It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Pretty entertaining thread.

Not really sure what to think of it though, but I'll give it the benefit of a doubt.

What I don't think will work so well are personal questions over the internet, and it has shown, I think.

Well, S+F.

And that OP is to-die-for-cute doesn't hurt either

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12

Originally posted by kennethmd

if you want to further prove the accuracy of pendulum while proving its not your hand making the movements... the solution is quite simple.

hang your pendulum from something and ask obvious questions and if the pendulum still answers all of your questions correctly, then that should solve your problems

so that dissproves the-person-holding-it-is-in-charge-of-moving-it-theory

ive done this also many times and answers are always the same. never change.

If I'm correct? The pendulum is shape like a triangle with a chain that have a stone on it with is hanging down from the middle, to the right is yes, to the left is no.

Calihan. Don't you know that a demon can make the pendulum give the wrong answers?

not if you use a pendulum correctly. like the other person just stated, you have to have a clear mind, positive energy, and call upon your spiritual guides to help move the pendulum. if you dont do things correctly, or if you ask very personal questions about someone you have higher chances of having those negative forces move the pendulum

Even if you know it or not. There is a negative force taking place. The demon don't always gives you a negative answers. They once in a while give you a positive answers. Same thing with a positive force. They don't always give you a positive answers. They also once in a while give the wrong answers.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

but thank you for being such hardcore disbelievers... even though you are on a site like ats.

Most people, including myself, visit ATS because we do no accept everything we are told. We all come here to seek the truth. You think I should automatically believe you because you're a member of ATS, and a pendulum said so? That sort of defies the whole purpose of this website.

FYI, Pendulums abide by the laws of physics, not... anything else.

f it makes you feel good to doubt others... enjoy your life.

Have fun misleading people? BTW, it's not fun. It makes me cringe - but it's hard to avoid sometimes.

[edit on 21/8/2009 by C0bzz]

im not sure how im misleading anyone. people still have the freedom to choose if they believe the answers i give, or not. its not like i am determining their fate. its just an entertaining way to see if the way you view a certain topic comes out with the answer you thought it would. thats it! stop making this into some serious fortune telling stint because thats not what this thread was started for. it was meant to be fun

[edit on 21-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Ask it if your single?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Ask it if gold production is in my future.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Ask if I AM the ONE?

link   
Question for Calihan...

Does the pendulum ever give you an answer that you strongly disagree with personally?

link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Ask it if your single?

haha, no im not single. im with the love of my life

link   
I have a few questions for you.

1. Is Al Qeada still funded by the CIA.

2. Does real immortal vampires exist.

3. Will the south rise again?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You guys are asking personal questions from someone who doesnt know who you are, nor your name. I wish you guys would stick to non personal questions about something that would affect us on a larger scale and not just yourself or people within your vicinity. This isn't a psychic hotline.

Also, for the people who come here to say whether or not its real, it doesn't change the fact that it's interesting. True or not, its how you take it. I really just want to see what the pendulum says about certain good questions i have seen asked so far, and make my own judgements on them, not take them word for word. Stop killing a fun thread.

I don't know any questions to post, most of mine have been posted by other people and i really want to see the response

[edit on 21-8-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Does that mean i don't have a chance
?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Extraterrestrial Agenda]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
Question for Calihan...

Does the pendulum ever give you an answer that you strongly disagree with personally?

sometimes yes. there are questions i ask which i feel certain about, but sometimes it tells you a different answer than you think it might.

but... that is a good thing, because i definitely do not know the answers to the questions i ask, i just have feelings about certain things but sometimes im wrong. everyone is always wrong at times

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Does that mean i don't have a chance
?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Extraterrestrial Agenda]

I am definitely not a lesbian. i have a very attractive man who i love.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Hmmm...interesting. I wonder who the US will go to war with then. I still think it will be Russia or they will be involved somehow in the next major war, then again maybe not. Could it possibly be with China?

Maybe the US will try to annex Canada for all those yummy natural resources, forcing the Canucks to plead to the world for help in dispatching the invading yanks...War of 1812 rematch anyone?...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ask it if your single?

haha, no im not single. im with the love of my life

That is good. You should always have someone you love with you for life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How do you feel if the pendulum gives you a wrong answer?

To what extent do you trust the pendulum? Do you ever make major decisions based on its outcome?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
well the thing is, i dont use the pendulum to provide answers for me as to things i should do. i dont let anything control my life like that. im a go with a flow type of girl and i hate knowing any answers about my future. however, im sure the pendulum can be wrong at times, whether it be because i am not in the right mindframe or not asking detailed enough questions.

i think anyone who lives their life based off what a pendulum tells them is probably not a good idea, as others have said negative forces can take over and tell the pendulum false information

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
I have a few questions for you.

1. Is Al Qeada still funded by the CIA.

2. Does real immortal vampires exist.

3. Will the south rise again?

Not taking over your thread, I wanted to answer these for fun.

1. I don't know
2. yes
3. I had to reword it slighting but yes.

Don't take these serious, I just made a quick and easy pendulum just for answer your question. Who knows where the answers came from.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I want to send you a u2u and ask you to test yours with 2 questions, I don't want to start a debate about it on the thread, is that ok?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Actually I rather she keep on answering the questions. Even though, there might be over a thousand of them to answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join