It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an ARCHAEOLOGICAL COVERUP going on in New Zealand?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Originally posted by win 52
Interesting read...........

I have no info one way or the other about this. It is interesting to hear about cover up's, worldwide, and the fact people are taking notice.

Other than this is in-part steps on the stairway to full disclosure. When we learn about our past, we will find the path way into the future.

Interesting times.........

Friend, have you read the thread? There is enough info to come to an informed opinion. If you encourage the spread of a story that claims three species of white native on NZ (pygmy, giant and 'normal'), you're acting as a cat's paw for people that don't want 'disclosure.'

In fact, they want the opposite...they want to seed the ideas that whites are superior in intelligence, technology and society to any other people. The 'red-haired' legends are usually sourced to people that can't or won't accept that S.Americans could build their own monuments or that Giza wasn't built by black guys. Those websites in this thread are coming from a very dark place and your 'path into the future' would be repatriation of non-whites...violence and bigotry. And one thing people always seem to ignore? The shoe could be on the other foot. I ******* hate racists of any color.

Tibet, Stonehenge, Giza, Macchu Pichu...four great places built by four different colored peoples. Four flavors of the Human Race.

are you serious? or are you paid to do this sort of thing?

because your assertions are ridiculous. the indigenous cultures themselves will tell you that there white people were there before. The virachocha of peru were white. with red hair often. white mummies were found in china (you may track them down in the museum and SEE them if you like). and new zealand. and the marquesas in the pacific. and north america. (this DOESNT mean the white people who were there or visited were in any way superior to the other peoples living in these places. BUT IT DOES MEAN that they WERE THERE.) Im sorry if you dont like it or think its racist; but im afraid that based on the evidence its the truth. there were even a few white skinned peruvians there when the spanish came. and there's ample evidence in native legends and articles/finds of giant skeletons all over the world.

i think bringing in charges of racism to cover up the truth about history is pathetic quite frankly.

i also fail to see how a race of aliens that came 'from the sky' (often the race is said to come 'from the sky' so perhaps they are not even human) can be in any way racist. its hilarious, if it wasnt so disturbing that people can think in this absurd manner.

but anyway, im sick of arguing with people who clearly cant be reasoned with, so im not going to get drawn anymore. let the insanity continue.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Read the links Rapunzel. Look at the evidence trail. All the quotes and pages on the net are linked to the white power organization in NZ. You seem to love a conspiracy, but only in a certain flavor or color? Seems like a ****ing big conspiracy to me. Planting evidence across the internet with a view to displacing people from their rightful place in the land is there to see.

The only way you can support your 'Danikenesque' dream of a lost white race bestowing the gifts of thought to the 'poor natives' is if they airlifted in by choppers. They showed the 'jungle folk' how to count to ten on their fingers, how to create mythology and then packed up their sandwich boxes and were gone. That's the essence of these fairy tales.

If you can challenge anything in what I've shown in those posts, please do so. I'm still interested in the provenance of the bones, maybe you could shed light on them? Until then, take it easy

PS. Might I add that I find your style of writing whilst annoyed very endearing. I guess I'm picturing that scowl again...are you red-haired by any chance?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
reply to post by Kandinsky

Wow, fantastic post. Thanks for all the info. So much to read, I think I've gone cross eyed... I've been doing a lot of reading, re-reading, comparing and head scratching.
Ok, so the motivations behind the presentation of the evidence are racist based, dressed up as anti-racist.
The evidence is therefore dismissible as likely falsified. It's disappointing, when lies are presented as facts.

oh for god's sake.

its like in mary poppins when 'some people through no fault of their own can't see past the ends of their noses.' sad.

im not frigging racist (and i can bet that the other people proposing these theories arent either). im a small part aboriginal actually quite a few generations ago altho i look white. what is this white superiority stuff, where white people think they're so superior, that they cant admit that other white people visited a country years before them, cuz that would mean they're even more superior to indigenous peoples? is that where this racism stuff is coming from?

so what if white people came to nz before the maoris. that doesnt make them better than the maoris - even if they did have reed ships and the maoris didnt happen to (which i dont know if they did or not). you're equating technology with superiority. I dont. i dont think a race is superior to another cuz it has better technology. i think american indians are superior to western people in many ways because they devote their lives to attaining 'wisdom' in the true sense of the word. what other race does that? probably indigenous ones, anyway. i happen to think elephants and dolphins are superior to humans in many ways. altho they dont have much in the way of tools.

