It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me - What were you in a past life!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have always been intrigued by people who have memories of past life experiences. You know where a person remembers that they were a King, a slave, or an animal in another life.

I admit that I am still searching for my past life experiences. I hope to find them some day. I notice that I tend to get anxious when I am around sheep, and I think that may be triggered by some past life memory hidden deep in my subconcious.

So please tell me what were you in a past life, and how did you remember these things. I am so looking forward to learning from everyone. Maybe you can help me uncover mine.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A gopher.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Well...By the looks of my avatar (Scooby Doo), I think it is quite self explanatory.

But seriously, I doubt anyone would really know what they were.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My past lives:
Wolfgang Mozart
Leonardo DaVinci
Albert Einstein
William Shakespeare
Michelangelo
and Sir Isaac Newton

This life im taking a break

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wow, wierd stuff !

Here goes, I think I lived on Mars in the horrible event of when the last time nibiru came thru our solar system..

i remember it pretty well, although it re-manifests it self as re-accuring dreams now .

I have had this exact same shaitless nightmare for almost 30 years.

i was outside with friends playing and doing what kids do, in the dream I act like a kid , but the emotions are different , like I am doing grown up stuff, any ways , the thing is that it started to blow some insanly, huge lightnings and frightning roaring sounds, like some one tearing the earth with their fingers..

Looking up as every one is starting to get sucked up in the air, I realize that I too is being pulled up in the sky, I still remember seing down on earth whilst being high up in the atmosphere, and it aint Earth as I know it, this is some where else ...

What is so darn bizzare, is that this experience never ever change, no matter how many times I have had this sorry ars dream, it never change.

Now, in this dream , when I am moving upwards, I see things around me getting sucked up also, cars , house roof's you name it, every thing that is not massivly secured to the ground is up in the air, and still going up up up.
Now, at this point, I try to turn around, as my front is faces the ground, and I know this aint going back down, what I see, is a planet, I am staring at the ground on a planet that was behind me.. and this goes on for some time, just getting closer to this thing and air passing me as it almost fels like it is getting sucked away from earth and over to this 'new' planet.

My dream/past life ends there.... There is never any thing else revieled after this point, so I take it I died there...

Now for some things I have stumbled on thru misc. web sites..

Some say , that long ago, when planet x last was here, or maybe the time before that, one of its moons slammed into Mars, it got dragged along Mars's surface and there of laging behind planet x.

Planet x got too close to mars resulting in the atmosphere got stripped right of the Surface, this moon was torn away from planetx and ended up in our solar system, possibly what we now know as Venus ...

Check out the ancients, they even say Venus is the 'love' ball and the newest member in our solar system. Scientist thinks there were atmosphere on Mars long ago !! ??? I am deeple disturbed by these facts..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hang on....it was ME that was Leonardo and Michaelangelo. If memory serves....you were my apprentice.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hang on....it was ME that was Leonardo and Michaelangelo. If memory serves....you were my apprentice.

Im afraid your memory doesn't serve you well.
And from MY memory, you didn't serve me well either......when YOU were MY apprentice!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

WOW! That is one intense past life experience. So do you think that will happen again if Nibiru comes cruising through the neighborhood?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have no recollection whatsoever of another incarnation. However, I found this website once, that "walked you" through this process while in a kind of meditative state. (I would post the link here,but I do not know how to do that.) The whole process took about 20 or 30 minutes.

Anyway, at the end of the meditation, you were in a hall of doors, and you were to open one of the doors. When I opened my door, there was a lovely young Native American girl. She was somehow or other in distress. It was a flash of her, then over.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

So please tell me what were you in a past life, and how did you remember these things. I am so looking forward to learning from everyone. Maybe you can help me uncover mine.

Peace!

Like Yoda said...Search your feelings. What do you feel most drawn to? What do you like to do in this life, what would you like to know or learn?

