It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

WND.com: WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

Where are the pictures for these other birth certificates from Kenya that appear to be identical? I can't find them at the site.

Why hold back on those? Are we to just trust their word like we're supposed to trust the word of Hawaii state officials?

I'd like to see those pictures to compare them myself...

Great work on this post by GLDNGN THAT may very well be the nail in the coffin, for the Kenyan BC.

If it is forged, of course, the most likely suspects would be....

and here we go again....

Divide and Conquer at it's finest, and we can all read who's been duped, on either side of this issue.

Agreed. Let's see the WND BCs. And if this is indeed a fake, our efforts should be turned into determining who the forger is. Probably some 13 year old who was given a computer when he popped out of his momma's womb. LOL Whoever it was did a good job and would probably still be undetected if he/she hadn't used an online doc as the template.

Replaced 'code' tags with 'quote' tags in quoted portion - stretching page

[edit on 3/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Indianapolis

Can't be what? A coincidence or can't be real? I'm not following you.

I have a very common last name in latin american countries and even more so in Spain itself. Does that mean that there can't be someone else working at the same job as me with the same last name and different first and middle initials in another country? That doesn't prove or disprove anything.

What really needs to be found is a certified copy of a Kenyan certificate from 1960-1964. Until one is found nobody can really say either way.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Now that IS Disturbing!!!

Very strange, same paper, same names - sans certain initials - same book & page number.

Oh boy, this might just be a stake in the heart of Keyes & Taitz!

No, no stake. Taitz did not submit the document as real. She said it needs to be looked into as possibly authentic. Even if this is thrown out, her case will go on. We still need to see BO's Hawaiian BC. After all, he's got nothing to hide. Right?

Do you know anything about Taitz she is a charlatan. No one takes her seriously in fact there is a motion to have her disbarred from practicing law in California. As i explained earlier the document is a fake and i think there is a good likely hood she made it. Considering some of the other tactics shes employed in the past i wouldn't put it past her time to label this thread a hoax and move on.

Just in case you want to see the complaint to the state bar ill post a link. By the way one of her partners was already disbarred for similar tactics.

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com... 9/04/19/orly-taitz-complaint-to-the-state-bar-of-california/

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
reply to post by Indianapolis

Can't be what? A coincidence or can't be real? I'm not following you.

I have a very common last name in latin american countries and even more so in Spain itself. Does that mean that there can't be someone else working at the same job as me with the same last name and different first and middle initials in another country? That doesn't prove or disprove anything.

What really needs to be found is a certified copy of a Kenyan certificate from 1960-1964. Until one is found nobody can really say either way.

One coincidence is one thing, but multiple ones? It does beg the question though, of why if someone went to such great lengths to create a masterful fake, why wouldn't they change obvious things like last names and page numbers?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have looked at both and a cursory glance shows different fold marks to the paper. The Kenya folds do have holes worn at a few folds.

The form may indeed be quite similar. May they be based on the original UK colony certificates in use prior to their independence? I mean, not to start a war with the Aussies but final Independence was March 3rd, 1986 (although a strong case for 1931 can be made)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's being hypothesized by the freepers that the bumford BC may be a plant to discredit the kenyan BC copy.

Although they would have had to change the date. I looked at the page info and it was last modified in 2007.

I just don't know anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If it's determined to be a hoax then there is criminal intent involved and the parties that hoaxed, if caught, should be brought up on charges. It's very serious.

If it's not a hoax ... then this country is in for a hell of a ride!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
I have looked at both and a cursory glance shows different fold marks to the paper. The Kenya folds do have holes worn at a few folds.

The form may indeed be quite similar. May they be based on the original UK colony certificates in use prior to their independence? I mean, not to start a war with the Aussies but final Independence was March 3rd, 1986 (although a strong case for 1931 can be made)

Yes, it's quite possible that "dominions" of Great Britain used identical or similar forms. It's the use of identical names and numbers on each document that stretches the issue beyond believability, at least for me. Sure, I would still like to see other Kenyan and Aussie BCs from 1964 for comparison's sake.

It'a also too bad that Obamabots have been busy trying to create all sorts of fakes of the original document posted by Taitz. I think they truly feared this was a legit document; otherwise, why create all kinds of false trails? Why not focus on disproving the single document if you're 100% sure it can't be real?

Oh, wait. We're talking about DUmmies. Never mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm undecided on this issue and am looking at the arguments of both sides to make up my mind but I had to post.

It is a sad day for ATS when a thread (and it's spinoffs) exist that are so full of rhetoric and vitriol.

Not because of the subject matter, but because of the tone of the responses. Why can't this issue be discussed by adults like adults?

I'd say at least 60% of the posts in this thread, or higher, contain some kind of name calling, accusation or taunt. WHY?

All of you make yourselves, this website, and your causes look childish and pathetic by resorting to such lame excuses for debate.