would aliens be superior to us if they had better technology? by the reasoning that i sense on this forum, some people wud probably say yes. i wud disagree. what makes a race or animal superior? i dont think technology is the answer. I think living in peace and harmony wiht others or something like that, is more likely to be the answer.

this racism stuff just bores me.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Read the links Rapunzel. Look at the evidence trail. All the quotes and pages on the net are linked to the white power organization in NZ. You seem to love a conspiracy, but only in a certain flavor or color? Seems like a ****ing big conspiracy to me. Planting evidence across the internet with a view to displacing people from their rightful place in the land is there to see.

The only way you can support your 'Danikenesque' dream of a lost white race bestowing the gifts of thought to the 'poor natives' is if they airlifted in by choppers. They showed the 'jungle folk' how to count to ten on their fingers, how to create mythology and then packed up their sandwich boxes and were gone. That's the essence of these fairy tales.

If you can challenge anything in what I've shown in those posts, please do so. I'm still interested in the provenance of the bones, maybe you could shed light on them? Until then, take it easy

PS. Might I add that I find your style of writing whilst annoyed very endearing. I guess I'm picturing that scowl again...are you red-haired by any chance?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Kandinsky]

ha ha ha... my danikenesque dream of a lost white race... very poetic.

unfortunately, for your theories, i dont really care if its a lost BLACK race, a lost PURPLE race or a lost GrEEN race, or a lost ALIEN race (the latter cud be possible i think).

actually i have a few theories that promote BLACK superiority as well. would that make you happier? just look at the olmec stone negro heads, clearly something is missing from african history too. maybe there's another cover up there, who knows? actually i think negroes may have interbred with the akhenton /nefertiti (elongated head type aliens) who ruled egypt (as well as many other places wher etheir skulls have been found) at the time... so many negro people (i have noticed some have quite long skulls) may be alien hybrids too.

i am sure there are black aliens as well you know. if their planet is near the sun. and white aliens on planets that get less sunlight.

i did read your post, i thought for the most part all it did was bolster my theory. as i think i said before, i cant be arsed arguing much more about it; its just my opinion based on what ive read. people who are easily swayed from one opinion to another and dont do their own research annoy me tho as some posters on here seem to be.

and yes, i may be a tad cranky but the thought of people destroying archaeological sites and mummies etc - particularly if they're giants, which would be cool - always puts me in a bad mood.

and no i dont have read hair. BEH

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'm not saying you are a 'racist,' Rapunzel. I'm not saying that anyone is or isn't superior. The men behind the websites in your OP are signed-up members of a white nationalist party. In the UK we have a similar party that want all non-whites to leave the country because they aren't 'native'. The NZ guys want the same thing. There's no use being annoyed at me, they were racist ****ing idiots before I'd ever heard of them. Now stop scowling and read the posts and links. It's true...they are not nice people and don't care about truth, peace or respect for fellow humans

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Interesting. Yes, there were peoples here before maori. That, I beleive is not the point. Whats makes this a special topic is that the tangata whenua (the people before maori) had knowledge that could save mankind from itself. My father was involved with a person named Barry Brailsford, together they published a book that has this knowledge. Song of the Old Tides

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is what Thor Heyerdahl was trying to prove (that white people built everything and taught people to be civilized). He was, by the way, a Nazi sympathizer. Which as far as academic bias goes, is up at the top of the list. Why do some people want to prove these things, anyway?

If there's evidence for Caucasoid remains in places where they are not expected, I certainly wouldn't be surprised. There is lots of evidence for Pre-Columbian exploration. What I know you won't find real evidence for, is the racist idea that "white gods brought civilization to the savages" that Thor Heyerdahl was so determined to prove. That's what I think people would be offended by.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I knew about this civilization for many years and no the Maori never met them but I believe the Mori Ori's did. Perhaps those on ATS who questioned my mention of them in the past might sit up and realise there is truth to this.

Thats not all I've found and I'll post that after more research.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

New Zealand is much much older than you realise; to my knowledge there are at least 4 different civilizations at different times in NZ before the Maori arrived.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
Here's why:

If you knew that there was a definite chance of the world ending tomorrow because your history shows you how it has happened time and again.
From where would you draw your motivation to be a citizen? to go to work? to raise a family? to believe there is a bright future for yourself or your family.

