It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Obama's Career Be Over?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is Obama finished? As much as I wish he'd lose in 2012, I can't write him off this soon. Three years is a long, long time. He faces a lot of problems, most either of his own making or that he's contributing to, but political fortunes change quickly.

And lets not forget...the media will do absolutely everything in their power to get him re-elected, even if it destroys their own credibility in the process. Afterall, they already did so once.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He's doing just fine ....by the Illuminati, and this is just play acting, each has a role, and in the end, this frontman is doing an excellent job in continuity to destroy this nation which Bush started, perhaps even Clinton.

Absolutely. It is plain as day as to what Der Obamafuhrer's role is; to destroy the American economy and the middle class strata. It's a continuation of Clinton/Bush, only on a very rapid pace.

PS...I am not racist for criticizing Obamafuhrer as I am attacking his half-white race. Sieg Heil!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why are be blaming 1 man for everything bad?

Blame yourself America, you got him in office.

Blame the banks and elites too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by romanmel

We won't have to impeach Obama if he resigns.
Give Joe a chance.
That sounds like a cool bumper sticker. Hmmmmm......

Joe's our man NOT.
Republican is our party NOT
Democrat is our party NOT
We love freedom...(fill in the word)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by djusdjus
Obama ain't goin nowhere and has HUGE support.

Um .... that's not true anymore. His 78% approval rating is now bouncing between 48-50%

Read here

just because of a few noisy fascists, the world won't change.
Obama is the facist and, unfortunately, he IS changing this country - for the worse.

Capital letters do not change opinion to fact.

I AM the leader of the Gnome liberation front.

There IS a monster living in my closet.

Obama is the greatest and fortunately, he IS changing this country - for the better!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Obama's career isn't over.

A healthcare bill WILL pass and it will only solidify support for the people who voted for him. It's like you've all forgotten that healthcare reform was actually one of the main themes of his campaign.

The conservative revolt over the healthcare bills is going to seriously hurt any republican's chance of winning the presidency. The media has successfully painted the angry town-hallers as assault rifle-toting morons who believe in death panels, fake birth certificates, and FEMA camps.

The 'don't tread on me' crowd likes to believe that they're the common, mainstream, good-ol'-fashioned Americans, but that's simply not true anymore. This country is getting more diverse by the day.

Also, I don't think people on both sides of the political aisle are going to be so quick to forget Bush's disastrous presidency. I'll bet that a lot of conservative votes are going to go towards a third-party candidate like Ron Paul, or whoever the libertarian party decides to float and liberals will come out in droves to keep their guy in the oval office.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Obama is the greatest and fortunately, he IS changing this country - for the better!

Obama is the greatest bamboozler. Ya' left that word out.

Originally posted by maybereal11
'Cash-for-clunkers' gets credit as car sales skyrocket in July

The Real Reason Behind the Cash For Clunkers Program

Did ya know the TV news is reporting that less than half the cars bought through the Cash for Clunkers program are American? We certainly are stimulating the Japanese economy with Obama's cash for clunkers program.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

Onama takes his orders from the same shadow government leaders as did Bush. Stop sipping the NWO kool-aid.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What makes me shake my head is, wasn't it obvious before he got voted into office that this guy was a joke. I can't believe the number of people who actually saw him as the great hope of the future. In the alternative world David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland (who has a whole thing on his website about obama being NASA's savior). WHAT A JOKE... When people support him with a blind eye it just shows how dumb they really are!

hmmm lets see. He went to church for 20 years listening to an American hating/preaching pastor and then claims he didn't follow his message. (than why did he stay at the church for 20 years!)

He rose to power in the corrupt world of Chicago politics, where one must be corrupt in order to thrive.

He associated with terrorists responsible for bombing American citizens (Ayers)

He has never proven he is eligible to even run for POTUS by never showing is legit birth certificate. And in fact has spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees protecting its release (if it even exists)

He has been linked to the murder of the homosexual, Donald Young, and exposed by Larry Sinclair as having homosexual relations while he was married. Larry has just released a tell all book in which he describes Obama's genitals in startling detail. He has passed several lie detector tests and legal attacks at the hands of Joe Biden's DA son in Delaware. Sinclair has not once changed his story or been caught in any lie.

