It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me - What were you in a past life!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I never left this 1 *)>

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I was a British fighter pilot in WW2. I flew a Spitfire Mk V

[edit on 8/4/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

Wow---wonder if our paths crossed, cos I was a nurse in WW2 in France .

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I recall one very vividly, and have since I was 5.

I saw myself crossing a stream, slipped on a large rock, knocked myself cold and drowned. It wasn't a dream, as I had the flash as my mother and I were driving over an unfamiliar bridge, and told her what I knew immediately.

Just proof to me, as I know it wasn't a dream, and can still see it as clear as ever, more than 25 years later.

Further oddity, I'm not afraid of water the least bit in this life, and can swim like a fish. Although no one ever taught me.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
recurring dreams of my last death ...

I was a child on a playground in England and I died in an air raid in WWII.
I hear the air raid sirens. I see my mother (not my mother from this life)
standing on the side of the playground in her long skirt (of that period)
talking to two friends. I look over to her because of the sirens. She says
'those things go off all the time and nothing ever happens, just keep playing'
And the next thing I know ... KABOOM .... and i"m dead.

I have no idea if it's real or not.
Ever since I was very young I had this dream a lot.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i was told by a spiritual person that i was a witch in medieval times

i was angry with religion at the time she told me this

she said i was a wise one and had "run in's" with the catholic church

people came to me for cures and advice, i do have a great fear of deep water, sometimes i imagine the deepest sea, a couple of miles deep i beleive, it gives me the quivers just thinking about it!

but it could all be in my head!!

my friend C was regressed and she lived in the 1700's she was a man and she was a cobbler , she said she was married to the ugliest woman ever!

we met by chance working in the same hotel 30 odd years ago, we were soul mates, we traveled around europe,hoping to go to india(we ran out of money) we went our seperate ways over the years, we live in different countries now, but we hooked up again about 10 years ago, we visit each other regularly and talk on the phone!

you may think im crazy but i think i was THAT ugly wife

no seriously i do

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have a thread on being a Gray Alien in a Past life www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
To the OP, scared of sheep? Maybe you were a blade of grass?

I'm pretty sure I was a sperm. A fast one!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was Jesus, and I'm never, ever, ever going to put my ass on the line for you ungreatful bastards ever again!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is a good thread. I only wish more people took it seriously instead of inundating us with sarcasm. I suppose it is to be expected from a website such as this however. In fact, the reason I like this website is because many of the members here do their homework. There are also skeptics a plenty to keep the wild imagination in check. This in turn creates somewhat of a balance.

Still, sarcasm has been called the recourse of a weak mind. I wish to deviate from this 'norm' by posting actual constructive content.

People interested in past lives are very lucky due to the fact that there is a vast library of information about the subject. Especially in this day and age with the instant form of communication we are now using. However, this creates a situation which makes it hard to put down in a web posting or even a lengthy blog. I suggest going and reading a book on the subject.

The best way, in my humble opinion, to select a book is to feel it. You should know which one is right for you when you consider it. Not all information is helpful. One must come to see basic truths before progressing to more difficult or complex information. This is why I cannot just say go and read book "X". Amazon is a great tool because you can read a few pages of the book and see what people who have read the book write in their reviews.

That being said I'll list some authors who have written interesting books on the subject.

Dr. Brian Weiss
Dr. Michael Newton
Dolores Cannon
The above authors have written extensively about the subject
The 'Seth Speaks" material is rich with advanced information.
Robert Monroe's books are tied in here
Etc...the list is long.

I have read all these and many more on the subject. Please feel free to ask about the subject further. Clarifications, questions, opinions etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Feel free to label me as one of those sarcastic posters if you wish. Personally I was just having a little fun.

That seems to be the problem with people who have such "beliefs", a total sense of humour failure if challenged on them.
However mildly its done.

Of course, you have no evidence to support any such beliefs other than a vague "feeling" so I won't bother asking for any. I understand the importance of a gut feeling sometimes, so I am actually vaguely sympathetic.

But beliefs can easily become blind dogma and thats when the problems start. Infidels who don't think as we do-what right do they have to express their opinions?

But seriously! Scared of sheep, really!?!
I still think he was a blade of grass.

I also think you might want to google what inundated means spirit warrior, a few posts on a 2 page thread, please get a sense of humour.
Calling people weak minded because they don't agree with your beliefs...what a noble warrior.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by the way]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In my previous incarnation I was born on a small farm in north Mississppi.
I graduated Medical school in 1858. I became a field surgeon for the Confederacy,and was killed and buried at Shilo,in Tennessee.

