It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
this was shown on ctv in canada, as well.
we have been warned for years by assorted 'kooks' that there is the possibility of an alien threat being used to unify earth. this will make people WANT a one world government/nwo. not that there aren't aliens, however, the most immediate threat is human. it is the spin of the introduction that matters. they might make the good guys seem like the bad ones. how will we know?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Mexico has an airforce?

I really wasn't aware that they did. That's news to me!

[Edited on 5-12-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I had posted when I had found out when they were going to air it on my local news, considering they interrupted a program I was watching on ANOTHER STATION, I thought that they'd have some NEWS...
I hadn't known that this was here b/c I don't normally follow this section.

What little I can add:

12-yr.-old brother thought it looked like flying car headlights. Now what the mexican airforce was doing was counting really fast. One thing new: There were 16 lights that they saw/counted.

If anyone causght what I said on the one spot, then maybe they saw it on the air--the newscasters didn't give it real airtime--just as a ploy to get people to quit watching the Simpsons and watch the news.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yes they do.... it might be small but they do. How many aircraft can you fly?

It might not be an F-16, but they do have F-5E, which is their fighter aircraft, they have others like Lockheed T-33A, Lockheed C-130A and C-130H among others.

You can find a link to their current service types here.
www.aeroflight.co.uk...
Here is a picture of their F-5E serial 4006.

Here is the main link.

www.aeroflight.co.uk...

BTW there were 10-11 ufos, one behind the other, following one of their aircraft that they captured on film.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

But a Canadian space observer says that while the objects are unidentified, one cannot go much further than that.

www.ctv.ca...

What the heck does that mean? I "observe" space, will the papers call me a "space observer?" Sounds so official. The debunking is so ingrained it's sickening...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ya, I don't put much credit on that site William, you can see someone was just trying to debunk this and they wrote it quick making a lot of mistakes.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
wow~~have the video online??

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Coast to Coast is going to have in the first hour an interview with UFO researcher David Sereda, who will discuss the recent Mexican sighting. Its going to be on in 13 minutes.

This is the link to Coast to Coast.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

This is a link to the video.
www.thesandiegochannel.com...

For anyone that don't know which radio station offers Coast to Coast, if you click on the below link and singup, its free, you can listen to coast to coast for free everynight at 1 am est.
Here is the link.
www.wjbo.com...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You can also save this video to your hard drive using right-click.

media.localnews8.com...

Not very long, but has some of the footage. Looks to be a direct copy from a local news station.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by heelstone]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Coast to Coast is going to have in the first hour an interview with UFO researcher David Sereda, who will discuss the recent Mexican sighting. Its going to be on in 13 minutes.

This is the link to Coast to Coast.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

This is a link to the video.
www.thesandiegochannel.com...

For anyone that don't know which radio station offers Coast to Coast, if you click on the below link and singup, its free, you can listen to coast to coast for free everynight at 1 am est.
Here is the link.
www.wjbo.com...

Damn Thank YOU

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm listening now... and I'm not sure if George has the best speaker on. I do, however, appreciate his (two minutes ago) reference to the 'Battle of Los Angeles' in 1942.

I really do expect this thread to hit 100 posts in a few hours. Congrats to its author on tapping into a story just as it was breaking

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
i thought this would belong in bts under the jokes forum. "mexican airforce" hahah good one.

Couldn't agree more... the Mexican Air Force giving hard detailed work?! Oh my GOD! The end of the world is upon us now... the Mexican Air Force is excelling in ufology over the United States Air Force!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They just showed the video here in Japan on the news.
I must say that although hard to figure out what they were, it is really exciting.

Why does everyone put doen the mexican airforce??? So what if they are small. I am sure that they have high standards, and just as capable as our own.

If a fighter pilot cannot tell what it is, this must be something... I myself and excited meet our friends from the skies....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I saw it on dutch television RTL4 when I got from bed today..
haven't seen it on the other ones.. like the dutch first three nets.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
r

[edit on 2004-7-1 by Teknik]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I would doubt these were earthquake lights as they did not appear visible to the pilots. They were only detected through the usage of radar and the infrared camera onboard the plane. If they were lights, they were lights that did not output light, at least that humans could see.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Just because a pilot can not identify something... does not make it an alien space craft.

Pilots can't make out some of our own governments BS, and we call those UFO's, but there is strict evidence that they are not as such.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Just because a pilot can not identify something... does not make it an alien space craft.

Pilots can't make out some of our own governments BS, and we call those UFO's, but there is strict evidence that they are not as such.

Well they did used Radar Equipment Infrared maybe other secretive technology also... And I don�t think they are totally lost... there is probably people with several years of experience in different fields. And they have now verified that they were Unidentified Flying Objects that needs more investigation.

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Aliens eh, Ahh mmy old buddies are here just to warn us that this big ass astroid is commin close tonite. heres proof.

www.asteroidoccultation.com...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
These objects were invisible to the human eye, the only reason they were spotted was because of the Mexican Air Force technology. The United States has encountered a ton of incidents like this for the past 20-40 years but has never brought it to the public.

I salute the Mexican Air Force for having the balls to distribute this tape around the world.

VIVA MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join