It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interview Dr Steven Greer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
It seems people are mostly complaining that PC are shooting Greer down rather than just sucking up his new age kool aid. I think that alone makes it worth a watch.

EDIT: LMAO at the post above

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Lazyninja]

Well, if you conduct an interview with someone you actually are interested in this person's opinion and knowledge. The least you can do as an interviewer is to let your interviewee finish a sentence. It is very unprofessional and rude to wast one hour of the interviewee's and audience's time to engage in an argument with no point.
The interviewer's role is to guide the process and ask questions AND THEN LISTEN! not talk over them. That's the purpose of an interview. You listen to other people's opinions and findings and THEN (after the interview) cross reference and comment on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by Nola213

Greer though, he frightens me a little, there's something not correct about him. He reminds me a bit of Bob Lazar too. I swear.., these guys could be hybrids. Need to get me some of those Sunglasses Roddy Piper had in that movie, to spot these beings

You are wrong....

I think they're the same person.

Please view my detailed forensic analysis, below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/788d201073c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e9e74a10d79.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't know if your being sarcastic or not. but the resemblance to me, an artist that studies faces is uncanny. I would say they could possibly be related.

Unfortunately the second picture you posted won't show up for me, I just get a red X. So I can't view your "detailed forensic analysis".

Nevermind I search your photos and found your neat picture of Greer with Lazar hair? Obviously, your post was sarcastic and tongue in cheek. I did have a laugh at the photo though. hehe.

However: Back to the interview........

I'm about 45 minutes in, I don't see the female from PC coming off as ultra combat or argumentative. What I do see is Mr. Greer trying to give a 45 minute speech. I mean she's just trying to get a question in, here and there, but Greer is going on and on, boy can he talk in this one.

However with the exception of the 10 months 3 year question she managed to get in, which Greer sidestepped, and never really answered, again he went off on a tangent. All of here other interjections were arguments, not questions.

So one one hand we have what is supposed to be an interview.

Then Greer begins to make it a speech. (maybe he's just used to being in front of a podeum?)

Which then Kerry, tries to get a question in (to get back to the interview format)

Greer then goes back into his "speech" mode, totally ignoring the question.

Then now at the 45 min mark were at basically the stage in which this has turned into a debate.

What troubles me is the way Greer doesn't even make eye contact with Kerry, and is much more receptive to the meek guy on the left. I dunno if he has a "man is supeior complex",(doubful), or he dislikes Kerry due to past talks, there was mention of disagreements in the recent past.(more believable that this is why he is shrugging her off)

But I can see why she would be getting a bit annoyed with the guy. I would if I were her. Hethrows in some random childish jabs at her, though indirectly and subtle, they are still numerous. Dunno why he resorted to that.

He also comes across as I am better than, and I am WAY more intelligent than you.

Other than all that going on, there are some VERY interesting ideas thrown around. I just hope the next annual Disclosure Project Media Conference is done ALOT more proffessionally. When I say alot, I mean 1000x's more proffessional. The last one was as I said like a bunch of 3rd graders did that project in a week, and had only 30 minutes to set everything up.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Flyn

I made it to the 31 minute mark.. after that i simply could not take it anymore.. the voice of the crazy-lady was starting to burn holes through my soul!! 10 months of food and 3 years of oxygen left.. WTF?! Greer has had a habit of exaggerating some of his stuff, but these 2012-flying-bat#-of-doom camelot cultist's have really taken spouting BS to a new level.

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by soldier8828And also the whole thing about there only three or so years worth of oxygen?

They DO know that plants breath in CO2 and expel Oxygen don't they? 80% of Earth oxygen comes from algae so cutting trees won't do it and the more CO2 in the air, the more algae and plants have to suck in and convert

What gets me is how many people lap it up without question.

Kerry asking that running out of oxygen question was the single most embarrassing part of the interview, that really showed her ignorance.

