It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero photos released by exiled FEMA agent Kurt Sonnenfeld- 675 MB

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted by TrueAmerican
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1a654edb7c9.jpg[/atsimg]

I cropped and resized this one, again to fit. Notice signs:

"No cameras or video equipment permitted!"

"VIOLATORS will be prosecuted and equipment seized!"

Same sign on gate in background. I don't remember there being a sign like this on the Sheraton hotel at the Pentagon- but that didn't stop the FBI from taking those videos.

Well, seeing as there was not supposed to be any equipment there, obviously there were going to be things they did not want the public to see. Which we are seeing some of now, thanks to Kurt Sonnenfeld. Hats off to Kurt. Thanks.

Yep, the 9-11 perps, the Bush Regime, NIST, the 9-11 Whitewash Commission, The FBI, UnPopular Mechanics, and our resident duhbunkers and pseudoskeptics have been shown to be very paranoid about any 9-11 photographic or video evidence getting out to the public.

I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by Marrr

No offense, but when in the course of the history of our Gov't has there ever been a concern about waste and keeping the purse strings tight on a Gov't job. The more they spend the more they get to charge on the contract job. The last time I had my bottles filled, it didn't break the bank. Now granted, it's been several years since I've had to refill but it wasn't overly expensive. Under $200 if my memory serves me correct. Granted, it's probably higher in the UK than in the States, but still not what I would consider expensive. Honestly, I believe it would cost much more per hour to operate one of those track machines than it would cost hiring one guy with a torch. Just a thought.

A guy bought that steel on a per ton basis, surely it was down to him to extract it? admittedly there were demolition guys doing site clearance, a long term hire charge for a digger can be exceptionally low, £800 a week with a driver for a long contract, anyway I don`t want to derail the thread

/cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted by mrpotatohead

The picture of the cut beams with the melted metal on the lower side, is exactly how it would look if cut with an oxy-acetalene cutting torch.No big mystery there. Any iron worker will tell you that. The angled cut is used for the same reason a tree is cut with an angled cut to start with, to make the large steel beam fall in the desired direction.

No structural steel worker would touch that beam without a crane attached to the upper section. And with a crane attached, there would be no need to cut the wasteful angle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96e411ee1edc.jpg[/atsimg]

Take a closer look. There is no sign a heavy piece fell over in the right foreground. Do you see how dangerous it would be with those other heavy steel stubs sticking up for the felled piece to bounce off?

There is every reason to believe that piece was cut at an angle before the tower fell. Also taking another look at the photo, no construction worker would be allowed near that diagonal cut piece with all that dangerous debris around the base.

No person has been near that beam since before the tower fell.

Guaranteed

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Guaranteed

Why would they need to cut beams when they had explosives in place? Especially beams that low, it collapsed starting from near the top, nowhere near the bottom.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by griftin]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Linky no work for me. Go figure. No big deal, I'll find them to look at. I have enough pics already, I don't need to download any more LOL!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don´t find it strange that several of the debunkers posting here was registered on ATS AFTER it was posted...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WW was asking about plane parts photos, and I dunno if you saw this Weed, from the Sonnenfeld pics:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6324fd2026cf.jpg[/atsimg]

I thought it was interesting that the FEMA photo shows that trailer zoomed out, to where you can't actually see any of the parts. But it took Sonnenfeld to actually get at least a glimpse of what was in there, SPreston. Yeah, they don't want us seeing nothing.

And yep the zip file link is not working any more. Either we crashed 911Blogger's servers or the FBI shut them down. Oh well.

[edit on Mon Aug 17th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just tried to ping his website 911blogger.com and it came back unreachable.

IP 205.234.134.46

Is that a Chicago IP?

It is possible that his firewall is dropping any icmp traffic and thus making any ping trouble-shooting mute. Or the failure to respond to the ping shows the server is down. I can snif around and see if anything on his server responds but being that this is a little touchy, I would recommend staying away. I normally love to push a little but this could attract way more bees then I want to see buzzing around.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n
I don´t find it strange that several of the debunkers posting here was registered on ATS AFTER it was posted...

Good catch. Amazing what a little fresh meat brings out of the wood work.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

Guaranteed

posted by griftin - joined 8-17-2009 - Emergency Damage Control?

