It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interview Dr Steven Greer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Greer acts like he knows who the “Majestics” are – interesting, but highly doubtful.

States he has seen zero point energy devices, again doubtful.

I expect minions of “Lord Greer” to froth forth from the depths of ATS to defend this bringer of ‘new age’ wonderment… but alas, we have seen this here time and time again, with the same arguments that circle each other into obliviousness so well they should form zero point energy devices themselves.

Evolution of species… intergalactic that is.

The dynamics of evolution between various species is so wide; Greer is misleading about extra terrestrials. Evolution is based upon the process of survival of the fittest. Humans climbed to the top of the food chain by inventing ways to kill our prey. On an extra terrestrial world, why wouldn’t the same laws and dynamics of survival apply? Unless the entire planet is filled with furry friendly animals, which is very doubtful simply because of cause and effect upon the ecosystem.

There have been UFO reports where people have been attacked (forcefully). Now, I am not saying these reports are true, I am just meandering in the fantasy realm Greer seems to be living in.
Greer started with good intentions (seemingly) with the Disclosure Project and then wandered amuck with spiritual overtones and contrived lies/fantasies about EBEs and government insiders.

He used the insiders who signed the disclosure agreement and made a fast buck off of them. I could go on and on about how Greer is a fraud, but this issue has been beat to death… seriously.
Greer – wants to take this above and beyond what L. Ron Hubbard started with scientology.

I wonder why PC didn’t bring up Greer the spiritual guru’s belief system? It would have had lots of merit.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Perhaps in the end that is the plan...

but WHOSE plan is it?

Here is a thought... both sides are disinformation.

Remember folks, disinformation can be half truths too. As far as I am concerned the MIC, Majestic or whatever secret idiots are out there - well, they did their jobs well... all of these people make the UFO community look like new age believers waiting for their alien messiahs.

Some of us, well I would say most of us want the truth and are of sound mind and body... but these people, Greer and PC - they seem to love the drama of infighting. It seems like a damn Soap Opera... how sick.

People, you want disclosure? Get rid of the Circus freak sideshows and start grass roots organizations to undermined the disinformationalists.

Seriously - no one knows what goes on behind the veil - you can't see it, Greer can't see it... PC can't see it... none of us can...

BTW, according to the Majestic documents - aren’t the "original" majestic all dead by now?? Greer speaks as if they are still alive.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Finished watching the entire video...

A perspective from someone who was at the Disclosure Project NPC testimony sessions in DC...

It was a GREAT interview.

Enough of the criticism of the interviewer...

PC has interviewed DOZENS of key people and they are only trying to validate and corroborate what he is saying with all of the other witnesses.

I would classify this interview as a 500 level university class.

delius

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Here is a thought... both sides are disinformation.

Remember folks, disinformation can be half truths too. As far as I am concerned the MIC, Majestic or whatever secret idiots are out there - well, they did their jobs well... all of these people make the UFO community look like new age believers waiting for their alien messiahs.

Some of us, well I would say most of us want the truth and are of sound mind and body... but these people, Greer and PC - they seem to love the drama of infighting. It seems like a damn Soap Opera... how sick.

People, you want disclosure? Get rid of the Circus freak sideshows and start grass roots organizations to undermine the disinformationalists.

Thanks so much for the intelligent insightful comments. It's refreshing to hear from someone who understands what's going on.

I run off at the mouth a bit when I see a constant stream of nonsense on the subject and gossip about the phonies who perpetuate it as a career.

Jacques Vallee, maybe the most rigorous UFO investigator came to the inevitable conclusion the field was overwhelmed by lunatics who had taken over the asylum. Before he dropped out he wrote a couple books on his summary observations.

The UFO phenomenon is very real. Something is going on. But at present zero evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent life and visitations.

The remarkable phenomenon is how an industry has been created with books, conventions, interviews, and on and on. But there is no product. Just a promise it's there - but you can't see it right now.

At times it amuses me, at times is saddens me.