He comes from a Muslim family and studied in Muslim schools abroad. He once slipped in a speech and proclaimed his 'Muslim faith' then quickly changed it to 'Christian faith'. Which is it Mr President?

He has already alienated himself from his own party politically and slipping fast in the polls in his approval rating.

BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT CONSIDERING HIS BACKGROUND!!! The signs were all there and I can't believe millions voted for him to LEAD US!!!! I'm especially annoyed with my black brothers and sisters who were color blind in which 99% of that black population voted for him. The black community really needs to see past color. There are many intelligent black politicians I'd vote for, such as Alan Keyes, but please guys, don't just vote for someone the next time because they are black. Now look what you have.

On top of this he is spending money we don't have and is putting our grandkids in debt! This is absolute insanity. Giving money to the corrupt bankers instead of us citizens, who need it!

They claimed during the election that Sarah Palin didn't have enough experience. Well actually she governed a state more successfully than most have in history while Obama just sat in on Senate votes/committees and never governed anything! Quite the opposite is true!

An Alaska fisherman speaks about Palin's track record (from first hand experience)

BTW, I'm an independent, not a republican...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you like Cash for Clunkers you'll love the new Qbama-give-away! Dollars for Collars to help you buy a new collar for your pet, comming soon!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh look...another thread about Barrack Obama.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

The economy will rebound, healthcare reform will pass, Iraq and Afghanistan will wind down, and he'll get a second term, and by the time he's done, I think he'll have gotten about 80% of what he set out to do, and ran on, completed, including a comprehensive energy policy, and just maybe a peace deal in Israel-Palestine.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We do not need politicians in government. We need men. Political gamesmanship is sickening and destroying us. Some of them that get elected need to stop playing &^$*&() games and be men and vote what is right and not what they need to get re-elected.

My god they all really think their own hides are more valuable than our Nation. These men are the exact opposite of the honorable troops we send to die for politician games and idiocy.

They are despicable and disgusting. Please stop voting for incumbents. I am so despaired by these pathetic Senators and Congressmen.

Nothing we can do. People are to stupid to see the reality of what they are. They just vote for a pretty face with their favorite party tag. I know middle class and poor people actually believe trickle down is good for them lol.

Look at Palin she is a complete air head and some people think she would be a good President. Lost we are.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

And....World Peace will breakout all over the place.

Step right up to the Obama kool-aid stand...have another swig of the juice and see what a wonderful place our savior and lord has wrought!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre Neves
Oh look...another thread about Barrack Obama.

Well man he is the President and he should be the topic especially in these troubled times. He is failing and I voted for him. He is playing the games instead of being what he represented to us in his campaign.

I do not think we can actually vote for anyone who would do the right thing anymore. I believe the Corporations and wealthy are in complete control. No one who would do the right thing will ever see their name on a ballot.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by milesp

Onama takes his orders from the same shadow government leaders as did Bush. Stop sipping the NWO kool-aid.

Ok, I guess...

A more accurate term for 'shadow government' and 'NWO' would simply be 'Multinational Corporations'.

If that's what you're referring to, I agree.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by milesp]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYE SEE
So they have portrayed her as an idiot. She is not. Read. Think for yourself - don't swallow the damned kool-aid.

ENOUGH of the kool-aid cliche, please!

Anyway, she IS an idiot, they don't need to portray her as anything, she does a spectacular job of being an idiot all by herself. I've seriously never seen such a blatant idiot in office, anywhere. I know most of our government is crooked and greedy, but she's a complete moron on top of that.

She is genuine.

Yes, she is. A genuine idiot.

On topic, it does seem like Obama has bitten off more than he can chew. That was obvious in the 1st hundred days, should be interesting to watch it all play out.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp

reply to post by milesp

Ok, I guess...

A more accurate term for 'shadow government' and 'NWO' would simply be 'Multinational Corporations'.

If that's what you're referring to, I agree.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by milesp]

What did both Bush's, Clinton and Obama call them? Ans: the New World Order. Just taking them at their word. Anyhow, you are on the right track.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

ENOUGH of the kool-aid cliche, please!

Thank you! Somebody had to say it!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What did both Bush's, Clinton and Obama call them? Ans: the New World Order. Just taking them at their word. Anyhow, you are on the right track.

Gee thanks! Maybe if I just dig deeper, I'll finally figure out what's really going on...

I'm on the right track guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join