It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hear perpetual high pitched frequencies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
While your initial response maybe, "it's just tinnitus", have a read of the following...

Many people are hearing high pitched frequencies which are not related to a Vitamin D deficiency or tinnitus. From my research, I've found out that these frequencies are associated with your awakening process, more specifically, in remembering and RE-REMEMBERING of who you are.

History has repeatedly shown us that we have experienced spontaneous DNA upgrades though out our lineage, without any gradual changes in between lineages. These high pitched sounds and frequencies may be associated with a DNA upgrade.

Our bodies are mainly compromised of water. Recent studies have indicated that sounds and frequencies have an affect on water molecules, as evidenced by Masaru Emoto's work with sound and the restructuring of water molecules. Dr. Leonard Horowitz's work with the holy harmony solfeggios has also indicated there are certain frequencies that affect our genetic structure and ability to heal from within. On a cellular level, these frequencies and sounds are being converted to their most concentrated form of energy, vibration.

Our entire solar system is currently experiencing a dramatic climate change, including the outer planets in our galaxy. This has baffled scientists because we are currently in a solar minimum. As we travel further into the photon belt, the energies will continue to increase. If these energies are associated with any type of minimal radiation, it will affect the genetic structure of our DNA.

Many consider these high pitched sounds to be part of our genetic reprogramming as the entire universe is being upgraded on a galactic level. Rest assured that these sounds are beneficial to your spiritual and genetic development.

In the meanwhile, enjoy the ride!

Source

I get it from time to time, and as I sit here now and focus on my hearing, I can hear a real dull ringing, but it's not an issue because I'm actually having to focus on it, however, there are times when I just ram a screwdriver in my ears because I can't stand it.

Given my beliefs on 2012, I thought this was an interesting theory, time will I guess.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
nah, it's from too many rock concerts, wearin headfones, etc...
I can't imagine that it's good for you....the louder it is the more likely to drive someone mad....

so what are your beliefs for 2012

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i have had this quite a bit in the last 1yr. Some nights it sounds like fast morse code.

other times its just a buzz in my right ear.

I found out the actual note too. It was exactly an F#. The heart chakra pitch and also the pitch of the great pyramid . how cool is that!!

dont know what it means though.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by grantbeed]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Some researchers have determined that the natural resonance of Thoth's Sacred Chamber in the center of the pyramid has a musical pitch of F#. Acoustic measurements of the winds which encircle the pyramid also have the same resonance

shelterofclearlight.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yes, i hear it too. It began after an extensive period of meditation and energy work and it was great, because the sound grew louder with the depth of my meditation. However, i figured out that i simply needed to relax my left shoulder to stop the sound
, which was kind of enoying, because i also thought i was close to enlightenment. Not the case...

Try to visualize every muscle in your shoulder on the side, where the sound is predominant. See blue light going into them and relax. If it doesn't stop, maybe you are onto something. Plus, one specific tradition says, only the sound in the right ear is right, the sound in the left is evil. Mine was in the left ear

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
you should meditate with the "thoths chamber" MP3 on website i linked above.

It is in F#. I have just burned this several times onto a CD. going away to meditate with it.

Will report back on this tomorrow morning!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

That it is a time of transition for mankind.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I played F# on the guitar, and, damn, it's quite similar to my sound. Can't say for sure, though. But what does that mean

edit: nice sound, but a bit short for meditation

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I believe the high pitch squeal you are hearing is coming from the forum on health care debate.LOL Sorry I just couldn't resist some humor.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I've been hearing hight pitched sounds since I was a teenager, back in the 60's. It was intermittant at first but over the years it became constant. It is usually the same tone in each ear. Occaisonally though, I will hear F# in one ear and a C natural in the other, which is harmonically painful.
The doctors tell me it's just tinniuist and to keep the TV or the radio on to mask it. (It actually keeps me awake, or wakes me up. The first question I was asked by the first doctor I told about this problem asked, "How do you sleep?")
If it has any thing to do with "awakening," I wish we could get the show on the road.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yes, I hear that constant sound whenever I try.

