It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drunvalo - The Maya Reveal 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatsbunk
Reply to post by Alaskan Man

I believe nothing will happen and the world will celebrate new years 2013 just like all new years prior.
The reason being is that when one creates a calander, it must end at some point. I believe the mayan calander ends on 12/21/2012 because when they got to that date, they thought to themselves, "ahhh, thats good enough."
Maybe im wrong though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You didn't even watch the videos did you? If you did, you'd know that the change could take place anywhere from 2007 to 2015... nothing major is going to happen on exactly the 21st. According to Drunvalo, the Maya said this themselves.

It's all well and good to proclaim that nothing will happen, but at least get your information right.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I just finished watching the videos and I had a single question in mind throughout the long, why this man is taking so much risk, if this claim does not occur, he can go hide in a cave and never show up , but if this happens we can not tell him he was right

he speaks with great conviction is very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is very funny how people talk about Mayan knowledge....Mayan elders etc etc etc....there are no Mayans left!! The local natives of Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico (Yucatan) are NOT descendants of the Mayas for the whole Mayan Nation "disapeared" centuries ago... Despite the fact that this Drunvalo speaks about relevant and interesting concepts, to say they come from "Mayan Elders" is sheer speculation....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
not belittling your post, just pointing out something i have noticed about 2012 theories.

there's pretty much 2 theory's everyone seems to by into (3 in you count us skeptics)

Theory 1. We are all gonna die

Theory 2. We are all gonna get super powers

(the 3rd is, nothing will happen)

Look, no disrespect to the skeptics out there, this site would be pretty boring if we didn't have you. but on the other hand this is one of those things where you either believe or you don't. If you don't that's fine, i actually feel bad for those of you who are too close minded to believe in this type of stuff. So i really do appreciate your skepticism and contributions to this site, it is what makes the world of ATS go round and it keeps me down to earth on various subjects. But when it comes to the esoteric and spirituality the skeptic has no right to impede ones view(s) of the world and its many forms and mysteries.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by felipecb

LOL, I'm glad you came here to set these people straight in the video that they are mistaken of their lineage and ancestry. Now we can all go back to sleep again. You think these people don't KNOW where they came from, or are LIEING about their lineage?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes I do! The Mayan Nation, the ones that built Chichen´Iza, Tullun etc etc are long gone, disapeared like the Anasazi of Arizona/New Mexico. If we could have full and open access to the Vatican library, where a lot of stolen Mayan relics are located we could have a better, more acurate knowledge or at least a faint ideia of what their culture really meant. Same to say that the Incas, down here in South America, built Machu Pichu. They did not! It was a prior unknown civilization that did it. This same civilization built Tihuanaco in Bolivia..the "oldest known city" in the World (15.000 years ago). To say that the present day natives of central America are "direct" descendants of the Maya is equivalent to say that present day "hindus" are direct descendants from the great Rama Empire of ancient chronicles (highly advanced civilization as well).... The Hopi, however, do have a direct, ancient lineage that may be RELATED to the Mayas....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
It is very funny how people talk about Mayan knowledge....Mayan elders etc etc etc....there are no Mayans left!! The local natives of Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico (Yucatan) are NOT descendants of the Mayas for the whole Mayan Nation "disapeared" centuries ago... Despite the fact that this Drunvalo speaks about relevant and interesting concepts, to say they come from "Mayan Elders" is sheer speculation....

Well, I don't agree. I actually felt as you do at one time, but after studying anthropology, I do feel these are the descendents of the ancient Maya.

