It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

The copy that is posted on page one of this thread has not been tinkered with that I know of. It's a stand alone copy that is here at ATS. I guess that means it's the best copy to look at now for verifying/debunking??

(I'm not computer savy so I could be wrong about that)

reply to post by ken10

I'd say that's fantastic news and that we could get to the bottom of everything - one way or the other - but in the article I read this -

Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document

Obama's buddy at the dept of (in)justice - Eric Holder - would be investigating?

That's like leaving the fox to guard the hen house.

Thread on Eric Holder Here - tons of info

I wish there was some way to get an independent investigation.
But I guess that's just dreaming ...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am limiting my comments DIRECTLY to info provided in OP. Since we were ONLY provided an image by OP with NO source, I will focus on that.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The “name” of image is: obama-kenya-bc.jpg

Not knowing how savvy / lazy certain people are, I decided to do some searching for that precise name. (Of course a Web savvy person would re-name the file to cover tracks.) The results are interesting. As a reminder OP refuses to divulge original image source, so until then, we can only focus on what was “provided” to us for fun.
(All other image analysis is speculation and moot. Especially the claim of someone on another site opening the image with layers.) JPEG files DO NOT offer layers. They are flattened/merged.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bbb7922eeab.jpg[/atsimg]

( 3 LINKS to Free Republic)

Link to Google Image Search:
images.google.com...

And to illustrate how far and wide DISINFORMATION can spread, look how many sites are linked to picture in OP. Ignorance knows no boundaries.
Some of these MIGHT even yield original source. I am on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/095d16181f17.jpg[/atsimg]

Link to Google Web Search:
www.google.com...

Even some kid in a Automotive forum is linking to this:

forums.corral.net...

My point. Disinformation whether intentional or unintentional is a powerful subversion tactic not to be taken lightly. It should be discouraged at all costs.

Regards...KK

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

For those of you just joining the thread, and failed to read thru the 91 pages, please let me explain this thread, from what I have gathered..
A lawyer, Orly Taitz, posted a copy of Obama's Kenya BC. on her blog, along with court doc. asking the court to look at the Kenya BC.
Orly Taitz, posted in her comment section of her blog, that this was a copy of Obama's Kenyan BC that his Mother gave to her lawyer when she filed for a divorce..
Soon after posting this Kenyan BC on her blog, her blog was attacked by Hackers, and the public could NOT get into her site, and Googles site was saying it was a "Malicious Site". During this down time the hackers tinkered with her copy of Obama's Kenyan BC, and then replaced Taitz's BC with the HACKERS BC. Shortly after, the public could then get back on Taitz's site.
Once the public was able to get on her site, they started inspecting for themselves, her copy(Now it's not hers, but HACKERS copy) of the Kenyan BC. THAT is when everyone started yelling it is a fraud, a hoax, and that Taitz was quilty of using another BC found online, called "Bomford", as the template. In reality she did not.
Hackers did this, replacing hers with theirs.
Here is a site EXPLAINING what the HACKERS did, and the copy of the BC BEFORE HACKERS GOT IT>
obamabirthers.com...
Here is Taitz's blog site, that has the HACKERS BC on it:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Hopefully THIS post will get read and not lost in all the 91 pages that most HAVE NOT READ!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

Excellent job there MissyWorld! Thank you for taking the time to make this very accurate and thorough summary available for late-arriving members and onlookers!

Bumped!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by MissysWorld

The copy that is posted on page one of this thread has not been tinkered with that I know of. It's a stand alone copy that is here at ATS. I guess that means it's the best copy to look at now for verifying/debunking??

(I'm not computer savy so I could be wrong about that)

reply to post by ken10

I'd say that's fantastic news and that we could get to the bottom of everything - one way or the other - but in the article I read this -

Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document

Obama's buddy at the dept of (in)justice - Eric Holder - would be investigating?

That's like leaving the fox to guard the hen house.

Thread on Eric Holder Here - tons of info

I wish there was some way to get an independent investigation.
But I guess that's just dreaming ...

As far as I can tell they are saying to use this copy for debunking:
obamabirthers.com...
and NOT the one posted on her blog.
Here is what the above link says:

According to the free republic, some obama-loving hackers were able to hack Mrs. Orly Taitz website and modify the original document. They also hacked her main blog

In any event – people pointed out error’s in the birth document. Here were two of the main arguments:

1.) E.F. Lavender was the supposed signature of the district registrar on this birth document. It turns out that E.F. Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Answer: The original document says K.F. Lavender, NOT E.F. lavender

2.) The birth certificate # is 47,044 – representing Obama’s age(47), the number 0 = O, as in obama, and 44 would represent the fact that he is the ‘44th’ president.

