It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory gets sick during interview with Maitreya emissary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let's just assume for argument's sake that the Maitreya indeed exists. All in all, what has me convinced that he would be the Antichrist are mainly these things:

A) That he, as Creme says, will help the world improve ECONOMICALLY -- I don't think, if Jesus or the Buddha came back, they would concern themselves with economics and money; they'd probably detest or at the very least ignore it and focus on the spiritual side.

B) That the Maitreya purportedly held a conference to which he invited world leaders, politicians, and people of "great stature and influence." In other words, we're talking about the very PTB that run the world. Now, many believe that those Illuminati, or whatever you want to call them, are Satanists under a Freemason guise, and their only goal is to rule the world in some sort of feudal setup. In short, they're the enemy... why would the real Christ want to meet and meddle with them?

C) That he allegedly is sending huge motherships to hang in the sky. Jesus wouldn't need a spaceship to come back or do anything. On the other hand, recently many people have started to connect aliens with demons -- especially because some would-be abductees have been able to stop their abductions by calling on Jesus' name.

D) The subtle derision of Jesus and the Christian faith (I have to add, I'm not a devout Christian): e.g., that Jesus was/is the Maitreya's "disciple"; that the Maitreya was "inside of him" only up until the crucifixion, which would mean Jesus did NOT die as the son of God and was NOT resurrected; it would also negate the "shedding his blood for our sins" part, which is the part that demons in exorcisms always deny; saying that holding on to the Christian faith is "dogmatic" and old-fashioned; and so on.

E) That the Maitreya wouldn't show up as himself at first, but appear to be a normal human... UNTIL he would have the respect and loyalty of most people, and THEN he would reveal his true self. That's exactly the story of the Antichrist, isn't it?

So, yeah, IF this guy existed, he'd definitely be it. If he doesn't exist, oh well, then Creme is a delusional old fart, but with a lot of power to project through the radio, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Don't know, Hazelnut. But the whole thing kinda creeps me out. One of the eeriest feelings I've ever had was when I started to research Creme's Maitreya info and landed on a page describing one of Maitreya's "miracles," where allegedly his hand print showed up on a mirror.

There was actually a big photo of the mirror with the handprint, and it said that you could feel the energy of the Maitreya -- and that some people even had miracles happen to them -- if you would put your hand over that handprint in the picture. It may sound ridiculous, but I got really, really scared... like something horrible would happen to me (or my soul, whatever) if I touched that handprint on the screen.

Maybe I'm just a whackjob, but those were my feelings.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by sylvie]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It would be great timing if the Day of Declaration was on 21-12-2012, complete with a massive show of UFOs around the world. If I were a betting girl, that's when I reckon he'll appear in true form to beam his telepathic messages to all viewers (yep, according to Creme he will not speak on that day of declaration, just beam his messages into people's minds....)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Very nice analysis, thanks. It's amazing how long Creme has been around mouthing off about his little antichrist. (There is more than one you know, though one will be the granddaddy of them all.)

I had a friend who is a devout christian attend one of Creme's meetings. He was praying furiously throughout and managed to dumbfound Creme with a great public statement of faith. It was though the demons in Creme were writhing to combat the basic truth of the gospel.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yeah

I get physically sick when I listen to him talk about The Maitreya too.

I have always had a bad reaction to Bull Puckets.

Something about the smell of digested grass covered in fLIES

You have to be spiritually dead to not sense that this whole things is sham, from the lowest level of a con man and his jack donkey friend to the highest level where were being given a One World religion by tptb I don't know.

But the messiah wont come with a PR agent, this is a big crock of hooey...

I want this guys jugular when I start hearing him talked about, somethings I just know... be it shamming something of this signifigance on people or the highest caliber of evil... which isn't shamming the return/coming (whatever) of the Messiah the highest caliber of evil no matter how you look at it regardless if it's men or demons?

Never wrong when my buttons are pushed... I always know when somethings of malevolence to me one way or another...

He better not manifest his skinny ugly self into my Dharma, i'll deal with him personally... Antichrist or not...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I found a recording of the actual interview on Youtube if anyone is interested:

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, as I have to get going. Although, I did listen to a little bit and I could see how his manner would disgust some people.

edit: I didn't get sick from the 10 mins or so that I listened to.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

The goal is to make money, as usual
Yes, yes

He would never be that rude... plus, that would probably deter those guests (and maybe others) from ever coming back.

Not if it was a staged event designed to stew further controversy of the guest and generate ratings revenue. You would listen if Creme was scheduled again and you would more than likely tell a friend, thus generating better ratings.

Can the power of suggestion be at play here? Making people sick or not able to pay attention?

