It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Didn't Orly go to Israel right after electronically filing her court motions? I think it was Hunka that posted a video of her interview from Tel Aviv where she said she was on her way to Russia for her parents 50th anniv. I thought that was odd, but no one mentioned it. What was she doing in Israel?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Hazelnut

By other side I'm assuming you mean non-birthers.

No by other side I mean some of you are a birther-haters, and the some of the birthers hate birther-haters. See how silly is is?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Because it's heavy bull#? I mean you can make up anything about things you or I haven't personally witnessed but you can't change your story mid-stream while we were all paying attention to it. That's like you slapping me in the face on a Monday and then Tuesday coming in and saying you never slapped me in the face.

And how do you know it is heavy bull. It is stated all over that nobody could get into the Orly Taitz site as it said it was a 'malicious site' for a while. So is it so far from possibility for you that someone could have hacked and changed certain details on the BC that was shown there? If the whole thing had been changed yes it would be very suspicious. As it was one number and one initial was changed. Why is that so far from reality. And yet you probably accept the Aussie BC without any discernment.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Soon after posting this Kenyan BC on her blog, her blog was attacked by Hackers, and the public could NOT get into her site, and Googles site was saying it was a "Malicious Site". During this down time the hackers tinkered with her copy of Obama's Kenyan BC, and then replaced Taitz's BC with the HACKERS BC.

This is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. It is as credible as saying that Orly had the original and a hoaxed version and that she accidentally took a picture of the hoaxed version to post up on her site. After the mistake was discovered, she then had a different website post the original because she is dealing with the important legal matters and can't spend more than a few seconds at her computer snickerin...erm, correcting her mistake.

Give it a rest.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It is interesting to watch everyone defend something they can't prove. It goes both ways. Personally, I'm undecided. I see both parties attacking each other using figureheads to defame an entire demographic. IT goes both ways. Its like watching an elementary school playground, the kids in cliques bullying the loners, etc.

To me those are different things. Because on a playground everyone is a child.

In this situation, not even the far right conservative pundits think Orly has a leg to stand on. So it's not exactly like every other scenario.

My only stance on the eligibility issue is why not release the original which will immediately halt any basis for questing whatsoever....More and more people are wondering the same thing. People who only weeks ago were just like the birther-hater crowd, pooh-poohing it all away as a silly joke. Its not so silly to them anymore and they too wonder why.

I haven't seen anyone who has been changed by any of this. Well other than Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh have all but disowned Orly Taitz.

I appreciate the investigating and research that you and others have done. It is helpful whether the info is what I want to hear or not. I can take being wrong about something, what I can't take is pomposity and arrogance forcing an opinion that is not backed by reasonable evidence.

You know what I can't take? People constantly saying stuff like the Hawaii BC was forged when it wasn't. People claiming that all Obama has to do is release a BC not a CLB, which is the same thing in hawaii.

And at the end of the day when all of these officials are claiming he was indeed born in Hawaii, people still feel like "there must be something".

It's one thing to say "Somethings fishy" It's a complete other think to attempt to paint the picture that Obama hasn't done something he should.... that's just bunk.

If that lawyer, Taitz is as looney as people say, then it will come out eventually. If she isn't then it will be revealed. Making assertions and assumptions based on infallible evidence is well...dense.

Well it came out the other day on MSNBC... she can't even answer a question straight.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

By other side I'm assuming you mean non-birthers.

No by other side I mean some of you are a birther-haters, and the some of the birthers hate birther-haters. See how silly is is?

The only thing I see which is silly is the fact that the Birthers continue in the face of being disowned by the far right and having no leg to stand on.

Everything that Orly has stated has been wrong thus far. So why do people still follow her? Because they "want" her to be right... not because they are interested in truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For the record. I DISAGREE with the depiction / recap of this story.

And, since I am such a "Troll," I have decided to provide some info for those not intimate with Image / Graphic formats as part of my "Community Service."

Here is a chart for reference.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2ab849ebab3.jpg[/atsimg]

www.scantips.com...

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The copy that is posted on page one of this thread has not been tinkered with that I know of. It's a stand alone copy that is here at ATS. I guess that means it's the best copy to look at now for verifying/debunking??

(I'm not computer savy so I could be wrong about that)

No worthy (web based) image analysis can occur with what has been provided in JPEG.

Joint
Photographic
Experts
Group

(Any real-world analysis will be performed on the actual document, including print / ink characteristics, paper aging etc.)
At the very least an electronic file @ 300dpi or better scanned Hi Rez
on Drum Scanner in a raw ( Uncompressed) format is required. ( PNG or TIFF)

As "fun" as this may seem to our untrained eyes, we are all playing Internert Sherlock Holmes. (Self Included)

At SOME POINT in this charade, it will be incumbant on OP to divulge source so as to ascertain motive, cause etc.

Kind Regards. . . .KK

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Taitz-produced Kenyan Obama birth certificate, after extensive scrutiny, still stands up

www.aipnews.com...

Not all of the deductive reasoning used in Post 2,222 came from 13-page divorce decree. For example, information regarding the 10-day "knock and nail" notification for Obama SR in Boston came from work with a local Private Investigator and a clerk in a Hawaii Court records office (who will remain nameless to eschew FURTHER harassment to them from the Left). These “contacts” also explained that Marriage and Birth Certificates are NOT Public Record in Hawaii, but divorce decrees ARE Public Record. However, documents that are NOT Public Record have occasionally “popped-up” mixed in with Public Records upon modern review, due to sloppy record-keeping decades ago, as well as changes to Hawaiian privacy statutes since the cases were judged.

