It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Any folks from ATS living South of the Border may want to have their VCR's all set,this sounds very interesting...

www.rense.com...




posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hmm interesting...

All I can say is, I hope this is true. Many articles on Rense turn out to be hoaxes.



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
its also been on the front page of www.ufoplaza.nl



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Is their any news on this? I checked out "televisa.com" and "Yahoo Mexico" without finding any information on the subject.

It doesn't help that I can't read Spanish but I figured there may be some obvious give away as to what an article may be about, such as a photo of UFO or even the title having "UFO" in it.

This would be HUGE news and one would expect it would be treated as such if a government actually went on record as to making such a claim.

Has anyone had better luck than I have while searching for more on this? I would expect for the video to show up somehwhere very quickly if it's all true. Should one of the UFO sites have been recording it all if it was on the tube or even internet televisa?



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Its a hoax it has to be as if any goverment around the world are going to come out and publicly declear that there are aliens or that the footage is of UFO's.



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
Its a hoax it has to be as if any goverment around the world are going to come out and publicly declear that there are aliens or that the footage is of UFO's.


The Belgin government fully disclosed its data on UFOs with the public after the Belgian UFO flap in the 90's. Just because it is footage of UFOs does not mean they are extraterrestrial in origin either.



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spngsambigpants
The Belgin government fully disclosed its data on UFOs with the public after the Belgian UFO flap in the 90's. Just because it is footage of UFOs does not mean they are extraterrestrial in origin either.


Exactly...Hopefully more countries will start to follow Belgiums lead.Mexico has a much more open policy discussing the UFO/ET phenomenon than does the states.Then again,who doesn't?The states are the most suppressive/secretive of any country.



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I agree with all mentioned. It very well could be a hoax. That's why I would like to see the video of it being shown on Televisa. Until this footage can be found, I wont buy it.

I could see Mexico, or any of the South American countries, coming out with footage they recorded. They have a different view on what their people should know and not know. They are much more open to UFO's and that's why I think their government may actually show the video, if ti exists. Didn't the Mexican government come out and admit that they had no idea what was flying over Mexico City in 1991?

UFO's could be flown by our own pilots also, who knows? They could be some strange animal. I bet they are flown both by us and little critters from somewhere else.

I'm just wondering if it can be proved as a hoax or if anyone can verify this story. Anyone with Televisa, give us some help



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
besides who will see it. every one from Mexico is here (USA)



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i thought this would belong in bts under the jokes forum. "mexican airforce" hahah good one.



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
The states are the most suppressive/secretive of any country.


I'm gonna have to disagree with that. The United States puts out more declassified information each year than any other country in the world. Our government, in nature, is generally not secretive nor suppressive. However, it is safe to assume that this fact holds nothing against the government keeping quiet on certain topics... such as extra-terrestrial beings and craft.



posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador

Originally posted by 11thdimension
The states are the most suppressive/secretive of any country.


I'm gonna have to disagree with that. The United States puts out more declassified information each year than any other country in the world. Our government, in nature, is generally not secretive nor suppressive. However, it is safe to assume that this fact holds nothing against the government keeping quiet on certain topics... such as extra-terrestrial beings and craft.


We'll have to agree to disagree on this...What little the government does release through FOIA is usually just shallow info,and often times anything pertinent is blacked out.The Gov regularly hides and suppresses info not only on UFO/ET knowledge,but technologies such as Cold Fusion,Zero Point Energy,etc.,which basically could change the world for the better,and erase or narrow the financial gap between the rich and poor.Most of these things are hidden to keep the Elite in their positions of untouchable power.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
any one seen it ??? any info regarding this...

only found this .

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by MarkLuitzen]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
any one seen it ??? any info regarding this...

only found this .

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by MarkLuitzen]


I am getting so excited
I would like to watch/hear those tapes

UFO Sightings increasing really fast worldwide indeed.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
We'll have to agree to disagree on this...What little the government does release through FOIA is usually just shallow info,and often times anything pertinent is blacked out.The Gov regularly hides and suppresses info not only on UFO/ET knowledge,but technologies such as Cold Fusion,Zero Point Energy,etc.,which basically could change the world for the better,and erase or narrow the financial gap between the rich and poor.Most of these things are hidden to keep the Elite in their positions of untouchable power.
And yet...you survive to speak on these atrocities and disagree with the U.S. Government...you must have slipped through the cracks of oppression.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hopefully someone from ATS gets this on tape.I am excited to see the footage.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by 11thdimension]



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Follow up-Mexican DoD discloses UFO'S!

www.rense.com...



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just saw the video on my local news.It's actually pretty good video.The ufo lights seem to be following the plane.It's black and white video.



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Confirmation of video screening.


www.smh.com.au...



posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't know what made me think, Volcano. The 'sighting' happened
in S.E. Mexico...some active. Or was it a drug 'run', with an escort?
Cuba is next door.
vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...
Sanc'.




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join