It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney is EVIL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
here are what some of the movies implant in our minds
Alice in wonderland: Drugs
Pinocio:Envey
Wizard of oz:Greed

i know for sure disney is EVIL
can anyone plese provide me with more items[links,speculation,ect.]
Good luck posting

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

Well, I'm not sure that their evil. But if you want some links about them click the Mind Control link in my signiture and it should show you some things. I think its on Page 6. But it is heavily discussed in their

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thank you for the link

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

That was cool never about some of that stuff
thank you

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Disney has nothing to do with The Wizard of Oz. However there are lots of subliminal things in Disney and alot of spooky things too. Snopes on Disney

[edit on 6-8-2009 by damwel]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yup they sure are. I blame them for the reason women have the "Cinderella Complex." I could go on about this but I wont, I'll save that for a rant. I do like DIsney dont get me wrong but I think they are evil in their own way.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've heard of some subliminal messages such as in the Lion King or in The Little Mermaid, but unless there was adequate to prove such accusations i dont see disney as evil in the least bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I was surprised to see no references to their Illuminati connections. Satanic m.o., using evil appearing as very good. I found the Illuminati connection on Google, but don't recall exactly the address.
It is interesting that well meaning, even Christian homes, often have Disney books for children refering to 'good witches'. Oxymoronic, like 'good cop', but I don't want to get into that. Lets just say that most on this site realize that things are not what they appear. And many of the perps are actually Nephilim, but we are incapable of distinguishing which. So we will be rescued from these ptb, probably in a few years, when it looks hopeless. Some, I am pretty sure of, like the related upper echelons of our masters; Bush, Cheney, Obamination...they are all related by blood. And Disney is not Illuminati, but one of the related, co-conspirator families. There is a name for that, but I don't recall.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Frank Baum (author of OZ) was a member of the Theosophical Society (Madame Blavatsky).

Their beliefs are as follows
1. To form a nucleus of the universal brotherhood of humanity, without distinction of race, creed, sex, caste, or color.
2. To encourage the comparative study of religion, philosophy, and science.

They have evolved into the Lucis Trust ( a branch of the United Nations) and are just another cog in the NWO machine.

Frank Baum I believe was trying to inform us about the true nature of our world. Its blatantly obvious that the yellow brick road represents "the path of money". At the end of this path there is a "man behind the curtain" which represents the illuminati.

The 3 stages of humanity are represented by the scarecrow the lion and the tinman.. The lion represents man as he was in the jungle. The scarecrow represents man working in the field and the Tin man represents man working in factories.

When we lived in the forests/jungles we were afraid .. When we worked the fields we were uneducated and when we worked the factories we were heartless.

The title of the book actually deals with Egyptian mythology. The Wizard of OZ represents Osiris.

Lewis Carrol was also trying to educate us on "Altered states of consciousness". You may see that as a bad thing but I disagree and am glad that most can only see things at face value and have no clue about the underlying messages.

Remember "artists use lies to tell truth, rulers use truth to tell lies"

[edit on 6-8-2009 by UniversalTraveller]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

Nothing wrong with drugs or greed.

In case you havent noticed, those 2 things are helping to keep the economy running.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
People do not think of drugs when they are 5 years old they don't say let us be like this film. They just find it funny and amusing, it's only when people are older they wat to try new things out and its that experience that decided to stay hooked or not, not some silly childrens cartoon. Nothing can be subliminal unless you have something you already know about. People on drugs might think Alice in Wonderland makes more sense and looks even better.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Evil or not, I'm convinced Disney movies do program us when we are children.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
*** CAUTION ***

Please be careful where the "drug" aspect of this goes.

NO Illegal Drug Talk Allowed.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UniversalTraveller

That is a brilliant post. Gave you a star. That is a really awesome and well supported summary of the meaning behind the WOZ.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Actually yeh I have always had a bad vibe from disney, even when I was a kid! Mickey mouse grrrrrrrrrr
and its funny how you say about the drug thing... Alice in wonderland was probably my favourite film when I was younger I watched it all the time....
and yes I have had problems with substances in my adult life. (in no way promoting anything mods but I feel this may be relevant to this thread)
Maybe there is something in this? curiouser and curiouser.... lol
I remember that scene in dumbo too! what was all that about? lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

It goes much deeper than that... Pink Floyd "Dark side of the moon" works brilliantly with OZ..

The reason they work together is because they are both different depictions of the same fractal idea. The idea that man is being held back by some unseen force working for there benefit and not our own.

When we were in the jungle, we were brave.. But they told us we were cowards.. When we worked in the fields, we had brains... But they told us it was too complicated for us.. When we worked in the factories we had hearts, but they told us we were heartless.

OZ is a just a hallucination or altered state for Dorothy.. The farm hands from the beginning turn into the Scarecrow,Tinman and Lion. The man with the crystal ball turns into the wizard of OZ.

Oh yes.. the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join