It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drunvalo - The Maya Reveal 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I hope this wasn't posted already. If so I apologize. For anyone who has been listening to Drunvalo, he's been hinting that the Maya elders were going to give him the go ahead to reveal certain things.

Here's the link for the first of 14 parts on youtube. Note early on that Drunvalo said he didn't want us to have to wait for him to write a publish a book about the information, because that could take over a year, so he made this video. Yes, for free people. (That's for those that feel he's out for your cash - he's not.)

I don't know how to embed videos at ATS yet as this is my first post.

I watched the whole thing last night and well... you tell me what you think! Bitter sweet I think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I thank you kind sir!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Short summary for those of us with fried soundcards?

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Let's see if I can remember the main points.

Basically, after a magnetic pole shift, comes the physical pole shift -anywhere from now until 2015. The Maya say that there is this window and that 12-21-2012 is when their calendar ends, but the actually shift can happen at anytime.

The physical shift brings 30 hours of blindness (darkness). He says the Hopi were actually Maya as well and both have been through many pole shifts. The crystal skulls were filled with the memories of each era before a pole shift.

They say many people died during the 30 hours of blindness because they panicked. The Maya say to remain calm and heart centered. Don't try to move around at that time.

What also happens is the consciousness shift during or after the physical pole shift where all our technology is no longer needed because we will now be able to use our body as like 'technology' instead of phones, computers, transportation, etc...

This is just barebones summary. He gives alot of explanation as well.

I'm sure I left something else out. If anyone watching finds something else of importance that I missed in this summary, please post it.

So, like I said, bittersweet - there will be death for many, but whether you keep your physical body, or are reborn into a new one, your consciousness and psychic abilities will be much enhanced.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Violet Sky]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
not belittling your post, just pointing out something i have noticed about 2012 theories.

there's pretty much 2 theory's everyone seems to by into (3 in you count us skeptics)

Theory 1. We are all gonna die

Theory 2. We are all gonna get super powers

(the 3rd is, nothing will happen)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
thanks for posting this violet sky. I posted the audio to this a couple of weeks ago, but good to see the video footage here now!!

S&F.

its a very interesting and long talk, but i enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i wish 10% of what he predicts comes true. but ill believe it when i see it. for this fantastic awakening to occur people need to abandon materialism and i cant see that happening in the next 3 years. so unless something drastic happens things are going to plod along as business as usual.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I watched up to part 9 of 14 . Couldnt find the rest of the videos. BTW it was 30 HOURS of darkness not days. Great find , very interesting.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
not belittling your post, just pointing out something i have noticed about 2012 theories.

there's pretty much 2 theory's everyone seems to by into (3 in you count us skeptics)

Theory 1. We are all gonna die

Theory 2. We are all gonna get super powers

(the 3rd is, nothing will happen)

I am actually laughing, and reading this to my girlfriend. IT PRETTY MUCH IS TRUE.
these are the REAL 3 main things that WILL happen, at least thats how we're viewing it

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hmmmm, I remember Drunvalo Melchizedek stating over 10 years ago that he was a “walk-in”. According to Melchizedek, he did not incarnate as a baby, his spirit simply walked into a fully grown man’s body – keeping his full knowledge in tact. He did not have to lose his memory as the rest of us do through child birth.

But now in this video he tells us all about his younger years studying at 2 different colleges, then off with the Indians (both American and Eastern) to learn meditation etc.

So, which story is correct? You must admit that it makes it very difficult to believe anything this man says, or to take him seriously.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I am so glad this has been posted. I watched this about a few days ago, and it confirmed so many inner feelings I have had since a child. We all know something big is coming, we can all feel it. The distractions we are being given now will all seem insignificant. The earth is doing what she has always done, pole shifts are a natural event, it just so happens we will be here for the next one... We came here for this, many of us know this.

Here are all 14 parts for those who couldn't find the rest. The best 2 hours of information I have ever listened to.

www.youtube.com.../uploads/13/Rq3s0u73Oes

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Mer Ka Bah]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
I watched up to part 9 of 14 . Couldnt find the rest of the videos. BTW it was 30 HOURS of darkness not days. Great find , very interesting.
Thanks

Thanks for that correction! I didn't realize I put 'days' there.
Now that really would make people nuts!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

True, you do hear many different versions. But I think it's fun to explore them all.

One thing the human mind loves is 'knowing' what's going to happen. But it's also the one thing we can never definately have answers to. But like the carrot on the stick, we still chase it, in the quest to 'know'...

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Violet Sky]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
2012, is a play on fears. and people are gona sticken rich of it then laugh at everyone when the next day happens and go haha we got 39304034 billjillion of u suckers. just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Well according to Drunvalo, the Maya said most likely nothing will happen on that exact day. They give a window from 2007 to 2015. Anytime between those dates.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
yea. and people are gona get rich. off it. till the next prophecy. :/

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I thought a pole shift would cause mass tidal waves and drown us all?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I'm sorry but you're sorely mistaken. There's no theory out that we will ALL die or ALL get super powers. Please does your reserch before posting nonsense, ty.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Th problem with commentaries regarding the crystal skulls is that all teh extant crystal skulls have been shown to have been created since the invention of electric drills in th 1800's and none of them can be attributed to any ancient civilization.

When people get into metaphysics, they need to update their info and align it with current tested understandings.

by the way, my watch cycles twice a day! The day ends, the night ends.

Mayans just counted long time.

poles have shifted many times on earth, that is known.

It behooves anyone to really take a look at the materials they are dealing with before making any predictions.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well even if you are a skeptic...remember the 30 hours of darkness on how to get through that. If it happens at least you are prepared to ride it out. I can't see anyone disputing this unless they wish to make people unaware. I would rather have the foreknowledge of an event of this magnitude so that I don't freak out; whether true or not it prepares you for the eventuality of that event. Good to know that we can survive it as long as we stay still for the most part. I imagine people die when they move around because they fall off a cliff, people try to drive, go crazy and commit suicide, or just simply freak out grab their gun and wander around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join