Additionally … there's the issue of the missing page from the 1964 divorce papers … page 11

See the whole Obama 1964 divorce on Scribd.com or as 13 individual images below (in proper order):

I have since come to learn that Obama and his team of lawyers have been working to sanitize his records since he announced that he'd run for President circa November 2004. Now in the White House, he’s still ACTIVELY blocking subpoenas for such documents as his Cambridge and Occidental College records TODAY – the same type of documents promised to be made available during his campaign. Obama and his lawyers are exceedingly adept at exploiting loopholes in Hawaiian birth certificate law to keep Obama’s past hidden from the American people.

This missing page – page 11 – very likely is a copy of the original birth certificate, based upon the prima facie timeline of the 1964 divorce. The Kenya birth certificate was likely requested on Jan 23, 1964 by either Judge King (to award custody on the next trial date), or recommended to Ann Dunham by her attorney for the ex parte divorce, where only one parent was expected to be present.

There is something very interesting going on The missing page could very well be the BC

The hoax document, that popped up on the internet to muddy the waters IMHO has been debunked.

[edit on 123131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

From your very own thread you say that diplomacy is the only way to get things done. N. Korean Leader Releases....

I agree. How about some diplomacy to solve this country-splitting issue????

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Because it's heavy bull#? I mean you can make up anything about things you or I haven't personally witnessed but you can't change your story mid-stream while we were all paying attention to it. That's like you slapping me in the face on a Monday and then Tuesday coming in and saying you never slapped me in the face.

And how do you know it is heavy bull. It is stated all over that nobody could get into the Orly Taitz site as it said it was a 'malicious site' for a while. So is it so far from possibility for you that someone could have hacked and changed certain details on the BC that was shown there? If the whole thing had been changed yes it would be very suspicious. As it was one number and one initial was changed. Why is that so far from reality. And yet you probably accept the Aussie BC without any discernment.

Because I was here in this thread while it was all happening. Go back and look through the pages of this thread if you don't believe me. And while you're there look for anything corresponding this new story Orly has come up with. While you're there you also might want to look at the multiple cases of fraud she's involved with and how she's about to be disbarred. You've gone off into a fantastic paranoid world with which reality can no longer help you if you're asking me to defend or confirm Orly, her fluky story. Apparently now 4chan is after her as well as every credible person and politician including the fringiest of the right wing fringe. But I guess it's conspiracy and everyone except you, the rest of the birthers and Orly are in on it.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

. . .

- Obama can't be President because his father wasn't a citizen

- People from Hawaii aren't eligible to be President since Hawaii isn't a state in the union

- Obama can't be President because his mother wasn't 21 when she had him.

Birthers... seriously

Care to debunk those, since they are OBVIOUSLY wrong?

-----------------------

On a different note, and not directed at CS . . . . why does the South Australian BC not have the correct coat of arms?

All Australian BC's have the states coat of arms, from what I saw in my google searches.. This one does not even have the main Australian coat of arms . . .

Anyone?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Off course it's a forgery!

Any birth certificate of Obama with the name Barack Hussein Obama is a forgery, he was born with the name Barry Soetoro and later on changed his name into Barack.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

. . .

- Obama can't be President because his father wasn't a citizen

- People from Hawaii aren't eligible to be President since Hawaii isn't a state in the union

- Obama can't be President because his mother wasn't 21 when she had him.

Birthers... seriously

Care to debunk those, since they are OBVIOUSLY wrong?

-----------------------

Why would I debunk them if they're already wrong?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

From your very own thread you say that diplomacy is the only way to get things done. N. Korean Leader Releases....

I agree. How about some diplomacy to solve this country-splitting issue????

When American Lives are at stake :-)

I don't know that this has risen to the level of putting American Lives at risk :-)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Everything that Orly has stated has been wrong thus far. So why do people still follow her? Because they "want" her to be right... not because they are interested in truth.

Well, that doesn't seem particularly accurate or evidence based. Who 'follows' Orly Taitz, not me, not many....in fact the only person who seems to have an obsessive interest in the woman is yourself. Most I would assume have an interest in the unfolding information that comes to light and then are objective in trying to find the truth. Rather than a somewhat subjective denigration of everything just for the sake of it...or personal attacks rather than any critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Because I am not going to take your word for it.

Prove they are wrong.

Help me DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

You don't think Hawaii is a state in the union? I'm sure that'll be a relief to them knowing they won't have to pay federal taxes anymore.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Is the missing page the BC according to this?

The missing page, 11, should be chronologically-numbered as all other pages were in the original docket file, by the court clerk at the time. Starting at page 8, Exhibit A is placed where it would have occurred by date in the paperwork (and appeared on microfiche), even denoting an erased, yet barely-readable "8" on both pages of the returned notification sent to Obama SR. The missing page, numbered as page 11, would likely be a page that would have been admitted to the divorce file sometime in mid- to late-February 1964 – almost as if it were an undocumented “Exhibit B”.

www.aipnews.com...

At this time, both Birth Certificates from Kenya and Hawaii lack a publicly-exhibited, independently-verifiable chain of evidence – and chain of custody. As such, the Obama Kenyan birth certificate is as strong and believable a document as the Hawaiian “Certification of Live Birth”. However, Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate possesses something the Certification does not – plausibility, based upon independent prima facie facts – the 1964 Obama divorce decree.

After reading ten thousand post on many different forums and hearing arguments from both sides, this is a pretty good summation.

Now we wait.

[edit on 123131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Check the link a few pages back. It raises doubts.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join