It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me - What were you in a past life!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've had several spontaneous past-life memories in my life. The most amazing was one that was actually corroborated by another person.

It was about 12 years ago; I was at an "Native American Camp" over the weekend, with sweatlodge and so forth. The guy who ran the camp was a Crow chief and medicine man from Montana -- incredibly powerful man but he never said much. One morning, when I was having breakfast, he came over and started talking to me... unusual, since he would usually wait until addressed before talking. He said I had a lot of potential, but "you kind of keep a lid on it."

I agreed, and he held his hand over mine for a few minutes, silently staring at me. I felt some kind of energy rush, but didn't think too much of it. Anyway, in the days and weeks after that, "things" started happening to me. I got be so bombarded with energy that I felt like sitting in a powerhouse... AND I started having spontaneous past-life memories.

That night, the other campers and I were sitting around a campfire chatting. Next to me was a woman, A., who I knew from Internet forums but had only just met her in person at the camp. I began spacing out a bit, and all of a sudden I had a very vivid vision of a baby in a cradle, and somehow I knew it was me.

I could also see the furniture and the inside and outside of the house; it seemed like Victorian-era England. It was weird, I could look INTO the cradle and see myself, but at the same time I got the "frog's view" from OUT OF the cradle. I saw someone smiling bending over me, and I knew it was my nanny. She was wearing one of those old-fashioned servant outfits -- black dress, white apron with ruffles, and a white ruffled cap. Somehow I also knew that I loved her very much. And the strangest thing was: it was A., who in real life was sitting next to me at the campfire!

When I emerged from the vision, I looked at A. and said, "You won't believe what I just saw. I had a past-life experience where I was a baby, and you were in it."

She closed her eyes for a moment, smiled, and said, "And didn't I look silly with that ruffled white cap?"

I almost passed out. This was a confirmation that I wasn't just making this up!!!

I closed my eyes again and was back at the cradle. This time I saw myself crying... and my nanny, A., bending over my cradle (while I was looking out of it) and smothering me with a pillow. After that, nothing.

It was so intense that I got really mad, like it had just happened to me. I turned to A. and said, barely concealing my anger: "I just saw how I died in that life. Can you tell me something about it?"

She closed her eyes again and said, "You suffocated."

I couldn't restrain myself any longer. "Yes," I shouted, "and YOU killed me!" She just gave a pitying look and didn't say anything further.

I went into my tent, still fuming. It may sound stupid to you, but when you remember something with that kind of clarity -- practically reliving it -- it's a very, very intense experience. So I fell asleep after a while and had a very vivid dream that told me all about the circumstances of my death.

I was the child of fairly wealthy people in Victorian England. I saw my mother and father who swooped in and out of the picture, but the only fixpoint in my life was really my nanny. I guess in those times parents -- at least the rich ones -- more or less left the raising of their kids to their servants and just showed up when it was convenient. So Nanny was the center of my tiny universe -- I loved and trusted her.

Then I saw myself in the cradle, with a kind of bluish tint on my face, and the word "typhoid fever" flashed in front of my inner eye. I realized that I had been very sick, close to death, and that the nanny had committed sort of a "mercy killing" to end my suffering.

That experience simply blew me away, I'm telling ya. I had other past-life memories after that, but none confirmed by other people. In any case, I'm always wary when someone claims he was Napoleon or she was Joan of Arc, or some historic figure. In my extreme New Age years, I met FOUR Joan of Arcs... go figure. I'm more likely to believe someone who tells me they were a peasant in the Middle Ages or a slave on some Assyrian slave ship; sounds a lot more plausible to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Wow! Yours sounds like a real experience. I loved reading it. In fact, I think I'm going to read it again. Now. Thanks.

liw

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have yet to recall any past life memories, but I have my suspicions.
On a few occasions, I've unexpectedly performed physical feats of a seemingly supernatural nature.

Once, while listening to System of a Down under the effects of things of which I cannot speak, I bent an iron band with my hands.

Another time, at work, in an attempt at stopping a shoplifter, I found myself standing in front of the business end of his minivan. He tried to run me down, but I outran his rate of acceleration and cleared a four foot wall in a total of three strides.

Yet another time, at a friends house, I went to get something out of his fridge. On top, out of my peripheral vision, there was a ball peen hammer sitting across the gap between the door and the actual storage space of the fridge.
As I opened the door, the hammer dropped, and I wasn't actually aware of it until after I moved my head clear of it and caught it by the handle.