Answer:This was planted and it is obvious by the 0 in the modified/hacked version. The real number, when examined closely and carefully on the original version – is actually 47,644.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why is the 'original' then edited yesterday? From exif:
Date Time = 2009-08-04 03:29:01

That hardly looks like original. My guess is that after it was proven hoax the original hoaxers made a new one and started to call the old one conviniently 'hacked'.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now that I think about it. Hackers supposedly got the 'orginal' and edited it, then they pulled a miracle and added way more detail into the picture (which is impossible)???
Orly is lying here.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

“I suspect the KBC may be a forgery that was created by Obama himself, as part of his admissions package to Occidental College. Obama forged the KBC to falsely claim Kenyan birth as part of his ‘affirmative action’ application to Occidental. That is a very real explanation for the KBC. The KBC may also explain why Obama has shrouded his college records in secrecy; he should now release all of them to the public.

Fair enough!
Let the investigations begin.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The source of this news conference is Andy Martin who seeks an FBI/DOJ probe of Obama “birth” documents, says they may have been college application forgeries

NEWS FROM:
ANDY MARTIN /2010
Republican for U. S. Senator
“He works for
the People of Illinois”
Suite
30 E. Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-4723
(312) 440-4124
www.AndyforUSSenator.com
www.AndyforUSSenator.blogspot.com
www.AndyforUSSenator.wordpress.com

www.MarkKirk.us

“I want to stress that I have no connection of any sort with the KBC. And I have serious questions about its provenance. In particular, two theories interest me. First, I think there is a very real possibility that this document is a ‘smoking gun but not the smoking gun that so-called 'birthers' are seeking.

'Birthers' claim me as their Godfather, and in a sense I am; but I am not in fact a birther myself. I do not accept many of the theories that they have propounded. I continue to believe Obama was born in Hawai’i, although under suspicious circumstances. That is why Obama does not want the typewritten original document of his birth made public.

I've never heard of this man before. But then again there a whole slew of people I've never heard of. Andy Martin started his investigative journey into Obama five years ago and is the author of Obama: The Man Behind The Mask. It is also stated in the article that readers say the book is still the only gold standard and practical handbook on Barack Obama's unfitness for the presidency.

So, he has an established agenda. Will the investigations begin or not?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

For those of you just joining the thread, and failed to read thru the 91 pages, please let me explain this thread, from what I have gathered..
A lawyer, Orly Taitz, posted a copy of Obama's Kenya BC. on her blog, along with court doc. asking the court to look at the Kenya BC.
Orly Taitz, posted in her comment section of her blog, that this was a copy of Obama's Kenyan BC that his Mother gave to her lawyer when she filed for a divorce..
Soon after posting this Kenyan BC on her blog, her blog was attacked by Hackers, and the public could NOT get into her site, and Googles site was saying it was a "Malicious Site". During this down time the hackers tinkered with her copy of Obama's Kenyan BC, and then replaced Taitz's BC with the HACKERS BC. Shortly after, the public could then get back on Taitz's site.
Once the public was able to get on her site, they started inspecting for themselves, her copy(Now it's not hers, but HACKERS copy) of the Kenyan BC. THAT is when everyone started yelling it is a fraud, a hoax, and that Taitz was quilty of using another BC found online, called "Bomford", as the template. In reality she did not.
Here is a site EXPLAINING what the HACKERS did, and the copy of the BC BEFORE HACKERS GOT IT>
obamabirthers.com...
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Hopefully THIS post will get read and not lost in all the 91 pages that most HAVE NOT READ!

Excellent job there MissyWorld! Thank you for taking the time to make this very accurate and thorough summary available for late-arriving members and onlookers!

Bumped!

It's actually not very accurate at all.

Just more disinformation.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That's a lie. I've been watching this story from the beginning for the last several days and only now is this whole "hacking" thing coming into the story. Jesus christ this whole thing is sinking to the murky depths. Where the hell did this hacking story come from? I defy you to go back through the 90 or so pages of this thread since the story broke and find a link to hacking. This con-woman "lawyer" is ridiculous.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

obamabirthers.com...
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Bumped!

It's actually not very accurate at all.

Just more disinformation.

I may have missed one or two posts, but I assure you I've been watching this thread. Not because I have a vested interest in my non-existent political affilliations but from a pure psychological interest. Her summary is an accurate account of the past 90 pages in this thread. All inclusive? No. Summary? Yes.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
That's a lie. I've been watching this story from the beginning for the last several days and only now is this whole "hacking" thing coming into the story. Jesus christ this whole thing is sinking to the murky depths. Where the hell did this hacking story come from? I defy you to go back through the 90 or so pages of this thread since the story broke and find a link to hacking. This con-woman "lawyer" is ridiculous.