Why would they need to cut beams when they had explosives in place? Especially beams that low, it collapsed starting from near the top, nowhere near the bottom.

And yet there were explosions reported near the bases of the towers. Rodriguez and many others reported an explosion in the basement seconds before Flight 11 hit the 97th floor.

Ginny Carr recorded two explosions 9.2 seconds apart when Flight 11 hit the North Tower.

And the antenna standing atop WTC 1 and attached to the core structure fell first before the 110th floor, indicating the core was severed somewhere; most likely in the basement levels.

View the pictures from left to right - you can see the core drops first by viewing the antenna

Torin Wolf: "Nothing is holding the building up - No resistance. 110,000 structural failures at the same time." Demolition. Top-Down Explosive Demolition.

Iraq war veteran and experienced demolitions expert blows the cover on 9/11 inside job

Now everybody just stop and think about it a second. That core structure was immensely powerful. With the antenna sitting on top of the core structure, how could the antenna drop at all if the core structure was not severed? That antenna should have stayed in place, high above the collapsing floors, until the core was severed and collapsed itself; taking the antenna down with it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f15f20840bf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c8ba97f19cd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51b2f45b8143.jpg[/atsimg]

But it did not. The antenna fell first; before the 110th floor and several other floors below it.

That angle-cut column is just one of many cut to drop that antenna first. And looking at that photo, it is obvious no construction crew salvage worker was standing next to that stub cutting it through with a torch.

Eyewitness: 01:10 "the street below caved in and at that point there was like fireballs coming up."

Lots of reports of explosions. How did you miss them?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We weren't discussing that photo of the one support first of all. The ones we were debating was the photo with multiple beams in it. Also, the photo with the numerous beams...the surrounding area was nearly cleaned up and void of debris. It was much, much later in the process whereas that photo, there's still smoke and crap all over the place.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i started the download last night, when i woke up i checked it and the download was finished. I looked in the zip file and there was no content what so ever. Now the link is broken.......hhmmm.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
AS of right now, the 911 blogger site appears to be down on my end also.
Overwhelmed maybe? Or.... well.

I was kinda looking forward to checking these out also

T-

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Really? I must of lucked out then b/c I was able to download them a little while ago. Finally though, I have been trying since this thread was originally posted. Sometimes like the other poster, I would look into the file and nothing was there, others I wasn't able to open. Big headache, with out question worth the wait, I am still looking thru them, around 400 photos.

Much thanks to the OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

Yeah, I tried downloading the linked zip today on my lunch break... it was timed out when I got back on to check it. I suppose that kills the torrent as well, site being down and all?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just out of curiosity...
To stillresearchin or anyone that has the full zip folder:
What is the exact number of images in it?
It might be pretty far out there saying this, but... if the link does come back online it would be nice to know whether or not some content could have been removed.
Ya never know....

T-

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Well this is what I got...The download consists of three folders containing photos.

First one: "Fema_photos" it contains 389 Photos.

Second: "Misc_photogs" it contains 89 photos.

Third: "Sonnenfeld_photos" it contains 43 photos.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Take a closer look. There is no sign a heavy piece fell over in the right foreground. Do you see how dangerous it would be with those other heavy steel stubs sticking up for the felled piece to bounce off?

There is every reason to believe that piece was cut at an angle before the tower fell.

Guaranteed

You CL's ®(Conspiracy loyalists) crack me up.

Are you seriously saying that beam was cut at such a sharp point before the tower fell and somehow managed to survive the collapse of a 110 story building with the point intact while everything else around it is mangled? What about the other one that is perfectly flat?

Wow, that's some magic thermite, thermate, nano-gizmo-super-sekrit-substance there that can hold that beam together so well after slicing it with uhm, torch-like precision.

C'mon people, take your blinders off for a minute and really, really think about that one!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Does anyone know of an alternate link to download the full .rar file of pics?
I was at 90.2% and now 911blogger.com is down.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Does anybody have the .torrent link saved on there comp? is the Tracker still running? Can you upload the file?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Earlier, SkepticOverlord said that he was planning on uploading all of the pics to the ATS media archives. Perhaps you should U2U him and see if he had any luck in acquiring them?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join