It may not sound like much, and while they're nothing superhuman, these instances are certainly abnormal, given that I was raised on a steady diet of fast food, and for most of my short life I've been a fat sack of crap.
At the time of the incident with the shoplifter, I weighed 330 pounds, and was chained to a two pack a day cigarette habit.

In conjunction with these instances, I found myself drawn to stoic philosophy at the age of sixteen, and as a child I had recurring dreams about phalanx formations and the tactical applications thereof, even though at the time, I didn't know the word phalanx and had little more than a basic understanding of what "fighting" was, let alone things like war, armed combat and so on.

It is for these reasons I suspect I may have been a roman soldier at some point.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Looking up as every one is starting to get sucked up in the air, I realize that I too is being pulled up in the sky, I still remember seing down on earth whilst being high up in the atmosphere, and it aint Earth as I know it, this is some where else ...

This is somewhat unrelated to past lives, but after meditation one day, I had this really intense impression. I was looking down on the Earth from above, and I had this intense feeling of love, sorrow, and general compassion...I wonder if this is somehow connected

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was Nikola Tesla and King Arthur. LOL!!!

Ok I'm joking but honestly I don't remember anything about past lives if the idea is accurate.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In my last life I was the exact opposite of what I am in this life, I was ugly, stupid and poor...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I always thought I had a past life as a royal family member in either spain or portugal, where my whole family was killed in a raid and I was the only member left alive(I was born, grew up, and married in that castle). I had these dreams of this life for several years between the ages of 8 and 12. However I can find no historical evidence of anything even remotely close to this. I think it was spain or portugal because of the clothing and that I was dark complected and had long dark curly hair and very dark chocolate colored eyes. Also the castle was on top of a mountain near a cliff over rocks in Ocean water. I also dreamt of throwing a planetary type looking chart into the ocean at a later time (Like 5 years ago) This was definately the same lifetime. I also had spontaneous memories of a lifetime as an Egyptian Preistess to Isis and as a Native American woman, and the most recent I was a child who was beaten and neglected and starved to death in 1969, shortly after JFK died, this one I knew I lived in Chicago, I also do have corroboration for this one, it was an episode of cold case files on A&E. The house everything I remebered it all about 2001, the show aired 2002. I know it was me, cause when I saw the episode I started shivering uncontrollably. I always remembered watchin JFK get shot live on tv. It took much meditation to figure out what that lifetime entailed, probably because I had tried to keep it buried from all the pain it caused me. Even in this lifetime, I was a very serene baby, I never ever cried, I think I thought I would be killed if I did based on the most recent life before this one.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by tungus

Wow that is so spiritual. I guess we may have been many things. All I know is I get weird feelings and have flashbacks whenever I am around sheep.

Do these " weird feeling " involve a tingling sensation in your loins ? I certainly could
be wrong, and I will apologize if needed, but I think you've all been played !

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Looking up as every one is starting to get sucked up in the air, I realize that I too is being pulled up in the sky, I still remember seing down on earth whilst being high up in the atmosphere, and it aint Earth as I know it, this is some where else ...

This is somewhat unrelated to past lives, but after meditation one day, I had this really intense impression. I was looking down on the Earth from above, and I had this intense feeling of love, sorrow, and general compassion...I wonder if this is somehow connected

I think you were the guy trying to grab on to me !

Yea, the feeling of being high up and in a cold enviroment felt like sky diving, but up instead of down...

Cant see any connections, I dont know what you were doing there..

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Very humorous and and full of wisdom. While there might be past lives in a sense, we tend to be better served by briefly and honestly visiting our past, but, for the most part, by developing and loving and living in the now and visualizing the future. Obsession over past lives, or things of that nature, can waste precious time. We are here right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
At the moment I remember three of my past lives.

1) Penguin (I'm inclined to believe I was "king" or "hero" of the penguins, I felt really loved and honored)
2) Samurai/sorcerer (I was what most people would call evil - I had focused attention on my goals and didn't let anyone get in my way)
3) Tribal warrior (of some island) (Don't know much about this one, my dream was interrupted too early)

I remembered all of them through dreams.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
With a Psychology Dr. I was hypnotized three levels deep for a past life regression hypnosis. I was a Captain of a Tug boat around England with a red beard. I saw my death. I had a daughter whom I left behind. A collision in the middle of the night in 1800's I looked. I sank down into the ocean. There was a translucent spaceship there like Apple's logo color. I lost my body and became a 7 foot slim transparent almost alien. There was a small spaceship where my body died. I ascended up into a huge mothership city. One of my sisters was there and greeted me there. She was also slim and tall alien just like the aliens at the end of the movie A.I.

