It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney is EVIL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeplin100

The Little Mermaid suggests that it is OK not to obey your parents.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you are an avid fan of South Park, like I am, you have already been shown how evil Disney is. Oh, that evil Mickey Mouse! And the Jonas Brothers' chastity rings message, supported by Disney. Poor Kenny. He died because he rejected the evil message of Mickey Mouse, concerning chastity.

Disney evil? I don't know, but I sure did like that movie, Fantasia. Wow!

I'm waiting patiently for October so I can have some more truth and symbology from the South Park kids. Hmmm......will Mickey Mouse return?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
WOW
theres a couple of censored posts arent there
Good luck to future posters

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
As far as Disney goes its about as suspicious a company can get, apart from Walt being on the FBIs payroll and the company known for treating many of its employess badly and being ruthless to the point of taking legal actions on orpanages for having depictions of their characters it is the one that has the most links to MK Ultra and media programming (educate-yourself.org...).

Red dress program Britney Spears and Christina, Justin Timberlake, all Mickey Mouse Club. Now Hannah Montana and all this taking the world by storm, eating up energy and money and hypnotising kids.

But lets take just one of their older movies, Escape to Witch Mountain.... this is a movie about an evil billionaire who wants to kidnap kids with special powers (ring any bells Michael Jacksons Moonwalker?) yaddayaddayadda....

I dont know why they persisted with this awful franchise right to the present day...

Holy S~*t its got aliens now!

(unfortunately in our world the inclusion of aliens actually helps things make more sense, God help us all).

Please Watch this epidsode of South Park

On the Wizard of Oz tip check what is discussed here, scroll down a bit...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

WTF iam definitly educated

thanx for the post

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I agree that modern day Disney Company is somewhat evil, but so is modern day Wal-Mart, but I personally believe despite the recent jokes on Walt Disney, I think Walt Disney was a good guy, and if you believe what is said about him in comedy shows, your easily misled, he was a genius, and a good guy overall, same for Sam Walton, they die, their companies become a soulless machine, happens all the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Disney has nothing to do with The Wizard of Oz.
[edit on 6-8-2009 by damwel]

Metro Goldwyn Mayer.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdentityGhost
reply to post by Razimus

According to a few websites, Disney is apparently one of the 13 satanic bloodlines..

On the surface he was a christian so who knows?? I'm thinking he had little to do with most of the movies aside from his artistic direction (he was an excellent animator). Most of the movies are remakes of classic stories.

Heheheheh.... satanic bloodlines? well, when you mention satan as a physical entity you fall into the catagory of the BIBLE, according to the Bible, Satan is and has always been a non-physical being, and therefore cannot have blood let alone a bloodline, the only peudo-christain religion that I know of that even believes Satan could have blood is the Jehovas Witnesses, and I personally think their dead wrong, they mistranslated the verse, "The men of God married the daughters of Man", they assume the men of God were angles, but they were not in every other christian religion I've studied, they were religious men of God not angels, and they married non-religious daughters of man, so basically they married heathens, they were all welcomed aboard Noah's Ark and they all said no thanks and they all died, so if they were half angels you think they could swim, the JW's think the 'men of God' were angels that could materialize from spirit to flesh at will, have sex with human females then dematerialize and let them and their kids drown in the flood? makes no sense. The devil has no bloodline and never will despite what the website told you which was probably based on some hollywood movie, this is my opinion but it is based on having studied the Bible. Sounds to me similar to the hoax book that popped up in the 70s that inspired the DaVinci Code movies, but their hoax was the bloodline of Jesus, which was proven a hoax. Don't believe everything you read.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IdentityGhost

Good explanation

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IdentityGhost

No i found him on the internet searching "tsukumogami" in pictures he was part of a bigger pic before there were a couple other creutures on there
Thanx for the copliment

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Heres the pic he used to be a part of

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This thread should be on bts.

All these movies are based on books. Think the movies are strange? read the books.

Oz? I dont' think that is disney is it?

Alice in Wonderland? The book is way more trippier, so is Oz, which is actually a series of books.

But disney has also done the opposite.

Bambi, which is a sweet film, is based on a book that is quite adult and quite disturbing to read. Basically the point of view of the deer on what it is like to be constantly hunted.

The actual story of the little mermaid, the girl gets ditched and dies.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
This thread should be on bts.

All these movies are based on books. Think the movies are strange? read the books.

Oz? I dont' think that is disney is it?

Alice in Wonderland? The book is way more trippier, so is Oz, which is actually a series of books.

But disney has also done the opposite.

Bambi, which is a sweet film, is based on a book that is quite adult and quite disturbing to read. Basically the point of view of the deer on what it is like to be constantly hunted.

The actual story of the little mermaid, the girl gets ditched and dies.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

Most all fairytales have very sinister undertones. Dont you think it suspicous disney bases a lot of its material or readily esoteric books?

Besides, it is the company at large we are looking at and your assertion this thread should be on BTS is rubbish. Its very relevant to look at the organisations that have the most potential in propaganda power (and if you are doing any research, occultism). It targets children almost exclusivley (apart from Miramax and others under the umbrella) that is when propaganda is at its most effective.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
here are what some of the movies implant in our minds
Alice in wonderland: Drugs
Pinocio:Envey
Wizard of oz:Greed

i know for sure disney is EVIL
can anyone plese provide me with more items[links,speculation,ect.]
Good luck posting

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

Wow, that's a pretty compelling case you've put together there lol.

I think you might need some more evidence...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Pause at 6.26

We have a nice eye in a pyramid, blink and youll miss it.

Not much on its own but add to it the fact the video is explaining how deamons take your emotional fear and turn it into energy...

Where else have we seen this concept hmmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join