It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Originally posted by tauristercus

Hmmmm ... some very interesting and thought provoking comments that you've made below. You've definitely got my attention !
Now, Im going to make some responses and comments in a moment, but before I do, I wish to stress that I am NOT attacking your views or you personally. I like to think that I have logical, rational and sensible belief system in place that has served me well throughout my life ... and when I'm presented with what can only be described as TRULLY ASTOUNDING claims, well, it's only natural to want these claims substantiated.

Well I would think guarding the HE3 shipments from the mining operations would be a priority, though most of those ships are robots...

Source please to substantiate that such mining operations have been or are currently being conducted.
To what use is the HE3 being put ? Nuclear fusion ? Propellent ? Other ?

As to a list of names, ranks and positions of those 'non-terrestrial' officers, well Gary got just a glimpse of those and he is going to jail for life...

So, do you or do you not have a legit identification of the "terrestrial astronauts" ?
"Non-terrestrial officers" ... really ???? So you are CONFIRMING TO THE WORLD the existance of extra-terrestrial life (ALIENS) but that they are also a key component of the NSC ??Definitely source please.

It wouldn't be a SECRET space corps if you knew about it

Ok, so what do you REALLY KNOW about this "secret space corp" ?

Your 'desire' to know is not worth it

My 'desire" ... is not worth it ? Are you serious ? Then what's the point of this "revelation" thread of yours if you're then going to turn around and make such a comment ??

There are some operations on one of Jupiter's moons but I have no data suggesting that is a Navy operation.

What ?? serious ??? You're basically saying that we not only HAVE the technology to reach Jupiter BUT have manned operations underway there ?

Now then for more specific details I could tell you about theCLASSIFIED and what is REALLY going on behind CLASSIFIED and how the 'visitors' from CLASSIFIED are involved... but that would take some time

I'l tell you what ... if the above is true, then you should be making it your DUTY to provide full disclosure and as much EVIDENCE as possible to substantiate your claims.

But making comments such as:
"It wouldn't be a SECRET space corps if you knew about it"
"Your 'desire' to know is not worth it"

and making suggestive statements but hiding them behind
CLASSIFIED
does little to enhance the credibility of your claims.

I just don't know Zorgon ...

I would like to believe that we have bases on the moon and actively mining material there ...
I would like to believe that aliens actually exist to the extent that they've been integrated into a human organization ...
I would like to believe that we've had interplanetary capable hardware for decades ...
I would like to believe that we have human outposts/bases/mining operations on a Jupiter moon ...

Now ... MAKE ME A BELIEVER !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Hi
Secret astronaut programs have been ongoing for many years the first article published regarding this that I can remember was from 1969 around the same time three Men Neil A Armstrong,Col Edwin E Aldren Jr and Lt Col Michael Collins.Were arriving at Ellington Air force Base in the Presidential Jet

There were Seven astronauts from a supersecret space program that was cancelled in the June of that year.

Four of them were Air force Majors,one was a Marine Major,and the two remaining were Navy Lieutenant Commanders.

They were placed into NASA s Astronaut program.
They were from the top secret manned orbiting laboratory program.
The program was back then run by the Air force.

Years later the Navy began controlling space so as they had a foothold of command to ensure safety for their sea going fleets via GPS and SPY SATELLITES.

So if there were supersecret space programs way back in 1969 when they had us all bluffed thinking we had reached a milestone by walking on the Moon.

You better keep your eyes peeled open because you havn t seen nothing yet.

Thanks

Ocker

[edit on 17/8/2009 by ocker]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Now we know why NASA gets no funding for manned space exploration.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Some of those pics don't explain the space vehicles that are being seen through the telescope by a vid camera. Some of those crafts where rotating in the center and one video showed 2 of them come together to dock it seems. I believe that we have had a presence on the moon for years and that this cadre of officers and civilians are part of the program. I was wondering if anybody can find this particular pdf file or pics of a 1960's discussion paper by the military and the govt. showing the military actually on the moon and operating on the moon. It showed and described ships actually landed on them moon with living quarters and labs dug partially in the regolith and also under it on the moon. I'll try to find it but it showed really good detail and how it will be done. What happens alot of times in the US is that sometimes documents that where briefing papers tend to be used as a process (if an organization doesn't use a briefing paper it may be using another submitted or use the one presented but altered a bit.).

I believe you're refering to John Lenard Walson / Gridkeeper.

All that material was a hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

All that material was a hoax.

All that material was declared a hoax by ATS...

Regardless of what some think, Walson and Gridkeeper still provide amazing material on their Youtube channels.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I noticed this post from page 4 went un-commented on...

My apologies if this side-tracks too much from the OP's point, but aren't there theories of the Draco-Reptillians trying to making humans subservient to them?

Assuming this patch isn't a fake and making a leap here (this is a conspiracy site) would it be acceptable to assume this patch is belonging to someone who is on the same "side" as they are?

-Sliadon

P.S. I checked his translation and got the same rough message from it

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's a party....

