It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Can anyone offer any insight into why they think all of these fake birth certificates are coming out?

Since this is a conspiracy site, perhaps Obama himself gave the go ahead to flood the internet with fake BC's in an attempt to distract from his 'official' fake BC. This would be a good way to deflect because people were getting close to the truth. With all these fake BC's, his must be real right?

[edit on 8/4/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bratac

Originally posted by Common Good
Look at this thread, look at all of the hate that it is causing.

I don't feel hatred at all. This thread doesn't have the ability to "cause" anything. It's letters on a screen. It's the people (some of them) who are hating.

Thats right, the hate that the BIRTH CERTIFERCATE is causing, not the people.

How can you claim that an inanimate piece of paper causes hatred?
Papers don't hate. Pictures of documents don't hate. PEOPLE do.

Yea, no hatred at all, we all love each other.
sorry..I forgot toput the word "ISSUE" in there.
BIRTH CERTIFERCATE ISSUE>dont be so Naive.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Can anyone offer any insight into why they think all of these fake birth certificates are coming out?

Since this is a conspiracy site, perhaps Obama himself gave the go ahead to flood the internet with fake BC's in an attempt to distract from his 'official' fake BC. This would be a good way to deflect because people were getting close to the truth. With all these fake BC's, his must be real right?

People are getting closer to the truth? What truth?

The only thing I'm learning here is that many people will instantly put their faith in anything that will support their agenda. And even continue to defend it after it's been proven false.

A digital image floating around on the internet was many times deemed to be "real" by way of "expert" analysis here in this thread.

I'm learning a lot about people, nothing more.

What is it you've learned?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Did you not read what I wrote?
The truth that Obama's so called certification of live birth from Hawaii is BS. There are questions about authenticity regarding that form. Do you think it's real just because Obama tells you so. I mean since when is Africa a race?

What is it you've learned?

That there are a lot of hateful, silly liberals who blindly follow the Messiah known as Obama.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ooopppsss WhatTheory, perhaps you misread. Electro was looking for insight. Not more birther blathering.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Did you not read what I wrote?
The truth that Obama's so called certification of live birth from Hawaii is BS.

That was proven to be true? Can I see this proof?

If that was proven to be true, then you are on to something.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The only thing I'm learning here is that many people will instantly put their faith in anything that will support their agenda. And even continue to defend it after it's been proven false.

I haven't seen many people in this thread declaring the Kenyan BC is real no matter what. What I have seen is people wondering if it is real and trying to find something that either proves it or disproves it. The majority of posters in this thread have at least attempted to remain objective about it because we simply don't know one way or the other.

All the posting in the world isn't going to prove or disprove it here. The only thing that will definitively prove whether it's authentic or not is if the motion filed is approved by the court and the document itself is checked by someone who is qualified to authenticate it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Ooopppsss WhatTheory, perhaps you misread. Electro was looking for insight. Not more birther blathering.

Yeah, that's right. I am really curious to know if anyone has learned anything, if so what that might be.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I haven't seen many people in this thread declaring the Kenyan BC is real no matter what.

Are you referring to this thread? Maybe I am thinking of another thread. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That was proven to be true? Can I see this proof?

If that was proven to be true, then you are on to something.

Where is the proof it is real? There are many problems and inconsistencies with his 'offical' BC. This has been discussed numerous times on numerous threads, so find one if you want to know more about it. I don't want to beat a dead horse again in this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I learned that "jumping on the agenda bandwagon" can cause serious damage to your position.

The Birthers will never be able to come back from this. Orly Taitz is done for.

They need a new leader if they are to continue... Which I highly doubt they will...

Lou Dobbs will be lucky to keep his job...

And GLDNDUN has been shown to be a liar at worst, a mistaken parrot at best.

And those who blindly believed GLDNGUN without doing their OWN research and yet voiced support have also been exposed as amplifiers and not sources of credible data.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

You're saying that you don't believe a lot of people in this thread instantly put their faith in the fake document?

Maybe you're right, maybe a lot of people didn't do that here.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Electro was looking for insight.

Then why are you flapping your gums?

Nothing but drivel seems to flow out of it.

Oh, and as usual, you provide no thoughts of your own except to criticize and ridicule the poster. Your M.O. is getting old, very old.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I mean objectively. Lets forget about whether we still think it's real or not, or whether the President is actually an American citizen or not.

Did anyone learn anything? I'm just really curious to know what those things might be.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Orly Taitz Responds: Kenya Birth Certificate

The following was found on Orly Taitz website which is still being identified as a potential trouble website by my browsers Debunking Obama’s thugs in the media Recently Obama’s thugs in main stream media came up with this Bomford report in order to stop my efforts in exposing and prosecuting Obama. Though typically I don’t have time to waste on each and every dumb obot, since it got to National TV and my children”s friends called my children, I’ll spend a few minutes to debunk the obots:

1. Kenya became an independant country in 1963, not 1964. The seal of Kenya was correct.

2. More then one person had certified copies of this document.

3. the document was not issued at birth, but rather was a certified copy obatained in1964, when Kenya became independent

4. The documents from that time would not show Zanzibar, but rather Kenya

5. Bomford report was created to try to discredit my efforts

6.lastly, I am not supposed to waste my time and money on this issue, Obama us the one who is supposed to provide evidence of legitimacy

7. Kenyan BC provides more info than the piece of garbage Obama posted on the n et, which doesn’t have the name of the hospital, name of the doctor or signatures.

8. Chioumi Fukino and Obama and all their Nazi Brown Shirts in the main stream media need to give it a rest and provide an original hospital BC and the corresponding big thick hospital Birthing file from the Kapiolani hospital. If they don’t have such a file, all of them need to resign immediately or they will be prosecuted for massive fraud and treason to this Nation. (in case you didn’t know, treason carries punishment of life in prison or death penalty).

Apparently from Orly's website.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am really curious to know if anyone has learned anything, if so what that might be.

Sorry, had to stoke an old friend.

I for one have learned that birthers are insipid and close minded.
They will stop AT NOTHING to disrupt the natural flow of politics in the US (whereby each team trades off chances to bat) and work in a non-partisan fashion for the betterment of the nation as a whole.
I have learned they are relentless and in denial of their own bigotry.
I have learned to be viligent.
I have learned that the TRUTH can muster great scrutiny.
I have learned to be patient, change takes time.
I have learned you can't please everyone.
I have learned that many mask their racism under the guise of patriotism.
I have learned that some wear their bigotry on their sleeve. (in the form of Anti-Obama Avatars and Screen names)

Is that more like what you were looking for?

Regards...KK

[edit on 4-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Is this suppose to support or discredit Orly Taitz and her efforts? (No, really, I'm not being sarcastic I'm just a little confused.)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow. Insults, brown shirts, and even admits that for some reason Kenya waits 3-4 years before making BCs. No explanation why. Maybe because of all the babies that die? Why make a BC for some one who will be dead in a few months?

Or she's just full of you know what.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Is that more like what you were looking for?

Regards...KK
[edit on 4-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

Yeah, if that's what you've learned. Thanks for the reply.

I also learned some of those things.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Yep, that's what I'm saying. There have been a few, but the majority have not. I've read every single post in this thread, took awhile but I managed it. After excluding all of the posts from people who want to do nothing but toss accusations around, most of the posts have been trying to determine if it's real or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join