As an aside, I took my wife to visit Shilo park. We had never been there in this incarnation. I took my wife on a walk across the woods to the spot where I was buried. The small mass Confederate grave site was not on the tour map. However that area was marked as a Confederate field hospital site ,on the troop placement map.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Once a year or so ago I had a spontaneous thought/memory of being an old woman (I'm a male in my early 30s) in colonial era America knitting a quilt along with a few other elderly women. I don't know if its a valid reincarnation memory, but I have no idea why I would even have such a thought come to mind. The view in this memory is from the point of view of the eyes of the old woman looking at her wrinkled hands while knitting. No memory of death or anything else.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't really believe in this stuff, but I've been told by new agey folk who seem like the type that would be in the know that I'm a very, very, old soul who has spent nearly every life time fighting in wars.

If I believed this, it would be corroborated by all the hyper real dreams I've had fighting in nearly every period of human development in battles I didn't think I knew about with weapons and equipment that were accurate to the time.

Everything from rock bashing to the break up of Yugoslavia.

I've also had a talent for every weapon I've ever played around with and have always had a knack for throwing myself around.

Take it for what you will.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yes i remember some of my memories of past lives.In one paticular time around 1910 i was a ten years old boy working on a danish ferry between denmark and sweden .I was working like a bell boy taking peoples luggage aboard the ship.I could never find out if there really was a ferry or ship that worked as a ferry in 1910 in denmark.Another life i was a three year old boy in southern poland on some farm in the 1860's.I remember travling with my father in a farm wagon pulled by two horses.The best memory is of lost love down though the ages.I was a man in prussia or germany in the 1600;s who fell in love with a beautiful blonde girl but was killed in battle during the thirty year war.True love accends time and space and gos on forever.Our true loves are out there somewhere but finding them again after so many years and so many lifetimes is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.I beleive the soul always remembers there true loves and when they meet again with eye contact the love starts again.Love at first sight.Thats what that all means.You have found a lost love from a previous lifetime.The power of this love is so strong it sometimes hard to control.I was very young and could not fully understand what was going on.To shy and scared of the increadible power of love.It was to much to control and she was just too beautiful to look at.There was pain and pleasure and fear.After highschool she was gone but not forever.I may meet her again in another life and finish a true love that was left undone.My memories will always be.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OK, I will talk awhile here about my own past lives, this does seem like a righteous thread.
I was a soldier going way back, Through some offensive indiscretion a very long time ago I was placed into the Birth/Death cycle and trapped there. I would be born, grow to a young adult, join up with an army, and be killed, again and again. The last time I was a Confederate Capitan in the War of Northern Aggression, America's last war for Independence. I fell at Gettysburg, but was taken from there by beings I did not know, healed and sent through time to be reborn again. This time, I have been allowed to grow old, and raise a family, matter of fact I am raising a second family now. The beings that took me still talk to me sometimes, this is how I found this all out.
I went to Gettysburg one time, in 2001, and I will not do that again. It was too surreal for me. I spoke to a Park Ranger there who told me a lot of visitors report memories of being there before. So many died (53,000 in three days at Gettysburg) the spiritual essence is still there.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I dont think you are serious so I'll just say :A grapefruit.
Do you have any idea of what you were?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is really a very subjective title. I don't think hardly anyone really knowswhat they were previously, if they are even incarnate for that matter. It all depends on you personal views nd how you relate thinsto your present life.

however, to answer the op, i beieve i may have been some type of artist. Whether a poet, musican, painter, i do not know.

The only reason I say that is that I've always been artistaclly inclined. However, I've also always viewed it as not getting the respect artists deserve these days.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have memories in various places of being a witch (several times) in continental Europe over the past few centuries, a monk prior to that on the Mediterranean, as some sort of nobility a long, long time ago in the Golden Crescent region of the world. I get flashes of things now and then but it really doesn't matter to me anymore, now that I understand.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In a past life I was a woman living sometime in the 1800's in either America or Europe. I had a husband and daughter. I feel like I died unexpectedly by an illness or by violence. I have no reason to think this other than my unexplainable desire to go back in time to that era. Also unexplainable, a memory of woman, who I recognize as me but does not look like me (darker longer hair, softer skin, more delicate smile, smaller features but same height and weight), wearing the typical 1800s garb: long flowing dress (dark blue/gray) with cream lace lining the low cut chest, shoulders and wrists. I've had this memory and desire my whole life. You'd think that I love "Gone with the Wind" or something, but I've never seen the movie. However, watching "Marie Antoinette" makes me feel almost at home.

I've been told before that I am a "fairly" new soul, to me meaning that I have had less than 5 past lives. I think it's possible that there was one between now and the 1800's that I haven't been able to recall yet.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by pandoralayn]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by pandoralayn]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Pretty sure I was Himmler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join