Originally posted by Helmkat
An interesting -discussion-ahem

I give the good doctor credit for opening my eyes on this subect a few years ago, however I believe (as Kerry rudely points out) that his opinion(evidence/proof in his eyes) that all ETs are good is flat out wrong. As such I believe his approach is a disservice to humanity and in fact I would label him a "disinformation agent".

But boy does that Kerry need to dial it back a few.

Originally posted by Asmus
Steven's body language and eye's sometimes make me question him and what he's saying. He "could" be deeply programmed if he's had extensive contacts and experiences with so many different races, only to return saying they are all good. I think at one point Kerry eluded to something like that.

I can also say however, that I have heard him make the "all ET's are good statement", something of which I side with PC on, being that is very misleading especially for a man with a greater responsibility in the public domain.

Greer looks more like a hybrid to me than Lazar, and yes, Kerry did imply maybe they've programmed him without his knowledge. As for the debate whether all ETs are good vs whether some might not be, I would have been fine with hearing 3 minute opposing viewpoints from Kerry and Steven on that topic, and then moving on. But it seems like they wasted most of the last half of the interview beating that horse to death when a good moderator, even for a debate, would have moved on to other topics much more quickly. As much as I hate to say I agree with project Camelot after the way they botched that interview/debate, I have to agree with them on that point, it's better to be cautious than sorry (irrespective of whether or not Greer is a programmed hybrid).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Steven Greer seems much less crazy than I expected, and he seems to have some interesting things to say, especially about those underground bases...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1 especially about those underground bases...

So then does he have disclosure for us about those bases? A map? A location? couple pics of the gate?

Maybe a grocery order? Movement sheet? Budget report? Something?

Or does he just 'sound go talking about them'

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Greer looks more like a hybrid to me than Lazar, and yes, Kerry did imply maybe they've programmed him without his knowledge.

Well that goes both ways does it not? Especially since Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann is on B&K's team... he is the one with all the supposed Psysops connections and until recently played cloak and dagger staying hidden, talking through voice scramblers and suit case phones

Hmmm

I wonder how that 'Australian Ark' is working out for them I here its 250-300 thousand pounds per person to join

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow after watching this video my opinions of Dr. Greer and the members of Project Camelot is that of incompetence and immaturity. The irrational of their two-sided arguments and child antics are slowly destroying the real credibility left of the UFO disclosure community...

If I were to ask for disclosure I WOULD NOT be demanding that the government disclose all the super advanced technology that they supposedly hide; rather I would be far more interested to initiate an investigation into the truth regarding the UFO phenomenon and what conclusions the US government has made regarding the topic.

I personally think Greer comes off sometimes as very far-fetched, superficial and unconfident which is a huge detriment to his campaign.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Yes there are too many conflicts and it is an interview. It almost seems like PC is putting their foot in their mouths because they do not treat other interviewees like David Wilcock with this mentality.

I have read SG's book Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge and I personally felt it was a great book. SG is making good points and does have some interesting spiritual encounters/development. It is funny that for SG who claims to have so much spiritual knowledge and self development, he sure does fall into the child like arguments that go back and forth with Kerry the female that is in the video.

Do not get me wrong because I never liked Kerry because I do see that she is trying way to hard to be a know it all on matters, attention craved, rude, does not allow people to speak in full turn, and I can't blame SG because i think Kerry would even piss off an "enlightened" monk.

Though I personally feel that it does get tricky and one would have to think if aliens are really demons or not but until then we have to take everything with a grain of salt. but for SG to make points of uniting life and being peaceful... I am for it!!!

Here is a link to his book:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by unite_life]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What i miss from this interview, was for PC to ask Dr. Greer to say something about the angry people at the Barcelona summit. Some people got under the impression they were threaten by Dr. Greer. PC did some research and concluded it was just a matter of language confusion. Still some people is not really done with Dr. Greer and is still making the very bold statement that Dr. Greer is a reptilian...
Personally I think that is a crazy statement. But today they have upload a video with a very interesting observation: people from disclosure project seems to share a tongue anatomic feature that made them to move it strangely.

