It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drunvalo - The Maya Reveal 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Greetings Violet ,

Good post here.
Drunvalo is well respected by the Maya who invited him ,and gave him this message to bring back and share with the People of Earth.

The 30 hours of darkness when I heard that in the video I felt sense of great understanding .

That we will not die but transform and be uplifted to a New Earth reality.

If the 30 hours of darkness happens I suggest you be with the ones you love in the same place and rooms or area together.

Thats what I was getting within watching this .

Then you will be with the same ones you were in darkness with for that 30 hours on the Old Earth .

Also be at peace and have love for all life as this happens let go of fear ,and anything else in your life that does not flow with these changes coming.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdAleon

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
not belittling your post, just pointing out something i have noticed about 2012 theories.

there's pretty much 2 theory's everyone seems to by into (3 in you count us skeptics)

Theory 1. We are all gonna die

Theory 2. We are all gonna get super powers

(the 3rd is, nothing will happen)

You couldn't be more wrong.....but i see where you are coming from...

IMO.....

People will die......not everyone though.....and about half will be because people panic and are just not that smart and in turn endanger others......

The cycle of 2012 is not just physical but also mental/ spiritual.......

We will become more aware of existence and what it is all about.....we will become more in tune with Earth's frequency and will become more knowledgable about the ancient powers that were kept secret from us for centuries....( not like wizard harry potter powers but more along the lines of Focusing, mental agility , better memory, heightened senses......that type of stuff......

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry but I can't take this guy seriously. The video itself is absolutely painful to watch. I have only made it to part 8. A couple of times I was going to smash the screen but I held back.

There is some interesting information here but I don't believe that even this guy believes what he is saying.

Right at the beginning he states he ,
"made the video because there isn't enough time to get the warning out. We are going to go through a change of great proportions and a book will take too long to publish. Okay maybe I'll still write the book."

WTF! If we are going to go through such a transition and we all need to be prepared for this new way of life and evolution of human kind, are we even going to have books after this all goes down.

What a load of S*^T!

In the future if you want to make a video that has been inspired by a writer, have an actor or narrator do the video. Thats why they are called writers, they do not belong if front of a camera.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How do you know the Mayans invited him? Because he told you so? That is what I mean - most of the things he talks about are intangible and vague. The interview he posted above a few posts I only watched until he said some grid appeared on the eclipse of some date - no way to diffute it. He pulls this stuff out of the air. His workshops were always very expensive, that's how he can afford to travel to these places and come back and have these "embelished" stories...

reply to post by Cmdraleon

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sorry I just can't get past how bad this video is!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violet Sky
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Well according to Drunvalo, the Maya said most likely nothing will happen on that exact day. They give a window from 2007 to 2015. Anytime between those dates.

and since nothing will happen till 2015, Drunvalo will revise his invention and say the Mayas actual window was up to 2030.

Problem is... the Mayas NEVER predicted anything to happen in 2012... neither they predicted Nibiru. The only Mayas that predicted that were the ones in Drunvalo´s head.

The only thing Mayas have written about 2012 is in Tortuguero and Chilam Balam... but they wrote almost nothing about it.

"Tortuguero

The Tortuguero dates from the 7th century AD and consists of a series of inscriptions in honor of the contemporary ruler. The inscription has been defaced, but Mayanists generally agree that it refers to 2012. Mayan scholar David Stuart has given the most complete translation:

Tzuhtz-(a)j-oom u(y)-uxlajuun pik

The Thirteenth (Bak'tun) will be finished

(ta) Chan Ajaw ux(-te') Uniiw.

(on) Four Ajaw, the Third of Uniiw (K'ank'in).

Uht-oom ...

... will occur.

Y-em(al) ... Bolon Yookte' K'uh ta ...

