It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder why this is still in political conspiracies and not HOAX.

The BC from the "Dr." Mail Order Bride/Dentist/Real Estate Agent/Loony Tunes Lawyer has been found out as a complete fake and only those that will believe anything but the truth are still fooled by it.

Maybe someone should start looking at Tiatz's citizenship papers and see if she hasn't forged any of them as well. After all she concocted this bull dunk, would go to make one suspect of other documents she may have forged as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, this issue sure looks like it has been solved.

I'm going to lurk around for a bit, and watch Fox News. I understand that they are "fair and balanced" so I can get my news fresh and unbiased. Ooh, look, Hannity is on. . .

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Orly made this forged document. Its bullcrap. The flaws are so blatant.

In was dated Feb 14, 1964 and had the designation Republic of Kenya. The ROK DIDN'T EXIST! That's like having a document marked 1508, United States of America. Morons.

Mombasa Was part of ZANZIBAR until 1963.

So yeah, bullcrap.

Also, found this, proof Obama is an alien.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by GingerR]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

That has already been taken care of. That is not why it is a fake. Read better next time

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"This is getting no traction from the serious conservative groups because it's completely unfounded and ridiculous. "

Unfounded? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a birth er, but I can see what people are questioning stuff here.

1. Obama signs Executive order to block his birth details on first day in office

freedomedium.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

2. How much has Obama spent blocking records?

www.wnd.com...

www.winkydog.net...

"Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds with 11 law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records." (IS THIS EVEN LEGAL?)

To call this unfounded is crazy.

The media attack (both the right and left media) is a smoking gun in and of itself.

I just wish our Government was more transparent. There are our elected servants, nothing more. They've forgotten this, and the media guard dogs need to be neutered.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Well, I have been looking at the raised seals. The AU seal is most definitely AU. And the Kenya while hard to make out does appear different. Faking an paper emboss is still not easy via photoshop. As for the 495...it is my guess that it is the form number used by the printer.

The lack of the printer's name at the bottom of the Kenya form is suspect. But may not be completely unusual. Creating the layout of the form would not be too hard (as to create a new BC for the Kenya) But matching the font used for the text from software would be and then we would be back to the toner problems again that I mentioned earlier.

More studying and comparing.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I wonder why this is still in political conspiracies and not HOAX.

The BC from the "Dr." Mail Order Bride/Dentist/Real Estate Agent/Loony Tunes Lawyer has been found out as a complete fake and only those that will believe anything but the truth are still fooled by it.

Maybe someone should start looking at Tiatz's citizenship papers and see if she hasn't forged any of them as well. After all she concocted this bull dunk, would go to make one suspect of other documents she may have forged as well.

Why not let the paper be authenticated first. This website didn't just solve or prove anything to be a Hoax. Technically speaking, the Australian Document could have just been uploaded and also be a forgery as well. Any one have info on when that was uploaded/ created? Usually comes up in Image properties, but I couldn't find that on the Australian Document.

IS there any way for anyone to find out when the Australian Document was uploaded?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am so confused now...lol Not because of the names as the Bomford one is from 1959 so it's not completely out of reason that the registrars could have been moved to Kenya...or that they were standard names on the forms But it's the same numers 44B 5733 and the 5733 that are very odd. But I have to say that the Bomford certificate doesn't look real...or is it just me?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

While I can't say when it was uploaded, it is part of a family genealogy page

www.bomford.net...

That is a lot of work to post on the net just to try and discredit one document

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
even bill o'reilly is on board with insisting the eligibility issue is misguided. the more insistent people get, the more i wonder what they are so afraid of. there is something being hidden. whether it is place of birth or parent or something, a lot of influential people are going to a great deal of effort to suppress information that is normally revealed about a public official. trashing orly taitz is also not convincing. it's childish. all that matters is whether there is a fraud being perpetuated.

I hope this has gone far enough that they will be forced to authenticate it or prove this latest certificate a fraud as well as the hawaiian COLB.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
IS there any way for anyone to find out when the Australian Document was uploaded?

The page data says that it was last modified in 2007, but there's no telling how hard that would be to fake.

Edited to add: my bad. I meant to say the picture of BC was last modified in 2007.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by netwarrior]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

A quick WHO IS check reveals the site was created in 2005.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7f45b9acef3.jpg[/atsimg]

Seems legit.

edit to remove address. Credit to Inianapolis. Like minds.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
....removed WHOIS info

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Indianapolis]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

TH BIRTHERS LEADER REVEALED, A TRUE AMERICAN

Web Link

What more can be said!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Seems legit.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

IF the Aussie doc is a fake, it doesn't mean that the entire site was a set-up or fake. That would be too obvious. All one would have to do is replace the original Aussie BC with the fake one. Could be uploaded via FTP if someone knew how to access the server. All of the birth info from the original BC could have been used for the fake (to make it look as legit as possible) EXCEPT for the same names and numbers as Kenyan BC to cast doubt on the Kenyan BC.

I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying if that Aussie BC is a fraud, I'm sure the rest of that site is completely legit.

It's a question of which came first - the chicken or the egg. Right now, my money is that the Aussie doc is real and the Kenyan doc is the fake; however, I'm still waiting to see other Kenyan and Aussie BC docs to compare to. I've seen several Aussie BCs posted on other sites and they look NOTHING like this Aussie one, so it's still a bit of a mystery.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisario

You call that an interview?

When she brought up the SSN's that stupid broad kept saying she was repeating herself.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I'm curious why I can't backtrack to the "images" section in the url. It says the server won't let me. But I can go back past images. This is my only concern. I searched for David Jeffrey Bomford on that site and he is on there born on that date. I almost 100% it's the real deal but I just can't path my way through that website to get to that image. Can you get there???

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by squidboy

While I can't say when it was uploaded, it is part of a family genealogy page

www.bomford.net...

That is a lot of work to post on the net just to try and discredit one document

Ok, I was just was wondering when . I couldn't find the upload date. Honestly though, if the Kenyan Document was faked (and I think it may have been), why include such obvious errors?

So odd to go out on a forgery just to forget to "dot the i's and cross the t's"

It is an interesting find. How was this found is my question? I searched Birth Certificates for hours yesterday trying to find any originals from Kenya, so forth just to compare.

How was a similar document found that has linking traits so quickly?

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I'm curious why I can't backtrack to the "images" section in the url. It says the server won't let me. But I can go back past images. This is my only concern. I searched for David Jeffrey Bomford on that site and he is on there born on that date. I almost 100% it's the real deal but I just can't path my way through that website to get to that image. Can you get there???

find his name on the page.

The b next to his name is a link.

Again, which makes me question. IF this was the source of the forgery how the hell was it found in less then 24 hours so quickly. I mean that's like a lucky find. A needle in a hay stalk really.

Honestly everyone else try and find a Birth Certificate online. Go google it right now Try and find anything (circa the one in question). And for someone just to find this one, so quickly. The one that was used to possibly forge the Kenyan Document is almost impossible.

Any ideas???

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And to think, all Obama has to do to end the debate is release his long form birth certificate.

Gee, I wonder why he won't?

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join