Mike

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Jacques Vallee, maybe the most rigorous UFO investigator

Jacques Vallee was MJ12... so I am told

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

The UFO phenomenon is very real. Something is going on. But at present zero evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent life and visitations.

The remarkable phenomenon is how an industry has been created with books, conventions, interviews, and on and on. But there is no product. Just a promise it's there - but you can't see it right now.

At times it amuses me, at times is saddens me.

Thanks for stating my exact frame of mind.

I second this post...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Wow, I've always thought Greer an assclown, but he's really raised the bar to a whole new level of supreme assclownery with that interview.

My brain aches with stupid. In fairness however, both parties contributed a relatively equal amount of stupid to the conversation. Who does he think he is, the King of Ufology?

See the sheet draped behind them? That's where they had to remove the wall in order to fit the forklift carrying the man's ego into the room.

Greer's whole premise is an argument from ignorance. He won't name ANY sources and just asserts these outrageous claims as true because some important person told him so.

I met Bill Clinton at a dinner party, he told me aliens were real and took me to see his toothbrush that runs on zero point energy. He told me how it works and where it came from, but I can't tell you. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Somewhere someone has said everything imaginable in regards to UFOs. The field is replete with claims,

Jacques Vallee was one of the very few high profile UFO investigator with integrity and self-respect. Over a couple decades he watched as it went from advanced research to the 3-Ring circus it is today. He politely signed off saying "It's all BS - I'm outta here."

When and if the aliens arrive - they will make every effort to distance themselves completely from the hucksters who now claim to be their representatives. Steven Greer they'd probably vaporize on sight.

M

[edit on 9-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Wow, I've always thought Greer an assclown, but he's really raised the bar to a whole new level of supreme assclownery with that interview.

My brain aches with stupid.

I feel yourpain.

The Guys at Paracast Ripped into him a while ago. They exposed him on the Air as being the sham that he is - It was a satisfying listen:

Greer's Assclownery Debunked By Clever Jews! (get the MP3 here, start at 80 minutes in)

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

My brain aches with stupid.

I feel yourpain.

The Guys at Paracast Ripped into him a while ago. They exposed him on the Air as being the sham that he is - It was a satisfying listen:

Greer's Assclownery Debunked By Clever Jews! (get the MP3 here, start at 80 minutes in)

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

Do you realise that Greer might be the only thing that you & I have ever agreed upon?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Do you realise that Greer might be the only thing that you & I have ever agreed upon?

We agree on many things.

I just rarely give you the satisfaction of knowing when we do.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Sam60

We agree on many things.

I just rarely give you the satisfaction of knowing when we do.

Well that's no good at all then.....

I was thoroughly enjoying being disagreeable with you!

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I can't sit through this. That woman kind of comes off as quite egotistical and she acts like a know-it-all in all these interviews. And another thing that pisses me off about Greer, the interviewer and ALL these people is they act like they have some "secret knowledge" of something when in reality I bet they know nothing and just use that to string people a long and sell more of whatever they are selling at the time. They are like drug dealers they sell a small dose at a time and people get hooked and just keep coming back for more!

But the main thing that pisses me off in the UFO community is the egos! All these people in a way act like a kid teasing another kid saying "I know something you don't know". lol. And I'm sure some of these people do know some stuff, but don't mention it unless you are completely ready to disclose everything you know. If you arent saying everything, you are just bragging, imo.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael Steven Greer they'd probably vaporize on sight.

Now THAT is something I would pay to see...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You make many valid points jeasahtheseer. I also had this very discussion about Greer/Camelot with a friend via email today. This is the very reason why I feel I'm starting to move away from UFOlogy... again!

If a clown read your evening news every night, how much integrity would you associate to the journalism? Well... this is the current state of UFOlogy.

Zorgon,

I'd pay to see that too!

IRM

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

We are told many things, and most of them are complete bullsh#t.

We were and are told by the Phil Schneiders, the Bill Coopers, the Lears, the Greers and others that there were disinformation agents everywhere.

It's funny how the most shady characters in this field are the ones who keep accusing others of being disinformation agents.

