It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney is EVIL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

WOW seiriously it was right there
ive never noiticed that before

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

All those are exalent points my freind

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Please llok at some of the links that the posters put up theres alot of info in those

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100

All those are exalent points my freind

Its there for all to see if we are actually looking.

This is a very old cave painting.

Notice the resemblance to our friend here...

Oh boy!

One of our learned friends has already mentioned Oz and altered states including strange beings...

Well where did the popularity of anthropamophisised creatures come from?

Altered states of consciousness! Remember the Egyptians with their animal headed gods? They saw them in altered states in magical trances, just like the cave people who drew the first Mickey!

Ever notice how Disney always uses taglines like "where magic happens!" etc...?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

see everyone mickey is everywhere
whatching us
SEIRIOUSLY

Mickey is
evil

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

As a former Disney employee (and still kind of one, except I don't get a regular paycheck) I can assure you that Disney is not evil.

I agree, Alice in Wonderland is kind of weird, but not evil.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I love Disney

But I'm surprised no one's posted this yet

Their political stuff is way weird. But they did try to spread news about what was going on when most places tried to repress it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You all think that is just it though... wait til you see the video game that is coming out from them, classified "Epic Mickey"

The story is about the old disney characters going out to kill mickey mouse...

Talk about magic

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Shoomoo]

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
As far as Disney goes its about as suspicious a company can get, apart from Walt being on the FBIs payroll and the company known for treating many of its employess badly and being ruthless to the point of taking legal actions on orpanages for having depictions of their characters it is the one that has the most links to MK Ultra and media programming (educate-yourself.org...).

I have never heard about Walt Disney being on an FBI payroll.

There are many Disney employees who claim to be treated badly by Disney. I, on the other hand, had a very different experience. I did the Disney College Program from January to May 2007, and I absolutely had the time of my life (and they say that the College Programmers are the ones who are treated the worst, because they get the lowest paychecks!). I think the problem is that some of the castmembers expect too much. Disney World is one of the most amazing places on Earth (in my opinion), but when it all boils down to it, the employees are really just working at a theme park. It's hard for many people to be happy with an hourly job for an extended period of time. There are a lot of great castmembers out there, and that makes it really competitive when it's time to move up the ladder. But truly, I wholeheartedly disagree when someone says that Disney treats it's employees badly. I remember having lots of fun at work, our managers gave several cookouts while I was there (for doing hard work), and everyone was kind and appreciative of good work.

As far as the characters go, Disney does that to retain character integrity. I'm not saying it's right to take Mickey Mouse pictures out of an orphanage, but I'm saying that there are reasons behind these decisions. I'm not sure that the orphanage thing has ACTUALLY happened, I have heard of them removing these images from day care centers, though. These characters have a squeaky clean perfect image that Disney likes to be able to control. When non-Disney companies start using these images, it makes Disney uncomfortable. I know that makes them sound like control freaks, but they have the right to do that.

There are birthday party companies that will buy $100 Cinderella halloween costumes and charge parents to have a "princess" come to their child's party. Why don't they just say that Cinderella herself is coming? It's because Disney won't allow it. And if a company is doing otherwise, Disney hasn't found out yet. Don't you think that Disney would prefer kids to believe that if you want to see Cinderella, you need to come all the way to one of their parks to do it? Plus we can't have a "fake" Cinderella walking around while smoking a cigarette or with a gaudy tattoo on her neck. It ruins the character's integrity.

Even when I worked there, I had appearance guidelines. So not only do the characters have to be squeaky clean, but so do all the castmembers. I was not allowed to have earrings over a certain size, your fingernails could not be painted a color, you could not wear strong makeup or perfume. These rules ensured that all castmembers would have an approachable look. The way they say it, is that a lost 2 year old girl is less likely to approach a castmember with pink hair, and a spike in her lip when she needs help.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yes, Walt Disney was hired to do war propaganda cartoons during WWII, this is not really a secret. I learned of this during the "One Man's Dream" video that is shown at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando.

The military took over his studio during the war, and there is video of troops marching and practicing on the studio grounds in Burbank. Sometime along the way, he was hired to make cartoons.

Rumor has it, that Walt was also hired to make an alien cartoon to ease the public into a future aliens/UFO disclosure. (I read that on ATS, by the way)

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I love Disney. I remember my first trip to Disney World when I was a child, and many more trips later, I'm about to take my child there for the first time.

They are a well-oiled money making machine. I willingly spend money on Disney. Is it "evil" for a company to appeal to people and make them want to spend their money? I don't think so.

I think it's a reasonable trade for the enjoyment that Disney brings to my family.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Halley86

Oh yeah, I knew about the propaganda and that people know about this. I was just surprised it hadn't shown up in this thread yet.

