It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 11 The Whole World Knows Even The French Get It ( 1) (9/11 TRUTH SERIES)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
I think it's a crying shame that most Americans will never accept the truth about 9-11.
I believe that the MSM knows the truth but will never say it.

The implications of what our own government did to it's own citizens are so monumental and horrifying in scale that Joe Public cannot bring himself to admit what deep down he knows is the truth.

It would quite simply shake the country to it's very foundations, and they'd rather whistle past the graveyard than go through the unthinkable results the truth would bring about.

soo true and it sucks because 9/11 was a big deal, and if people would just look at the logical evidence of the truth of 9/11 there should be millions of people in the street demanding the truth and justice. i just don't know if it will ever happen. people are slowwwly waking up but only to what effects them. so #.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It really does say it all when the French start ridiculing something

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Classic video!

Over here is New Zealand many people know that it was an inside job but just as many think it was all Osama. I'm guessing the reason for that is most people only watch the network news and read mainstream newspapers.

We really need a prominent alternative news source. All of our main newspapers bar one are owned by foreign interests.

Most people will only investigate if it directly affects them. Little do they know that it is........... big time.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What evidence is there to support this conspiracy theory? None!

Yes people all over the world believe in crazy stuff, so why not some of the French as well?!

You cannot associate individual or group of people's views with a whole country, it's silly! So a frenchman or group of frenchman do not stand for their whole country,

It's convenient when those individuals agree with you and so you praise their country, and when they disagree you call them all names. Instead be more rational and accept these people do not represent the whole country.

If you take a more logical approach, you may be taken more seriously by more people. But the silliness factor that the 9/11 truthers often carry around with them accussing others of just believing the govt story like sheep etc etc turns it into a religion much like a lot of ufology has become.

It's not surprising a great number of people don't take it seriously. If you can't argue your case properly and provide meaningful evidence, then it's obvious people will assume the govt. story makes more sense.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe

In one of the above posts Angus123 mentioned that many Americans will never believe that 911 was an inside job. Well, soon they will not only have to believe it, they will have to swalllow it. Sadly the repercussions of not dealing with it will soon descend upon them.

Like What? Will .02% of the population begin to become active Truthers ? As opposed to the current.01%.

Perhaps in 2020 you will hae a whole percent of active believers, even then it would resemble a defiant hampster video from Joe cartoon.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Your joking right? Would you like me to post the CNN transcript where 84% believe it was an inside job or that the government was in on it? Just say yes and I will. Please say yes.

The funny part is that the video of it has been removed from everywhere "mysteriously", but the transcript is still there which shows debunkers in the vast minority.

You'll believe the MSM for everything else except now when it shows you in the minority, you can't accept it.

I'll bet if the MSM did a story saying you were homosexual, everyone you know would believe it, including you.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777

Your joking right? Would you like me to post the CNN transcript where 84% believe it was an inside job or that the government was in on it? Just say yes and I will. Please say yes.

Dude! Get real. Seriously... How many people actually SHOW_UP to truther things anymore? 3-5? How much money have the organizers of Ground Zero '09 managed to raise? $660 Bucks! NYCCAN failed miserably, Loosechange final cut was a Megaflop, Check the web rating for 9/11 sites... practically NON-EXISTENT, BARNEY.com gets THREE times the web hits.

More people showed up to the "Anonymous" scientology protest in Adelaide than all of the US 9/11 protests COMBINED this last year.

Actions speak a WHOLE LOT LOUDER than random polls. But cling to that if you wish...just let me know before all 5,000 of you storm my neighborhood.
On second thought, I think I have it covered.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Polls can be worded in a way that makes the public provide an otherwise different answer to the one you interpreted. For example, if a poll asks "do you think it's possible that 9/11 was an inside job?". This doesn't say "WAS IT DEF INSIDE JOB?". Big difference... as someone may say it's possible, but unlikely, and so the poll taker ticks "yes" box.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What do people being able to take off and fly to other states for functions have anything to do with peoples position on issues wieghed by random polls on a top MSM outlet. The whole point is what the average American believes went down that day, and thats what that poll means. The point of that poll was if the average American believes their government is lying to them, that is what their poll stands for.

