It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's history XXX !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
NANS, you are an idiot. Thats all I can really say.

If you are a French Arab, I understand where your anti American stance comes from - the two most dominate influences in your life are anti-american. Grow up and get a clue. Our soldiers are no worse then anyone elses and better then most. You see, while we have a few bad apples, could you imagine if the Iraq or Iran or any other muslim country had our military might? Check out the news - they drag people through the streets, behead people while chanting their psycho Islamic prayer praising God. They would kill me and about 300 million other people in my country just for not warshipping their God. And Europe - well, the majority of those people would be dead too. Let's not forget about just about everyone in South America too. And while we are at it, we should mention about a billion people in China, about 700 million living in India.... Not to mention Africa. Basically, your precious "peacefull" Muslims would kill a few BILLION people if they had the chance, based on nothing more then the fact that all these BILLIONS didn't praise allah.

So, I must ask you - HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY POSE NO DANGER TO THE US, MUCH LESS THE WHOLE WORLD? THEY ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT IN THE WORLD CURRENTLY. While the rest of the world figured out around a thousand years ago that killing in the name of God was crazy, Muslims still justify it. And, UNLIKE the US, they WILL actually use things like nukes if they get the chance. They would relish the chance to kill me, my fam, and my friends - to me, that makes them my enemy.

But hey - you will see soon enough. France is being INVADED by Muslims. At the current rate, it is simply a matter of time before Muslims are the majority there, and when that happens I'll be seeing the same crap thats going on in Iraq, only it will be in Paris. THEN IM GOING TO HAVE TO SEE MY SONS OR GRANDSONS GO OVER TO YOUR PUSSY ASS CHICKEN# PATHETIC YELLOW BELLIED COUNTRY TO SAVE A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS FRENCH PEOPLE FROM THE WRATH OF ALLAH.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ah yes, youth speaks. The fear is pervasive. World wars are a thing of the past. Wish Bush would get that one. I have a 14 year old, I'm not worried that he's going to fight some ridiculous war. Chill man.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Ah yes, youth speaks. The fear is pervasive. World wars are a thing of the past. Wish Bush would get that one. I have a 14 year old, I'm not worried that he's going to fight some ridiculous war. Chill man.

Of course you don't - your in Canada

I am not so young, so do not presume that I am some pimply faced teen. I will not "chill" because idiots like this come running their mouths with Anti-US bull#. I hate it - according to this mindset America is the cause of all the worlds problems - it's just stupid. And to have the gall to say that Muslims do not present a threat to the US - give me a break! I knew people who died on 9/11. Friends of mine lost their lives. Never forget that they (terrorists) had been attacking the US WELL before 9/11. It just happened that they bit off more then they could chew with that one.

BTW - it is not a world war. It is a religious one. If you don't believe me, just ask OBL.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Again everyone has an opinion Madman yeah recently US is ther centre of world problems and so is Britain, if Bush hadnt invaded Iraq then the world would be a safer place before that he went for Afganistan, and has OBL been caught? No

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Of course you don't - your in Canada

I am not so young, so do not presume that I am some pimply faced teen. I will not "chill" because idiots like this come running their mouths with Anti-US bull#. I hate it - according to this mindset America is the cause of all the worlds problems - it's just stupid. And to have the gall to say that Muslims do not present a threat to the US - give me a break! I knew people who died on 9/11. Friends of mine lost their lives. Never forget that they (terrorists) had been attacking the US WELL before 9/11. It just happened that they bit off more then they could chew with that one.

BTW - it is not a world war. It is a religious one. If you don't believe me, just ask OBL.

Dude, think about that. America is losing allies at an amazing rate. Your gov. is pumping your country full of # to terrorize it's own people. The world sees it but the populace can't? We've been allies for decades, and asked to participate, our gov. says, "no, that's nuts." When will the US gov., or the people, decide that it's gone too far. You've got to take control of the gov., not the other way around.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wish the British Govt would follow Canada's example our govt kisses the US govts arse all the time our govt cant think for itself.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Drunk, you mean the world would be a safer place like in 9/11? or the 3/11 Madrid bombings?
OBL and other terrorist groups have said before we took the war to their territory, instead of waiting for more of our citizens to be killed, that they see the west as a threat, even when we were helping them fight agaisnt the Russians they were thinking on taking care of the west after the Russians.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I wish the British Govt would follow Canada's example our govt kisses the US govts arse all the time our govt cant think for itself.

Comes with a price though, our economy got slapped, big time, for doing that. We're OK thogh.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Before 9/11 the world was relatively safe but when Bush did his gung ho invasion of Afganhistan things got worse and are getting worse if he didnt invade afganistan(# i cant spell it!) the world would be safe
3/11 doesnt apply cos it happened after 9/11

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Comes with a price though, our economy got slapped, big time, for doing that. We're OK thogh.

I think thats unfair ruling "if you dont do as we say we screw your economy" more like a threat to me.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
That's what happened though. No threat, just action. Mad cow, Sars, #, we got blamed for the blackout last year that started in Ohio. Anything and everything, our fault. Live next door to Big Brother and you would know what it's like. Now I know what someone in the Ukraine, or Poland, feels like.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Canada.....what can I say:
* Haven for terrorists---Canada admits this.
* Believes in Iraqi WMD's---According to the recent PM
* Believes that within 10 years it will become apart of the US---according to 50%+/- of the Canadian population.
* Universal Health Care is having major money problems--according to Canadian sources
* Canadian military----according to Canadian sources is slowly becoming non-existent.
* Freedom of Speech and Religion is going to be severely limited---According to Canadian sources.