I also I hear short ones I do not have to focus on seemingly at random. I guessed it was because of what I gain awareness of consciously or unconsciously when it starts. If it was alive I guessed it was a connection.

The DNA thing reminds me of when I was in front of a mirror in a dark room looking in when the colors inverted for a fraction of a second so I saw mostly white. Later I read it was also like a DNA change.

Who knows, but there is a louder sound you can induce yourself by flexing your jaw muscles. Anybody have information on it? I think it is because they are close to the ears, but I have not heard anything about it.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The most probable explanation is that you guys are hearing bat echoes. Do you hear these sounds all day long? Or is it predominantly in the evening/night time? I hear these high pitched sounds too, usually when I'm outside at night. (sounds like a high pitched cricket sound).

For reference look up "echolocation" on google.

Note the crossover of human hearing capability (20 Hz to 20,000 Hz)) Vs a bat's echolocation (14,000 to well over 100,000 Hz). The cross over is small, but would explain why not everyone can hear them.

Source

Hope this is of some use

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ive heard this "ringing" that sounds like its so loud its almost deafening at times, even though I know im not physically hearing it to a degree. Now one could say it was my hearing going nuts, but Ive only ever been to a handful of gigs in my life and rarely listen to music higher than 20% at sound level (even when travelling) anyway.
Plus the fact I now have witnesses who have also been deafened by the same ringing noise as they were walking along the Canal Footpath, it came at them like a Wave as though something was being transmitted from the Ladder Hill tower or from a Aircraft above them.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

I have been hearing this ringing sound mostly in my right ear for a year or two now....so what kind of DNA upgrade can I expect? I am into prayer alot, but so far nothing has come to pass that I know of.....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Do you hear perpetual high pitched frequencies?

Yup... sure do but, I had always associated it with having a 155mm Howitzer going off right over my head about 30 or 40 years ago...

Interesting angle... thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What I hear is one of the higher pitch tones they use for a hearing test. Usually in my right ear, but more recently now in my left. It seems this happens at least once a day while I'm awake. I couldn't say if it does while I'm sleeping though.

There was a time a few years ago that I would hear a more constant noise and had to have the fan and music on to help drown it out so I could sleep. The noise was very similar to what you might hear being under water, which I think is related to the sinuses and pressure on our head and effecting hearing like when you hold your breath and force the air similar to a stifled sneeze or higher altitudes such as flying in a plane or jet.

I sometimes use a Q-tip to clean out my ears after a shower and have noticed the ear canal was tighter. So, this could be the tinnitis and or allergies.

I've noticed a high pitch sound that comes from my refrigerator, which is the compressor and refrigerant/expansion lines, similar to a whistle.

I used to hear what sounded like a talk show or constant conversation, such as on a TV talk show and realized the noise was coming from the refrigerator and stopped when I unplugged it.

For all we know, we might be hearing our blood pressure in our head.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I started hearing a peculiar high pitched sound only a couple of months ago. It comes on suddenly and fades out, lasting for a few seconds. It's quite loud and piercing. Funny that one of the posters mentions F#, because that's exactly the tone I hear (I'm a musician, got an ear for music). And no, I haven't been exposed to music that would cause any damage to my hearing

It could be tinnitus, but I don't think all high pitched sounds are attributed to that. I often have a subtle ringing in my ears but this is very different sounding. Found this on Wikipedia...

Some cases of tinnitus are medically unexplained.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ten days ago, or so I broke a rib and since then I have a distinct static in my earing, high-pitched ringing also from time to time. Seems to get more pronounced when I am stressed. The sound of a billion cells screaming.

On the plus side I was able to get this blog going. It contains a new time-code on 2012 etc.

pearlsofwar.blogspot.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by tarracoir]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Have heard it for many years,about 15, don't go to concerts or wear earphones,

Sometimes it is very loud, sometimes soft always there.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i’ve been experiencing ringing in my ears and static vision or visual snow lately, i visited the doctor and an optometrist but everything seems normal. i dont know whats causing it. I had somewhat of a spiritual awakening recently and these symptoms coincided with it with strange vivid dreams headaches sometimes feeling detached or out of body. does anyone have any explaination for this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join