So yes it means a heck of a lot, it shows that 84% of the nation actually has common sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Thats why it is considered a poll. Your reasoning behind your explanation was whack at best. People are not stupid and they knew exactly what the poll meant.

And btw, the actual question CNN asked was "Do you agree there is a government cover-up of 9/11?" Nowhere was it asked if anybody thought it was "possible" as you put it.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey,

i really like this star& flags this is really great, and this is in your face how stupid the American pubic is.
I just can wait to see what these low life B###### are going to do to us next, somehow this has to be stopped it;s gone to far now.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

i'm trying to purchase the book that he's holding in the video in the OP...

is it the same one mentioned in this post?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What do people being able to take off and fly to other states for functions have anything to do with peoples position on issues wieghed by random polls on a top MSM outlet.

Oh, sorry I would hate for it to be any trouble for all those hardcore believers in 9/11 truth and all.

The whole point is what the average American believes went down that day, and thats what that poll means. The point of that poll was if the average American believes their government is lying to them, that is what their poll stands for.

And my point is people clicking a radio button versus actually doing something (in the real world) are two COMPLETELY different things.

Active truthers = .01% of the American Population. Bring IT! Try to put ME in an electric chair or whatever. We'll see how well that goes.

So yes it means a heck of a lot, it shows that 84% of the nation actually has common sense.

I thought it was the French who had common sense. Due to some dude on YouTube.

Face it -- Truthers are not taken seriously in the real world or 95% of the Intrawebs. ATS and Prison Planet are about the only thriving boards left.

In the past, truther posts and topics were accepted on many boards I frequented. Now? They are either ridiculed off the forum, or tossed into the spam/junk bin.

It is old news and played its course. It peaked in 2006 and now, quite frankly, people are getting tired of truther insults, and their perception that they ALONE have discovered some vast cover-up. It is where delusional narccisim and poor research collide.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

What do people being able to take off and fly to other states for functions have anything to do with peoples position on issues wieghed by random polls on a top MSM outlet.

Oh, sorry I would hate for it to be any trouble for all those hardcore believers in 9/11 truth and all.

The whole point is what the average American believes went down that day, and thats what that poll means. The point of that poll was if the average American believes their government is lying to them, that is what their poll stands for.

And my point is people clicking a radio button versus actually doing something (in the real world) are two COMPLETELY different things.

Active truthers = .01% of the American Population. Bring IT! Try to put ME in an electric chair or whatever. We'll see how well that goes.

I thought it was the French who had common sense. Due to some dude on YouTube.

Face it -- Truthers are not taken seriously in the real world or 95% of the Intrawebs. ATS and Prison Planet are about the only thriving boards left.

In the past, truther posts and topics were accepted on many boards I frequented. Now? They are either ridiculed off the forum, or tossed into the spam/junk bin.

It is old news and played its course. It peaked in 2006 and now, quite frankly, people are getting tired of truther insults, and their perception that they ALONE have discovered some vast cover-up. It is where delusional narccisim and poor research collide.

I don't see you going to these events to debunk them. Does that mean you don't truly believe what YOU preach?

Your point about people clicking a radio button and doing something makes you look foolish to my point. The point is what people believe happened. Them clicking that radio point PROVED what they believe happened. So YOU BRING IT! Because that was the dumbest refute to that I have seen, since it made absolutely no sense to the point about what Americans BELIEVE.

Aside from the French, it is most of the world aside from a portion of Americans who do not believe the OS.

If truthers are not taken serious in the real world, then why has the MSM been so frie\ghtened to give any truther any airtime. BTW your stance that the MSM does not take them seriously which is why they do not is whack. In any controversial subject in history which is what the 9/11 event was to the 10th power, MSM has taken people from both sides of the event. To conclude your reasoning is being completely naive and totally ignorant, as most sheeple are.

Your point of truthers ridiculed off of boards, just go to any 9/11 youtube video, and see who the ones mostly ridiculed are. Your spreading false claims and attempting to ridicule does little for argument, which is completely void of common sense.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Stay classy ATS...
"even the French"

French here.
We sure as a whole had doubts since the beginning, it was so obvious the next year with all the crap your MSM brought you (we don't have exactly the same news conglomerate and the middle east conflicts are portrayed from different perspectives).