(It will be) the descent(?) of Bolon Yookte' K'uh to the...[15]

While Bolon Yookte' K'uh appears in other inscriptions as a god of war, conflict, and the underworld, Markus Eberl and Christian Prager believe that the Tortuguero inscription parallels the typical Mayan ruler's pronouncement of a future dedicatory celebration.[16]

Chilam Balam

The Chilam Balam of Tizimin has been translated twice: once by Maud Worcester Makemson and once by Munro S. Edmonson. Makemson believed that one of the lines in the book (licutal oxlahun bak chem, ti u cenic u tzan a ceni ciac aba yum texe) refered to the "tremendously important event of the arrival of 13.0.0.0.0 4 Ahau 3 Kankin in the not too distant future",[17] translating it as "Presently Baktun 13 shall come sailing, figuratively speaking, bringing the ornaments of which I have spoken from your ancestors." (Her version of the the text continues, "Then the god will come to visit his little ones. Perhaps 'After Death' will be the subject of his discourse.") Makemson was still relying on her own dating of 13.0.0.0.0 to 1752 and therefore the "not too distant future" in her annotations meant a few years after the scribe in Tizimin recorded his Chilam Balam.[18] Edmonson's translation does not support this reading; he considers the Long Count entirely absent from the book, with a 24-round may system used instead.[19]

Other Chilam Balam books contain references to the 13th baktun, but it is unclear if these are in the past or future; for example, oxhun bakam u katunil (thirteen bakam of katuns) in the Chilam Balam of Chumayel."

Finally, magnetic pole shifts can occur fast, but have no real consequence on life on the planet, and happened many times already. As for real pole shifts, they dont happen fast and there is no evidence for that. Its 1º every million years or so.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
so why is it a boy in the 70's with more knowlege and such about such matter was not listended ot and now as an adult he is still not heard or accepted,,,,,maybe because of there guilty concience and pride, they may even think if they try to correct it they will not be able to live there ego based all mind and material abundance on the backs of children until the famed 2012.

But then that would never happen a group of adults manipulateing and keeping in a box certain children for them to feed off of, imagine that they had what could be considerd a spiritual internet, after all most children especialy spiritual want to help in anyway within an accpetable comfort zone,,,,,,yet kept in a state of constant stress and shame to keep them emotionaly of balance for most of our lives, so when other talk all this think positive stuff and dont know where the knowledge came from, as welll as a group of people can make a persons life constant stress and struggle along with others getting rewarded in front of you for things like rape and such,,,,,,,,,,,gues it was part of there so called does an enviroment cause a persons morals and such go bad,,,,,,,,,well im proof it is not envioroment and such as far as certain actions go, includeing greed,,,,,,,,,,,but then im the living proof,,,,,of even some of what Drunvalo says,,,,,,,,he may be buthurt about an e-mail i sent in a time of great durres asking/crying for help and prayers,,,,,after all he portrays himself as being so spritualy knowledgable,,,,but then that was before he met with mayans,,,,,,,,,,and maybe why he showed fear of being found out about something, i dont know what but i have an idea

but hay just because im not what most want, and whatever, well as a whole do you think humanity deserves another matyr or new fad type rock star blast from the past like Jesus Christ, Budha, Ghandi, Rama, etc, well if anyone has been paying attention and read anything without shame and guilt for being part of the problem then you willl have read in every story/prophecy that as a whole there is a choice, it can be gentle or harsh, but it also says more than likely because of arrogance and such the HARSH path will be chosen, even though the one that is a catalyst in all of this since childhood has tried to warn them to there face, yet he could not speak of whom he was or realy is until a time acorrding to an intelgence much higher than ours called God,,,,,,,,,,,for a time this child was veiled,hiden, his mind cloaked form his heart yet not disconected,,,,,,,,,not knowing his true devine nature yet knowing he was doing the best he could, especialy given the surcomstances,,,,then over time not out of judgment but out off repatition of the same maliciose actions happening to him he noticed also that for some reason his sins where far less severe than almost if not everyone he knew as well as not as many just by observation one hour a day,,,,,,,,his amount of harm done to others maliciosly and out of pride would take a month to equal what ive seen many do in less than 20 minuts on a daily basis in public.

