It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me - What were you in a past life!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I was in fact, according to a friend, and she is a self-proclaimed "psychic", Leonidas.

Before you ask, the movie "300" sucked, it was not historically accurate, in my humble opinion.

Spartan's go to battle barefoot, they wore no sandals, and my list is longer, but I digress.

I have been friends with this friend now for fourteen years, and before someone asks, I do not pay her for her "readings", we only talk as friends, there is no compensation.

The way she explained it to me, in regards to figuring out your past life, is that the things you focus on most in this life, are things you were in a past life.

My main focus, in this life, has been warfare, tactics, politics, the list is endless.

If you have read any of my threads, you will notice a theme to them, war.

What my friend also taught me, is that if you live more than one life as something, example a warrior, Police Officer, slave, that you did not learn a lesson you were meant to learn when your soul came back to Earth.

The difference this time around, and I know other past lives of mine as well, is that I learned the lesson.

I turned the Art of War, which I have learned, read, and written on, into the Art of Peace.

Oh, yes, I have learned the lessons well from my past lives, never trust any soul that is not your own.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

There is one example of the type of threads I submit to ATS.

You see, Leonidas of Ancent Greece would have never spoken of overthrowing Sparta, he would have fought to the end in a suicidal and glorious battle to the death of every last man under his control.

This is not Sparta, this is America, which many consider the "new Rome", and there are many within this country, sitting on Capitol Hill and the halls of Government planning and plotting coups and takeoevers, of ousting Obama.

That would be the "old boys network" of political corporate raiders who are robbing America blind.

As a young boy and teenager and young adult, I read and studied on Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece when many other children would play mindless games of tag, Red Rover, and hopscotch, I was learning how to turn those games into tactics to utilize them as a means to defeat any and all enemies who would come against me.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

You see, when someone fully understands what politicians are up to, he or she can accomplish anything set before them, because he or she understands the nature of the people controlling the country, their greed, corruption, and illegal activities.

Mental Imagery From Words Or Images

When someone "sees" enough conflict, battle, and war, they understand the true nature of war.

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I had a dream a few years ago. I was carrying a wicker laundry basket putting up clothes in a house. I looked in the mirror and saw myself as a black slave (I am white in this life). I believe from that dream that I was once a house slave and my owners were my ex husbands family. That dream took a tremendous amount of energy from me I felt completely drained when I woke up like I hadn't slept for days.
I also get intense feelings that I was once from Atlantis I haven't had any dreams or anything about this but I do get emotional when it is talked about.

I also believe that I was drowned or suffocated in a past life, due to the fact that having things over my face and water on my face freaks me out lol. I feel like I'm going to die from lack of air. I haven't had anything happen in my current life to give me these fears.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The reason that there are "enough lives to go around" is that lives aren't lives exactly.

It isn't a one-to-one ratio.

What you have a lines of probability in which people are tied together. So many people might be tied to the same individuals. Wherein someone who existed, but whose life may not have had any ongoing impact in the existent probabilities may not have any current ties to someone we are currently existent with.

Their life didn't strum your line at all. Their line may have even petered off or amalgamated or even cease to have ever existed. The person existed, but the probability that they were in became unnecessary to maintaining the universe's time lines.

It is also possible the people after ceasing life reintegrate/subsume into the main characters that shaped the decision of that life. You are the individual, but you are also a member of a specific Hive and upon death you subsume back into the main hive.

[edit on 2009/8/11 by Aeons]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

what would you believe if another psychic told someone else they were leonidas? or worse, told you that you were not?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainbow
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

what would you believe if another psychic told someone else they were leonidas? or worse, told you that you were not?

I sure would have a difficult time believing them.

Why?

I have actually studied warfare since I was six years old.

That pretty much sums it all up for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If i were still human in a past life, I know that i would most likely be poor, paranoid, and disabled by malnutrition.

But i would rather give myself the benifit of being a dung beetle. They are a much more respectable species.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by CosmicYahtzee]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I think you've all got it wrong. I was Da Vinci and Michaelangelo

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I visited a psychic and had a past life reading done. I was put under a light trance (but was aware of my surroundings). According to her, I had a past life as a Midwestern farmer's son killed in the Vietnam war, and the other was as a young medieval noblewoman who was having an affair with the groundskeeper, and when the husband found out, murdered her and buried her body in the garden.
Don't know whether any of this can be independently verified but if I were murdered by my husband in a past life, that could explain why I'm still single!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'n not quite sure i believe in reincarnation or at least not what everybody usually thinks of reincarnation. I feel that you keep coming back until you complete whatever mission or lesson in this life and then if your ready you will go to heaven. But thats just me; the main reason i looked into this is because recently i had a family reunion. There i talked to my Aunt Cha Chit (nick name). We got talking and one thing then another and finally she said that i had a very old soul.

One of the oldest she's ever met and that i might have witch blood in me because i can see aura's and sometimes the future. What i want to know is who am i? Where've i been before because i enjoy things that not even hundred year old people consider to be in fashion. By the way i'm no as old as i sound trust me?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was told that I was an african american tenant farmer who's daughter concieved a child with a white man. Upon the pigment change the child was killed.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I was a mafia mobster, a samurai, and a wolf
not all atonce of course haha

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I was a nobody, a loser, an idiot, deformed, a mime, and gay in my past lives

Hey, someone has to be the downtrodden of ancient society!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, I have been reading many of the past life stories of the posters here, and I guess it's my turn to step up to the plate.

I am an old soul. Very old. That I am sure of. However, there was no past life for me. I am here in the now, and I don't believe I have ever existed as a human before this lifetime.

I once went through a past life regression session, which took several hours, as I am not easily prone to hypnosis. When the regression therapist finally got me under, all I can remember is stars burning so brightly and so beautifully that it hurt. I felt so free in that moment in time. All I can remember is a voice saying "it's time" and then BOOM! I have my first memory at the age of 2 1/2. It was the Challenger explosion. From this age, I have always been naturally attuned to things in this world and the next, and I have always inherently been able to fix things (to a certain degree) and always seem to have an innate working knowledge of different types of things. Everything came pretty easily to me all the way through school.

I have questioned time and time again the results of that hypnosis session, yet I know somehow that they are right. I know I was never here before now, and I was sent here for a specific task that I still have yet to discover.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join