It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY Accurate Bible Prediction. Must Read.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel815

it's never about truth
excuse me .there is no greater truth pal.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
in mathew 24 it states ,in the future there will be wars, nation will rise against nation and kindom against kingdom ,A WORD WAR,
this never occured in all history until 1914, ie, the reason its called WW1,
it also tells of all the plagues ,earthquakes etc, but it also says the end will come within THIS generation in other words those born before 1914 war ,the end will come before these people die, 1914 until now are 95 years of age,not a large amount of them left.
the oldest person was 116 who died recently, so unless people born before 1914 have special medication the end should come between the next 25 years unless new fountains of youth are discovered,
if this is UNTRUE that means the bible is a lie, so now it is put to the test.
SIMPLES
there should be some census in place that shows the amount of people now alive over 95 years? cannot be many,can there?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by stmichael]

You left out the part that said,

"see that you are not alarmed, for these things must happen, but it will not yet be the end."

No where does it mention "Word War" or world war for that matter and in fact states this is not the end. If anything a sign of the end it hints there will be a one world religion that all kingdoms will follow. We are a long long way from that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Anyway, your post is entertaining but the math and "how you came about" is fuzzy, but the "believers" will like it and believe it. That's how it always goes, because it's never about truth but what fits your believe system.

I will say your quote above applies to many aspects of life. Politics, science,etc.

Star for your post and S&F for op.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting calculations there, a good find and definitely noteworthy to Bible enthusiasts.

Unfortunately, it's tough to take these "number predictions" seriously because whenever they are made, the person wilfully ignores parts that don't fit and only acknowledge numbers that do. Basically, one can find MANY number coincidences if they look hard enough. Not saying you are wrong with your calculations/prediction but it just seems you have found the numbers that fit your scenario and highlighted them, while failing to mention the many numbers which do not fit the prediction.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Excellent post! I check ATS at least twice a day looking for interesting new posts. Thanks for the effort you put forth for your fellow ATSers. Starrred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What a farce!

You can twist words to believe whatever you want. You cannot even get the number of days in each year correct. And how much has the bible guessed wrong up until this point. But then again, it's typical bible-basher behaviour to ignore the number-crunching which doesn't fit his/her worldview, even within their own so-called sacred texts.

As I said... what a complete farce!

I suppose you'll defend it because it's your beliefs.... yada yada yada yada yada!!!

[edit on 16-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
What a farce!

You can twist words to believe whatever you want. You cannot even get the number of days in each year correct. And how much has the bible guessed wrong up until this point. But then again, it's typical bible-basher behaviour to ignore the number-crunching which doesn't fit his/her worldview, even within their own so-called sacred texts.

As I said... what a complete farce!

I suppose you'll defend it because it's your beliefs.... yada yada yada yada yada!!!

[edit on 16-8-2009 by john124]

Some people have deep seeded issues with religion and childhood.

To me, it's some type of puzzle game and many get it wrong or think they actually know.

Knowing the future isn't always best either. Being prepared can help though. I'm not a bible thumper, but it's still interesting as far as human history and behaviors. Being overly sensitive about it either way is unhealthy.....for most.

That laughing emoticon should be banned.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I also thought it said "War's and rumours of War's"

I also find the bit about the Angels trumpeting interesting, think its the 3rd or 4th one that sounds and a 3rd of the Sun and a 3rd of the Moon break's away.

Now, as most of us know, Nasa is launching a 2.2 Kiloton rocket at the moon in November and there are also those who believe that the Sun is pregnant?

Interesting if that happened after we blow a 5 mile crater in the Moon. Which personally i think is a bad idea as the Moon controls our currents.

You'll have to excuse my vague description on Bible stuff as I am not religious and have only in the last few months been looking into these prophecy thing's

[edit on 16-8-2009 by wraith001]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
of course there were periods is ethiopia's history that were ruled by jews, with jewish kings

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

i hope your kidding, it sure would be sad if someones belief system could be swayed so easily.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very interesting! Thank you for posting this.
Good job.
S+F

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Hrmm... when were these manuscripts supposedly written? And when were they actually found.

They say hindsight is 20/20

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
reply to post by Rockpuck

i hope your kidding, it sure would be sad if someones belief system could be swayed so easily.

Actually belief systems are what get in the way of Faith. Belief is an attempt to view Faith in the same way people view Reason. Faith has nothing to do with belief. Belief actually causes people to lose faith because belief convinces people that there is one way things can be or should be, but Faith allows for all possibilities and new opportunities which belief, like reason, doesn't allow the mind to entertain.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Don't let your brain's built-in pattern matching abilities and your own subjective biases present you with misleading information.

Bible* = a population control & power aggregation mechanism consisting of folk tales & poems written by power-hungry control freaks thousands of years ago.

*Not to be confused with an accurate calendar of events past or events to come.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

it's never about truth
excuse me .there is no greater truth pal.

HAHAHAH! If there is a "TRUTH" and it's so self evident and convincing why do you have 16.000 christians denominations and countless of other sects and religions all claiming it. Please..... You believe what you want to believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
So, if the elite made the bible way back when for control...and the elite still have power now...

Why wouldn't things in the bible come true?

That is a pretty far stretch of the imagination, the elites would have had to controlled every civilization from the beginning of civilization, including who was born,

and nature and natural disasters.

You might as well believe the Bible.

"And he changeth the times and the seasons; He removeth

kings, and setteth up kings; he giveth wisdom unto the wise,

and knowledge to them that know understanding. He revealeth

the deep and secret things; he knoweth what is in the darkness,

and the light dwelleth with him." ( Dn 2: 20-22 )

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by heyo
yeah there's some crazy stuff that went on. There's some things in the bible that make a lot of sense, even the prophecies, imo.
i'll give you an s'n'f cause i'm guessing you're from bc, and that's ok.

EAst Coast

But.. I been living in Calgary for last year.

well then, a very inaccurate prophecy on my part then

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If you take religion out of the ancient texts, you will find the answers.
yup

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Any chance that these events are due to "self fulfilling prophecy"? Just a thought. Interesting nonetheless

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Any chance that these events are due to "self fulfilling prophecy"? Just a thought. Interesting nonetheless

Who knows,

None of us KNOW,

We are all lost souls,

Come together

www.youtube.com...

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
Blue skys from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?