The chemtrails showed up a little while back.

Now we've got the reptilians joining us.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

That would be a joke no doubt. "All your base are belong to us" has been a common strategy video games joke since 1991.

source

Respectfully, M.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Manawydan

Thank you so much for putting that to rest then!

I was unaware of the gaming reference and was just seeking clarification and my apologies if I stirred any false information.

You rock Manawydan!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Not that it matters any longer but.........
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/974633636e2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Navy Space Command...Naval Space Command. ( Potato / Potatoe)
Pure Semantics . Logos were a match. Thanks NightmareDavid just the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

"Howell M. Estes III"? Of the Estes model rocket company fame?

Coincidence???

www.estesrockets.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now why don't you add something constructive for a change and help ID this cockpit (always wondered why they called it that
)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this cockpit belongs to a B-1 Lancer.

The color of the seats is the same, and by the angle of the photo, it has to be a 2-pilot plane, so, I think it's a B-1. But the information on the photo isn't enough for me. lol

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hey LSWONE... think this will cook your hot pockets?
But these guys wear WHITE suits
[edit on 15-8-2009 by zorgon]

Those are a dime a dozen. LOL! See how there are fewer Ninjas. One Ninja for ever 20-30 whites.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9cd9a2ad1a2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Great, Tifozi, now that makes two of us.

Always great to be appreciated, huh?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I'll look more, but maybe the guy who took the picture may know???

I am sure the guy who took it would know, but I don't know who that is... the pic was used to show the emblem on the 'dash' and no source info was given

Thanks for tracing it

B-1 you said?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I only joined ATS recently so I don't know the mechanics behind that but I must say that a hobby of mine this year has been going through Amateur Astronomers and there no way these guys are a Hoax.. they are showing some really good footage

Someone here wanted a u2u..eeeeks sorry I tried to send it but I don't have 20 posts yet
( general gist of it was that I need to take more pics of the area of where I saw that "Silent almost hovering craft "

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ermmmm...you do know that's a picture of a simulator?

here:

[edit on 17 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus obviously the one best suited to answer my questions based on his "extensive" NSC research.

"extensive" would be incorrect...just getting started on the NSC... extensive would be what I have on the space command in general. It was only recently I realized that the NAVY was really the 'overseer', even though many of my contacts have been 'hinting' that to me for some time

I tend to think my questions are perfectly legitimate as his thread revolves around the existance of a clandestine military organization that most of us have not heard about ... that is, until he made mention of it in this thread ... and the "secret astronaut" corp that he has alluded to, in the process.

Well I am sure most here at ATS have heard about it and PBS NOVA kinda showed the world when the secreat astronaut corp started...

Now, you all may be quite thrilled, ecstatic, amazed, (insert your own suitable adjective here) regarding the hardware being displayed BUT I'm sure that I'm not the ONLY one who is far more interested in the actual role and mission that the NSC ... and it's "secret astronauts" ... have performed in the past, and also currently. I feel that's a heck of a lot more important to know then discussing whether a piece of aeronautical hardware produces a visible effect when hitting Mach speeds.

Well as I said before... a SECRET program is secret because they don't want you to know about it
so having any actual documentation in hand that is NOT declassified ... the mere possession of such material is treason.

So best we can do is show the bread crumbs... Now it took 40 years to make public the Astrospy program and to show that the RUSSIAN Almaz actually flew for 4 years...

So know we show what we can on the advances in hardware and weapons... and have to extrapolate from there... bearing in mind that official declassification of simple stuff is 25 to 50 years...

Even NASA mission transcripts of the Apollo program were classified until released in 1976

Secondly ... yes, I HAVE read the site but while there is a reference to a "Naval Space Command", I have seen NO reference whatsoever to a "Navy Space Command" as Zorgon mentions multiple times.

AH I see you beef... you are probably AFSPC and don't want to hear the NAVY runs the ship

Am I perhaps, to assume that Zorgon went to the trouble of compiling this huge ensemble of evidence to showcase the existance of this military organization with it's secret agenda and it's secret astronauts ... and then goes and completely stuffs up the name of this organization ??

Zorgon created this thread to share as much info as possible with those who are NOT aware of it... but more particularly to gather intel. Despite what people say these threads are 'watched'

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kinda kurious

"Howell M. Estes III"? Of the Estes model rocket company fame?

Coincidence???

www.estesrockets.com...

Please leave the bad jokes to me.

I believe it is this guy........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ea3356ac29.jpg[/atsimg]

Military Bio

Up your alley...................

FLIGHT INFORMATION
Rating: Command pilot
Flight hours: More than 4,500
Aircraft flown: A-7, F-4, F-16, F-117 and EC-135

[edit on 17-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Source please to substantiate that such mining operations have been or are currently being conducted.

You want me to prove that the secret mines on the Moon exist? What do you think we have been trying to do all these years?

