It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Yeah, I found that post and put a link to it in my last one. Like I said in a U2U to someone who was kind enough to explain it to me in simple terms, I'm a complete novice when it comes to image editing. I do well just to resize an image so I am one of many who didn't know a jpeg couldn't have layers. I didn't even know that there could be layers in images, at least not ones that you could separate. That's how much of a novice I am.

So if nothing else, I've learned something new today.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

No worries... evidently the same is true of GLDNGUN

We all make embarrassing mistakes when we get "caught up" with belief, but that one has got to sting for GLDNGUN...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
whether Flyers Fan has had any further contact with their correspondent ?

Yes. Once.

Is Flyers Fan now in a position to identify that person

Nope. As I've maintained, they'll have to do that themselves.

do they have any comment on the thread and various theories put forward

If they want to make an official comment, they know how to do it.
At this point, to me it seems they agree with us ... probably forgery.

It wasn't given to me as a 'look ... genuine document!'
It was just a 'take a look .. Could be .. might not be ....' kinda thing.
Which was reflected in my opening posts.

I'm seeing what looks like the same image on other sites.
I'm thinking the picture was 'outsourced' to a few places.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinghomer

You know if the guy was white then this issue would have to settle on the evidence alone. Bringing in the race element here to many reasonable fact searching people, looks desperate and outside the facts. Challenging the constitution based on the fact that white guys in another time wrote it could also be construed as racist and certainly show a lack of understanding as to why the natural born citizen element is present in the document.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

lol it looked fake. The writting was over the creases and paper breaks, I was ok with being wrong. I did say it mde no sense that a scan made it blacker...therefore i reclaim being a monkeys uncle.
Now i am all for Kenya being fake, lets just be sure on that.....
Now it makes sense how that one was copied.
TO me I was confused thinking both looked odd, how one proved photodshop and the other didnt.
Thats kinda wicked behaviour from gldngun......did he get a slap for that?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by kinda kurious

lol it looked fake. The writting was over the creases and paper breaks, I was ok with being wrong. I did say it mde no sense that a scan made it blacker...therefore i reclaim being a monkeys uncle.
Now i am all for Kenya being fake, lets just be sure on that.....

Yep, pretty easy to tell:

Here are the top left from both docs...

And here are the top right of both... see the same TYPED in unique number?

Now it makes sense how that one was copied.
TO me I was confused thinking both looked odd, how one proved photodshop and the other didnt.

Thats kinda wicked behaviour from gldngun......did he get a slap for that?

Other than a complete removal of the voices of those supporting GLDNGUNs claim as proof? Not really.

I suppose these posts here serve as such.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I missed it, but did WND EVER publish pics of the 'other Kenyan BC's that look identical'?

Here's the statement and link to that page:

"...WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical. ..."

I'd say this is a suspicious statement considering the other Kenyan BC's they supposedly got hold of aren't posted on the site, at least I can't find them.

If they don't ever show them, they're probably lying, and have lost all credibility in that case. I'm not familiar with the site, but I've read some people's opinions on it, which seem to be on point judging from them with holding pertinent evidence.

I've asked for links to these 'other identical Kenyan BC's' before, but without result as far as I'm aware of.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why is Obama letting this issue continue to tear people apart? This obviously isnt going to get resolved until he forks them over. At this point, it is his duty, and it should be one of his main priorities at this moment to release these certs to get the people focused on other things and off of this. I HAVE to see this document, or I and many others will have to keep pokin and prodin into a "NOT SO IMPORTANT ISSUE". This shouldnt be as big of an issue as it is right now, but they refuse to give the people an ounce of respect, continuing on defying the peoples wishes. This is not representation, these people DO NOT represent me, they represent themselves and the hordes of dumbasses that follow them. Look at this thread, look at all of the hate that it is causing. Thats right, the hate that the BIRTH CERTIFERCATE is causing, not the people. The people have a right to know answers to the questions that effect every single person in this country whether they want to be a part of it or not.

-we all remember the movie "Pirates Of The Carribean". Remember when Capt Barbosa set sail and left Jack and his deckhand on the boat dock? Well the next scene one of the pirates asks Capt Barbosa(Along the Lines of) "You know, me and some of the other guys dont feel so good for leaving Jack behind, we was wondering if we can take a look at that map, just to put our hearts at ease" Its the same way how people are feeling about this BC, and the people need to see it. We just want to make sure we dont find a Big Ole hole in the middle. =)

link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
If they don't ever show them, they're probably lying, and have lost all credibility in that case.

Well, when dealing with World Net Daily there already is a credibility issue. Sometimes they do a great job, but more often than not it's questionable and you need backup sources to confirm WND.

link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

I'm beginning to think that WND is actually an anti-conservative outlet because of the amount of unsubstantiated claims that come from that direction.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Provenance, causality, and any potential motive by those who perpetrate such forgeries is as valid a line of inquiry as any ... perhaps less comfortable to discuss, but no less valid.

Discussion of the motivations, be they racial or not, within the posters who support or don't support the "Birther Movement" is, however, immaterial.

You don't think the underlying psychological trend that is the prevalent amongst the majority of Birthers is relevant to the discussion? Especially considering the implications and how far this whole thing has gone, I think it's rather ridiculous not to notice the demographics or the masters who are pulling the strings on this thing.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

Ultimately no becouse the case has to be found true or false based on facts. This should be clear to us all after having waded through years of all manner of ideas about Bush. Being related to Hitler, 911, ect ect. This birther thing is really light weight compared to all that true or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Why is Obama letting this issue continue to tear people apart?

He's the only one who can put an end to MOST of this. There would still be some hanger-oners if he produced the form out of the hawaiian vault, but most folks would move on.