Indeed. But not in the way you're thinking. Say George gets 300 emails (now keep in mind the size of his audience..6 million) primarily from the easily influenced old lady with twenty cats who claims fairies and beings visit her or the ufo Phil type.
Let's say by mentioning this, 600 more people email in with claims of something. The host hypes this info up and adds credence to the claims. And to put the icing on the cake, he cuts the interview short and suggests he was under duress. On any given night, GN probably gets 300 emails from listeners experiencing whatever plague or ufo sighting that's currently being discussed.
How many emails would he have to get in order to judge the pulse of the audience as a legitimacy? Ten percent? Twenty percent? What about 0.00005%?? You can get better results clearing your throat in a crowded, silent room.
Maybe he did get sick, I kinda doubt it, but it is plausible. Perhaps he was influenced from reading the emails and lost his focus. This I don't know, but you cannot deny they screen all calls and place callers on the board to fit their discussion or agenda. Bad bad bad, but unfortunately commonplace.

That he allegedly is sending huge motherships to hang in the sky

Seems like a mighty expenditure for someone that can instantly "poof" and materialize before one's eyes. I side with you and see many similarities between Maitrea and Anti-Christ

according to Creme he will not speak on that day of declaration, just beam his messages into people's minds

He might even jump up and down, spin around, and pick a bale of cotton. Might even shoot lightning bolts out of his arse.

Ok, that was low, I admit. If you want to worship something other than my God, that's fine. I won't stand in your way and tell you no. However, if I see a scam, I call it out.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
All religions are a stinking scam. Follow the money in this Maitreya thing and all that god stuff. Send us money and we'll build Kevins house. Send me money and I'll put little plastic shoes on starving orphans. Its all about the money thats what makes this world such a horrible place to call home.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
So who is the Maitreya? Do we have any word on who this person is?

Wiki it. Apparently, the Maitreya is a real person in Buddhist eschatology.

But this Creme sounds like some Charlatan, or a lunatic.
No friend of Buddhism, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was raised a christian and still have those leanings, but I consider myself very open minded. I found myself agreeing with many of his philosophical beliefs yet in my mind I also went back to the teachings I've had about an anti-christ and could easily see this lining up.

I was not completely creeped out until George came on and said he had to stop. THEN I felt sick...haha the power of the mind! But at least I know that that is what it is.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
And just when you thought Coast2Coast couldnt get anymore pathetic.

I love reading these threads as its always a laugh to see the number of people that still believe in this stuff.....and Blossom Goodchild crap.....even after the Maitreya or whoevers visitation never comes true

Keep dreaming people but dont be surprised if nothing comes true

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
A lot of you keep saying that the Messiah won't need someone to come before him to talk about him, or with a PR agent.

What about John the Baptist?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosebud85

Really? I thought George was lying about that - oh, he was sick alright, but what made him sick was that guy talking about Arafat being a good guy, trying to save the Palestinians.

It was the politcal talk that made George uneasy, and sick, if you can call it that. That's when stopped the interview. I could hear it in his voice.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm trying to find the recording of this interview and see if there is any effect now. Sounds really strange on why so many people reported being sick @ the same time. I just heard about this in another show that I'm listening to where a caller mentioned about this.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I've been listening to Creme shows before and noticed that George Noory said, after these shows he'd always get hundreds of emails from listeners who said they got physically sick and nauseated while listening to Creme on the radio

I am pretty sure those listeners were being sarcastic...as in the guy and his ramblings make them want to vomit, you know in other words they didn't really get sick, but it was more like a put down...he makes me want to vomit and I am not even Xtian, but his stuff is just retarded, I'd beleive before his nonsense, I would beleive that aliens were part of the first Thanksgiving.
(South Park Reference) But I digress.
Maybe George Norry had an open drink on the table and was drugged to make him feel this way (like you know to make that Creme guy seem plausible).
edit on 19-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

What you say is a definite possibility. I'm going to try it out for a few mins out of curiosity if I find the recording

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Not that I believe any of this man's ramblings, but i am curious to know why this benjamin character would know this matreya and why this alien god would want such a character out selling his story.
Anyone?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
George Noory got sick ??...

....well finally waking up to the smell of Bulls##t will have that effect.

And lastly..I...am Maitreya/Mahdi/Moshiak/Michael and i haven't told anybody..

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
maybe hes just broadcasting some low/high frequency thats out of the range of human hearing, but that can still be picked up by a microphone and then transmitted by your own radio speaker? something that makes people feel nauseous?

just my guess.

this reminds me of how one of my art teachers told us how he created a "force field" at the entrance to a gallery by putting up giant speakers on both sides and over the top, and playing a frequency so low you couldnt hear it but you could feel it when you walked through...

apparently 1 in 10 people also dropped to the ground in a dead faint.

one would assume noory was wearing some high-quality headphones, i wonder how many of those who got sick were as well?
edit on 19-12-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BohemianBrim

All Links to this Youtube Video has been disabled

Does anyone knows where I can download the whole interview on the internet ?

I would like to analyze it in full detail ... find out what is going on ...

Thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join