Well MIT, U of Wisconsin, LLNL and LANL all have active fusion projects using HE3 which is rare on Earth...

Again all we can do is follow the trail of crumbs... so just to answer your question... though understand that the mining itself is not under the NAVY

In the beginning....

Harrison H Schmitt created a topographical map, a highly detailed mining map of Copernicus crater along with Shoemaker... The map is huge and highly detailed, yet it was published in 1967... before Apollo, and the Lunar Orbiter images had just barely been looked at at Langly

Here is the source at LPI

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Here is the signature stamp

HH Schmitt was Apollo 17 Astronaut, Geologist, State Senator and is a prof. at Wisconsin U

Wisconsin Madison is the forefront of He# research...

Fusion Technology Institute :: Home
University of Wisconsin Fusion Technology Institute · 439 Engineering Research Building · 1500 Engineering Drive · Madison WI 53706-1609
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

In 1987 U of W published documents on a fusion rocket. Those docs got stuffed in skunkworks here

SOAR: Space Orbiting Advanced Fusion Power Reactor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is HH Schmitt's public section
Lunar Mining of Helium-3
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

HH Schmitt also is CEO of Inter Lune Inter Mars Initiative... an off world mining concern...

Part of an email to John form Guy Cramer...

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 3:47 PM
To: John Lear
Subject: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

I've spoken with Dr. Larry Taylor, director of UT’s Planetary Geosciences Institute in Knoxville, Gerald Kulcinski, Director of the Fusion Technology Institute (FTI) at the University of Wisconsin at Madison and Harrison Schmitt, Chairman Of Interlune-Intermars Initiative, Inc. and Apollo 17 Astronaut regarding Helium 3 data, although we never got as far as discussing an extraction process....

Guy Cramer is one of the three people who collectively hold the rights to the minerals on the moon. (legally from a ruling in the Hague over 30 years ago)

In another email, name confidential, I have this...

Your comment on 'liquifying' minerals on the moon is 'right on time'. Our group, presently, is engaged in deep discussion as to modifying the minerals to be harvested, and liquifying (H3, for example) is/has been the subject of much heated discussion. Actually, I suggested (to our group) not so much 'liquifying' ...but 'changing the state' . If you look at some of my patents...you'll note that in these I teach 'change of state' (from liquid to a gas, for example) to accomplish some desired result: Entropy vs Enthalpy, for example. The discussions continue as of this writing, with all suggestions being considered by our group (and others) prior to making recommendations to those within and outside our group.

Then we have this piece of the puzzle from NASA

US PATENT 5,092,545

Method of Delivering Lunar Generated Fluid
to Earth Orbit Using an External Tank

ABSTRACT

A method and apparatus are provided for delivering lunar generated fluid to Earth orbit from lunar orbit. Transport takes place in an external tank of a shuttle which has been suitably outfitted in Earth orbit for reusable travel between Earth orbit and a lunar orbit. The outfitting of the external tank includes the adding of an engine, an electrical system, a communication system, a guidance system, an aerobraking device, and a plurality of interconnected fluid storage tanks to the hydrogen and oxygen tanks of the external tank. The external tank is then propelled to lunar orbit the first time using Earth based propellant. In lunar orbit, the storage tanks are filled with the lunar generated fluid with the remainder tank volumes filled with lunar generated liquid oxygen and hydrogen which serve as propellants for returning the tank to Earth orbit where the fluid is off-loaded. The remaining lunar generated oxygen and hydrogen is then sufficient to return the external tank to lunar orbit so that a subsequent cycle of fluid delivery is repeated. A space station in a higher Earth orbit is preferably used to outfit the external tank, and a lunar node in lunar orbit is used to store and transfer the fluid and liquid oxygen and hydrogen to the external tank. The lunar generated fluid is preferably 3He.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Another snippet from that previous letter...

On the mining-thing. I can only state that in the broadest of senses mining operations have taken place on the lunar surface and are presently being conducted on Mars (and continue on a micro-scale, on the Moon). Although the use of terminology, 'mining' has been downplayed (by NASA) and there exists an 'internal memo' ....

[redacted]

Use of terminology, e.g., 'mining', could be considered (by some countries) to constitute a violation of the International Space Treaty. Thus, NASA is real-careful about use of terminology that could be considered a breach of 'Policy and Protocol'. I can give you this stuff as it's 'public information'. You have to look between the spaces/lines for more info and draw your own conclusions.

As I said... following bread crumbs and piecing together pieces of the puzzle...

Though this has noting to do with the NAVY as per say, you did ask

I have lots more but I think that is a start. You can do your own follow up at LPI, Colorado School of Mines and NORCAT, a Canadian company testing Lunar Mining equipment in the Sudbury region of Canada, which is an impact crater that is the richest source of Nickel and Cobalt.

To what use is the HE3 being put ? Nuclear fusion ? Propellent ? Other ?

He3 has only one use... a clean 'burning' fusion fuel that leaves no radioactive waste and requires minimal shielding. Look up MIT Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join