will give you an advantage over another person. Money and power are temporal/material in nature and absolutely irrelevant to whatever or whomever is providing answers via these divination methods.

Also, I think attempts to 'test' the accuracy of the pendulum will be unsuccessful because the questioner will always have some sort of bias.

Quantum theory explains that observing an experiment actually changes it's state. So it is, I believe, with answers from a pendulum. Questions that are asked in which the questioner has a strong bias may affect the answers.

I am guessing that it's not easy for whatever is using the pendulum to communicate to give meaningful answers. It would explain why it doesn't seem interested in answering trifling questions about lottery numbers or questions designed to test it.

Let's face it -- if you don't believe in the pendulum, then no amount of correct answers is likely change your mind. Conversely -- If you DO believe in the pendulum, then you are likely to find more meaning in the answers.

As with anything it is a tool. A tool is designed for a specific purpose. Using a paintbrush to hammer shingles to a roof is not likely to be effective. In the same way it would be hard to use a hammer to paint a house.

So... I think the bottom line is that if you are open-minded and ask general questions without a preconceived notion of what the answers are then you are more likely to gain meaning from them.

If you are biased and have an expectation of failure from the pendulum then I don't think it's going to waste much energy trying to convince you.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow
Hi

I just have 2 question.

1. Will the current home base business I am doing be successful for me?

2. Will the woman I am currently interested in and I ever have a long lasting intimate relationship?

Thanks in advance!

You don't want people answering those kind of questions. Personal questions are known to be wrong.. because we can change. Besides if it were wrong, u already have the wrong impression whether you believe the answer or not.. Just don't think it's a good idea all around.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think you need to be clear on what civilization means.

That doesn't necessarily mean humans as a species.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
well put emsed

great way to explain it

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I think you need to be clear on what civilization means.

That doesn't necessarily mean humans as a species.

I know, I assumed it meant civilization as we know it now.

But who knows...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my questions, calihan_12!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When I ask a question that could have different definitions I always make sure to say that I'm asking the question based from my definitions of the words used to create the sentence.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am all set then! S&F.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thanks!

I think it is the same with books like the Bible and others. Anyone can take a single verse, or single answer to a question, and use it to make an entire argument for or against a topic.

It's the same with statistics. Anyone can use statistics as "proof" of an argument, but in reality statistics are just a snapshot observation of what "some" people believe at a specific instance in time.

I think this is why the answers on 2012 are hard to understand.

Human civilization probably has a pre-determined goal we are developing toward that is inevitable, BUT we have a lot of influence on how things go along the way and we can definitely influence how quickly or how slowly we get there.

2012 is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy because so many people have already decided that it will be catastrophic. Indeed there are groups that are working to ENSURE that something transformative happens. I don't think anyone believes that NOTHING will happen in Dec 2012.

I think the answers that are meaningful and that provide reassuring guidance for people are the most accurate and the ones that are asked lightly and not taken seriously are probably not as accurate.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Tensions are up in and around Israel... as always. But I think there will be something that happens involving Israel and I think it is what we (the US) wont do that is catastrophic and starts off WWIII. As well as fighting on our own soil. I also wonder if the future history books will say it began last year. I dont know how to phrase those in a yes or no way, but if you all wanted to that would be cool.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok, here is a way out there question.

Is there a relation between Agamemnon and King David?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi, if you'd care to take the time...

1. Do we exist within the consciousness of something greater?

2. If we travel in 1 direction of space for long enough will we eventually end up where we started?

3. Was our DNA altered by an advanced reptilian species that evolved long before us?

4. Do grey Aliens exist?

5 Do we already posess antigravity space craft?

Thx.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Lets see what you get. I am all for pendulum it deals with dialing into frequencies, through the bodies alignment with the universe.

Have I done enough to help raise the consciousness of the planet yet?

Am I just here to do my thing and leave?

Am I different from others?

Should I unlock the secrets of mankind?

Have I already been there at one point in time?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Tensions are up in and around Israel... as always. But I think there will be something that happens involving Israel and I think it is what we (the US) wont do that is catastrophic and starts off WWIII. As well as fighting on our own soil. I also wonder if the future history books will say it began last year. I dont know how to phrase those in a yes or no way, but if you all wanted to that would be cool.

interesting theory. i keep reading how supposedly it will be iran, israel, and russia involved in ww3, but of course thats still just speculation. thought it makes sense to me

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I too have a Rose Quartz Pendulum.
I believe it to be the most powerful based on it's pink color and associated with the Heart Chakra, for my personal use.

Here is a really cool question to ask it, see what answer you get.

Will time be linear or exist after 2012?

Originally posted by calihan_12
no problem, i love this stuff. yes my mom is very into holistic things and she taught me how to use it. i have a pendulum with a rose quartz crystal on the end and beads in all the colors of the chakras on the string.. it seems to work well. its recommended to use a crystal for the actual dangling stone.

Answer to your question: no

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

One could say yes in the sense that Iran is having some problems controlling it's citizens and keeping Hezbollah funded. Syria is also starting to distance itself from any side, and that nation is their highway. So yes, because is desperation, a person fighting for their homeland will fight more and more insanely. Hezbollah seeks to create a new homeland for Palestinians, and once they're out of funding, they may realize that they have to at least try to fight with whatever they have, and go out with a bang. The problem there is that Israel can destroy them, and the power vacuum might cause something.

Personally, I can't see how anything can happen until the US is gone. It's like the Balkans during the fall of the ottomans. They're just waiting for the sick old nation to not longer be functional enough to remain there, and then they'll act.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join