If everyone actually KNEW what random creatures we were and how fragile we were and how we've been utterly destroyed.

Do you think anyone would care about poverty? aids? cancer? war?

no body would give a darn about anything and societies everywhere would collapse, power would dissolve and we would all kill each other off in a chaotic frenzy to maintain personal territory and access to food and water while we waited out our final days.

The mind is everything. If we shape what the mind is, we shape what our world is. Part of that includes feeding milk to babies and meat to the strong.

the uninitiated would surely self destruct upon knowing, and that is why you have keepers of secret knowledge, the ignorant who scurry about and the yearners, who want to know, but don't really want to be initiated into knowing.

This place is filled with yearners. A yearner has a chaotic mind. It wishes that some external thing will come along and solve all his or her problems for them.

I personally would rather be ignorant. Unfortunately, I can't even have that having been an initiate.

anyway, just saying...

[edit on 8-8-2009 by djusdjus]

I think true history has the ability to help future societies learn from the past mistakes. A positive attitude is what keeps us all getting up and making the world a better place. The manipulators of the truth about our historical past are doing it for a power rush. These people are disfunctional, books about manipulators can be found at amazon.com. Basically, these people feel anxious and scared so they create confusion by lying, and this gives them a sense of power which helps them deal with their insecurities and fears.

They honestly believe that destroying and hiding the true facts means it didn't happen... Sorry folks, reality is reality. Like it or not.

Someone really needs to research the ideas presented in this thread and write a good book with photographs of the sacred archeological finds that are disappearing. Remember some of us can't just drop everything and visit the new tourist destination of world history, but would really love to see it and hear about it. Self publish if you have to, but start getting the information out helps reveal the truth and preserve our world history for the future generations. The future generations can benefit and build on the past for a better world or greater understanding. I promise to buy a copy of the book. Remember to load it up with all the juicy drama and details about the government cover ups of the truth! Someone could also write an entertaining and enlightening book about the Smithsonian and it's diabolical cover ups! Actually, it all sounds like a good movie script too!
edit on 24-3-2011 by frugal because: typo errors

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hmm from a little reading over at wiki...

Meet Tame Horomona Rehe, aka Tommy Solomon, the "last full blooded Moriori." The first link has his picture.

christchurchcitylibraries.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Born: 7 May 1884
Died: 19 March 1933

My take:

Definitely not a super close relative to the Maori.

The picture + the Moriori philosophy says to me that the Moriori founding population was significantly from India or thereabouts.

It's extrapolating from just one guy of course, but it is physical evidence. And there should be at least a few more old photographs of some Moriori out there somewhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

I respect your point of view, opinions on these matters but it does not mean the Annihilation of these sites to simply do some DNA testing and carbon dating, this can be done with the tiniest of samples.
Taking the above into account, i think that your theory on why this has not been allowed to happen is a tad hopeful.
Two questions need to be asked here... Should Maori culture and beliefs take precedence over the simple and honest truth (scientific and factual evidence, not oratory legends distorted by time and personal agenda !!!) that every living, breathing New Zealander has a right to ?... Why have the attempts to instigate any official research or investigation into this been blocked at the highest levels ?
As far as conspiricies or cover-ups go, it doesn't get much more dark and murky than this.
If the data collection and research is allowed to be done and things are proven to be no different than the current accepted historical events then i will be the first to put it behind me and make attempts to move forward as a united country.
The issue of indigenous rights is one topic and it is this fundamental issue that needs to be sorted once and for all before the separate issue of inequality and rasicm that takes place within New Zealand can be addressed.
Before such time, perhaps we could all contemplate the following - the colour of ones skin does not dictate the colour of his heart... white skin does not equal black heart (and vise versa !!!).

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
How dare you compare the Aboriginals of Australia to the Maori of New Zealand (comparing a 60,000 year old culture to one of barely 200 years old is nothing short of pathetic) and you have missed one very important point... Maori are not Indigenous or Aboriginal to New Zealand.
The whole of New Zealand could do with accepting this undeniable fact as this would alleviate a lot of the problems New Zealnd faces, both politically and socially.
Can anyone explain to me how the below extract taken from the resource management act was allowed to be passed ??? How can the non-indigenous/non-aboriginal people of New Zealand have the power bestowed upon them to do as they please with the Archeological discoveries of this country that have nothing whatsoever to do with them or their culture... who is the numbskull that allowed this to happen and why is allowed to continue to happen ? Respect of any given culture is a two way street... if you cant show it then dont expect to receive it (Mr John Hatfield, aka Hone Harawira, Walking Eagle... you misguided, ignorant and monumentally racist moron !!!).

