It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I cant even see this on her site?
Can u link your source please?
I cant believe i actually ventured onto that loony site anyway...sigh

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I for one have learned that birthers are insipid and close minded.
They will stop AT NOTHING to disrupt the natural flow of politics in the US (whereby each team trades off chances to bat.)
I have learned they are relentless and in denial of their own bigotry.
I have learned to be viligent.
I have learned that the TRUTH can muster great scrutiny.
I have learned to be patient, change takes time.
I have learned you can't please everyone.
I have learned that many mask their racism under the guise of patriotism.
I have learned others still wear theit bigotry on their sleeve. (in the form of Anti-Obama Avatars and Screen names)

As IF you actually learned all that nonsense from this thread.

If you were to be honest with everyone here, those thoughts you mentioned were already embedded in you and are naturally inherent within you. So in reality you learned nothing from this thread but it did give you an opportunity to vent and spread your inherent bias.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

Wow. You really haven't read the thread have you? The Kenyan BC is not the original, it's supposedly a copy that was requested in 64 which just happens to be the year Obama's parents were divorced.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I think it means she thinks she has a legit BC from Kenya, And that unknown people are doing their very best to discredit her and the Certificate.

Although in my opinion no matter what shenanigans happen online it will be the physical certificate that will take the real test, In court......according to her.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I'm learning a lot about people, nothing more.

What is it you've learned?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e24dcb6c623.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Why is Obama letting this issue continue to tear people apart?

I think the only people being consistently torn apart are the birthers.
Especially with Orly Taitz acting as a representative.

Yikes!

Make no mistake most respected conservatives think this is a waste of time and wont support or take this issue seriously.

Hell...most disrespected conservatives in the media who cater to the extreme think this is an embarrassing joke. They are smart enough to realize that even if these claims were true...you'd need some sort of evidence to get the ball rolling.

Birthers are empty-handed when it comes to evidence and just expect those accused to keep providing it. It doesn't matter that Obama has presented the legally acceptable evidence, Hawaii has backed him up twice, as have the officials at the Kenyan hospital in question.

Why?

Because when some unknown newspaper in Ghana prints an article that says Obama was born in Africa with no evidence to support that claim....we're back to square one!!

Birthers must not want evidence to prove their claims correct, just a string of baseless comments and speculative theories is enough to energize their minds. With ZERO evidence to back up the unfounded claims from the accusers I don't really see this as being an issue at all.

It's certainly becoming comedic fodder for mainstream news and talk shows alike. The two interviews I've seen with Orly Taitz (especially the MSNBC one) were mindboggling...it was funny for while but then got sad and my wife made me turn it off.

God, this lady even went on the Cobert Report and actually made the fruit loopy claim that Obama must be hiding something because he used a Kentucky social secruity number that would show him to be 190 years old!

Which prompted Colbert to ask:
"Wait a Second. Barack Obama Is a Connecticut Vampire?"

Social security numbers have been recycled..shhhh don't tell the birther brain-trust.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5de82fc76d29.jpg[/atsimg]

Tearing us apart?
It's tearing me up with laughter.

I look forward to the next amazing un-researched yet quickly published find that will establish Obama is a Kenyan.

Keep 'em coming.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I went to the site and it was the first page that showed up when I clicked the "go to site anyway" button. That was a little bit ago though, so it's possible it's changed since then.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've also learned that a lot of people are very imprudent, maybe even stupid, for so viciously defending the authenticity of some digital image on the internet.

That was a lot of posting and energy that went into defending something that could not have been proven to be "real" in the format that it was presented to us, i.e. that photo of a document taken at an angle.

And that it's pretty easy to fool people if you cater to their beliefs or prejudices.
Real easy!

Oh, and even in a conspiracy forum you have the be politically correct or be threatened with censorship. That last one was the most surprising thing I've learned...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

in doubtYou're saying that you don't believe a lot of people in this thread instantly put their faith in the fake document?

1. I don't think many people put faith in anything unlike those opposed to the truth. You see to find the truth one has to have an open mind not one that has it's own agenda...or is just unable to see at all.
2, Where is the fake document...which one? I think the only one that is really fake is the Hawaiian one.
3. The Kenyan one remains to be seen, but as it seems it was already tampered with and so the one Orly had was not the exact same one being adressed in here. All the nonsensical objections about Kenya at the time have mostly been debunked apart from the price stated on the certificate.
4. The Aussie one is still open for debate and I feel it is completely fraudulent.
None of these certificates have been proven to be real or false.
One thing is for sure though, this is not the end of the story at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I've also learned that a lot of people are very imprudent, maybe even stupid, for so viciously defending the authenticity of some digital image on the internet.

