It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by kinda kurious
- This document was KNOWINGLY spread on ATS as DISINFORMATION.
Wrong.

I did say it was MY firm belief. Unless only an esoteric few are allowed to share those?

- The lawyer (can't remember her name). Definately has motive.

Funny, this thread is 90 pages and Ms Taitz's name has been quoted and sourced MANY times. Her name was mentioned in the SAME post you quoted above.
That's the 2nd time you've mentioned that.

But she's coming across as wing nut so I'm not sure if she's the original perp or just a useful tool accomplice.

Sounds familiar.

Well I am honored that despite prior claims otherwise, I am no longer on your Ignore list. Although it raises a few credibility flags.

As far as the WHO BENEFITS, I was thinking more along the lines of the right-wing neocon smear machine, but THAT will be another discussion when allowed.

Appears everyone has chinks in their armor.
Good to know.

Regards. . . KK

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
, the issue of the alleged kenyan birth certificate has NOT been resolved adequately. There have been points raised and points shot down, but there have been no conclusive evidence forthcoming.

Some of the 'evidence' against it wasn't evidence.
(like a persons name being the same as a kind of soap)
Some of it has strong potential to be evidence against.
(finding the original that this was probably copied from)
We won't know without the original 'Kenyan BC', which of course we can't get.

All anyone can say is that they can't find anything wrong with it, or there are problems that need to be addressed and the problems are big enough that we can call this a 'likely forgery'.

At this point most of us think it's a likely forgery.
But please feel free to debunk the evidence of forgery.
As stated at the start - that's the whole point of this thread -
debunk and/or verify.

My original comment still applies. The image you posted on your thread looks as if it has been well preserved, the creases especially and it should definitely be examined by a panel of impartial experts.

When the judge decides whether or not to grant the motions filed last Saturday, we will all know more.

You opened a powder keg with this thread by stating "this should be fun". Fun is has been. But it has also been an exercise in psychology. There is no possible way anyone can debunk a photograph of a copy of an original by sitting behind their keyboards. But your mission has been accomplished Flyers Fan. It has been "fun"!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Hazelnut] More fun.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Hazelnut] stupid edits

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

As I stated a few pages back - I have taken you off ignore so that I can hit the alert button each and every time you troll. (which will be a lot, I'm sure). And as for your insinuation that this somehow 'raises a few credibility flags' .... that's bizzare and insane. :shk:

Get on topic (if you are actually capable) or get off the thread.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04ecadbb0582.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

And GLDNDUN has been shown to be a liar at worst, a mistaken parrot at best.
And those who blindly believed GLDNGUN without doing their OWN research and yet voiced support have also been exposed as amplifiers and not sources of credible data.

Honestly, I think you owe GLDNDUN an apology. He never said that he figured out the layering thing with the Aussie BC. He even says that he wished he would have figured it out himself. He copied a post from another forum...

HERE

Post #1390

Hold the Presses! My daughter just showed me something. She had me open both the Australian and Kenyan documents in Photoshop Elements. From there she had me under the Image menu "Divide Scanned Photos". Nothing appeared on the Kenyan document, however six layers pealed away from the Australian one. These layers all showed distortion.
Layer 1 - Date and Place of Birth
Layer 2 - Father (followed by) Name, Surname, Age and B
Layer 3 - Name, Surname and Birthplace
Layer 4 - Issue [ Living Deceased
Layer 5 - Signature, Description Informant
Layer 6 - The entire right section of the page, specifically the inserted text fields and bottom right quadrant

Will post these late tomorrow afternoon. The interesting thing about Photoshop elements is that on edited photos it will pull them apart. On unedited photos there will be no layering. All of the separated layers exhibited a great deal of pixel distortion around the letters. I believe the Australian certificate is a fraud. I can not confirm the authenticity of the Kenyan document.

If you then go here to post #1444 the poster uploads .jpgs of what he is calling the "layers" that PS Elements provided.