Most likely whatever you are drawn to in this life, chances are it is what you did in the previous life. Could be also that whatever you did in the previous life you do not want to do anymore. Notice how people say they were this, they were that - but no one says, "I have this recurring feeling that I was flipping burgers in my last life."

Past life memory recovery takes long time, well, for most people it does. We have all been everything and everyone it depends how far back you want to look.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by ChemBreather

WOW! That is one intense past life experience. So do you think that will happen again if Nibiru comes cruising through the neighborhood?

Well, what to say , to me it is a dream ,intense dream, and I started having this dream when I was about 8,9,10 years old,now Im 37, long before internet and this 2012 hype and even before my parents allowed me to watch movies of that kind, I cnat think of any other reason for this to accure.

i'm not a firm believer of reincarnations and such , so, I want speculate too much on things realy ...

But you can google things, that is how I came to go thru an two week nervous breakdown , it was like I started to go thru this crap 'again' if you know what I mean !!

If the plnx is real and did get smashed that time, or the time after that, it will not come back !!

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well that is very cool. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you will have better luck in the future. Do you think the native girl was you in another life or possibly a child of yours in another life?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Actually, I've always been rather on the fence when it comes to this topic. So, I'm not really sure what it meant. I did find it interesting, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tungus

Wow that is so spiritual. I guess we may have been many things. All I know is I get weird feelings and have flashbacks whenever I am around sheep.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why does everyone say "Catherine The Great", or "Napoleon"?

No one is Bob the goatherder.

[edit on 31/7/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I was a confederate soldier in the War of Northern Agression. I was killed in Kansas, having been stabbed in the back. I don't know who did it. How did I come to this conclusion? I was driving along a road in Kansas, a place I drove past caught my attention. I stopped, backed up. Got out of my car and sat down on the ground where it seemed to beckon me. I had a flash of a battle that I was in and felt a sharp stabbing pain in my back and then the flash vision was over. I could see in that vision that I was wearing a dirty gray shirt or jacket. I was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Ohio. From the time I could first read I was drawn to the history of that war and felt sympathy for the confederate states that I could never explain. Who knows? Maybe I was the confederate soldier who sent that ball flying that hit my great-greatgrandfather in the head and ended his life. That's a weird thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hmm,
Past lives, huh?
Yep, been there before.
While I have not had an outright revelation, I would say that I have lived before. As what, I cannot say.
I have been told that I have an old soul. I know things as it they are second nature, even from a very young age. I pick up really easily, anything I want to know. Sometimes, I just know it. Long story, about that, but, I would say I am not really, from here. I have such a hard time understanding why the world is the way it is. I know that people have and are causing things to happen as they do, but I look at the people that do evil as being no brighter than a bag of hammers.
Sure, you have to be smart to get away with something really bad, But that still does not make you intelligent. If One were, they would realize that life, is the answer to all equations, and that they are doing nothing more than unbalancing that very same equation.
Will the world be a better place, if someone killed a mother an her 2 kids.
Will the world be that much closer to ascension, if someone were to pop a car bomb n front of a busy coffee shop.
With the evil that goes on, the depths of which no one here, even has the most remote grasp on, is it any wonder, why I feel I am on the wrong planet. Perhaps I am on the right planet, and all the evil doers are on the wrong one.
Anyway....

I must have been ......someone............................

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Hey, I am Bob the goatherder in this present life.

I wonder if I will remember this in my next life.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've always liked to think we are reincarnated. I've never done any "regression" or anything of that sort.

If I were to go out on a limb, I would say chances are I was a slave of some sort in different regions of the world, over and over, much as I am today. I can't really narrow it down to any particular place and time, but it doesn't really matter. The odds are, I'm probably correct.

Several times I have speculated that I may have been Aleister Crowley in one of my more recent lives, which I am making up for now...

(Religious people, please don't start stoning me unless you can come up with proof that I was him. And if you can prove it, I won't protest the stoning.)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

LMAO, well if you were a slave you were a darn cute one.

I have often felt like I must have been Satan in a past life, because I cant imagine my current activities could be a good enough reason for my consequences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join