a bit of an extreem example of charactor, is the differnce between what a paramendic does in an emergency and there tone and blunt usage of words and what a sick pedophile preist does with his flatery, handouts, and lies.
that is why even though i learned to read by reading the bible on my own, as welll as my first interpetations still hold true after all these years, and i fist saw the bible with the eyes of a child,,,,,,but when i went to church that was not the bible i knew, i could sense the missuse and harm being done, all i could feal was a kinda enslavement and if you enter its like being kidnapped,,,,,,,,,,but because i dont like to judge or condem anything until ive had time to look at the actions/fruit and then it is more towards there elders first then the preists/pastors and such,,,,ill pause here, and this is why i chose as a young boy to never follow a no fruit tree.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
oh ya i never wrote a book for several reason.
its hard when your life is constant survival type situations.
every consevable crack to slip through i seem to find.
the county i live in is the only place ive lived to cause so much harm, it is not the only place ive called home, ive only came back because family moved me here for a time as a boy and ive had to come back for one reason or another.
oh ya cracks such as edjucation,,,,,,,and every consevable thing,,,,,usualy what happens is the first apointment or day goes great, heck sometimes this last a mnth, but its down to about a day,,,,,then the next time i see the person its as if someone bought them off or told them something frightntning about me then the ostasation begins,,,,,,,,,then i look back and most if not everyone that had a hand in sabatogeing my life ends up recieving some very choice material possesions, new car, good credit, new job, strate a's in school, etc.

heck some that recieved stuff even tried to drop clues and such, gues there conseince go to them a bit,,,,only a couple ever came close to telling all, yet most did it to set me up for an emotional breakdown by twisting info,,,,,,,,,and others just wanted to find some peace of mind.

what was that movie called,,,,,,,,Anti-trust or something,,,,,,,its about a Bill GAtes type that sets up bugs and cameras in computer genouses houses and stuff and when the develope something great he steals it then arranges an accidental death,,,,,,,now just add other things in place of computer programing and you have the reason why the Mayans are saying this transition may be difficult,,,,,,,,like i said i could never even hint at who i felt and knew i may be,,,,,,it wasnt until others spoke of me in that way, wether it was false or whatever, becuase i have to uphold truth, as im am called faithfull and true,,,,,,i live and breath and that is true, i have been faithfull as long as i can remember, growing up the misstreatment i recieved by almost everybody i knew wasnt my doing especialy because nobody could ever say why or prove why,,,,,,,so i just knew God had his plan and this was part of it, kinda one last chance to let portions of manking have one last chance at redemtion and even thought they knew or had an idea the still chose a path of destruciton and badmojo.

So why is it someone like Drunvalo can be so readely accepted and believed, yet someone that has had more abundant knowledge and understanding since early childhood can be so mistreated and kept from anything that everyone around him considers success and progress such as carrear or pursuing what i choose within legal paramiters, of which they are,,,,,,,,instead they wanted me to be a salesman,hitman,spy,drug dealer, mercenarie, prostitute, or to just stay hidden away.

just wanted to give a bit of testamony of what reality for some of us is and has been for awhile,,,,,,oh ya Drunvalos timelines as well as others matches up with some of my history,,,,,,funny the consmic coincedences.