Then the next post, #1445, another poster verifies that this is what he is seeing also...

Thanks....Exactly how my photoshop Elements cut them up. Great catch!!

Thats how it went down and where GLDNGUN copied it from. He also did not claim to have done it himself or been the originator of the idea. And I also think YOU knew that but took the opportunity to discredit GLDNGUN at every chance you got along the way. Why? I don't know.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ag2000]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
But your mission has been accomplished Flyers Fan. I has been "fun"!

For the most part it has been. I think most people have had a good exercise in debunking/verifying. Steel sharpening steel ... mostly. This thread has also brought to light that a lot of people don't bother to read the information posted. They jump into a thread and list 'evidence' that has already been listed and debunked or verified. I don't know what can be done with that. I think it's just a hazard of internet chat sites.

Also The moderating has been good on this thread. (Which is appreciated.) Strict moderating helps keep the trolls down and the thread on topic. It helps everyone have more fun (which is what an internet chat site should be).

As for what was brought up by ag2000 - both HunkaHunka and GLDNDUN have provided good information for this thread - IMHO. They both helped to verify and debunk. That's what this thread was all about. I didn't see any plaigarism - intended or otherwise. (unless I missed something?)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Firstly, it is not my intent to be a "Troll." Which is a label often cast upon those offering an opposing view. But I don't back down when provoked.

I trust the Mods will fairly determine what is allowed. They've always been fair with me and I have justifiably taken a few lumps and well deserved Warns. (I have used the ALERT feature once in my tenure for a racial slur.) I believe the Mods are busy enough without Barney Fife acting like a Jr. Mod.

As far as REMAINING ON TOPIC:

The OP states: Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (LIKELY FORGERY)

Oh .. this could be fun!

I AM having fun. How is THAT Off Topic?

STRICTLY "ON TOPIC":

IMO, the original Document in OP is fake and was presented for a nefarious purpose.

Regards. . . KK

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This pathetic witch hunt would not be taking place with a white president would it.

A shameful indication of the inherant racism alive and well in US society.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
[size=10]ADMIN NOTICE

Please remain focused on the subject of the thread and not each other.

This is a very large thread that is difficult enough to wade-through without encountering petty tit-for-tat between participants.

Any future pointlessness may be removed without prior warning, and repeat offenses risk further action.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I guess they will be dropping the "Likely Forgery" part hopefully soon.

David Jeffrey Bomford should find some way to sue Orly Taitz and her scandalous coconspirators for taking his birth certificate and using it a fraudulent scam to discredit the president of the United States.

Taitz has got to be one of the worst lawyers I've ever seen.

For someone that constantly drones on about protecting the American people she sure doesn't mind subjecting them to continuos attempts of manipulation through fabricated evidence and unbelievably paltering rants that equate this country to Nazi Germany. She does the American legal system a disservice with her insidious and unscrupulous tactics.

No wonder she hasn't taken the Bar Exam.

Yet her sophomoric approach to her own case and the "evidence" she manages to find adequately sums up the birther philosophy.

Shoot first, and...what do you mean "questions?".

- Lee

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Um,this may sound stupid I've been outa the loop for a couple of days,but I read up a little and have a question.How was it proven that this "BRUMFELD" BC can be proven to be altered to the obama Kenyan BC?from what I gathered some one photo shopped the brumfeld(sp)BC( some thing about layers)but My question is there must be countless birth certificates from Belize Kenya Australia et al that were under British rule how do we know this one is the one used in the supposed hoax?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think it's ironic that the Mother of the Birther movement happens to be Gramma Obama.

I don't know about you but I am really scared, I sure hope this document is indeed a forgery.
I sure would hate to see the Secret Service relieved of their duty.
This must be the dirt Hillary had on Obama before she backed down.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The whole layers issue was a no go. The layers were made by adobe elements, they weren't in the picture. Jpeg's dont even support layers.
Why we know the Australian one was used is because details are the same, serial numbers etc.