Remember when there were screams that Bush43 had gone AWOL from National Guard duty during Vietnam? The left had a hissy fit. Bush didn't have to do anything, but he want and dug out old medical and dental records showing his visits to the military doctor and military dentist AT THE BASE during that time. That did away with most of the questions.

Did he have to do it? No.
Was it a good idea to do it? Yes.

Obama should do the same.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Already showed.

Second, it makes the GOP look like idiots. Obama is probably laughing it up.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why is Obama letting this issue continue to tear people apart? This obviously isnt going to get resolved until he forks them over. At this point, it is his duty, and it should be one of his main priorities at this moment to release these certs to get the people focused on other things and off of this.

You're kidding right? You think THIS is a priority? Something that is full of forgeries etc...

Definitely not a priority on the leader of the free worlds list.

I HAVE to see this document, or I and many others will have to keep pokin and prodin into a "NOT SO IMPORTANT ISSUE".

If by "pokin and prodin" you mean "submitting forgeries" then I'm afraid it does your cause no justice and is actually counterproductive to your goals.

This shouldnt be as big of an issue as it is right now, but they refuse to give the people an ounce of respect, continuing on defying the peoples wishes.

It's about majority... not peoples wishes.

This is not representation, these people DO NOT represent me, they represent themselves and the hordes of dumbasses that follow them.

Who are "these people"? And those "hordes" make a majority.

Look at this thread, look at all of the hate that it is causing. Thats right, the hate that the BIRTH CERTIFERCATE is causing, not the people.

Wait a minute... are you claiming that the Birthers are not causing hate?

The people have a right to know answers to the questions that effect every single person in this country whether they want to be a part of it or not.

Once again, BHO provided everything he was obligated to. No amount of coercion by forgers is going to persuade him to acknowledge this.

Not even ANN COULTER OR RUSH LIMBAUGH believe the Birthers!

For all these and many reasons... it's not even on his radar.

And as we mentioned before... he probably enjoys this because the more the Birthers "Poke and Prod" the more the rest of the conservative issues become marginalized.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not to nitpick ... but wasn't the Bush national guard thing an issue during the 99 campaign?

That is something that was vetted while he was running for president and not something that he cleared up after he became president?

My recollection of his 8 years of presidency is that he and his administration never disclosed ANYTHING.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All the Australian BC of mine and mt children have a signature over the raised stamp of the Deputy Registra of the day, and the raised stamp/seal has 2 circles one within the other.

Although the BC from depicted here is from South Australia and mine from the Northern Territory, the raised stamps are federal unless changes were made down the track sometime .

I think the Aussie bc may have been tampered with before it went on line in the first place.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Can anyone offer any insight into why they think all of these fake birth certificates are coming out? I mean in a sociological context.

Why is this happening?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Why is Obama letting this issue continue to tear people apart? This obviously isnt going to get resolved until he forks them over. At this point, it is his duty, and it should be one of his main priorities at this moment to release these certs to get the people focused on other things and off of this.

You're kidding right? You think THIS is a priority? Something that is full of forgeries etc...

Definitely not a priority on the leader of the free worlds list.

I HAVE to see this document, or I and many others will have to keep pokin and prodin into a "NOT SO IMPORTANT ISSUE".

If my "pokin and prodin" you mean "submitting forgeries" then I'm afraid it does your cause no justice and is actually counterproductive to your goals.

This shouldnt be as big of an issue as it is right now, but they refuse to give the people an ounce of respect, continuing on defying the peoples wishes.

It's about majority... not peoples wishes.

This is not representation, these people DO NOT represent me, they represent themselves and the hordes of dumbasses that follow them.

Who are "these people"? And those "hordes" make a majority.

Look at this thread, look at all of the hate that it is causing. Thats right, the hate that the BIRTH CERTIFERCATE is causing, not the people.

Wait a minute... are you claiming that the Birthers are not causing hate?

The people have a right to know answers to the questions that effect every single person in this country whether they want to be a part of it or not.

Once again, BHO provided everything he was obligated to. No amount of coercion by forgers is going to persuade him to acknowledge this.

Not even ANN COULTER OR RUSH LIMBAUGH believe the Birthers!

For all these and many reasons... it's not even on his radar.

And as we mentioned before... he probably enjoys this because the more the Birthers "Poke and Prod" the more the rest of the conservative issues become marginalized.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

You dont think the people of the country are getting torn apart by this? Id say it very much is a big issue.

I saw a Certifercatet of Live Birth, not a BC.
The MAJORITY WANTS to see his BC.

"Wait a minute... are you claiming that the Birthers are not causing hate?"

Did I say they werent? Try reading what I said, it says THE BC ISSUE is causing problems. I said nothing of "Birthers" or "Anti-Birthers".

And also, if you believe he is not bothered by this, than you couldnt be more wrong. He has been spending MILLIONS to conceal any and all documents. This issue has been around since day one, and no group or organization got me into asking if he was legal to be president,Ive always wondered that. The left is just so afraid for something to happen to their master that they are willing to cast out their own neighbors for the sake of Obamas name. Any little attack on him and the Left starts throwing words out like "racists, crazies, fringers,etc". Its pathetic to watch. And before you try to go off on a rant about republicans again, just try to remember that I am not a republican, and not everyone who asks questions about him are neither.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Look at this thread, look at all of the hate that it is causing.

I don't feel hatred at all. This thread doesn't have the ability to "cause" anything. It's letters on a screen. It's the people (some of them) who are hating.

Thats right, the hate that the BIRTH CERTIFERCATE is causing, not the people.

How can you claim that an inanimate piece of paper causes hatred?
Papers don't hate. Pictures of documents don't hate. PEOPLE do.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join