It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hear perpetual high pitched frequencies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
All the Friggin time. Thought it was tinnitus, till i saw this thread. Stopped for a while but starting to get it again. Changing in frequencies DNA unraveling Bla Bla Bla

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

One can use the sound of silence (the primordial sound, the sound of the mind, or whatever you want to call it) very skillfully, by bringing it up and paying attention to it. It has a high pitch that is quite difficult to describe. Even if you plug your ears, put your fingers against your ears, or are under water, you can hear it. It is a background sound that is not dependant upon the ears. We know it is independent because we hear this high pitched, vibrating sound even when the ears are blocked.

I hear the high-pitched frequency constantly; to a lesser extent when a fan or television or the like is on, but still do if I pay attention. When the external sound level is low, the high-pitched noise is all but intolerable.

I am not at all buying into the idea that this is the "primordial sound" or "sound of the mind," for it is an exceedingly unpleasant distraction which seems to make thinking more difficult.

Agreed: it is not dependent upon the ears. The sound seems to be ringing within my very skull, and even when I plug my ears, it continues. I'm only 18 and never go to concerts or clubs so I doubt it's hearing-loss tinnitus. My blood pressure is 110/70 so that can be ruled out as well.

My intuitive feeling is that it has to do with the constant transmission of energy in various forms.

I hear the noise outside, though it is much, much fainter. I remember vividly walking alone outdoors at about 1 in the morning -- no cars, no animal noises, silence outdoors for once -- and hearing that infernal squealing noise, when previously I had believed it only existed indoors. In my area, all places outdoors have electrical wiring either threaded through the ground or strung from pole to pole and tower to tower.

Fiber-optic cable, and its constant transmission of information and therefore energy, has just this month been connected individually to every single house in my neighborhood. The noise has seemed to have gotten louder and more persistent and to have acquired a subtly different tone since then. The whole world is becoming an enclosure of wiring which, in addition to bringing us the benefits of electricity and Internet and all the rest, is creating an ever-greater inundation of various forms of energy upon the human body and in particular the human skull.

Or, more optimistically, perhaps the energy is more or less well-confined to its wiring and though we can hear the noise of it that energy is not leaking to bombard us. The idea of "DNA upgrade" triggered a reflexive derision from me but, well, what the hell do I know, or any of the rest of us know?

It could well be DNA upgrade, or have something to do with pole shift, or have something to do with the weakening of the magnetosphere, or, hell, maybe it really has been there all along as the sound of silence!

I don't have the faintest idea, beyond knowing that the noise is intrusive, irritating, and that I instinctively recoil from that noise as being sinister and harmful.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by cavillor]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Also, just wanted to add that I experienced acute tinnitus just last week and the constant frequency I hear is nothing like tinnitus. Someone less than a foot away from me was smashing metal against metal with all of her strength while dismantling a shelf, as were other people in the room. The noise was just deafening, some of the loudest I can remember hearing in my life. In the aftermath I had tinnitus. Tinnitus is like being underwater. There is a "whooshing" type noise drowning out other sounds. I could hear voices but it was like listening to the droning teacher on Charlie Brown. There was also a ringing, which was quite different from the squealing noise I hear all the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
These supposed awakenings are nothing more than black-ops mind control programs. We're all infected with nanotech that's giving us the idea of being enlightened. It's been proven that two people infected with nano will feel each others aura, and may have group thinking without words. High-pitched frequencies, and brilliant visualizations are a part of this. We're not becoming enlightened, we're being brainwashed into an elite-controlled hive mind.

Detox, guys. FIR saunas, herbal teas, essential oils, probiotics. Gotta purge the various pathogens and nanotech being sprayed on us. I was having full-body vibrations, seizures, feeling as if my body was "full of light" (really just adrenaline rushes, I think) , having hardcore visualizations, hearing various tones, sometimes hearing voices at a distance, etc...Detox clears all of this up. We're becoming diseased and integrated into the matrix. This isn't the enlightenment that gurus talk about. Government is using the new age movement as a cover for nanotech.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Rather than come up with insane wacko explanations, did it occur to anyone to GO TO A DOCTOR? If you are a teenager and have a ringing in your ears, and you don't go to a doctor, you are an idiot.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

I had a small headache today,

that was about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes, I do hear it and it's a new phenomenon for me. Started a couple of weeks/months ago. The high-pitched frequency makes it difficult to see. I've read somewhere high-pitched frequencies stimulates your brain as low-pitched freqs makes it more "asleep"...

Interesting, but mostly annoying.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So this thread has no 2012 elements in it but does mention Emoto's goofy ice crystal baloney. That guy makes the ugliest ice crystals I've ever seen. I get prettier ones on my windshield every cold morning.

The goofy comment that recent studies show water is affected by sound. Duh! Sound travels through water via waves.

Then there is the unrelated solar system stuff including the hoax about the photon belt.

It's a collection of meaningless comments tossed together in the hopes that meaning can spring from heaps of meaningless comments. It's simply worse nonsense.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cavillor

Remember that damage to hearing can manifest itself in many ways. There can be loss of hearing. There can be the sense of hearing a sound that is not there. There can be gargling of sounds. Look into it. Since you already believe you have hearing damage, then it is possible even likely that your hearing damage is broader and more varied than you originally believed.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This is related to 2012 in many way. It has been said for a long time high-pitched sound would appear has the human body is slowly going towards 2012, the ascension. It is said the sound is due to the rise of your body's frequencies. True or not, I've been feeling this for a couple of months now, and I'm almost positive my ears aren't damaged.

