It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney is EVIL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Last spring I posted about how Disney was pushing Halloween style movies at Eastertime.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IdentityGhost

Satan and Lucifer are not the same being.

Satan represents the planet Saturn, and is the judge and nemesis of mankind. Specifically, he represents the pagan gods to whom human sacrifices are made.

Lucifer is the fallen star who was cast out of heaven, and brings in the morning sun. When you look at Venus in the night sky, it becomes clear to see that Christian stories are based on astrology and astronomy.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I agree that modern day Disney Company is somewhat evil, but so is modern day Wal-Mart, but I personally believe despite the recent jokes on Walt Disney, I think Walt Disney was a good guy, and if you believe what is said about him in comedy shows, your easily misled, he was a genius, and a good guy overall, same for Sam Walton, they die, their companies become a soulless machine, happens all the time.

Walt Disney was a member of DeMolay International (Freemasonry-supported group for boys named after a convicted pedophile) and studied the teachings of Helena Blavatsky. Part of her philosophy is the importance of "animating" non-living objects, such as robots and such. That's part of the reason why the word "fetish" has become corrupted to the point where it's now commonly accepted and used, albeit ignorantly.

Disneyland also had a Masonic club, and another high-priced exclusive club called Club 33. I'm not sure why Freemasonry would belong in Disneyland, unless Disney was attempting to promote it.

Disney movies routinely use symbols to portray male sexuality and gender roles. For example, in The Little Mermaid, Ariel is made to shut up when she meets the prince. You can search for lots of other examples of blatant sexism in Disney movies.

And, of course, who could forget "high ho, high ho, it's off to work we go"

[edit on 7-8-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Last spring I posted about how Disney was pushing Halloween style movies at Eastertime.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey, you put two http's there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

I know Disney has become a corporation like any other where only self-interest matters, and corruption is just implanted in the leaders' minds.

However, watching the Disney cartoons it never crossed my mind that Alice In Wonderland involved drugs or that Pinocchio involved envy.

They are just fun cartoons that we watch for entertainment and laughing. It's up to the parents and the childrens' own morale to not act like the cartoon.

When I was a kid I didn't run into the street and stick TNT into someone's mouth to watch it blow off. That kind of thing was only on TV.

Now Simpsons is bad for kids....geez, parents and being given less responsibility. Just turn off the TV and that will teach the kids. So lame...everyone knows it's just a cartoon!

How many kids will take drugs after watching Alice? My wife is influenced by Sleeping Beauty though
Sleeping...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I seriously don't see some conspiracy in Disney.

Mabey some twisted individuals in animation for the "sex' written in the little mirmaide etc, but I woulod say that is the individuals....

As for greed comming out from the wizard of Oz, or drugs from Alice in Wonderland... I would say that the individuals making something dirty out of something not intended that way may have something wrong.

For example, there is this game called Chobots, I play with my 4 1/2 year old son...... NOTHING could get more innocent than that!

Well, my ex was watching us play one day and was trying to make something dirty out of any and every little thing in there, it was SICK!

He said things about us standing "behind" each other, and all of this sick crap that took the sweetest most innocent thing and tried to taint it.

I will NOT let him taint it however. It is innocent and sweet, and that is IT.......he was doing the same crap as pulled on the Teletubbies....saying because one of them has a purse he is gay...give me a BREAK! SO WHAT!!!! The little guy has a purse! Wooopie!, he has little toys in there, not guns and bombs like the things the jerk loves watching.

yeah, he watches such disgusting things with a smile on his face, so gross we will sleep in the camper to aoid hearing it or seeing it when he is in town, with a smile on his face like it is bringing him joy, but them tries to make our chobots, teletubbies or Pooh bear somehow evil!

SICK.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Awesome post there, star!

Also, I'm not against the alice in wonderland thing

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It’s starting to sound like people in Palestine calling everything fun evil, because it’s fun its evil and it’s from Satan but their own cartoons say kill the Jews and they are open to saying that.

There will be coincidences and maybe people might even accidently channel something they should not, they may even channel something that is good in their creativity, maybe scare the demons so to speak.

You can only make someone see good and evil if you show them, that are what we are doing here, we are telling each other this and that is evil, look wake up to it. But in fact if people never knew and it never affected them they would not care nor would they even feel effected on a subconscious level. Something’s may have a point but you really have to go philosophically deeper to convince people here.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halley86
I have never heard about Walt Disney being on an FBI payroll.

www.presidentialufo.com...&disney.htm

Just one example of his involvement. Disney apparently hated the FBI and got into various spats with them. It didnt stop them collaberating however. There is some pretty sound evidence for some of it and a whole lot of speculation past that.