Other past lives from other past life regressions I was standing on top of a pyramid with no shirt and an Egyptian type skirt with armbands. I was ruling - watching over a population. The Pyramid was beside a river.

Other past lives I was actually a woman flight attended with turquoise / bluish uniform with 60's type high heals.

All these came out of my mouth and deep into my mind. I highly recommend finding a "past life regression hypnotist" and delving into it. It is quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have also heard that you cannot go back to a lower life form - this is from one of the July episodes of Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnit - you can download the shows for free online.

If you have done some negative deed, you will come back at the same life level but maybe disadvantaged some way. If you were ignorant and murdered people you may come back as a disadvantaged country - Somalia, Iraq, etc or as a disabled person - Retarded but still knowing.

All reincarnations are voluntary 100%. Your higher self will instantiate your body mind and soul. You, yourself choose how much you want to learn. You make the choices in this life. The more you "realize" the more you move forward in the process of ascension. Of course you can reincarnate at a lower level as well.

Lower level reincarnation has happened to the human civilization when it was on Mars. The destructions of civilization and the planet made the souls on that planet detach. Their mother Mars was not supporting them anymore. Mother Earth was kind enough to take them on. Due to the shock of millions dieing without being prepared they had come back to Earth as lower life forms (Dogs, Cats, etc) to live in a safety four couple of thousand years, some have moved up back to the human level.

The soul is attached to the planet that it was born on. If a human dies on Mars or the Moon the soul would not have much to attach to.

During Lamuria and Atlantis there were very few souls that were harvested to the higher levels. This harvest happans on Earth every 25000 years (check Mayan Calendar). There has been 3 or 4 harvests depending on which source of information. The end of this cycle is 2012 Dec 12 11:11am. There is supposed to be another harvest in +25000 years depending on whether your source is the American Indians - Hoppies, South AMerican Mayans, Billy Meyer, "I am Ra", Alex Collier, George Kavasilas, etc.

"I am Ra" has explained what it takes to go to higher densities. Not sure the difference between 8 densities or 11 dimensions. Mother Earth is apparently in 4th density in the 4 dimensions. In Dec 2012 it is headed to the 5th.

sources
ALex Collier - Andromedan contactee
Billy Meier - Plaeidien (Playaran, Lyran) contactee
George Kavasilas - Syran constelation contactee (may be reptilians)
Riley Martin - Gray aliens
I am Ra - channelings (fantastic reading)
Coast to Coast AM radio shows

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Another great subject... here goes...

My earliest past life recall was from 480BCE, a certain naval battle of the Greeks and the Persians. I was a spear thrower on a Persian ship. Not sure exactly how I died in that one, as I remember my ship going down, but don't know if I drowned, or was shark food. The vision just kind of ends with me looking at my ship going down in flames with in the water just treading.

I have been a Roman Legionnaire about 3 times or so. Sometimes it's hard to nail down separation with those lives, as life as a legionnaire was the same for centuries at a time. The first time I watched Gladiator, I had the hardest flashback I had had in years. I found out later, that the Romans had a battle very similar to that one, but in reality, the Romans were completely routed by the Germans at the time. I was also stationed at Pompeii, but I shipped out about 20 years before the eruption. Here's a funny for you. My wife (current) has had past life regressions as well, and we found out that she was a Greek prostitute that apparently I frequented there. When I dug in deeper as to how I died on that one, again, the last thing I remember from that life was getting on the ship to ship out from her... so I either drowned, died of disease, or something. I don't think I made it back to my next assignment.

Now before anyone starts up with stuff like "but... how can you be so sure?", here's some more "proof" for you, at least it was proof for me. I have always had an odd "knack" for blades of all sorts. It wasn't until I was well into my adult years that I had an opportunity to handle swords though. Several years after my past life regressions, I had an opportunity to fight a man that had been in the SCA (a bunch of guys get together with blunt, but still steel swords and weapons and steel armor and beat hell out of each other) for over 8 years. Now mind you, I had only had access to swords for a couple of years, and barely ANY (current life) sword fighting experience... after 15 minutes, with my fighting Florentine style (another past life, I'll relay after this) and him with sword and shield, we agreed that it was a draw. HOW?!?! He should have literally mopped the floor with me, especially with a complex style like Florentine.