so as well as where ive live on and off, ive been misstreated and when a victim of a crime i am treated and questioned as if im the criminal, the other even though a repeat offender is not even questioned,,,,,,,,,,,this happens all of the time,,,,,,,,,,but only hear, not anywhere else so this must be the nest of my opresors all along,,,,,,,,mk-ultra personal moved somewhere after there files where shredded and look who ended up in the middle of them.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
damit the other reason is i have always considerd sovling problems more important than writting a book and hoping its published and baught as well as im just to picky about such things,,,,,,,so instead i share my knowledge not out of planned stuff or desire, more out of just what i do, if it comes to mind i share it at some point if it is of spiritual nature and has the spritual well being of others in mind,,,,,,,,so it is much easier to convey it oraly, yet because of this i am positve some of my (intlectual property) has been repeatadly stolen for profit, now once or twice may be hard to prove but over and over again for over 30 years,,,,,,,not to mention the differnt groups monitoring me,,,,,,,,thats why every time i might have some assistance of advocacy they back off and just watch sometimes helping a little by making life a bit more bearable in some ways,,,,,,but never any help so far that has beared any real fruit that ive patook in yet i knw many that have,,,,,,,,so either i have allot of coincidental proof, documents of times and places i was since childhood, they people in the area or even dirrectly on file, the broad reaching finds, concepts, new understanding of things of old everytime i leave an area papers are published, books written, studys done, mostly covert yet the spritual and such comes out over time back then, kinda like test groups, that is why they were so succesfull and there info is mostly correct(but there intent and pride taint there teaching),,,,,,,,so either im just a muse or im the one that sparked certain avenues or both.

Where Drunvalo stands in all this is for him to come clean with someday, part of the true process is a truely remorsefull heart must do it not out of fear but more out of love,,,,,,,,i dont know how is feals to carry a secret intentional harm done to antoher and still be there freind or whatever,,,,,,,i think i would have to at least out of love and trust in them as well as myself to come clean,,,,,,,,,,,and when it is clearly pointed out and that person still preaches so called love without making a very grave sin right and pull the arrow out of my back that they shot, then the day will come that there fiery darts will go back to them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you see most people if not all do not realy trust in even love and compasion, they fear true compasion and mercy, and when it comes to love all most realy know is sex, lieing/sticking up for another even if they are wrong type loyalty, sick secrets,,,,,what some call love is realy the shackles of a conspiracy,,,,,,,,,,,and there are some that have been gravely manipulated(self included), some of us have been led to believe in false info/witnesses, slanderd, used as tools to slander eachother from comon mistakes but because of fear instead of discussing where the missunderstanding realy come from every thing has become like a court case for beliefs and mistakes, like prove it then what was a mistake then becomes and intentional sin based on the lack of forgiveness and understanding of true forgivness and the trust and truth love provides in some of the most horrendouse mistakes made that led to harming me and others,,,,,,,,so around 7 years ago i began to slowly inform and warn that unless we were trusted and the harm being done ceased God would put a stop to it in biblicle ways, not like what these misslead terroists are doing or what the banks and suchare doing but just like what is written and spoken of iin every culture when God has had enough of the evil ways.

like it says the meek shall inherit the earth, there are two ways, it will happen on way or another, and this is part of the whole story that the mayans have another part of the chapter,,,,,,,,,now i wonder where is that guy they talk about coming. so part of it may just be that the arrogant and prideful will be made humble and become meek but only through the guidance and leadership of the truely meek, if this is after disaster or before is there desicion.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Jehoel]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Thanks for the input. We got it the first time. You can move on now.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
not belittling your post, just pointing out something i have noticed about 2012 theories.

there's pretty much 2 theory's everyone seems to by into (3 in you count us skeptics)

Theory 1. We are all gonna die

Theory 2. We are all gonna get super powers

(the 3rd is, nothing will happen)

You couldn't be more wrong.....but i see where you are coming from...

IMO.....

People will die......not everyone though.....and about half will be because people panic and are just not that smart and in turn endanger others......

The cycle of 2012 is not just physical but also mental/ spiritual.......

We will become more aware of existence and what it is all about.....we will become more in tune with Earth's frequency and will become more knowledgable about the ancient powers that were kept secret from us for centuries....( not like wizard harry potter powers but more along the lines of Focusing, mental agility , better memory, heightened senses......that type of stuff......

more Ascension stuff ...oh boy

and you get this info from which Facts?

