It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload

I am happy to know those "lines" seen in images are actually laser beams. I didn't buy the whole space elevator thing, but this explanation is the best yet.

Hey Overload,

Here a few more images that Mr. Escamilla found:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5292f0f2cead.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce18b45a2e2c.jpg[/atsimg]

A beam sent to power/communicate with something in Mars orbit would look like this - but so would an astronomer having a gander:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37fc07b23856.jpg[/atsimg]

A few more - to earth orbit:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61dcde14f564.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5190d2cfc68.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48c1751fba67.jpg[/atsimg]

When you finally get to see a BTOS system in action, it'll look a lot like what's in these pics.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Speaking of lasers --- how have they managed to deal with the spread and diffusion over hundreds of thousands of miles, a la' from Earth to Moon?

Microwaves can also be use to transmit energy to the moon and earth orbit:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4752085e6e8e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ugliefrog

YES, thank you ugliefrog, that was my point. The laser used to measure the Moon's distance starts out at 3.5 meters, but is nearly two kilometers wide when it reaches the Moon!

Does the Military, and Space Command, now have secret, better, tighter lasers??

Oh, nevermind....it's a secret I guess.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

WHY are all of those "lines" in the pictures parallel???

More scratches in film media, being enhanced by overexposure techniques again?

Side note: Lasers will not be visible in a vacuum.

"Mr. Escamilla" doesn't seem to know this scientific fact??

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

They aren't space elevators and they aren't laser beams. They are streaks produced by over saturation of the camera sensor.

Smear - An image smear is the undesirable product of CCD chips. A smear appears as a vertical stripe across the image and is caused by distortions in high brightness values.

www.videoimaginginstitute.com...

Earthly example:

Here is a video which shows it happening with birds (yes, birds) flying at night.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

More scratches in film media, being enhanced by overexposure techniques again?

You didn't bother to purchase the movie, and so you do not have access to the sources and references.

Tell us, which kind of film was used to take these images?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Phage already explained satisfactorily. CCD images, film, either way they're being reproduced here on a computer monitor after being converted into 1s and 0s.

AND, no wouldn't purchase Escamilla's "film" when it was on the intertubes for free!!!

I also didn't care to purchase the "Annotated History of Unicorns" either. I can waste my money in other ways.....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Overload

They aren't space elevators and they aren't laser beams.

No one said they were laser beams in those images...

Properly aided, your eyes would see something like this:

it'll look a lot like what's in these pics.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wishfixer

Sigh...the far side. Cant see it or get to it. I would love to see it in detail.
but to settle it would be simple. We will just raise funds for our personal probe
easy

That is very possible.... would not take much...

One of the things I always say is to find secret bases etc follow to kitchen. There has to be supply ships... and I have found a lot

But this one...

Constellation Services International, Inc. (CSI)

"Constellation Services International, Inc. (CSI) is an entrepreneurial orbital human space flight services company that is currently focused on cargo logistics to low Earth orbit (LEO) space stations. CSI is developing the LEO Express (SM) Space Cargo System, an innovative, patented method for re-supplying space stations using existing technology."

"The sixteen partners in the International Space Station (ISS) project currently spend well over $1 billion per year to resupply ISS. NASA's budget for ISS crew and cargo services is scheduled to grow to approximately $500 million per year after the Space Shuttle is retired in 2010. Meanwhile, private ventures are planning private space stations which will need low cost economical resupply."

www.constellationservices.com...

Now why is THIS company important? Because on their front page they list the Lunar Express SM Mission. Their plan is to use existing RUSSIAN cargo ships (Progress. Soyuez, etc) and run cargo ships to the moon. Passengers can then take a low cost 'cargo shipt' to the moon

Now back in my youth if you wanted to tour the world cheap you could hitch a ride on a freighter for little money or even work off your passage... these guys will do that for the Moon...

CSI first presented a concept for a low-cost, near-term trip around the Moon on July 17, 2004 at the "Return to the Moon Conference V." We call this concept the Lunar ExpressSM Space Transportation System. CSI's approach could enable a human mission to the Moon in 2-3 years. More importantly, by re-using an existing Soyuz that is first used in a mission to ISS, CSI may have discovered a way to make a human trip to the Moon commercially viable. "Low Cost" and "Human Trip to the Moon" are not mutually exclusive terms. Because of this, CSI is pondering some interesting, and unusual, possibilities. We are asking ourselves, and potential partners, the following questions:

* Would some wealthy individual be willing to pay (enough) to provide a premier space adventure -- first an initial weeklong stay at ISS, and then a weeklong trip around the Moon like Apollo 8 or 10? What is it worth to be the first private citizen, ever, to see an "Earth Rise"?
* Would another nation be willing to pay for the second seat, and to send their first citizen ever around the Moon?
* What are the branding opportunities?

www.constellationservices.com...