[edit on 5/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

The whole layers issue was a no go. The layers were made by adobe elements, they weren't in the picture. Jpeg's dont even support layers.
Why we know the Australian one was used is because details are the same, serial numbers etc.

I can't see that there is any definitive proof of anything about any of the certificates. We don't even know the Aussie one is real. We only have the say so of a man who thinks he is old at 50, saying that it was his address and his mum on the BC. Hardly proof that it was an untampered with BC.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is Just breaking

CHICAGO NEWS CONFERENCE TUESDAY: Obama “Kenyan birth certificate” prompts call for federal grand jury probe.

Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says the filing of a purported “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama with a federal court in California opens the way to an FBI/Department of Justice inquiry into the provenance of the document.

Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document. Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says a “Kenyan birth certificate” of Barack Obama is probably a forgery Martin says the time has come to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Obama’s “records”

Source

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag2000
reply to post by HunkaHunka

And GLDNDUN has been shown to be a liar at worst, a mistaken parrot at best.
And those who blindly believed GLDNGUN without doing their OWN research and yet voiced support have also been exposed as amplifiers and not sources of credible data.

Honestly, I think you owe GLDNDUN an apology. He never said that he figured out the layering thing with the Aussie BC. He even says that he wished he would have figured it out himself. He copied a post from another forum...

HERE

Post #1390

Hold the Presses! My daughter just showed me something. She had me open both the Australian and Kenyan documents in Photoshop Elements. From there she had me under the Image menu "Divide Scanned Photos". Nothing appeared on the Kenyan document, however six layers pealed away from the Australian one. These layers all showed distortion.
Layer 1 - Date and Place of Birth
Layer 2 - Father (followed by) Name, Surname, Age and B
Layer 3 - Name, Surname and Birthplace
Layer 4 - Issue [ Living Deceased
Layer 5 - Signature, Description Informant
Layer 6 - The entire right section of the page, specifically the inserted text fields and bottom right quadrant

Will post these late tomorrow afternoon. The interesting thing about Photoshop elements is that on edited photos it will pull them apart. On unedited photos there will be no layering. All of the separated layers exhibited a great deal of pixel distortion around the letters. I believe the Australian certificate is a fraud. I can not confirm the authenticity of the Kenyan document.

If you then go here to post #1444 the poster uploads .jpgs of what he is calling the "layers" that PS Elements provided.

Then the next post, #1445, another poster verifies that this is what he is seeing also...

Thanks....Exactly how my photoshop Elements cut them up. Great catch!!

Thats how it went down and where GLDNGUN copied it from. He also did not claim to have done it himself or been the originator of the idea. And I also think YOU knew that but took the opportunity to discredit GLDNGUN at every chance you got along the way. Why? I don't know.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by ag2000]

Not at all.. both of those posts are freerepublic links which are not loading for me

Either way JPEGS do not support layers...

Which is why I stick to what I said. No apologies required. Turns out, as you pointed out, GLDGUN was a parrot, which is just what I said.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
This pathetic witch hunt would not be taking place with a white president would it.
A shameful indication of the inherant racism alive and well in US society.

Yes, I'm sure that if a white person was in office and that white person
had the same shady and jumpy background, and that white person was
taking great pains to hide documentation about his/her past, and that
white person had many name changes and address changes around the
world, then YES - many Americans would be calling to see verification of eligibility.

Heck .. John McCain is white and has none of the transparency issues that
Obama has, and his citizenship and eligibility were called into question due
to his birth at the Panama Canal area.

So the White republican nominee for 2009 was subjected to questions
of eligibility and he didn't even have a smidgen of the other issues that
Obama has.

