It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drunvalo - The Maya Reveal 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

"What also happens is the consciousness shift during or after the physical pole shift where all our technology is no longer needed because we will now be able to use our body as like 'technology' instead of phones, computers, transportation, etc..."

So are you telling us that our physical apperance will change too?

This is really hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I cant wait for this guy to come out with the new terra Papers...

I am off to watch the Clip..

Btw: We are enslaved and locked in an Digital Vibration Prison,
and the dumbing down of all of us thru the chemtrails and vaccines are keeping
people from taking action against the luciferian rulers.
Just thought some of you might Care..

Now, over to Drunvalo...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There's so many things going around, who knows what to believe? Is the "3 Days Of Darkness" from the prophecies of Garabandal the same as this Mayan 30 approx. hours of darkness? I think it is. Is Maitreya's star in the sky the same as "The Warning" from the Medjugorjie prophecies? Again, I think so.

"I saw this dream when I went to sleep
Not sure where it came from –somewhere deep
Something is being revealed soon only to surface
When Sun greets Moon, the Earth, She gets nervous."

I've had dreams since I was a kid. It certainly does appear we're living in extraordinary times, now doesn't it? I'm happy to know God chose me to live among these times --like He has done with all of you as well. We should not panic, but feel blessed no matter the outcome.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
and Today is a gift: that's why we call it - The Present.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to the videos

It's gonna take me forever to get through them all, and I've already exceeded the bandwidth cap for this month... what the heck :p

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Download them, takes secons ..
youtubedownloader or some thing like that !!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Seriously.....has any of these so called enlighten one's, messagers or whatever their self given titles are, have ever been right...NO we are still here......the past 30 years of my adult life I have heard so much of this that it baffles me to believe that people actually listen anymore.
Hopefully his next video isn't about recuiting you for a trip to a settlement in South America.....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
can anyone explain to me why this guy's last name is malchizadek? i know that has to do with the qabbalah or some such and mr. chizedek claims to be about 20 different religious entities or something. it's all pretty confusing. but is this a real last name that some people jsut happen to have or is this guy a nutjob who names himself off of 4,000 year old gods?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Iunno this guy sounds a little bit cracked out. And when he says memorys are in a crystal skull. How do you put memory in a crystal skull. If somone would please explain this to me it would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Greetings ,

Thank you for starting the thread here are the video's you had not been able to post here.

Drunvalo part 1 of 14.

Part 2 of 14

Part 3 of 14

Part 4 of 14

Part 5 of 14

Part 6 of 14

Part 7 of 14

Part 8 of 14

Part 9 of 14

Part 10 of 14

Part 11 of 14

Part 12 of 14

Part 13 of 14

Part 14 of 14

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Greetings all,
I have put all 14 video's parts 1 through 14 here that you had problems uploading .
Drunvalo speaks on behalf of the Maya he met with.
I believe the information is accurate .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don`t believe that anything is going to happen because of occultism of numbers. Yet there are a couple of things you will experience in your lifetime. 1. Gradual collapse of US economy 9 sorry guys your economy won`t fully recover ever ). There will be another depression caused by Wallstreet collapse. 2. UFO disclosure. It will happen gradually. US will be one of the last to admit it, yet they will do it with Roswell crash admittance.3. Vernon Vinge`s singularity. Finally the computational power of computers will surpass that of the people using logical-conscious thinking.It might happen somewhere in late 2050ies. Well and we will have 3d printers and holographic Internet, after which Tv will go partly holographic.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

i wish 10% of what he predicts comes true. but ill believe it when i see it. for this fantastic awakening to occur people need to abandon materialism and i cant see that happening in the next 3 years. so unless something drastic happens things are going to plod along as business as usual.

Ummm...I think something is happening. Materialism on a downward slope. Money is completely worthless...you just don't realize it yet.

Increase in volcanic and earthquake activity. Magnetic pole realignment likely with recently measured perturbations. New solar cycle. Increased siting of unknown objects.

And much more.

Eyes wide shut?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From the biography on his own website:

Drunvalo: "While in Vancouver, my wife and I decided we wanted to know about meditation, so we started studying with a Hindu teacher who lived in the area. We were very serious in wanting to understand what meditation was about. We had made white silk robes with hoods and were very serious about this new endeavor we had begun. Then, one day, after practicing meditation for about four or five months, two tall angels about ten feet high appeared in our room! They were right there. One was green and one was purple."

I'd love to believe all this 2012 hype, but my intuition and suspicions tell me it's a massive psy-op that is meant to distract the masses in these final stages of globalization. More money and power to that small gang of crooks, while we find ourselves on the other side of 2012 empty handed, in a fully operational global government etc etc.

Of course, people like Drunvalo will simply tell us he ascended, and the purple and green angels are now visible everywhere - but only to those who also ascended.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 per say. The next big scare and world ending date associated to this calendar when 2012 comes and goes will be 2116.

Here's a PDF file most accurate I could find. I should also mention there is some folks whom have studied the calendar saying we are in the 4th long count segment and not the 5th as was/is thought. I'll have to find that documentary and upload it somewhere.

Link PDF

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is the link for the "Serpent of Light" by Drunvalo Melchizedek

www.4shared.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Blah blah blah.

There will be no deadly pole shift in 2012, and there sure as hell won't be a mass "awakening" where people magically get all of these metaphysical powers from the cosmos. lol..

I will bet any amount of money on this. Any takers, let me know...

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear

Increase in volcanic and earthquake activity. Magnetic pole realignment likely with recently measured perturbations. New solar cycle. Increased siting of unknown objects.

Do you have any data to support the statement "Increase in volcanic and earthquake activity?" Seems like the activity has been rather normal lately.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Do you have any data to support the statement "Increase in volcanic and earthquake activity?" Seems like the activity has been rather normal lately.

Do you have any data to support the statement "There will be no deadly pole shift in 2012"? Seems like the naysayers get louder the closer we get.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by Diplomat

Do you have any data to support the statement "There will be no deadly pole shift in 2012"? Seems like the naysayers get louder the closer we get.

Well I wouldn't call it "data," I would call it common sense.

And since you are someone who believes in the ridiculous claim, shouldn't YOU be the one who needs to provide the "data?" Where is all this verified scientific data that a "pole shift" will occur in 2012? lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join