Yeah...good ole' Canoooda.

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh so true. A country that no longer is itself. Tack another 10 stars on the flag. Couldn't do it millitarily, just bowed us under because of the 10-1 population advantage. People still have to work, their families have to eat. We aren't America's #1 trading partner, but they are ours.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Yeah ...great point....in 10+/- years, won't have to worry about that trading partner aspect either, cause then we'll own ya:
Finally, The End Of Canada

ALMOST HALF of Canadians believe it is highly likely Canada will join the United States within ten years. That�s what an opinion poll, released on June 3 by EKOS Research Associates, a Canadian polling and research firm, tells us.

This isn�t really big news. It simply means that almost half of Canadians are willing to reconcile themselves with reality. Let�s face it: globalization is the way of the future. It can�t be stopped. That means that Canada�s destiny � being absorbed into the American empire -- is much closer than we think. As a Canadian, I can hardly wait.

seekerof

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Again everyone has an opinion Madman yeah recently US is ther centre of world problems and so is Britain, if Bush hadnt invaded Iraq then the world would be a safer place before that he went for Afganistan, and has OBL been caught? No

Yes, everyone does have an opinion. But under Islamic rule, I wouldn't be allowed to have that opinion - in fact, they would probably kill me because I would not prey to their God. This is why the war on terrorism, and the preventive messures we took in Iraq are important, because there are a few hundred million muslims that hate me because of my nationality and beliefs.

The US and Britain are the center of the worlds problems? LOL! Please..... The US breaks it's back every day for every country in need that is peacefull and even to those that are not. There would be millions of deaths from famine and disease if it weren't for our good work.

As for OBL, we don't know if he has been caught or not, but lets assume he is not caught... Sorry, but no matter what you do, sometimes you can't be perfect. It may take a few more years, but we will probably get him eventually. For me, my country is safer now because I know that there are offensive actions being taken to combat terrorism.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Seeker that is so true. Try to stop a moving train with toilet paper, it doesn't happen. As to Mad Man's claims, Where was America when Rwanda, Sudan,etc. needed help. Indonesia isn't doing that well right now either. Picking and choosing for ones own benifit isn't worthy of sainthood. On that note I have to go to bed, I'll be here tomorrow.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Seeker that is so true. Try to stop a moving train with toilet paper, it doesn't happen. As to Mad Man's claims, Where was America when Rwanda, Sudan,etc. needed help. Indonesia isn't doing that well right now either. Picking and choosing for ones own benifit isn't worthy of sainthood. On that note I have to go to bed, I'll be here tomorrow.

Sorry - we are not the worlds food suply nor should we be. I was simply pointing out that we do a lot of great things, but as you have just proven, whatever the US does isn't going to be good enough for the rest of the world.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Where was America when Rwanda, Sudan,etc. needed help. Indonesia isn't doing that well right now either. Picking and choosing for ones own benifit isn't worthy of sainthood.

It's not America's job to sort out Africa. They were European colonies.
The UK has done it's fair share of sorting out the mess in Africa, it left it's colonies stable at independance and has been back in many times to sort out unrest, but the countries you mention were part of the French and Belgian empires. Would you like to tell me where the hell they were while their former colonies were tearing themselves apart and engaged in genocide?

That's right. Sitting on their asses, selling them the weapons to carry out their civil wars.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
9/11 had been planned for years, there was another attack in the WTC before 9/11. There have been many attacks all over the world by many groups of Islamic extremists. It didn't begin with us invading them. This all began after they converted to Islam and invaded Europe for almost 600 years. The views of the Islamic extremists and some moderates has not change since those times, and it seems that they will always find an excuse to want to attack the western world.

Drunk, althou not all Muslims are evil, and will never think of killing "infidels" in the name of Allah, all radicals and a few desguised moderates want to destroy what we stand for. What the west, not only America, stands for.

They want to attack and will keep attacking the west, finding reasons to keep attacking us. The U.S government was not the one to say this is a war of religions, they have been avoiding to say something like this, but the radical Islamists like OBL have made clear their intentions. It is a war of religions and ways of life.
Islamic extremism should not be tolerated, because in their minds it is alright to attack even civilians for their cause.

Radicals mostly use violence to attack the western world, but there are some that are already in every country and are doing everything possible to incite revolts, discontent among us, and possibly in the future a war in the states as well as other parts of the world.

The only way this will all change for the better is if every radical Islamic priest and radical/extremist leader agree that their concept of what Islam is and their view of the western world must change, and if they take measures against anyone that will continue any suicide attacks against the west, civilians or military. They have to choose whether this change will be peacefully or through war, because one way or another, it will change.

I would hope it would be through peaceful means, but their actions have demonstrated otherwise. We have stood aside for too long, and waiting for them to attack us once more was not an option, we had to take the war to them.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I guess no one has noticied this because you are to busy arguing with each other....Since page 1 Dissedent Nans has not made a single post. Do you NOT see what Nans acomplished?
With less than 100 words Nans managed to get the board in an uproar...guess that was the whole idea behind the post

dissident

adj 1: characterized by departure from accepted beliefs or standards [syn: heretical, heterodox] 2: disagreeing, especially with a majority [syn: dissentient, dissenting(a)] n : a person who dissents from some established policy [syn: dissenter, protester, objector, contestant]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join