Well you see that's just how the Birthers work.

They *THRIVE* on disinformation and misdirection...

"Oh that one which you found to be a fake... well yeah.. it was put there by fairies... oh I mean hackers! Yeah that's the ticket! You didn't know that? Oh you must not be following along.... read up young padawan!"

Now with that said, I have to give props to FlyersFan. She is someone who, although we disagree on politics, is very interested in finding the truth, and not liable to be a bandwagon jumper.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Make sure to include in that summary that Orly reposted 'original' BC picture. That was a total lie.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

That was MissysWorld's summary. You can quote Orly's site if you want. It is getting uglier all the time. It seems like so much crud has been thrown into the fan that we can't even figure out which lies to debunk first. It an awful shame too.

If there really is to be an FBI/AG investigation, we might get some answers. What its boiling down to is every source someone brings up, the other side trashes it making objectivity the fatal victim.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

By other side I'm assuming you mean non-birthers.

There has been nothing provided by the non-birthers which has been trashed.

The only things trashed have been the credibility of Orly Taitz and the forgeries she has saw fit to promote.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well where is all this drama coming from? We're still waiting for evidence about all this, yet all we've gotten is a lot faith in humanity destroying drama. So far the only real piece of evidence from this lunatic Israeli lawyer is a poor digi-cam pic (this lawyer doesn't have a scanner?) that has already been debunked from here until doomsday. And after all the fighting and crazy twists in this story (all of which were to keep the drowning birther story alive) now Orly is saying that hackers are to blame for all the holes in the story and the fake BCs running around. This beyond stupid at this point and wouldn't get play in any other avenue except in discrediting Obama.

Also let's review the retarded things said by Birthers as soon as Orly got exposed and everyone was sad that they were wrong for a few hours before this hilariously stupid story came out.

- Obama can't be President because his father wasn't a citizen

- People from Hawaii aren't eligible to be President since Hawaii isn't a state in the union

- Obama can't be President because his mother wasn't 21 when she had him.

Birthers... seriously

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If there really is to be an FBI/AG investigation, we might get some answers.

Do you think that Obama's buddy - Eric Holder - would implicate Obama if the evidence pointed to him? Do you think that Eric Holder would be impartial and go after a the right forger if Obama instead wanted someone else to get nailed?

Me ... I say 'no' to both questions.

Eye opening - Thread on Eric Holder Here - tons of info

I'm still thinking about what the previous poster said. Obama himself could have forged this many years ago to get into college. It's a good of a speculation as any.
Wouldn't that be a hoot?!

Unfortunately I'm thinking we will never get the truth - Never get the truth about 'Mr. Transparency' (Obama) and never get the truth about the many forgers (both pro and anti-Obama) that are running around. There are too many big-time players. There are too many agendas at stake and too much money changing hands. There are too many factions. There are too many liars. Basically .... there are too many politicians doing what politicians do to be able to find truth anywhere. :shk:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Why is everyone so quick to say 'It's a lie' and get so worked up. The link is in the past 90 pages and it is also in the post just above yours.
I think Orly Taitz although a little off the wall must be a very brave woman to ever have started down this road so publically. As anyone should know, people have been bumped off for far less. She is incredibly brave.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Why is everyone so quick to say 'It's a lie' and get so worked up. The link is in the past 90 pages and it is also in the post just above yours.
I think Orly Taitz although a little off the wall must be a very brave woman to ever have started down this road so publically. As anyone should know, people have been bumped off for far less. She is incredibly brave.

Because it's heavy bull#? I mean you can make up anything about things you or I haven't personally witnessed but you can't change your story mid-stream while we were all paying attention to it. That's like you slapping me in the face on a Monday and then Tuesday coming in and saying you never slapped me in the face.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It is interesting to watch everyone defend something they can't prove. It goes both ways. Personally, I'm undecided. I see both parties attacking each other using figureheads to defame an entire demographic. IT goes both ways. Its like watching an elementary school playground, the kids in cliques bullying the loners, etc.

My only stance on the eligibility issue is why not release the original which will immediately halt any basis for questing whatsoever....More and more people are wondering the same thing. People who only weeks ago were just like the birther-hater crowd, pooh-poohing it all away as a silly joke. Its not so silly to them anymore and they too wonder why.

I appreciate the investigating and research that you and others have done. It is helpful whether the info is what I want to hear or not. I can take being wrong about something, what I can't take is pomposity and arrogance forcing an opinion that is not backed by reasonable evidence.

If that lawyer, Taitz is as looney as people say, then it will come out eventually. If she isn't then it will be revealed. Making assertions and assumptions based on infallible evidence is well...dense.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join