Populations were greatly reduced after the Spanish arrived because of disease and warfare and the Mayan urban centers no longer had the populations to support them or the freedom to be what they once were under Spanish occupation. The remaining Maya stayed in the rural areas.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

By the time the Spanish arrived in the Yucatán, the Mayans were long gone. The local natives, at that time, did not have a clue about what really the mayan civilization was all about. If they were their direct descendants, they would know about their highly advanced and sophisticated technology of eletromagnetic energy manipulation. The "original" Mayas of ancient times were not some primitive, native culture that have acquired knowledge from the "gods"....they were indeed an ET culture that spent some time here on Earth...much like those of Machu Pichu, Tihuanaco, Giza, Sumer, Angkor and many others not yet discovered....of course mainstream anthropology will deny this...it is a sacriledge for the Earth´s dogmatic, biased and manipulated sciences.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here's my two cents: DM transmits a prophecy and we do not fully understand what it refers to. Neither does he, it appears. He tries to find the secret key that will unite Mayan counting, visionary prophecies, Western and Eastern - Tibetan, Indian - astrology. He says in Pt. 7 that the Age of Aquarius is at hand (in the time window stated by the Elders).

It is not, or almost everything we know about astrology is wrong. I have given my reasons here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He does not explain to viewers what 2012 Dec. 31. is literally about. What WILL happen - in terms of astronomy and astrology - is that on the morning of the Winter Solstice, the Sun will rise directly at the point where science puts the center of the Milky Way galaxy. (The great Goddess in the sky is supposed to be there in Mayan beliefs, according to John Major Jenkins.) This happens once approximately every 26,000 years, and it is no doubt an interesting event, which may involve a magnetic shift.

DM does not make enough difference between the magnetic shift with that of the Earth's axis. Magnetic changes HAVE been observed by science as he states, and these may have to do with the change the shamans warn about. But the Earth will not flip around or all life would cease to exist except microorganisms.

The only theory that brought together the Mayan cycles with the grand cycle of precession is that of David Wilcock, believed to be a reincarnation of Cayce. He quoted a scientific researcher of the Sun's cycles who came forward with the observation that sunspot maximums and solar storms would maximize in a cycle, and that cycle sometimes coincides with the precessional cycle. His own explanation is that the solar system crosses the galactic disk and cosmic radiation brings this about.

Nothing much happens in 2012 in terms of astrology though (whether you are drawn to Eastern or Western, you have to use both zodiac wheels if you want to study precession). Neither in terms of Hindu Yugas - even if we take the smaller version as John Major Jenkins did following Shri Yukteswar.

The Age of Aquarius should begin in about 380 years. One can argue about the precise year and various calculations exist, some closer to that of astronomers, some further away, but if the entire cycle is about 25,000 or 26,000 years (science now proposes 25,920 years, the same as Vedic astrology), it will not happen in this century.

In simpler words, what shamanic forewarnings may be about is not tied to the planets at all - it may be tied to the cycles of the Sun. The Mayan culture could be thought of as solar-oriented. There may be a sunstorm that knocks out equipment and a day of darkness as well. Magnetic spheres of the Earth may be severely affected due to the influence of the Sun.

Whether the surviving rural Mayans actually hold the heritage of the ancient Mayans, we do not know. They do know a lot about their own timekeeping system. On the other hand, they may be a little like as if you asked today's average Cairo person to explain Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The only other time theory that yielded 2012 as an important turning point is Terence McKenna who came up with the DOS program TimeWaveZero - feeding historical events into the pattern of the King Wen sequence of the I Ching - something inherited by another ancient people. Yet as far as I know no one could explain satisfactorily why the King Wen sequence works at all, in I Ching research. TMK did not yet know about the end of the Mayan calendar when he and is brother discovered this date.

As far as I know there are no dangerous asteroids forecast by mainstream science for the next few years. There will be one named Apophis in about 2035.

