It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero photos released by exiled FEMA agent Kurt Sonnenfeld- 675 MB

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

there is no sign of any construction crew yet the beam I've marked behind the fire crews clearly shows it has been cut at an angle, from what little i know, dem's crews usually place explosives at an angle to bring the building down within it's own footprint? and considering there are no construction crews in sight to have cut that beam, the site looks to hot have been worked on anyway? (there were reports of the fireman's boots melting on the site iirc?) is there an other realistic reason why that beam would have been cut
also to add to what your sayng.not one of these upright columns,
show any signs of buckling under the enormous presure that would have
been applied.having been around quite a bit of demo.sure as hell some of the cuts, would be at the buckle points. leaving signs of the steel not
being cut before hand .i see none of this so far.i'll see if i can put up some pics of Kaiser steel being torn down, out here in cali.for comparison.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Amazing how these pics come out NOW amidst the healthcare town hall uprisings and the upcoming fake flu season.

Don't get distracted people. This is coming up on 8 years and now people magically post photos. Don't be distracted. We know it was an inside job. Dwell on the present and future. It is just wasted energy and time to dig through these pics for what is already known.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If he was on WTC grounds on behalf of FEMA then these images belong to FEMA. Releasing them will open a can of worms and is actually a crime. T & C surely don't allow such things

I don't know under what grounds it could be considered ILLEGAL.

Unless FEMA has classified state secrets (which wouldn't surprise anyone here), the as a government agency, the photos are public domain. Regardless of the postings of "no photography" at ground Zero. In what Democracy is this nonsense tolerated, much less accepted?

The only point in NOT allowing photos, would be if you wanted to control the spin and lie to everyone. I guess I answered my own question.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Going through these slowly, some very good shots in here. Thanks for letting us know about this OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Amazing how these pics come out NOW amidst the healthcare town hall uprisings and the upcoming fake flu season.

Don't get distracted people. This is coming up on 8 years and now people magically post photos. Don't be distracted. We know it was an inside job. Dwell on the present and future. It is just wasted energy and time to dig through these pics for what is already known.

Not just MAGICALLY appeared. I believe this guy has been trying to release for some time. This came up about 3 or 4 months ago, and I think he was restricted from disclosure -- I didn't follow it that well.

Seems like all the rules keep helping the criminals. You've got all sorts of heros being persecuted and gagged in the courts right now.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A statement reportedly made by Kurt Sonnenfeld:

www.flickr.com...

Kurt Sonnenfeld:, There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA . FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning! It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed. And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks! ...When the North Tower fell, the US Customs House (Building 6) was crushed and totally incinerated. Much of the underground levels beneath it were also destroyed. But there were voids. And it was into one of those voids, recently uncovered, that I descended with a special Task Force to investigate. It was there we found the security antechamber to the vault, badly damaged. At the far end of the security office was the wide steel door to the vault, a combination code keypad in the cinderblock wall beside it. But the wall was cracked and partially crumbled, and the door was sprung partially open. So we checked inside with our flashlights. Except for several rows of empty shelves, there was nothing in the vault but dust and debris. It had been emptied. Why was it empty? And when could it have been emptied? ...The enormous black-budget of the US Department of Defense represents an unlimited money machine for the military-industrial complex, figuring in the multi-trillions of dollars, and it will continue to be so until the masses wake up, recuperate their skepticism and demand accountability. Wars (and false pretexts for war) will not cease until the people realize the true motive of war and stop believing “official” explanations.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Really? This is what Mr. Loizeaux had to say about the subject in an email....

I didn't personally see molten steel at the World Trade Center site. It was reported to me by contractors we had been working with. Molten steel was encountered primarily during excavation of debris around the South Tower when large hydraulic excavators were digging trenches 2 to 4 meters deep into the compacted/burning debris pile. There are both video tape and still photos of the molten steel being "dipped" out by the buckets of excavators. I'm not sure where you can get a copy

Sorry I cannot provide personal confirmation.
Mark Loizeaux, President
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC

So, he doesnt "confirm" anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The picture of the cut beams with the melted metal on the lower side, is exactly how it would look if cut with an oxy-acetalene cutting torch.No big mystery there. Any iron worker will tell you that. The angled cut is used for the same reason a tree is cut with an angled cut to start with, to make the large steel beam fall in the desired direction.
No opinion on the other photos.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNETT 187
I think it is absolutely crazy that soooooo many of you think that 9/11 was some sort of conspiracy, the terrorists admit to doing it and we were caught with our pants down, we got OWNED!

You are wrong. The 'terrorists' didn't claim anything of the sort. All we have to back this up are dodgy videos of various people pretending to be Osama Bin Laden with 'translated' Audio.