You mean like the non-birthers have done to defend the authenticity of Obama's "official" fake internet BC?

[edit on 8/4/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Can anyone offer any insight into why they think all of these fake birth certificates are coming out? I mean in a sociological context.

Before Obama, conspiracy theorists could largely be catorigized as liberals or left leaning independents.

I think this is trouble for Obama in the sense that it may indicate cracks in his support from the youth, liberal conspiracy theorists and independents who are sick of the current system.

Whether or not he is a citizen may, in the end, not matter to these folks because of Obama's handling of the issue.

These people thought they were electing someone who was going to listen to them, they got bombarded by campaign emails and beleived him. They actively camapigned for him.

They believed him when he had his press conference and said this was going to be the most transparent administration in history.

He is not living up to that promise.
He has spent nearly 1 million dollars to conceal his original BC.
His tactics are becoming disturbingly similar to Bush's

Even if irrefutable evidence is provided now, the damage has been done.
He has shown he is above the people, he does not like to answer to them.

This is an important subject because of the very "sociological context" you speak of.

Thank you for your question to the board which made me really think.

I hope this is discussed much more on ATS since, in many ways, it is the underground frontlines.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

This was the source, Although i got there in a roundabout way.

hxxp://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/orly-taitz-responds/

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
You mean like the non-birthers have done to defend the authenticity of Obama's "official" internet BC?

You're comparing a digital image that was photographed at an angle and floated onto the internet with that of an official document produced by the state of Hawaii?

You don't see the difference there?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You're comparing a digital image that was photographed at an angle and floated onto the internet with that of an official document produced by the state of Hawaii?

No I'm not seeing the difference because Hawaii did not put Obama's fake BC on the internet, so your point is moot.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by GingerR

Wow. You really haven't read the thread have you? The Kenyan BC is not the original, it's supposedly a copy that was requested in 64 which just happens to be the year Obama's parents were divorced.

That's a very well preserved "45-year-old" document, that someone requested to support and issue that basically started a year or so ago.

Birther time-travelers, perhaps?
H.G. Wells is rolling over in his grave.

For the record Ed Hale who first tried to sell this junk on eBay says he bought it for $1000 from a woman named "Shirley" (no last name) who did some work in Kenya back in the 60's. Nothing he stated had anything to do with any divorce or why she would even request the document.

Which doesn't really matter because this document is a fraud.

- Lee

[edit on 4-8-2009 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I usually frequent the UFO threads here. That digital image of the fake document would never have gotten past the first page of posts there.

I am a little surprised at the number of pages this went on for.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Another question. Does anyone here who happened to be arguing the case for the document feel at all duped? Deceived?

Would you spend as much time defending another image of another supposed document if one appeared tomorrow?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Another question. Does anyone here who happened to be arguing the case for the document feel at all duped? Deceived?

Would you spend as much time defending another image of another supposed document if one appeared tomorrow?

Good question.

I fear I already know the answer but I am willing to wait and see.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Why is Obama letting this issue continue to tear people apart?

Because it's been settled repeatedly by multiple sources. This whole thing is nothing more than a desperate pathetic attempt to de-legitimize the President of the United States by a group of people who aren't saying what their real motivations are for this attention whore diva behavior or why once one of their hoaxes fail, they immediately move on to the next "promising" one.

What these people don't realize with this idiocy is that they're hurting much more than their own credibility and they're doing more than just being a laughing stock. With these people pushing this stupidity so far, it hurts every grass roots movement because the mainstream can just equate legit causes with being the same as the Birther movement. Thanks to these idiots, the 9/11 truthers will now never see the light of day and any other legit complaint will never be heard from in any relevant forum because of this cluster#. So in reality this idiotic right-wing movement with racist undertones is really just serving the Obama Administration and the government by making it easy for the MSM and TPTB to shoot holes in any grass roots movement or conspiracy theories.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I fail to see how this thread has suddenly moved to the Psychology forumn. Please stop baiting.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join