Even if not in the same leaning, I thank our moderate right-wing president at the time for having the cojones to say no to Bush when the Iraq war was mounting.
After that we sure have had seen a lot of abuse coming from you Americans since that day. The words "cowards" was thrown at us frenchies more than once by a lot of internet tough guys. You have easily forgotten how we helped you during your Revolution. Pretty sad if you ask me. (tip: your liberty statue in NY was made by a french sculptor).

Back to the topic.
The guy in the video is a very renowned french humorist. I never liked him a lot, for the jokes were more than often gross. But he earned my respect by telling 911 truth live on TV. Of course he has been immediately ostracized by the press the day after (our MSM press is corrupt too, and never touch the 911 subject). The TV channel officially apologized for the guy just posting his opinion!
Since then we don't see him much on MSM. I suppose it's the reason why he made his internet videos.

TheTilde

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I don't see you going to these events to debunk them. Does that mean you don't truly believe what YOU preach?

I have never even seen a truther. It is rare, kinda like an albino trout.

Your point about people clicking a radio button and doing something makes you look foolish to my point. The point is what people believe happened. Them clicking that radio point PROVED what they believe happened. So YOU BRING IT! Because that was the dumbest refute to that I have seen, since it made absolutely no sense to the point about what Americans BELIEVE.

Like I said, believe it if you wish.. I would just hate to see you and about 3 other people standing in a field with torches and pitchforks about to begin some revolution. Actually...no I wouldn't heh. Go for it man! You know tha Truth!

Aside from the French, it is most of the world aside from a portion of Americans who do not believe the OS.

Yeah.. Sure

If truthers are not taken serious in the real world, then why has the MSM been so frie\ghtened to give any truther any airtime.

What are you talking about? I have seem Jim Fetzer, Alex Jones, Stephen Jones, Kevin Barrett, and DRG, all on Mainstream tv. Didn't help. People who keep-up with things don't buy the schtick. And that is who is viewing those programs.

Your target audience is watching "cheaters" Perhaps Judy Wood should have an "affair for Truth"

BTW your stance that the MSM does not take them seriously which is why they do not is whack. In any controversial subject in history which is what the 9/11 event was to the 10th power, MSM has taken people from both sides of the event. To conclude your reasoning is being completely naive and totally ignorant, as most sheeple are.

They WERE there, I saw them on MSM news shows. Nothing has changed.. why be redundant? (Snakes and Sparklers)

Your point of truthers ridiculed off of boards, just go to any 9/11 youtube video, and see who the ones mostly ridiculed are.

You wouldn't believe how much that has changed in the last year or so.

Your spreading false claims and attempting to ridicule does little for argument, which is completely void of common sense.

You will wake-up someday... sorry, you have to go through this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

heres a youtube from today www.youtube.com...

So yes as stated, you'll are still in the vast minority.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by Angus123

Hm.

Why do you feel sorry for Americans who don't agree with the conspiracy theory?

Because all the evidence points back at the government of the U.S.
And they don't have the guts to face the monster.

BTW... labeling something a conspiracy theory doesn't automatically make you right and everyone else wrong.
It's merely an attempt to deflect when the facts are stacked against your position.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I will just say one thing

if you still believe 911 wasnt "HELPED" by the government AT LEAST ... you are just CRAZY and need some serious mental health

for the normal people that didnt research, OK, they dont have access to this kind of information, but a person with access to the internet, to a series of data ... man, that is just CRAZY to believe the government isnt lying ...

we just cannot be sure who did it.... but there are MORE PROOF to believe it was an inside job than OTHERWISE

THATS THE BIG THING!!

THERE ARE NO PROOF OF 911 BEEING A TERRORIST ATTACK ...

passport? really? you just got to be kidding me ...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

heres a youtube from today www.youtube.com...

So yes as stated, you'll are still in the vast minority.

I was waiting for you to post-edit, to see if you put anymore homsexual jabs in...real mature.

No, That video is 2 months old, and has some truthers argueing in the comments section.

I am not saying that there are NO truthers still working the angles. I am saying you wouldn't believe the drop off in the last year or so.

Vast minority? Pa-leeese. You really believe there are more truthers than Democrats? REALLY? You believe that I am the ONLY person on my block that doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside jobby job? REALLY?

Look around kid. It is smoke and mirrors... Honest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join