The FBI admits no hard evidence connects Bin laden to 9/11.

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI responded, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.

www.historycommons.org...

forum.prisonplanet.com...

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam.

911review.com...

911review.org...

I think some areas of US intelligence was diverted away from the inside job with maybe a tiny handful of people responsible. Most of the other responsibility probably lies with Mossad who sent out 'warnings' via Egyptian and French channels BEFORE the attacks.

ON TOPIC:

Some amazing pictures here. I'm going to have a look at them tonight.
But until you get pictures of the empty vaults, i don't think any proof of pre-knowledge at least by US agents.

Some one somewhere knows that these vaults were empty.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 17-8-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Molten steel was encountered primarily during excavation of debris...

Thanks for reposting this quote.
That's pretty much the jist of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Wow if you just google Kurt Sonnenfeld some of his pics are already on the net. Take a look at this for instance, one of his pics. I must download the 675mb file and see whats on there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a860b8d67386.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont understand... how does this picture of beams that were cut by the demolition workers cleaning up the site show evidence of thermite?

This is the thing... you can tell a truther has been here when they point to something in a picture and call it evidence.

You can't call anything in the middle of ground zero really evidentiary until you get the full context... such as demolition workers cutting the beams...

And they wonder why they are not taken seriously

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNETT 187
I think it is absolutely crazy that soooooo many of you think that 9/11 was some sort of conspiracy, the terrorists admit to doing it and we were caught with our pants down, we got OWNED! That is it! No X-Files conspiracy, just life in the real World.

What did you expect to find on a conspiracy website, genius?

There is enough of a 9/11 conspiracy to have kept both "sides" arguing and going around in circles for many years on these very forums. Better people than you have tried, and failed, to end the debate one way or another.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I've cut steel thicker than that with a torch before. Now it wasn't structural steel, more like a solid steel shaft that was 6 inches thick. Why do you say an oxy/acetylene torch won't cut thick steel? Torch cuts thick steel fine. Granted, you can't burn clear thru it by holding it at one spot and trying to torch a hole clear thru it. However, it can be a very time consuming process due to melting the steel and blowing it out of your cut line and proceeding in small increments, but it is possible nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Firstly - huge thanks to TrueAmerican for these pictures, a record for any file I have ever downloaded via bit torrent - Just over 12 minutes.

A very rare case kind of comes forward for me here and my employment life spent mostly on buildings sites, i`ve done more site clearances and ground working than I care to mention, in that time clearing old steel frame buildings I have learnt many things, when using oxy-acetylene cutters you keep the cutting to an absolute minimum, it`s very expensive, and time consuming. Here I see many cut beams with 360 degree cuts and I ask myself this very simple question..

Why did they need to cut around the entire beam when they have 15 - 35 ton track machines there? cut half way and get the digger to put it`s bucket on the end and snap the beam, simple, any cut that clearly shows 360 degree cutting is suspicious as there is in most instances no need to cut all 4 sides.

[edit on 11/08/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I doubt the steel would snap like chopsticks. It's not cast it's structural steel.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
This is the thing... you can tell a truther has been here when they point to something in a picture and call it evidence.

I wonder why they even bother to photograph crime scenes at all then? Imagine how much money your ideaology would save law enforcement, all that film and developing, paying the photographer, complete waste of time and money as photographs aren't evidence.
Silly Truthers, relying on photographs.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by Marrr

I doubt the steel would snap like chopsticks. It's not cast it's structural steel.

Trust me, those small beams when half cut and the power that digger has would be no problem whatsoever, but no matter what, even if you had to cut more into the beam, there still is no reason at all for 360 degree cuts, and like I say less time + less materials = more profit.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Good job, TA, and thanks for keeping an eye out for these pics. I am looking forward to seeing all the pics since, for some reason, my bittorrent won't connect so I can't download them.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

You're welcome. And I hope people aren't missing your thread where the rare stuff is. I REPEAT, everyone check out this thread where TheLoony and me are going through and uploading rare pics not yet seen for the most part:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will take a while, as there are many.

And oh, TL, hit the second link in the OP here. That is a zip file that came in for me around 500K. Wasn't bad at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

No offense, but when in the course of the history of our Gov't has there ever been a concern about waste and keeping the purse strings tight on a Gov't job. The more they spend the more they get to charge on the contract job. The last time I had my bottles filled, it didn't break the bank. Now granted, it's been several years since I've had to refill but it wasn't overly expensive. Under $200 if my memory serves me correct. Granted, it's probably higher in the UK than in the States, but still not what I would consider expensive. Honestly, I believe it would cost much more per hour to operate one of those track machines than it would cost hiring one guy with a torch. Just a thought.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join