Another past life was as a French highwayman. The time frame was in the early 1700s, and I had my little band of rogues... about 15-20 men. Matter of fact, I was killed by them when I was around 40... I was getting VERY "long in the tooth" for their tastes. They felt that I was getting too old to lead them, and I couldn't be trusted to keep my mouth shut if I left, so one evening, while planning the next day's activities, about half a dozen or so of them jumped me in my own home, where we did most of our planning.

I almost forgot one that I don't have a lot of information on. I was in a Scandinavian country, probably Viking though, in around the year 1100 or so. I do remember that most of my current friends (a short list, trust me) were there, and about the only "scene" I can recall is when one of us had to kill a bad local ruler (don't know if it was just our chieftain, or some other local or regional leader), but as soon as he did, he knew that we would be duty bound to kill him... not a fun scene to remember. He knowingly sacrificed himself for the betterment of the local tribe/village.

Also, according to my wife, she at least remembers being with me as a native American shaman around the early to mid 1800s...

Am i nuts? By current mainstream norms, probably. By my, and my friends standards, no, just... experienced. They are all accepting of my odd skills set, be it from this life or past ones.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Stone2065]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

This is all I remember...

I remember my sentencing. In current perspective terms. To the front of me was a dais. On the dais to the rear was an infinity of nothing that contained/was 'god'. Further forward on each side were creatures. Before them on the left was a benevolent being, on the right was a malevolent being... that closest analogous descriptors would be we call 'Jesus' and 'Satan'. To the left of me was a wall with a door. To the right of me were a multitude of beings in waiting. Behind me was a vortex.

There was a 'discussion' between the three beings on what to do with me, how I should be punished. The central being was leaning toward destroying me, the being on the right agreed, and one of the creatures started toward me. The being on the left wanted to give me a 'chance'/'punishement'/something. The creature was held during a short argument when it was agreed to send me 'here' then returned to it's place, the being on the right suggested that I 'choose', and all three agreed to give me the choice of the life I would 'displace' here. In the vortex I was shown three copulating couples, I was shown the total life experience of the offspring of each couple, and told to choose. In my arrogance I perceived that I could 'improve' this life, and chose it. Mistakenly at the time I thought I was seeing the life of the displaced being, not the life I would live. Immediately after making the choice, I was thrown into the vortex, fell directly toward the couple I had chosen, and the next thing I experienced was being at my first birthday. That's the day I became incarnate 'here', and concious of who I was, and the memory of what brought me here. That day I railed against 'god', cursed 'god', cursed 'jesus', and cursed 'satan' for sending me to where there was no 'power'/'magic'/something.

That's pretty much that in human perspective. The actual memory contains things that won't translate. If it weren't a solid memory, I'd believe that I was insane, and sometimes I wished I was.

I really wished I knew my past life. I would give me a clue as to why I was sent here, and what I am supposed to do here.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by SpacePunk]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How can there be enough past lives to go around?

I've thought about it a while and it seems that, assuming temporarily that these are not just dreams, some people somehow don't have past lives and are completely new incarnations, some people HAVE shared past lives and were the same person, or everyone that has ever lived has been someone else that has also lived in a past life, and vice versa, the latter which I find very hard to believe, almost like a massive grid that connects everyone to everyone.

I'd like to hear what people who really believe in this think, as I find it hard to.

Edit: I'm pointing towards world population here as a basis for this thought: an estimated 150-250 million around 2000 years ago, to the almost 7 billion we have now. All of these past lives had to originate somewhere.
I wonder how many people claim to have lived 10,000+ years ago, or maybe even more.

How far back does it go? Beginning of Homo Sapiens?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by AR154]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was a British fighter pilot in WW2. I flew a Spitfire Mk V

[edit on 8/4/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Honestly...

I cant tell you anything on the who or when. I can however remember certain experiences and situations I had during those previous lives. Someday I'll share them. I'm well aware of what deja vu feels likes this isn't the same.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My name was Elenore Ruth Smith from a little town called Handly West Va. I died at age 13 of a brain anurism as a resultt of my mother throwing a shoe at my head. I remembered this as a child and as an adult , drove to Handly w.va and looked up a sister from my life as Elenore. I told her things no one could have known but Elenore.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I had a past life regression and was taken back to the time of the Black Death---certainly plague times.
Not a period of history I was interested in or familiar with, so it came as a bit of a suprise.
I described my surroundings in detail, even down to trying to open the door to get out, as my family were either sick or dying.
I could'nt open it, and after doin some research afterwards I discovered that X was marked on doors where sickness was prevalent, and the inhabitants were unable to get out !!!
I have always felt within that I've lived a few times before---I don't feel like a new soul.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join