I am sure there must be some medical condition that makes people move the tongue like that... but i feel is statistically weird for them to belong to a particular organization...

Now to confront Dr. Greer with this idea, THAT would have been aggressive.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have watched the video, and i know one thing: Manipulation was omnipresent, respect from the interviewer was almost non existent, polarized consciousness (emotional involvment egoistically speaking) on both sides, but other than that, good info came thru...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This interview had so much potential for important information that we all would like to know about. I would have liked to hear more about greers knowledge and what he has seen then what kerry has to say about their disagreements. I have watched all of the project camelot interviews and I am a fan...however kerrys hormoanal disorder in this interview has truly sickend me. I doubt if camelot will ever be able to interview greer again. Sad.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I now hate this women with passion, she is so arrogant...Childish behaviour. Makes me sick!

This 'Kerry' women is a joke, let the man who knows what he is talking about speak. Instead of conflicting with his conversation and trying to make out he is wrong and you are right.

I respect this guy, he has his head on his shoulders and knows his stuff.

He cuts through the bullsh*t and gets the real facts, not many can do that...Most get caught up in the confusion but this guy is 'very' intelligent.

Great video, keep this video live.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by EnoughIsEnough]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
These people are afforded the opportunity to interview some amazing people in alternative areas; I love how they have most of their videos on Google and Youtube. It's GREAT that they get to interview all these people, but sadly most of the interviews were literally RUINED because of the woman conducting the interview. The flow and train of thought was repeatedly destroyed on every single interview I've seen PC do. The only one I thought was successful and NOT as bad as the others, was their Jim Marrs interview.

Kerry seems to have a lot of passion for what she does, but I think she lets her ego get in the way.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wow - great debat - I mean "interview".

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

This little video is a pathetic attempt to discredit Greer by cutting frames where he moisturizes his lips with his tongue together; or using the same frame over and over again.....poor!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If Greer became an ATS member he would soon banned for lying.

He is a liar.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You know, UFO'S, Extraterrestrial visitation, and so on have always been a very fascinating subject for me. I love to read and watch any information I can get on the subject. But I don't think I care very much for the way project Camelot treats their guests. It seems to me that they are the be all, end all on extraterrestrials, and only they know the truth behind this mystery. You would think that being in the same field of UFO disclosure, that there would be some unity between them. I have a question that hopefully someone will be able to answer for me. I have followed many different cases of UFO'S and Extraterrestrial visitations, but where is Project Camelots' proof that evil aliens are taking over the world come from? I like to try to use common sense on this subject, and I feel that Project Camelot is doing more harm then they are helping their cause. They are just adding fuel to a fire that the skeptics love to just eat up.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wow, i have only seen a couple PC interviews and this was dreadful! That woman has a bone to pick with Greer and Greer is mad at her about whatever she posted on her blog. "Dont over talk me" - "Your overtalking us!" - "Well IM the one being interviewed" HA! I think Greer wanted to seriously hurt her. No one ever argues with him publicly(that i've seen). And how much of what Greer talks about is "Well i know this person", "I cant tell you where it is, but..." etc..Lets see some proof GREER! Yes, whistleblowers are great, just please something more than videos of flashing lights in a field, or a mountain.

I wonder what Phil Schneider would say about there being no bad ET's? I also wonder what John Lear would say about Bob Lazar being "allowed" to talk??

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Did anyone else think Greer was going to turn into Incredible Hulk at one point or more in this interview???? I swore i saw two veins on his bicep talking to each other and planning for attack

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's saddening watching the quest for information on intelligent life in the universe degenerate into low budget reality TV.

They're too lazy to even script their BS in a convincing manner.

Embarassing. The reason people in the real world laugh at UFOlogy.

Mike

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join