I sympathize with DM's main thrust of acquiring a new awareness on a mass scale, and actually if you do an astrology chart for the event, it might actually happen. If that is true, no doubt it would come out in earnest shamanic visions.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have given my oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I intend to fulfill that oath.. 2012..Hmm? Well... as most people I laughed it off as only another possible y2k ... scare...even the planetary alignment scare.. Well.. few days ago just thought about surfing the web some and.. came across the Brown Dwarf debate... Saw a post by person called himself Anon.. and that a Brown dwarf is headed toward the Sun and to hit in August 22 09..... Well i got curious .. But couldn't find anything to back that up.. but what I did find scared me.. sumerians wrote of Nibiru... Mayan ... the Red star and the 7 mountains.. The Kolbrin Bible is the Rosetta Stone of Planet X!" . These prescient accounts of the Egyptian and Celtic authors clearly describe a brown dwarf.
Well is it really out there....Where is the evidence.. By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1
Possibly as Large as Jupiter;
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
The correct figure is 50 billion miles. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star. which is so cold it casts no light so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system....there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much
cold water as I can." ...."All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief
scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory
for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.
The New York Times
Sunday, January 30, 1983
Clues Get Warm in the Search for Planet X
John Noble Wilford

JPEG Images courtesy of John DiNardo: Page 1, Page 2

Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X.
Evidence assembled in recent years has led several groups of astronomers to renew the search for the 10th planet. They are devoting more time to visual observations with the 200-inch telescope at Mount Palomar in California. They are tracking two Pioneer spacecraft, now approaching the orbit of distant Pluto, to see if variations in their trajectories provide clues to the source of the mysterious force. And they are hoping that a satellite-borne telescope launched last week will detect heat “signatures” from the planet, or whatever it is out there. The Infrared Astronomical Satellite was boosted into a 560-mile-high polar orbit Tuesday night from Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA. It represents an $80-million venture by the United States, Britain and the Netherlands. In the next six or seven months, the telescope is expected to conduct a wide-ranging survey of nearly all the sky, detecting sources not of ordinary light, but of infrared radiation, which is invisible to the human eye and largely absorbed by the atmosphere. Scientists thus hope that the new telescope will chart thousands or infrared-emitting objects that have gone undetected – stars, interstellar clouds, asteroids and, with any luck, the object that pulls at Uranus and Neptune.

NASA Press Release 1992
"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body of 4 to 8 Earth masses, on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."
NASA BAFFLED BY UNEXPLAINED FORCE ACTING ON PROBES\
The biggest problem is life is full of surprises and no one can tell you what is true or what is false... Only you can make that judgment

As you read this, several planets are experiencing global warming. Saturn, for instance, has changed 30 percent. If this had occurred on the Earth, all life as we know it would be gone. The biggest problem is life is full of surprises like the Web Bot Project computer oracle program predicts a major event in 2012.

We can only rely on our self to search for the truth... Lots of thoughts on the subject of 2012 are out there on the net... So many that my head is spinning from what i have found... Blue star ignites to size larger than the sun Comet 17P/Holmes shocked astronomers on Oct. 24, 2007, Oct. 29, Oct. 31, and Nov. 4. Images …said to be sign of end of days according to the Hopi.
.. NEAT V1 .. reported as Twice the size of Jupiter went around our sun in 2003 our trusty NASA didn't inform the public on the event yet only to speak of it after... Just goes to show you even if the dreaded Dwarf Dead Brown Star is out there they won't tell you till its to late.... Some have tried to say the Comet NeatV1 was Planet X... mostly cause of the size of the object... But then again the subject is out there and there is much on the subject... Yet even the Spiritual enlightenment to come after is to begin at the end of 2011... in the Maya Calendar very good subject...DNA activation .. Seems allot is to unfold in the next few years for mankind...All these events are to take place in the coming years seems to be all connected in some way... Planet X a dead Dwarf Star possibly may come around the sun in 2012 would make since it being a star would also align with the galactic center of the galaxy. The Chandler wobble is a small motion in the Earth's axis of rotation coincided with the galactic alignment with the galaxy roughly every 26 thousand years. Our Solar System obit’s the black hole of our galaxy roughly every 26000 years as well ends in 2012. Be advised, Earth will not be alone in this change. All planets of our solar system will feel the effects of The Dark Plane a line running more or less through the center of the Milky Way Galaxy as well as be affected by our solar system moving into the Densest Portion of the spiral arm. Our solar system moves through this region periodically over a great time span. This region is heavily packed with stars, especially those that go supernova, Type II. Type I Supernova are observed in all galaxies. But type II are limited to the very "dense or star-packed regions of the arms of the spiral galaxies, such as our Milky Way. Because type II supernovae are so violently explosive, they present a grave and severe threat to every star system close to them. This motion has brought us into one of the most dangerous supernova-producing regions of our entire galaxy." We are now approaching this area. The gravitation field of the Galactic Plane can cause solar-like winds to behave like steering currents on comets and other objects to be pushed into Earth's gravitational plane and bring them crashing down to the planet with devastating effects. The Earth has been pounded in the past, Thirty-four thousand years ago (34,000), the second part of the supernova explosion, the shock wave portion, hit the earth. The first shock wave comparatively did not disturb the Earth– It was rather unnoticed. Nothing happened, such that the inhabitants of the Earth would have become alarmed. Nothing heavy plummeted to the planet. They may have noticed a large array of ‘shooting' stars coming into the high, rarefied air. They were caused by ions and small particles, all heavily laced with near to microscopic iron. This cosmic castoff from the supernova with cosmic substances in the cosmos were pushed onto Earth. These toxic radioactive particles would later cause havoc. Man, animals, and plants suffered with radiation sickness. Mutations occurred. Tests of archeological finds show that man then had one blood type: O, some 100,000 to 40,000 years hence. After the supernova influence, humans started showing up with blood types A and B; and O continue to express itself also. Blood types A or B did not exist thousands of years ago. According to some scientists, if we possess those blood types, we are "blood brothers/sisters" to a supernova in the not too distant past. God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.

