It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interview Dr Steven Greer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow What am I missing - it's all about exposing the truth eh?

Hmmm missing the commentary dagnabbit. Now I gotta go fix da page... that's what happens at 3am when your keyboard is blurry...

Been trying to do too much at once and this drama unfolding is not helping

I need a vacation

To be clear... it does not look like a terminal too me in the only images available it looks like a depression...

Perhaps there is another image available but Dean. like Hoagland does not provide us with sources. Without that to verify, how can anyone find the truth?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

One thing is for sure - things are getting weird ATM - people are acting weird - everything is topsy turvy - information we believed is now in question, fantastical theories are now being looked at...

I think the planet needs a vacation! Strange days indeed...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
One thing is for sure - things are getting weird ATM

The trick is to determine the source of the weirdness. One key point is these people are all directly associated and in contact with each other.

Not sure if that means anything but its worth considering. Dang thing is I am getting better intel from the military and even NASA's new LRO picture are showimh me moving rocks where I expected (and hoped) to find moving rocks...

I think I will just wash my hands of these clowns until they implode and go back to 'rock hunting' ArMaP has been doing a bang up job finding them on the 2 gigabyte images

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

But we're to believe these clowns are the contacts. They could be multimillionaires and they're shilling to sell tickets?

I'm sorry, this is all carnival.

Mike

That is such a perfect description - i gave you a star

I is my belief and goal that the REAL UFO community take back what is theirs from these disinformation new age side shows.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by mmiichael

But we're to believe these clowns are the contacts. They could be multimillionaires and they're shilling to sell tickets?

I'm sorry, this is all carnival.

Mike

That is such a perfect description - i gave you a star

I is my belief and goal that the REAL UFO community take back what is theirs from these disinformation new age side shows.

If anyone is working with an agenda it is the poster you replied to. That is a classic cut and dry disinfo agent - seen that poster numerous times at work - this post will obviously be removed - just putting it out there for any that care...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well lets forget the BS merchants for a while... and take a ride

Turn on full screen and just enjoy the view...

Lockheed U-2 Flight - 70,000ft (2 Seat TU-2 Trainer)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"gob smacked!"

hey zorgon - it got to 70000 feet - how much higher could it go? If it went into "space" by mistake, could it come back? That really was an amazing video - thank you

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

RE: Comet / Nibiru

I just watched the embedded video. If a comet twice the size of Jupiter would have entered our solar system I assume that it would have been visible from various points on earth at various times.

Besides that I am not a believer of the 3,600 year Nibiru orbiting story anyway.

Just a thought. I might be wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
If anyone is working with an agenda it is the poster you replied to. That is a classic cut and dry disinfo agent - seen that poster numerous times at work - this post will obviously be removed - just putting it out there for any that care...

I do care about possible disinformation agents, but I have to say I'm somewhat intrigued you would accuse a member of doing this who, from what I know and have read, always seems to appeal to critical thinking and rationality.

I do not understand how those things would not be in the best interest of ATS and its members.

Then again, considering the latest threads you've been involved with I can't say I'm all that shocked.

Nothing personal but you seem to be putting forward many stories, theories and videos of let's say doubtful material, and you don't seem one bit concerned about its legitimacy.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserverIf a comet twice the size of Jupiter would have entered our solar system I assume that it would have been visible from various points on earth at various times.

Oh yes quite

Its the coma that expands but in this case (NEAT C3) the TAIL was twice the diameter of Jupiter

However comet 17P/Holmes was different. It expanded (the coma, hence dust and gas not solid MASS) to twice the size of Jupiter in a short time and was easily visible to the naked eye. It eventually got as big as the sun before it diminished and moved out of the solar system... just google it. There is a thread here where we watched it happen and some members took great photos

Just a thought. I might be wrong.

Yes... you could be

Obscure Comet Brightens Suddenly
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I don't think to many people on ATS are disinfo agents - the disinfo agents are more for the main stream media, so the masses can see them speak... people such as Greer.
The people you see making UFOlogy into a mythical entity are the ones you (and we) should be worried about.

peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

I'm sorry you feel that way - perhaps I should just stick to staying inside the box and regurgitate all the old out dated formulas!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Ooh, let's all play "pin the tail on the Agent" now!

I don't know; a lot of people have that theory that Greer and his group are spreading disinfo to make "UFOlogy" look bad. Which is entirely possible I suppose.

But then again, what if Greer is telling the truth, and the agents are the ones who are always trying to convince people not to listen to what he says?

Fascinating issue either way

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
reply to post by kroms33

Ooh, let's all play "pin the tail on the Agent" now!

I don't know; a lot of people have that theory that Greer and his group are spreading disinfo to make "UFOlogy" look bad. Which is entirely possible I suppose.

But then again, what if Greer is telling the truth, and the agents are the ones who are always trying to convince people not to listen to what he says?

Fascinating issue either way

yes

but if you think clearly

to a civilization conquer space ... they need to evolve, and if they evolve, they wont need to kill and conquer to live

so, its hard to assume that the aliens are bad and want to kill us ... maybe we are some experiment ... but, you cant say they are bad ...

so, greer tell us that they are good, well ... why would the government want to tell us that? so ... or he is telling the truth or he is crazy...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Greer could eliminate all doubts people have about him but presenting some evidence to support his claims, but he hasn't, and my guess is that he won't.

The truth doesn't need spokespersons.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Greer could eliminate all doubts people have about him but presenting some evidence to support his claims, but he hasn't, and my guess is that he won't.

The truth doesn't need spokespersons.

The Greer "Light Being".....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/187b665f5307.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you remember this?

I loved torsion's annotation

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
To come back to the PC.

It seems that a lot of whistleblowers are distancing themselves from KC and PC now.

Some interesting insights from Eagles Disobey regarding PC as well as David Wilcox.

Also, Kerry seems to be more focused on her career as a film maker, screen writer, as well as song writer which of course distracts from the PC agenda.

UPDATE: I just saw on the PC website that there is a radio show tonight (Aug.11) where Bill will interview KC re the Greer interview. I think they got a lot of wind blown into their faces about that......damage control :-)

[edit on 11-8-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Well I think a lot of the evidence that people want to see are in his books, and on the UFO Congress DVDs. Which it seems most people on ATS haven't read or watched

I agree with you though that he may have made a bad mistake by not making more evidence freely available on his website. People like us shouldn't have to clean up his mess and fix his mistakes by scanning documents out of his books and ripping his DVDs and stuff like that!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well I think a lot of the evidence that people want to see are in his books, and on the UFO Congress DVDs. Which it seems most people on ATS haven't read or watched

You're assuming that we the people who don't believe Greer haven't read his books or watched his DVDs.

While I cannot speak for others, I have looked and read his stuff and I remain unconvinced that he has any valuable information and is anything other than a charlatan.

People like us shouldn't have to clean up his mess and fix his mistakes by scanning documents out of his books and ripping his DVDs and stuff like that!

I wouldn't advise it as I'm sure he would probably sue you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

Sorry but I think you are wrong. I think there is enough evidence that Greer's projects are legitimate efforts, and not mere money-making scams as a lot of people say.

But just because they are legitimate projects does not necessarily mean Greer will succeed at them

For example, it appears that a lot of new energy inventors don't want to get involved with Greer and Dr. Loder. They tend to try to sweep this under the rug by saying "well we still haven't found an inventor that really has something......." - which is obviously not true, there clearly are plenty of inventors that have something, like John Bedini, Randel Mills etc etc.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join