"FNTXT:0-86472-088-2:6.3:7]7 Maori antiquities were defined in the Act as "Maori relics, articles manufactured with ancient Maori tools and according to Maori methods, and all other articles or things of historical or scientific value or interest and relating to New Zealand."

This is not only insulting to the majority of New Zealanders but borders on being criminal... If artifacts, sites, remains etc. are not of Maori culture or history then you have to wonder why the hell you would leave the question of what do we do with this up to them... this is a clear example of racism actually being underwritten into our countries laws/legislation.
The question of WHY there is a cover-up (not IF) could be explained by the fact that there is a derelict village set up at the access point to the site in question (D.O.C. land, I might just point out) and why do the inhabitants of this resort to leaving intimidating and threatening notes on vehicles of people who decide to explore this public land ?
Are the local Maori just a bit uppity about a white man that has the audacity to enter into there supposed lands (entirely possible) or is there a bigger and more sinister reason for it.
Govenments do not place an embrago on archeological findings for no reason, they place them because the findings would be disruptive to the founding constitutions of the country, the simple unabashed truth and respect of cultures relating to these findings is irrelevant for them as decades of legislation and law has been written around the falsities that are purpetuated throughout the education system and society in general.
It makes me nauseous to think that this could happen in this country and is a mark of shame that will forever be with this countries history.
All political, racial or personal agendas aside... the facts are the facts and if archeoligical work undertaken that proves our perception of this countries history is incorrect is ignored or hindered in any way whatsoever then the Maori people themselves and our government should feel a great shame and embarresment at what has been allowed to happen.
If certain people are so sure of their entitlements and privelages that are based on them supposedly being indigenous or aboriginal to this country then why dont we all just let the research happen, let the findings be made public and then we can move forward as one big happy nation :-)... (that question was of course rhetorical).
To the majority of New Zealanders out there... WAKE UP ! and to the majority of Maori out there... MAN UP ! what are you fighting so hard to conceal ???

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Really interesting topic... It had me searching my favourite links to a page I had read a while back asking the question of.... who where the celts

from this website

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Hiya Lexicon, the NZ Kilts site mixes a lot of stuff up. The guy who runs it is aligned with Martin Doutre.

Doutre describes Maoris as 'inbreds' and 'savages' and backs the white nationalists of NZ in wanting them repatriated. A core thread of both the website and Doutre is that only whites are capable of building anything and , since NZ has old stonehouses, whites must have been there first to build them.

reply to post by EAGLECULLERNZ

'Indigenous' is becoming a very loaded word, huh?

All political, racial or personal agendas aside... the facts are the facts and if archeoligical work undertaken that proves our perception of this countries history is incorrect is ignored or hindered in any way whatsoever then the Maori people themselves and our government should feel a great shame and embarresment at what has been allowed to happen.

I can't see how this would succeed. Minds have already been made up that the NZ archaeology isn't Maori. Without supporting evidence, you're left to claim a cover-up or disbelieve the evidence. DNA testing, again, will lead to the same thoughts of cover-ups and 'wrong' evidence. Some Maori population clusters have 40% European origin which shows that sex between cultures has been around for a while yet. The first four sailors to land settled and had a lot of kids! At 40% would this make them 'indigenous?'

Out of curiosity, if the bones of white folk were found to predate the arrival of Maori (about 1000AD), what would you like to see happen next?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
there have been many "ARCHAEOLOGICAL COVERUP"s

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EAGLECULLERNZ

I agree with your statement.

Just like to add, there is an ancient burial site of a "tall white" in Dannevirke forgotten by most Kiwis

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ok... well its an interesting read regardless and I've enjoyed this thread. I never take on board any sort of race card... we are the human race after all. Don't follow the idea about superiority... an academic can starve out in the wilderness with his manufactured IQ while another, who has never read a book will walk past and kick dust up around the scattered bones.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I dont know about any tall "Caucasian" but there are Te 'Mouhau?'
As for Faeries Ive heard stories that there are some on Mt. Nongataha that protect the birds.
edit on 9/13/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
bump

for more people to read it that missed it the first time

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join