We are under attack and it grows worse as we approach the Galactic Plane and the Densest Portion much of that is and will be happening can't even be seen.
Yet as much as I search for answers the more I realized there is even more than i could have imagined out there... My advise to you... trust yourself.. and look for the answer take the time to find the truth you may already have found it...
...IS there a Brown Dwarf.. Does it orbit our Sun.. if so it would carry many planetary Bodies ..In font and behind it even some orbit the Dwarf itself.... the Dwarf would have passed the sun many times carrying comets with it Some of these comets would now show up before it and comets will show up after it on July 19 Jupiter was hit by one In 2008 one broke up over Mars knocking Phobos and Deimos into the earths orbit. Seems scientist said for the most part as I was growing up that these comets only came from the Kuiper belt cause they smashed into one another and one just happen to get pulled in by the Sun .. I see a bigger picture now.. every Myth .. has a hidden truth behind it....
The Rich like Bill Gates .. seems to believe there is something to worry about when it comes to.. his building of the Dooms Day Seed Vault out side of England on some small Island......
...Not only that... The years after the First posts of this object in space Planet X.... Scientist and NASA alike .. shut there mouths...on the subject.... No posted trajectory of the Dwarf ..yet soon after.. many scientist try to make names for themselves with new theory of our Solar System... with Planet X involve into there equations ..Example the.. Creation of Our Moon.... linking to the Nibiru .. Sumerians’ Vulcan .. a planet of the Dwarf star orbiting moon smashed into past Earth creating the Earth we are on now.. Yet our earth was cut in half in the Collision ..Xena .. past Pluto is said to be possibly remnants of that moon... but If this Dwarf Star is coming .. reports on the net say it will be as close as Mars in June 2012 .. and will be south of the sun .. moving toward north as it finishes its orbit in December 21 2012 .. to then again continue it’s roughly 4970 year orbit around the sun... which reaches as far out as 49 billion miles out the Dwarf star it is said .. if it was in same place as our sun its gravitational force could reach as far as Mars or Jupiter.. and when it is as close as Mars or possibly In 2011 we will see it and know it is there for the sun will shoot out increased solar flares.. and our poles may shift .. even our axis may tilt ...I don't want it to be true .. and I hope it isn't .. but for such an event there are way to many signs of its past ...effect on the earth... I hope it is not true .. cause if it is .. we only have little more than 2 years ...and then .. we will all.. say ... "COME and SEE"