It's not exactly the way I would have approached propaganda.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The Bible? I'd suggest that you actually try to read it before telling us all what it says. You are just detracting from your credibility. Don't be criticizing others with wrong info. And Disney was not in the Satanic bloodline, it was the Illuminati. Tho it is quite plausible that they are one and the same. And Disney is not one of the 13 families, but a support. I don't recall the correct word. It is fairly easy to do research on this, on the web. Our masters are shutting down some websites they do not like, but not a lot of that going on, yet. Maybe more after Congress is disbanded....

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I was very surprised to see three pages so far and no reference to the subliminal messages Disney has placed in its films.

Here (below) are two examples of such,

YOUTUBE RESULTS FOR "DISNEY SUBLIMINAL" SEARCH

Here is a third video (narrated by Youtube user Adampants2008, also Adampants2007) which uses another example of this subliminal programming, and intimates at who (or what) may be behind them.

If you are able to track down Adampants2007 (or 2008) videos, you'll learn from him, as he describes through his own personal experiences, that Disney, and every major (and some minor) corporation is culpable here.

There are, in fact, non-human intelligences (David Wilcock calls them extraterrestrial, or multidimensional; Adampants, I believe, refers to them as "alien" in nature - not necessarily space alien, just alien to the human race - and describes them as a sort of cancerous consciousness) which have secretly manipulated our race for eons.

The fact that messages like "666," "God lies," "Satan," "Sex" and "Seek sex" are placed in every possible media - not to mention the fact of how screwed up the world is - gives you an indication of who is behind all of this.

These messages are being placed in kid's films. The fact of this should strike you to the core and give you great reason for pause.

What is happening here?

According to Adampants, there is a cancerous consciousness that actually invades a human host and basically possess it. Secret societies, cults and the like are actually secretly run by this same cancerous consciousness.

He says members at the highest levels (e.g., cults / government) are manipulated by being shown false versions of reality, and every other conceivable way to gain their confidence and allegiance to these beings (fallen ones?).

David Wilcock stated that at one point, once you've risen high enough in the ranks in one of these institutions, you have "the meeting." This is where you are basically revealed the truth of who has been providing you all of your earthly delights and guardianship.

Many people at the top of our most powerful institutions have been wholly, or periodically possessed, or manipulated by this self-serving consciousness.

The movie They Live revealed these truths years ago. It may not have been a great movie, but it hit the nail on the head. Those who created the movie may or may not have been awakened, and tried to share that message, but we are clearly getting it now.

If you take Adampants' lead, you can look at any sort of media and see these messages.

You can also extrapolate from this subtle program to separate us from our one true source through what we've discovered in the media and entertainment industries that this program wouldn't end there.

It's just the tip of the iceberg.

Every imaginable means through which we could be separated from our one true source, including societal and racial biases, the debt / currency systems, government, wars, the news, institutionalized religion, ideologies of exclusion / separation - that we are not one, and everything in-between has been used for this purpose for millennia.

It should be known, however, that we are all being exposed to this manipulation for a reason - and it is being cleared from the planet.

We are coming into the realization that we are all one. And that there is one true source / creator. All of this would be kept from us if this were not the case.

Discerning intellects can see this. I see it. Just wait.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Read Thanks for the Memories by Brice Taylor.

You are right about Disney.

I downloaded a free copy before they pulled it

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You all think that is just it though... wait til you see the video game that is coming out from them, classified "Epic Mickey"

Those are concept art for a shelved disney 'steampunk' inspired game.

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Disney as a whole evil, I doubt it. They definitely have a long streak of pervs getting questionable animations and sounds into their kids movies.

I have nothing but respect for Walt Disney the man.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You are absolutely right about the cinderella complex being a major problem. But that mindset existed long before Disney. It is a perspective of everyone else is evil, I am the only good and pure, nobody else can see it. But a magical man will magically see it and rescue me. The thing is, if we think everybody else is an evil stepmother/stepsister, then there is much evil within us. Men have there version of the cinderella complex as well. All the other men are evil, I am the noble fighter. Most women are duped by the "playa." Some magical woman will see within me my magical qualities, and I shall sweep her off her feet. We will live happily ever after, and we shall have glorious, mentally and physically penetrating, rapturous sex. Too bad that man never got rid of his impure qualities, because he saw them in everybody else but himself. The End.

Oh well, the false ego is dying anyway. There is nothing that false religion, Disney, corporate Logo, narcissistic world leaders, or any other force can do to stop it anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Deep Thoughts

Alice and Wonderland is a beautiful thing. Lewis Carol, I believe, was taking people through trips of the mind, all in an effort, I believe, to end the slave culture. I believe it was quite subversive, but it was subversive of something that must crumble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join