Originally posted by Halley86There are many Disney employees who claim to be treated badly by Disney. I, on the other hand, had a very different experience. I did the Disney College Program from January to May 2007, and I absolutely had the time of my life (and they say that the College Programmers are the ones who are treated the worst, because they get the lowest paychecks!). I think the problem is that some of the castmembers expect too much. Disney World is one of the most amazing places on Earth (in my opinion), but when it all boils down to it, the employees are really just working at a theme park. It's hard for many people to be happy with an hourly job for an extended period of time. There are a lot of great castmembers out there, and that makes it really competitive when it's time to move up the ladder. But truly, I wholeheartedly disagree when someone says that Disney treats it's employees badly. I remember having lots of fun at work, our managers gave several cookouts while I was there (for doing hard work), and everyone was kind and appreciative of good work.

I see, I went to Disneyland as a kid and really enjoyed it (but even then it seemed a bit of a racket). I admire the perfect bubble worlds they create. I admire Walt Disney as a futurist and pioneer. Also your personal experience has to be taken into account. Clearly they do not treat all workers badly and they offer good opportunities for some. I will say most employees I met were intelligent and professional right down to the menial workers (but I would have to be a rather angry animator to put sex subliminals in their movies)

Originally posted by Halley86 As far as the characters go, Disney does that to retain character integrity. I'm not saying it's right to take Mickey Mouse pictures out of an orphanage, but I'm saying that there are reasons behind these decisions. I'm not sure that the orphanage thing has ACTUALLY happened, I have heard of them removing these images from day care centers, though. These characters have a squeaky clean perfect image that Disney likes to be able to control. When non-Disney companies start using these images, it makes Disney uncomfortable. I know that makes them sound like control freaks, but they have the right to do that.

This coming from a company that became famous from telling folk tales. Loads of things Disney uses are copied. I apologise though, you are correct, it was a day care centre.

I wonder what the Disney suits made of this guy?

Dang, I cant find the one where Hamas Mickey marches with a rifle, its hilarious and super disturbing at the same time. Oh well, heres another one if you thought the first was fake.

Does it count for artwork?

But then they probably wouldant sue an artist that was adding to the cool value of their brand, not when they have Disney Cotoure to sell.

Originally posted by Halley86There are birthday party companies that will buy $100 Cinderella halloween costumes and charge parents to have a "princess" come to their child's party. Why don't they just say that Cinderella herself is coming? It's because Disney won't allow it. And if a company is doing otherwise, Disney hasn't found out yet. Don't you think that Disney would prefer kids to believe that if you want to see Cinderella, you need to come all the way to one of their parks to do it? Plus we can't have a "fake" Cinderella walking around while smoking a cigarette or with a gaudy tattoo on her neck. It ruins the character's integrity.

I dont think Disney gives a damn about kids, it cares about making money and thats about it at the base of things.
They are crooks who steal from folk tales, reorganise them slightly and bang a price and licence on them. Who is to say Disneys interpretation is right? It often sugar coats fairytales that were successful and popular because they had a sinister message, taking away the intrinsic cultural value they had and then cashing in.

Originally posted by Halley86Even when I worked there, I had appearance guidelines. So not only do the characters have to be squeaky clean, but so do all the castmembers. I was not allowed to have earrings over a certain size, your fingernails could not be painted a color, you could not wear strong makeup or perfume. These rules ensured that all castmembers would have an approachable look. The way they say it, is that a lost 2 year old girl is less likely to approach a castmember with pink hair, and a spike in her lip when she needs help.

You are sounding a little biased now. I dont know what you have agaist tattoos general alternative look but there is nothing neccessarily right about looking approachable, it doesant make you a better person, might I point out the myriad of well turned out serial killers. If children are more afraid of someone with tattoos I dont know, but its just social programming in the end.

Do you or anyone else who seems to be ignoring the very real subliminal occult messages in Disneys films have an answer for their existance. Please take a look at the video about Witch Mountain a few posts back and give us their opinion?

To those who seem to think Disney is so clean that if one wanted to influence a society it would be best to target children. Do you agree? If so what would be the easiest way to target children?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Majestic23]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Alice In Wonderland was a collection of Lewis Carroll's pedophile fantasies

Pinocchio was based on a very cruel and sadistic story by Carlo Collodi, and "occhio" means "eye" in Italian

In The Lion King when young Simba pounces on the ground in frustration, dust blows up and spells out the letters S E X.

Disney and Warner Bros. characters appear in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, which is definitely not a story for kids.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Another example of Disneys blatant rip off methods and hypocrasy. The lion King was a copy of an earlier film by a Japanese director.

www.kimbawlion.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join