This has been channeled some times ago, and it looks like it's coming true for some people, thus making the topic highly related to 2012.

In addition, not particularly addressing to you, Stereologist, here's an extremely interesting interview on Coast to Coast AM about the amazing features and consciousness of water:

(The amazing water crystal picture of the video happens every time water is exposed to Sun's frequencies)

Look at the related videos for the other parts (12 parts I believe).

Thanks!
edit on 6-12-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

well Neo-V
this is a tough pill to swallow,. I choose the red one,.
Anyway,. I have been a musician for about 30 years
and hundreds of concerts,. I have read all the info related to Tinnitus
and still not sure what to believe,.

I love the Idea of 2012, but think it will ultimately disappoint,
My ringing started about 7 years ago. and gets louder or quieter
depending on what I eat or drink,. Oh and I am very fit and healthy inside.

I would agree that our entire solar system is experiencing a change, however
not sure about the DNA upgrade though,. But I suppose it could be possible
as we are supposed to be heading for the galactic center.
Nice concept though,.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
my ears use to ring a lot until i got use to cleaning the wax out of them. now i don't have that problem anymore, but i can be playing a tune inside my mind and when i turn the radio on, that song i was playing in my mind will be on the radio exactly where it was playing note for note in the song.

and i can tell people what they were going to say before they say it, and when a wired telephone is going to ring.

sometimes i'm good enough to tell whos going to call and what they are going to say 15 minutes before they call.

i told my wife that the phone was going to ring and that it was the nurse from the hospital telling us that my father had just died. the phone wrang before the very last of my sentence, and it was the hospital confirming what i had just said.

i could go on and on , but you get the idea.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

that is awesome,.
this weekend I had some random thoughts pop into my head so I wrote them down this time,.
and hour later the things I saw happening prior ,.. happened,. so I showed the wife,. my list,.
she hates it when I am right,. so this just pissed her off more,.
Yeah,. things like this happen to me also

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

i never did ever write any of it down , but i would tell people that were directly involved and then things would happen. sometimes i go into a weird daydream state or actually see things. once my wife and i were looking at some property and i told her it would be a bad investment because a large tornado was going to wipe out the whole town. she said i was nuts, but a year later a large tornado wiped out the city of stockton missouri. as a matter of fact, the weekend of the storm, i made her come to the farm with the kids to hide in the shelter, because i told her this was the storm. it was and its all true.. one of the older city fathers also predicted the day that he died he would take the town with him. he did, the tornado killed him....WEIRD

i wonder if it has anything to do with me having long hair and being a capricorn?
edit on 6-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

So many claims have been made about 2012 it is amazing. Lots of the claims have had to change because they turned out to be false. The notion of high pitched noises is not new. I think there was long term mysterious hum in Bristol, England. Some people claim it is worldwide. It's not related to 2012.

My personal experience with an odd sound has happened on many trips to the high mountains. I notice it when I have traveled up quickly to 12,000 or 13,000 feet and am spending the night. I noticed it even better one night when I was at 15,000 feet. If there is no wind I hear this constant churning sound. At times it is an endless shhh, shhhh, shhh, shhhh.

The explanation is simple. I was listening to my own blood flow. At first it kept me awake. Well, maybe it was other factors that kept me awake. Later on I expected to hear this sound and it put me to sleep.

The idea of a sound is not new. Suggesting that the body is vibrating as in "body's frequencies" is a testable claim. So far I am only aware of 1 person that has claimed to have recorded one of these hums as they are known.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

15,000 ft. ... How irrelevant to this discussion...I'm 500 ft. above sea level, and still hear this sound. I doesn't sound anything like listening to my blood flowing through my body. It's the kind of sound you hear when a battery is reloading, let's say. A really high pitched, almost indistinguishable sound. I can hear whenever I can now, even in a loud crowd. The only thing needed is concentration and focusing.

Once again, it is extremely related to 2012. Here's a website where the question has been asked, and aswered: ascensionforall.com...:/ascensionforall.com/Test/wp/blog/ascension-symptoms/ascension-symptom-ringing-ear/

It sums up very well the phenomenon as it is viewed among new agers. Of course, we can't prove anything with science as it is something unmeasurable.

All in all, it could be wrong. You're not forced to believe it to be true or not. However, it is related to the "ascension process", which is related to 2012, thus making the ringing related to 2012.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I'm not trying to claim that "My personal experience with an odd sound" is anything like anyone else's experience. I just thought I'd toss in what happened to me. I'm agreeing with you that people here odd sounds at times. In my case I figured out the cause.

These sorts of things have been talked about for a long time. It's not 2012 related. It may have been globbed into the 2012 claims which seem to cover everything and anything.

I did not get a chance to check out the link. It's not working.

Here is a link about the Hum.
The Hum
Check out the part about "Spontaneous otoacoustic emissions".

otoacoustic emissions

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I used to hear the high pitched sounds you speak of...caused muchy discomfort, head aches, loss of sleep...couldn't relax.

Then my ex-wife told me to get the "hell out of her house and go back to the country." All of those terrible sounds were gone... almost immediately

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join