That will do for me, I think I have to go and throw up.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If it's determined to be a hoax then there is criminal intent involved and the parties that hoaxed, if caught, should be brought up on charges. It's very serious.

If it's not a hoax ... then this country is in for a hell of a ride!

IF it is a hoax, are you surprised? Did your source vouch at all for its authenticity?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok now I'm starting to question the lawyer and her motives. Here she is on MSNBC today

What the hell is she doing in Tel Aviv? Why is she trying to fight the birther battle from over in Tel Aviv? Are there some Israeli interests at play here? Is she getting info from Israeli sources? Why does she release a document like this then run to Israel?

My stance is not changing I still feel Obama is hiding something for the simple fact he is spending a lot of money to NOT show he was born here but I am questioning this lawyers motives. She shouldnt be in Tel Aviv she should be in California planning out what is next in the case.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Here is a copy of the Kenya BC:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
(BTW I had no problems getting on the above site)
Here is the ORIGINAL Kenya BC:
thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

Just in case anyone is asking..again...

Hrmm... your ORIGINAL says it was made with Picasa. So it's not the ORIGINAL photograph. The Exif data would not have said PICASA.

Plus, I find it odd that the entire background image has been removed.

To me if any is the original, I'm guessing it's the one on Orlys site.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

AW! Its too bad you chose me as your respected foe today.

I agree with every word in your post.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Oh dude is there any way to date that? You possibly may have blown this wide a** open.

That is way too similar, what are the chances they would be that close on different continents?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Tell me the 100 percent attack on the "birthers" by the media doesn't carry with it some weight. Where's the balance? It's literally almost all of the media and its a vicious attack why? Almost akin to what has happened to the 9/11 truth movement (an attack people looking for facts, information that includes the mocking of even first responders and immediate family members).

1. The newest by ... Glen Beck:

www.wnd.com...

"I have to tell you, the – I mean, first of all, the birth er thing, what are you going to do. Even if it was true, what, are you going to take him out of office?" he said today on his radio show. "You can't do that." - Glenn Beck

2. Coordinated attack to Silence Birth ers

www.freerepublic.com...

3. Media Matters Running Ads Attacking Lou Dobbs’ Birther Obsession — On CNN!

theplumline.whorunsgov.com...

4. No Matter How Dumb, The People Who Are Questioning Whether Obama Was Born In The U.S. Could Eventually Cause Real Problems. By Bill Maher

weallbe.blogspot.com...

"It's sentient beings versus the lizard people"

Listen people, don't get me wrong but this is our constitution they are basically mocking. Why is this?

Todays media is nothing more then Government/ corporate sponsored tabloid news.

Are you kidding me? Something seems to be amiss. This is a attack on a way of thinking, a way of questioning.

Attacking information requests is dangerous. Esp when our constitution is in the middle of the attack.

Why can't everyone see this.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Yes, it's quite possible that "dominions" of Great Britain used identical or similar forms. It's the use of identical names and numbers on each document that stretches the issue beyond believability, at least for me. Sure, I would still like to see other Kenyan and Aussie BCs from 1964 for comparison's sake.

It'a also too bad that Obamabots have been busy trying to create all sorts of fakes of the original document posted by Taitz. I think they truly feared this was a legit document; otherwise, why create all kinds of false trails? Why not focus on disproving the single document if you're 100% sure it can't be real?

Oh, wait. We're talking about DUmmies. Never mind.

I failed to consider the British colonial angle in my haste.

We have plenty of friends in Oz maybe someone could shed light on this?

There must be someone with a period copy of there BC?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've read through to page 40 or so. Went to bed last night.

Today, saw hoax/not hoax. . . game continues.

Please forgive if this has been done.

Went to the Kenya white pages and did a search for last name Lavender.

Common enough name.

Otega, Lavender A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amollo, Lavender Christine Akinyi

Didn't search that extensively. But thought I'd bring this up just in case there is still an issue.

-I'll go back to my reading now-

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Oh dude is there any way to date that? You possibly may have blown this wide a** open.

That is way too similar, what are the chances they would be that close on different continents?

One or the other has to be a fake in my mind because of the identical names and numbers. The research goes on. Again, I would love to see other BCs from Kenya and Aussieland from 1964. I have seen a couple other Aussie BC posted and they look nothing like the one in question or the Kenyan...so...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

suggest you go read my previous post this will explain why the main stream media is attacking her shes a crack pot and apparently wont be practicing law much longer read the complaint i posted attorneys cant and shouldn't act like that.I will say I'm going to have to show my law professor some of this I'm sure hell get a laugh.Honestly the certificate is a fake and she knows it.The only question is did she fake it this wont be answered because even a bad attorney knows she can be sued.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Everybody does. You listed them. Some of the most vocal voices on the anti-Obama train see this...

The difference is that the "this" they see is in contrast to the one you see.

This is getting no traction from the serious conservative groups because it's completely unfounded and ridiculous.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join