Sorry...i dont think there is some kind of source(either?) in which everything exists and we will move into a higher density of it(5th density or something) ABsolutely NO evidence of this either has ever been found. call it what ou may...Sorry mate, but no spiritual upgrade will happen. thats just fiction!
lets look at the facts....we have terrorism, murder, rape, destruction of our planet, world wars, constant wars and a lot of Racism. you think that all of that is just going to magically change in 2 years time...NOPE!
Sorry. That just wont happen because we allign with the centre of the galaxy! actually..the centre of the galaxy is very very wide, so we are already alligned with it.
Acension and all the 2012 theories are myth! i cannot prove you wrong, cause there is nothing to prove, thats just a theory! give scientific facts of this Ascension, then i'll believe and take the red pill!
BUT...logic and history tend to disagree with you on your claim

[edit on 10-9-2009 by GerhardSA]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

But he did GO there, all the way to New Zealand, didn't he?
At least that's what I've been led to believe by some of the earlier posts.

Also, "pivotal" is a strong word. It may not have been his prophecy, but it does sound like he "adopted" it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

"Drunvalo Melchizedek" was on Coast to Coast AM last night, if you're a subscriber you can hear it, or wait till someone posts the interview on youtube. VERY intresting!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Howdy everyone. Brand new user here, very first post... wonderful collection of information on this website.

I immediately saw this link, and my girlfriend and I watched all 14 parts of Drunvalo's presentation. Though he is no Steve Jobs (!), the information held within is priceless.

Just to make a few comments..

For most of my life, I have been a "philistine," so to speak, or one who does not have the attention span to start reading a book, let alone finish one. This summer, I have found myself with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, bringing me to complete a dozen titles that have literally enriched my very being, thus finding personal cohesion with the rising vibrations of the Mayan prophecies.

Among these is a title by Michael Talbot named "The Holographic Universe." Typically, I find that when I discover for myself something of great value, the new information tends to corroborate my standing body of knowledge. Drunvalo's approach to the physical world is exactly in line with Talbot's study, where remarkable evidence is shown that our minds create our realities. Completely.

Similarly, I would also recommend "The Teachings of Don Juan," where Carlos Casteneda explores the traditions and experiences of the shamanistic traditions. Very significant read when trying to understand ceremony, and directly related with the rites-of-passage associated with possessing certain levels of knowledge.

Moreover, I have recently found myself struggling to decide whether to leave the low-lying lands of the southeast, riddled with nuclear worksites and the ultimate doom of flooding, or if I should simply accept the rising tides of consciousness with love and not fear, and purposely accept my fate into the potential next form of my existence.

The most interesting and enlightening point from this presentation is that which states that the Maya are from Atlantis, DIRECTLY, and the theory and relevance of pole-shift most likely is, indeed, the very reason Atlantis disappeared into the ocean. Who better to consult about cataclysmic planetary shifting than those who have actually been through it before? Absolutely fascinating.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnalogDan

Hi there,
nice choice of books. (But be careful about Castaneda.)
There's a good thread about books, I think you'd like it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I had, indeed, heard about Casteneda, and the debate over the legitimacy of his writings, but still, it sets up a framework from which to understand, at least slightly, what the shaman tradition may entail, and how much it should be respected and valued.

Again, thank you for the link to that thread Gargoyle!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
How do you know the Mayans invited him? Because he told you so? That is what I mean - most of the things he talks about are intangible and vague. The interview he posted above a few posts I only watched until he said some grid appeared on the eclipse of some date - no way to diffute it. He pulls this stuff out of the air. His workshops were always very expensive, that's how he can afford to travel to these places and come back and have these "embelished" stories...

reply to post by Cmdraleon

After watching the video I see nothing vague at all but alot of information to take notes on most importantly the 30 hours of darkness when the Grids go down Worldwide .

I do not see him embelishing anything in this broadcast he did.

My suggestion watch all 14 parts of this broadcast and you will then have a better understanding .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This link may add to the discussion. It sounds a lot like Sheldan Nidle's Photon Belt info.

www.solar-storm-warning.com...

edit on 30-9-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The videos have been removed by esoTV and the user
What was the video called exactly so I can try and find it elsewhere to watch?

Anyone know where else it can be seen now that its been removed?

Kind Regards,
Rajaten

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join