The facts shoot your accusation down.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
For those of you just joining the thread, and failed to read thru the 91 pages, please let me explain this thread, from what I have gathered..
A lawyer, Orly Taitz, posted a copy of Obama's Kenya BC. on her blog, along with court doc. asking the court to look at the Kenya BC.
Orly Taitz, posted in her comment section of her blog, that this was a copy of Obama's Kenyan BC that his Mother gave to her lawyer when she filed for a divorce..
Soon after posting this Kenyan BC on her blog, her blog was attacked by Hackers, and the public could NOT get into her site, and Googles site was saying it was a "Malicious Site". During this down time the hackers tinkered with her copy of Obama's Kenyan BC, and then replaced Taitz's BC with the HACKERS BC. Shortly after, the public could then get back on Taitz's site.
Once the public was able to get on her site, they started inspecting for themselves, her copy(Now it's not hers, but HACKERS copy) of the Kenyan BC. THAT is when everyone started yelling it is a fraud, a hoax, and that Taitz was quilty of using another BC found online, called "Bomford", as the template. In reality she did not.
Hackers did this, replacing hers with theirs.
Here is a site EXPLAINING what the HACKERS did, and the copy of the BC BEFORE HACKERS GOT IT>
obamabirthers.com...
Here is Taitz's blog site, that has the HACKERS BC on it:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Hopefully THIS post will get read and not lost in all the 91 pages that most HAVE NOT READ!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
This is Just breaking

CHICAGO NEWS CONFERENCE TUESDAY: Obama “Kenyan birth certificate” prompts call for federal grand jury probe.

Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says the filing of a purported “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama with a federal court in California opens the way to an FBI/Department of Justice inquiry into the provenance of the document.

Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document. Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says a “Kenyan birth certificate” of Barack Obama is probably a forgery Martin says the time has come to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Obama’s “records”

Source

OK, now we are getting somewhere! Great find, lets see what happens next. Will they investigate to prove the kenyan certificate is a forgery and put this baby to bed?

OBAMA BIRTH CIRCUS, WHICH CNN DECLARED “DEAD” JUST DAYS AGO, IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE INTO THE “MEATHEAD” MEDIA

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
For those of you just joining the thread, and failed to read thru the 91 pages, please let me explain this thread, from what I have gathered..
A lawyer, Orly Taitz, posted a copy of Obama's Kenya BC. on her blog, along with court doc. asking the court to look at the Kenya BC.
Orly Taitz, posted in her comment section of her blog, that this was a copy of Obama's Kenyan BC that his Mother gave to her lawyer when she filed for a divorce..
Soon after posting this Kenyan BC on her blog, her blog was attacked by Hackers, and the public could NOT get into her site, and Googles site was saying it was a "Malicious Site". During this down time the hackers tinkered with her copy of Obama's Kenyan BC, and then replaced Taitz's BC with the HACKERS BC. Shortly after, the public could then get back on Taitz's site.
Once the public was able to get on her site, they started inspecting for themselves, her copy(Now it's not hers, but HACKERS copy) of the Kenyan BC. THAT is when everyone started yelling it is a fraud, a hoax, and that Taitz was quilty of using another BC found online, called "Bomford", as the template. In reality she did not.
Here is a site EXPLAINING what the HACKERS did, and the copy of the BC BEFORE HACKERS GOT IT>
obamabirthers.com...
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Hopefully THIS post will get read and not lost in all the 91 pages that most HAVE NOT READ!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Soon after posting this Kenyan BC on her blog, her blog was attacked by Hackers, and the public could NOT get into her site, and Google the site was saying it was a "Malicious Site". During this down time the hackers tinkered with her copy of Obama's Kenyan BC, and then replaced Taitz's BC with the HACKERS BC. Shortly after, the public could then get back on Taitz's site.

So much drivel.

Are you saying the photo that Flyers Fan posted at the VERY BEGINNING of this thread is not the real one that Taitz was pushing?

FlyersFan doesn't believe that has ever been messed with...

So is this just more Birther disinfo? Is there no end to it?

Oh how convenient... blame a mythos

obamabirthers.com...
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Sure those sites you posted are neutral

I know you want the Kenyan BC to be real, but face it... the Birther Movement hasn't provided one shred of actual evidence in any direction.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join