It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 11 The Whole World Knows Even The French Get It ( 1) (9/11 TRUTH SERIES)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Looks like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists have gone beyond main stream to the international arena.

While the US authorities ridicule "truthers" as rightwing wingnuts, aluminium foil hat wearing nuts or lunatics; it may start international incidences if they decide to target foreign nationals questioning the official story.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Actually the french were some of the first to question 911,
This author came out with this book almost immediately after 911
2002 I believe...

www.effroyable-imposture.net...

[edit on 1-8-2009 by patientobserver]

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The US authorities are using the only weapon they have: ridicule. It is often effective in all arguments to shut down the opponent even when he is right.

The official 9/11 story is full of lies and we all know it. You would think after this many years, even the believers in the official story should be able to admit they were wrong. Perhaps its pride blocking their view. But 9/11 was a inside job. Sorry guys. It happened, it has happened before and it will happen again when it suits the agenda of the people above the government.

There are some very powerful people on this planet that have the power to make anything happen without any evidence pointing at them. The highest power is not the governments. It doesnt even make sense that it would be the governments if you think about it. They are just the desk clerks.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I visited France in 2002, and discussed my "early" alternate 9/11 theories, and most people I spoke with already had their doubts, sooner than most americans who were still far too emotional to use rational logical thought processes.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by patientobserver

Also the French knew how to get rid of the corruption in their government years ago! In the mean while our man of a man baton twirling president had to change the name of fast food to “Freedom Fries”, how lame is that for truth and the American way......... Then goes into the wrong country to start a war.

Besides we lost that war of revolution when the politicians took over, we went from bulls to steers when we started believing their scrap. I have belonged to the “never been represented” party for years!

Tru

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is a hilarious way to get the truth out.

Nice vid, thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Remember the whole boycot on french fries and the renaming of them to American Fries? That seemed to happen around the time the french were questioning the official version. This was perpetuated by mega corporations and news media.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truskeptic
our man of a man baton twirling president had to change the name of fast food to “Freedom Fries”, how lame is that for truth and the American way.........

Yeah I know, While I was in France I mentioned to several people the whole "freedom fries" thing, and you cant imagine the puzzled expressions or just looking at me like what the $%&!? is wrong with your country?
How the hell does that equate a political statement?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

The US labels "truthers" as right wing nuts? What? The US does no such thing. If anything, the right wingers are the ones who are telling the "truthers" to shut up.

Glenn Beck even put them in the terrorism category, didn't he?

Do some research!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have found that the truth is never what we expect it to be.

On this topic, we have one extreme "THE OFFICIAL STORY", published by a government whose legacy, on many levels, clearly is:

"Dubious Intelligence"

And in the other corner, the "TRUTHERS" gripping onto both compelling and dodgy evidence(ray gun from space = dodgy), ready to throw around the "dis-info agent" label at the drop of any doubts in the voracity of the aforementioned dodgy evidence by any passing, die-hard skeptic.

On this topic, the truth has to lie somewhere between the two extremes. That much is clear.

The only question I have is why, with all the websites devoted to both the "Truth" movement and the "Debunking" however-you-want-to-classify-it, do you folks feel the need to bring your scrap onto ATS on a twice+ weekly schedule, when it's clear neither side will convince the other(hence the advanced moderation)?

Dreaming of an ATS, overflowing with crop-circle, UFO, E.T., 2012, Planet X stories.......heavy sigh

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think it's a crying shame that most Americans will never accept the truth about 9-11.
I believe that the MSM knows the truth but will never say it.

The implications of what our own government did to it's own citizens are so monumental and horrifying in scale that Joe Public cannot bring himself to admit what deep down he knows is the truth.

It would quite simply shake the country to it's very foundations, and they'd rather whistle past the graveyard than go through the unthinkable results the truth would bring about.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING HAHAHAAHA

very funny ... man ... this shows how dumb americans really are ... and please, dont give me a warning, because, americans are dumb ... no one can say otherwise after 911

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Hm.

Why do you feel sorry for Americans who don't agree with the conspiracy theory?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I have to agree with that. While a lot of ATS'ers are up in arms about right wingers getting labeled as extremists, they seem to forget it was those same right wingers who called the liberals unpatriotic, terrorist lovers when Bush was prez, for speaking against the war, knowing what con man Bush was, and questioning 9/11. Now they are the ones being vilified and they can't seem to make the correlation.

the only people that have ever ridiculed me for questioning 9/11 are people on the right.

I think it's just one more reason for everyone to open their eyes to the fact that we are all on the same dang side when it comes to these SOB's running things and our country into the ground.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I was under the impression that many gun toting militia type right wingers challenge the official story as well as many liberals. I could be very wrong.

Also I would never confuse Glen Beck or Mr O (I write O instead of the full name because he sues everyone) as right winger. They are corporatists and fascistic, the ultra rightwing.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by patientobserver
Actually the french were some of the first to question 911,
This author came out with this book almost immediately after 911
2002 I believe...

www.effroyable-imposture.net...

[edit on 1-8-2009 by patientobserver]

I in fact remember quite vividly that the first place I even noticed any "Conspiracy" behind 9/11, was some nutcase Frenchman on the internet who justified all of his "This hole doesn't fit the story" rhetoric through the use of Google Earth. It is one of the reasons that I just shake my head at many so called "9/11 Truthers", because I guarantee that none of them realize this fact.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I found an other vid from the same guy, this time about the pentagon

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher
"I was under the impression that many gun toting militia type right wingers challenge the official story as well as many liberals. I could be very wrong."

All of my republican friends, not some but all, totally dought the official story and are convinced we have not been told the truth concerning what really happened on that horrible day. Most believe that some in our intelligence agencies knew that there were terrorist training in this country, at our flight schools, and that this could have been prevented. Just like the attack in 1993. It's just that simple they tell me. When those terrorist showed up at that flight school and plunked down all that cash to use the flight simulator the instructors notified the F.B.I. and it was then that they started to bug thier phones, apartments and computers. They knew exactly what those terrorist were planning and how they planned to pull it off. And we all are convinced beyond a shadow of dought that those terrorist could have been arrested at the airport and that whole horrible day could have been prevented.
As far as Mrs. Beck and Mrs. O'reilly are concerned they say exactly what thier cooperate masters tell them to say and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What an absolute classic! Well done to the French.

The Official Fairy-tale is so ridiculous, even the French are taking the pi**....

In one of the above posts Angus123 mentioned that many Americans will never believe that 911 was an inside job. Well, soon they will not only have to believe it, they will have to swalllow it. Sadly the repercussions of not dealing with it will soon descend upon them.

911 was not the end, it was the beginning. It was the beginning of a sequence of events and you need to recognise it NOW....

( Écouter, HA HA HA HA HA...)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
this guy is hilarious!

well done indeed. S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join