It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Argh didn't see this thread was sooo long, probably already been asked..

never mind

[edit on 21/8/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Have I learned from my mistakes concerning June?
Will June come back to haunt me?
Will I be able to my black mark off my record?
Am I good decent person?
Will I keep my current Job?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Hi Calihan_12-- Great thread!!
Some fun questions for you:

1) Is Morgellon's real?
2) Is Morgellon's man-made?
3) Is Bigfoot real?
4) Loch Ness Monster?
5) Mothman?
6) Does Pittsburgh have a significant role in the Ascension process / 2012?
7) Are there ghosts in my house?

Thanks!!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I have seen this done before by a now ex-girlfriend's (Australian's both)aunt.

None of the questions she asked has come true, I am not living in Australia and we have no children together, since those were two of the questions asked.

I will ask you a few question just for the Hell of it.

1)Did Osama bin Laden direct 9/11 to happen?

2)Did the media lie to us about 9/11?

3)Did Dick Cheney direct 9/11 to happen and blame Osama as a patsy?

4)Will President Barack Obama declare Martial Law in the next 5 years?

5)Will America ever be represented by a politician who is not a puppet dictator?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
also just a note to all the non believers... i have done tests with a pendulum, where three different people held three different pendulums and one person asked the questions.

all of the pendulums always answered every question the same.

it isnt about the persons hand moving. just like the ouija board, it is a medium for other forces to move. anyone who has used one can usually agree.

but thank you for being such hardcore disbelievers... even though you are on a site like ats.

if it makes you feel good to doubt others... enjoy your life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
For any of you who have experimented with pendulums, you probably already know that the answers the pendulum gives tend to be suprisingly accurate.

All you do is say "show me yes" and it will move in a certain direction, and then you say "show me no" and it will move a different direction, and you can also say "show me i dont know" and it will move a certain direction. with any of those, it can also stand completely still not moving at all. it all depends on your chemistry. its never the same for everyone.

anyways so i was using it today to try and ask some questions I wanted answered, and heres what I got
"are we headed towards world war 3?" - yes.
"will this happen within the next 5 years?" -yes.
"will this happen within the next year?"-no.
"Will this be a revolutionary war, about the people against the government?" -no.
"will this be a war against another country?"- yes.
Which I thought was interesting because I definitely felt the next war would be against the government, but apparently not.
Does life exist on other planet?- yes.
Does life still exist on venus? - yes.
Was valiant thor really from venus?-no.
Are certain people abducted in order to have their brains programmed to act out certain things on earth that will promote great change?-yes
Was a meteor or asteroid hitting the planet the cause of the dinosaurs extinction?-no.
Do we still have time to change the path the world is headed in?-no.
Is time travel possible?-yes.

So those were a few interesting answers I received. Take it as you will, but the power of the pendulum is pretty interesting and seems dead on in accuracy most of the time. You always should begin with asking obvious questions, just to make sure the pendulum is answering the questions correctly.

The interesting part is, anytime I would ask anything about death or heaven or god it would just be completely still and not move at all. I mean it would be practically pulling towards the ground, as if it was definitely not gonna answer those questions.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by calihan_12]

Yes, Its is true. Not all of it but somewhat of what u just said here. However, how do you what yes is yes... and no is no on, the pendulum? Do u say like if it turn to the left side it's a yes, right side a no?.. I would like 2 know some

1. Will aliens land on earth?
2. Is 2012 a bad year?
3. Does the pendulum show the truth at all possible times?
4. Is barack obama a liar?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi there.

These are a couple very touchy questions, but ones I really need an answer to.

Was my baby boy Evan's death an accident?

*if the answer is no;*
Did his Uncle do it?

* that answer is no;*
Did his Father do it?:

Thank you. I appreciate anything you can tell me.
Namaste

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
if you want to further prove the accuracy of pendulum while proving its not your hand making the movements... the solution is quite simple.

hang your pendulum from something and ask obvious questions and if the pendulum still answers all of your questions correctly, then that should solve your problems

so that dissproves the-person-holding-it-is-in-charge-of-moving-it-theory

ive done this also many times and answers are always the same. never change.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just two questions:

1) Are we all living in a highly advanced computer simulation?

2) If yes, is there an easter egg (a message/secret left behind by the programmers)?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
Hi there.

These are a couple very touchy questions, but ones I really need an answer to.

Was my baby boy Evan's death an accident?

*if the answer is no;*
Did his Uncle do it?