So there you go... started in 2004...

I have already found NASA contracts...

For release: 07/12/02
Release #: 02-173
NASA awards contracts to investigate commercial services to supply International Space Station
www.msfc.nasa.gov...

Now I need to find if any of these cargo companies have NAVY contracts

Looks like a GREAT investment opportunity..

Any volunteers for that first bumpy ride?
Kinda brings to mind that old movie image of a flight to Cuba in with the freight and the chickens
But hey... why not?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker)
I can look it up myself, but you might save me some time. I'll throw up an idea: Are they (the Pleidaes...) NOT the actual "home" of some ETs, but just a very recognizable 'waypoint' (farpoint waypoint???) from our POV???

I go away for a few hours and the whole thread goes haywire...

Yes the Pleiades have been the focus of 'possible' ET presence especially in the New Age circles

The Pleiadians are supposed to be a very 'Earth friendly' highly advance species. And that is also misspelled all across the web
Even ATS spell checker doesn't have it registered...

Here ya go all you want to know... but that is NOT the focus of this thread despite the 'connection' via the patches and Subaru logo. It MAY be important, but lets leave that for another thread...
and you know where that will lead so don't even go there

www.pleiadians.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Great thread ZORGON, Glad you got the time to put this all out there, BTW how do you find the time?
there is a very talented young man called Sam Barrow's who has a site called POWERLABS, he deals with laser and railgun theory and builds them too, maybe not to the size of the US navy But still a good site.

500 terawatts of laser power that is awesome and yes it probably could reach MARS
the airborne laser should be about ready by now, whats there motto "peace through light"?

that vid of the amateurs capturing TIPS is well cool to, i have to thank you again for passing some great links to much of the info stated in this thread but not all in the form of a U2U that you previously responded to, i have been looking round Pegasus and theliving moon quite a bit and find it fascinating

Keep up the great work Z.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

With due respect Phage. If the intent of the video you posted was meant to illustrate CCD chip camera anomalies, I am afraid you are in error.

It is my firm belief that this.....................................
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f0b33fe30eb.jpg[/atsimg]
is a videotape drop out or head clog. (An common inherent artifact present in helical (diagonal) "flying-head" videotape recording in both analog and digital formats.) I see it all the time in my work.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks for the correction. I suppose it's related to the jerkiness of the video at that point?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Thanks
I will look into that...

As to time... no sleep
But still... hard to keep up with the data pouring in

Christopher J. Cassidy (COMMANDER, USN)
NASA Astronaut

NASA Biography
www11.jsc.nasa.gov...

Christopher John "Chris" Cassidy (born January 4, 1970, Salem, Massachusetts, United States) is a NASA astronaut and former Navy SEAL. Chris Cassidy achieved the rank of Commander in the U.S. Navy. Cassidy attended York High School, in York, Maine. He then graduated from the Naval Academy Prep School in Newport, Rhode Island, in 1989. He received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1993 and a Master's degree in Ocean engineering from MIT in 2000. He resides in York, Maine with his wife Julie Byrd and their three children.[1] His first Space Shuttle mission was STS-127. Cassidy has worked as a CAPCOM for both International Space Station and Space Shuttle missions in the past.

en.wikipedia.org...

Disclaimer...

These Astronaut bios are just to show Navy or Ex Navy Astronauts. No claim is made that any or all of these may or may not be part of the 'secret' program...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It makes sense really in sci-fi stories you always have space ships do their maneauvering in nautical terms. Port,Starboard,etc. It really does make sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Perhaps. The fact that the Time / Date stamp "flickered" or was disrupted, would also be indicative of a physical tape problem as opposed to chip. Either occurred during initial recording OR playback. (I've been a videotape editor "cutter" for 30 years.)

Regards. . . KK

[edit on 18-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Especially in Star Trek. The series is so steeped in nautical terms that I decided to learn some basic terms so that I can follow the stories better. Port is left if your facing the front. Starboard is right.
But my dad was an Air Force man so I naturally have to support the Air Force,sorry Navy guys.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The lines look like a malfunction with the camera possibly.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How about communications by Electromagnetic Waves. I know I'm day late and a buck short again.

Z, I finally remembered to give you some stars and a flag

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join