And how curious is it that they always end up accusing the most sane, no-nonsense and serious researchers such as Vallee, Friedman, Richard Hall, Jerome Clark, Maccabee just to name a few.

Somewhat telling I would say.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
I expect minions of “Lord Greer” to froth forth from the depths of ATS to defend this bringer of ‘new age’ wonderment… but alas, we have seen this here time and time again, with the same arguments that circle each other into obliviousness so well they should form zero point energy devices themselves.

ROFLMAO! You mean like how "minions" always "froth forth from the depths" to condemn him?

I dunno, I guess I could defend him. But maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So I'm watching Camelot interview Jim Marrs (right now)

The guy's a journalist, he's articulate. He's taken time out of a UFO seminar to speak with PC.

Kerry introduces him, awkwardly, not professionally. Marrs clips on his mike. Kerry advises the viewer what Marrs is going to cover in the interview.

And off he goes. He knows his stuff backwards, he's told it a dozen times.

He refers to someone by name, in relation to an issue. So he's done that.

He's rolling. He's organised his thoughts. He sets up the overview and off he goes. He's going fine.

And then ..... Kerry interjects. Just to hear the sound of her own voice.

Marrs sighs .. you can hear it over the mike.

Then, like Tonto, in comes Bill, ever defensive of Kerry. What's wrong with him .. does he have a mother fixation .. is Kerry his security blanket ?

And Bill basically repeats what Marrs has just said. So here again, we have Bill chiming in basically in order to hear his own voice.

Kerry nips in and starts asking pointless questions.

Now Marrs has lost his train of thought. And WE have lost the opportunity to hear it from A to Z from Marr's mouth. Whether or not we agree with Marrs isn't the issue. We've tuned in to listen to Marrs. We should be able to. He's not stuck for words. He doesn't need interjections from the idiots at PC. If left alone, he would have rolled right through it in organised fashion and we would retain it if it weren't interrupted continually by ... the PC controllers

Bill and Kerry are about control. They hijack virtually every interview. They interrupt the interviewee time and time again.

So now, as I listen while I type, Marrs has jumped from one topic to the next, thanks to the numbskulls at Project Camelot.

Lol. It's so pathetic. Kerry interrupts Marrs as he was really getting interesting .. and she can't even pronounce the topic she's interrupted ! Monatomic gold. She couldn't say it. She didn't know where she was going with it. She has to ask Marrs 'how to pronounce it'.

There's something wrong with this pair .. something's not kosher.

Anyway, they've led Marrs right off track now. He was getting into the US ransacking of the museum in Iraq and suggested the entire War on Terror was in order to conduct the ransacking. He was about to expand on this when Kerry interrupted with that whiny, awful noise of hers.

Once again, I have to log out. She's dominating the 'interview' again. I don't log in to listen to her. But she doesn't care. It's all about her, with whiny mummy's boy Bill merely her accessory.

I detest her

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, I'm really open minded (meaning that I believe in the well presented theories/facts by some individuals on this site) about the whole topic and really enjoy reading the good threads here.

But come on, this Henry Deacon character waving around with his passport.
WTF? No offense but this/he stinks to high heaven.
And Project Camelot doesn't really come off better.

I think, that you have to trust your instincts and my BS meter is in the red zone when I see and hear them.

After watching the videos zorgon posted I'm really pi**ed off.
No wonder the majority laughs at this and labels everything out of the mainstream as loony. The people "presenting" the material are questionable to say the least.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I posted an email to them on their site, asking them to quit the interruptions

Don't think I can stand to watch another of their 'interviews'. It's too frustrating. Just want to strangle that clueless, ego-infested and rather suspicious woman. I just don't trust her motives. And I WOULD have enjoyed hearing what Marrs had to say about the US ransacking Iraq to get their hands on information relating to manipulation of time and space.

Guess Kerry didn't want the world to hear that. Hence her idiotic interruptions.

Can still hear the Marrs interview through my headphones. He's all over the place now, thanks to the ever-controlling Kerry's interruptions.

Hope PC read my email. It was frank.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join