It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero photos released by exiled FEMA agent Kurt Sonnenfeld- 675 MB

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylon

Originally posted by Paroxysm

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96e411ee1edc.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, interesting photo!
If those beams were also cut by workers why would they cut them so high and at such an angle?

Quite an obvious point.

Did they get up on ladders and cut them?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted by Jezus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96e411ee1edc.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, interesting photo!
If those beams were also cut by workers why would they cut them so high and at such an angle?

Quite an obvious point.

Did they get up on ladders and cut them?

Here is the original of that shot. I wonder how a cutter could torch those heavy columns off above his head. And how could he stand in all that debris without getting cut and injured? That was one lousy crew boss he had.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86ec96582d5b.jpg[/atsimg]

High-rez version

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

No they used a lift - like in these pictures

Or iron worker stood on a beam

So how did you think they cut the beams?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

By looking at the above photos that Spreston posted, we can clearly see that those photos must have been taken a day or two after the WTC came down because, there is too much smoke in the debris field and it doesn’t look like clean up operation have even stated yet furthmore, looking at your photos one can see there is no smoke in the debris field.
Besides, look at the firemen they are still fighting the WTC fires, they are not cleaning up the site.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
By looking at the above photos that Spreston posted, we can clearly see that those photos must have been taken a day or two after the WTC came down because, there is too much smoke in the debris field and it doesn’t look like clean up operation have even stated yet furthmore, looking at your photos one can see there is no smoke in the debris field.
Besides, look at the firemen they are still fighting the WTC fires, they are not cleaning up the site.

Are you looking at the same photo, cashlink?

I'm looking at the firemen and see them standing around right on top of where this alleged "smoke" is coming from. Not sure what you mean by them "still fighting the WTC fires". What you call "smoke" sure can't be coming from a very hot fire underneath them, as I doubt they would be hanging around so casually. I would bet it's most likely dust, as that's something you could loiter around on and not get burned.

The torch cut beams and the worker in the background of the full shot would certainly place this photo during the clean up operation, most likely not "a day or two" after as you say.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Pictures are from several months after

Check these photos from December 2001 - Notice FF dressed in similar style. FF on site had by this time wearing coveralls/turnout jackets/helmets instead of full turnout gear. Turnout or bunker gear
is very hot and restrictive, also pants were getting cut up by debris
requiring replacement - very expensive

Notice can see some "smoke" - most likely steam coming off. Debris pile
burned for 3 months after. Water had to be poured onto pile from Hudson River. Even after fires extinguished pile was still hot and steam coming
off. It was also December, week before Christmas, which in NYC is usually
cold and damp, day time temps around 40 F (4 C). Steam would condense
into visble cloud.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I have to disagree with you and all we are doing here is throwing out opinions and assumptions nothing more. YOU have not proven anything here but given your opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by impressme

Pictures are from several months after

Check these photos from December 2001 - Notice FF dressed in similar style. FF on site had by this time wearing coveralls/turnout jackets/helmets instead of full turnout gear. Turnout or bunker gear
is very hot and restrictive, also pants were getting cut up by debris
requiring replacement - very expensive

Notice can see some "smoke" - most likely steam coming off. Debris pile
burned for 3 months after. Water had to be poured onto pile from Hudson River. Even after fires extinguished pile was still hot and steam coming
off. It was also December, week before Christmas, which in NYC is usually
cold and damp, day time temps around 40 F (4 C). Steam would condense
into visble cloud.

I wish you could post these pictures in your link. Maybe SPreston could help you. Side by side you will definitely see how you have made the case for the pictures Preston posted and his statements.
Your photos from December show mounds and mounds of collected debris
They also show cut columns standing 25 feet above the debris . And that much has been moved or removed. Literally thousands of tons maybe hundreds of thousands. I would say Preston's are immediately after the demolition. 3-4 days tops
Yours next to SPrestons are really in contrast.
Also your photos show lots of activity. Preston's Fireman are just standing there in disbelief.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Your photos from December show mounds and mounds of collected debris
They also show cut columns standing 25 feet above the debris . And that much has been moved or removed. Literally thousands of tons maybe hundreds of thousands. I would say Preston's are immediately after the demolition. 3-4 days tops

From SPreston earlier in this very thread :

Originally posted by SPreston
Those are firemen standing there in what is most likely one of the sub-basement levels.

Now how would they be doing that in "3-4 days tops" ?

Also your photos show lots of activity. Preston's Fireman are just standing there in disbelief.

Originally posted by SPreston
That construction crewman in the back shows no sign that he was climbing around in the rubble cutting those core columns.

Were there construction crewmen in the sub-basement levels "3-4 days tops"?

Why are the firemen standing around in the sub-basement levels "3-4 days tops" when there was supposed to be super-duper-hot molten metal under the towers for weeks? I highly doubt they would be just "standing there in disbelief".

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

They were in disbelief of the hot molten metal. Like you still are. This was a reply to your tag team member anyway. Is he off shift?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Soloist

They were in disbelief of the hot molten metal. Like you still are. This was a reply to your tag team member anyway. Is he off shift?

Uh-huh.

I noticed you skipped the first question. I shouldn't be surprised that you cannot back up your claim of the picture being taken "3-4 days tops" after the collapse.

Oh, did anyone figure out how in the heck that "super-secret-nano-thermite" cut beam stayed intact during the collapse of a 110 story building, especially if it were in a sub-basement level as SPreston claims?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Standing around in disbrief????

The FDNY members are NOT standing around in disbelief ! They are monitoring area for hazards and most grimly looking for human remains
uncovered by the machines moving the steel. Have many friends
who spent time, up to 3 weeks on the scene looking for body parts

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Standing around in disbrief????

The FDNY members are NOT standing around in disbelief ! They are monitoring area for hazards and most grimly looking for human remains
uncovered by the machines moving the steel. Have many friends
who spent time, up to 3 weeks on the scene looking for body parts

I see no one in Preston's photos working or with dogs or body bags.
I see no one peering into the debris at all.
Just standing around doing nothing but peering away in disbelief.
It was way before there was any organized anything IMO.
As far as where exactly the photo was taken lets have a REINVESTIGATION and find out.
You are certainly in favor of that ain't ya!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1a654edb7c9.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm surprised this sign didn't also say, "No geiger counters," how is Kurt Sonnenfeld btw ... he showing any signs of Chronic Radiation Sickness yet, like many of the First Responders?

Just askin' - it's key to certain 'suggestions' that are being made about the demolition techniques used on WTC, and what really hit the Pentagon, and why the Doomsday Plane was spotted over Washington... etc...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Philbin

I believe Kurt is fine. Which is weird, because one would assume that a conspiracy that could covertly mobilise hundreds of people to murder their compatriots without breathing a word, effortlessly silence the vast majority of architects and scientists, and kill with ease and impunity, would have little troublein getting rid of him.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

I agree . i see no reason why this beam should have been cut like this and further, when I first saw this photo my first thought was it looks like a 'pre cut'. not a 'clean up' cut....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join