* that answer is no;*
Did his Father do it?:

Thank you. I appreciate anything you can tell me.
Namaste

wow i am very sorry for your loss. unfortunately , i just stated a few posts back that personal questions tend to be very inaccurate since i dont know who it is im asking questions about. so i think this kind of question is one that you should answer from what you truly feel about it. i dont think any answer i could give you would be one to be trusted, simply because like i said, personal questions online just cant ever be accurate.

i would encourage you however to make a pendulum (very simple, just dangle something heavy on a string and hold in your hand or tie it to something and ask questions. just make sure your hand is always hovering below the pendulum so it picks up on your energies.) and test it out for yourself and see if the answers you get match up with how you feel.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
As I own a couple of pendulums please let me state a few things about them as I have been working with them for 5 years.
Always carry your pendulum on you to strengthen the bond between you and it. It will give you more accurate answers.
Before using the pendulum please surround yourself with protecting energies. Call in your guides or angels. You do not want negative energies around. (I learned the hard way.)
Pendulums are used to help us. It can help locate lost things, answer questions, help with finding the right foods for you to eat (health wise), for centering and help with decisions.
We have to remember we are energy and there are so many energies around us. Cleanse your pendulums often. And enjoy them.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

if you want to further prove the accuracy of pendulum while proving its not your hand making the movements... the solution is quite simple.

hang your pendulum from something and ask obvious questions and if the pendulum still answers all of your questions correctly, then that should solve your problems

If I'm correct? The pendulum is shape like a triangle with a chain that have a stone on it with is hanging down from the middle, to the right is yes, to the left is no.

Calihan. Don't you know that a demon can make the pendulum give the wrong answers?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
ha,now here's a good pendulum task for you,blondie. look up the time travel man from 2097 thread and ask your pendulum iof there's anyhting to that. i'd be curious.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here's an example of how specific the questions need to be to get an accurate answer.
I asked "Did a tornado kill my grandmother?"
my pendulum did not move.
So I asked " Did my grandmother die because of a tornado?"
It answered yes, and yes she did die as a result of a head injury caused by her car being picked and slammed to the ground.
It really has to do with how you phrase the question.

BTW, several of the questions I tested with my pendulum had the same answer as the OP's.
One of the questions asked earlier was if crop circles were man made/alien made and it said no for both, I got the same result weeks ago, so I asked if they were being created by spirits, it answered yes.
Question for OP, do you get an electrical, tingling sensation in your fingers when you do this? Great thread BTW!!!!!!! S&F

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd

If I'm correct? The pendulum is shape like a triangle with a chain that have a stone on it with is hanging down from the middle, to the right is yes, to the left is no.

Calihan. Don't you know that a demon can make the pendulum give the wrong answers?

not if you use a pendulum correctly. like the other person just stated, you have to have a clear mind, positive energy, and call upon your spiritual guides to help move the pendulum. if you dont do things correctly, or if you ask very personal questions about someone you have higher chances of having those negative forces move the pendulum

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Here's an example of how specific the questions need to be to get an accurate answer.
I asked "Did a tornado kill my grandmother?"
my pendulum did not move.
So I asked " Did my grandmother die because of a tornado?"
It answered yes, and yes she did die as a result of a head injury caused by her car being picked and slammed to the ground.
It really has to do with how you phrase the question.

BTW, several of the questions I tested with my pendulum had the same answer as the OP's.
One of the questions asked earlier was if crop circles were man made/alien made and it said no for both, I got the same result weeks ago, so I asked if they were being created by spirits, it answered yes.
Question for OP, do you get an electrical, tingling sensation in your fingers when you do this?

yeah that is true, you have to be extremely detailed in the wording when asking a question. otherwise, answers are never clear. and yes at times when it is a powerful question, the pendulum will literally feel like it is bolting electricity through my hand. and at time the pendulum comes to a dead stop as though something is pulling it through the hand thats underneath the pendulum.

got the same answers
see thats more than just luck. most of the time when people who are in the room with me ask me questions about themselves that i dont already know, i get about 9/10 correct. so its more than just chance.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Great thread!! Pendulums are scary accurate. I can not do it myself. I would love to ask a few ?'s too if I may.

1. Will I move out to the country soon?

2. Do I need to move soon?

3. Do I know you?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

but thank you for being such hardcore disbelievers... even though you are on a site like ats.

Most people, including myself, visit ATS because we do no accept everything we are told. We all come here to seek the truth. You think I should automatically believe you because you're a member of ATS, and a pendulum said so? That sort of defies the whole purpose of this website.

FYI, Pendulums abide by the laws of physics, not... anything else.

f it makes you feel good to doubt others... enjoy your life.

Have fun misleading people? BTW, it's not fun. It makes me cringe - but it's hard to avoid sometimes.

[edit on 21/8/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Same here. I purposely tell people to ask a question that I could not know. So far I'm the same. I credit that 1 as being in what the question is and how the question is asked, because some questions have a yes and no answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

As much as I believe in this kind of thing ( enough to go out and buy a Pendulum myself a couple of years ago) I'll ask a couple of questions.

1; Will I meet an ET or a being classed as a non human sentient being within the next 2 years.
2: Will I remember said contact between myself and an NHSB?
3: will my mother move into her ideal home within 4 weeks?
4: Will I have children born to my wife and me and not adopted?
5: ( totally selfish) Will I win the lottery anytime soon , say within the next 3 months?
6: will my brother get his comuppence anytime soon?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join