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
On video 10...very interesting. However, and I have not read all 4 pages of post but...the guy keeps saying and "we'll talk more about that later" or something similar. I think once I have time I will watch the whole thing again to see if he talked more about it later or if I gotta buy the book to find those answers. I'm not a skeptic but I am suspicious of people who have something to gain. He mentioned handing over his script to his publisher, why not just post it on the internet free for everyone since he just wants to help get this information out there? Why will we have to buy the book to get more of this vital information?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
I just finished watching the videos and I had a single question in mind throughout the long, why this man is taking so much risk, if this claim does not occur, he can go hide in a cave and never show up , but if this happens we can not tell him he was right

he speaks with great conviction is very disturbing.

Like all predictors... if it doesn't happen we will forget about him.

But these videos are pretty good. A lot of info presented in a pretty understandable way.... not that this stuff is incomprehensible, I just like his approach.

Anybody got any recent David Wilcock stuff?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
.com sites thehorizonproject etheric divinecosmos

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Drunvalo Melchizedek.Sacred Geometry by Drunvalo Melchizedek (video docu)

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Staringintoinfinity

i watched the original internet broadcast of this talk. drunvalo is trying to convey knowledge that the maya want to pass on. he is in no position to guarantee anything or verify anything. he's a soul in a body, just like the rest of us. he might have more connections than most but he's still subject to the same confusion, frustration and even mistakes. what he usually says about these things is to take whatever from it makes sense and is helpful, but discard the rest. he's not trying to fool you or trick you. and in this case it isn't even his own information. he's acting as liaison between the maya and the rest of us.

i don't know if any of this is going to happen, but it things go really weird all of a sudden, and apparently it will be sudden, then at least you will know what to expect.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

New Drunvalo - The Maya Reveal 2012

Thank you for all the infor ... Great Job !

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Staringintoinfinity

i think he plans on doing another Webcast similar to this one. It will end up being posted on here, so bear with him!!

I have read most of Drunvalos books and for someone who has the amount of knowledge he does, and to have only written a handful of books in a long long time, he certainly is not just in it for the money.

This guy believes what he says 100% and genuinly wants to get a message across as best as he can before the time comes.

another thing to remember is that he has the respect of many elders from many tribes around the world. A respect that few few people from our society have, so when he says he cant tell us some stuff, its usually because he has to wait to get the ok from these people before revealing what they think..

Its a great respect, and respect they should have as they are far wiser than us.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thank you for your post. I agree there is much indigenous wisdom humanity has turned their nose up at, thinking money and technology is the only thing needed to bring us to the future.

In a nutshell, I think the Maya and other indigenous cultures are trying to tell us that it's time for science and spirituality to merge. Science will stagnate without bringing the spirit into consideration.

The great unexplored frontier is not outer space. It is your mind, your energy body, and your thoughts - and what you are capable of doing with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I'm sorry but you're sorely mistaken. There's no theory out that we will ALL die or ALL get super powers. Please does your reserch before posting nonsense, ty.

But isn't picking a date for even some to die or some to get superpowers (even 1 person) rather nonsense too? The thought that maybe the Mayans ended their calendar on that date just because they needed an end date and the only significance thing is they would need to make a new calendar fits more within reality. Everything other conjecture is just pulled out of thin air.

IF something does happen in 2012, and I mean out of this world something, I will be 100% on board, but if 2012, 13 14 etc comes and goes as most years will you all come to my side of reason or just pick another date?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
when i was watching the broadcast, i did have one question and wonder what the rest of you think. drunvalo said that we need the indigenous people and that they need us; he said that they want to accept and unite with us, now we need to accept and unite with them.

that surprised me. i had gotten the impression from the various books i've read and talks (not from drunvalo) that the indigenous elders are pretty disgusted with the rest of us, that they really want no part of our way of life. they believe we've really screwed up.

now is this just my mistaken impression, based on my own feelings? do they seem to want to unite with us? of course the elders could be speaking from wisdom rather from the feelings of the average person. but this statement definitely took me by surprise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join