It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a total collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

[Ænema]
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this
bull-# three ring cirrrrcus siiiideshow of
Freaks here in this, hopeless #ing, hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any #ing time.
Any #ing day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.
©tool
artists.letssingit.com...

I posted this song because it is how I feel lately I want to just watch the world burn, I want a fresh start I want more than anything else for this entire thing we call life to faultier and come crumbling down on top of us. Every time I watch the news and see the economy stabilizing I get sad I was really hopping this was going to be it, you know the big fall in to madness if you will.
I really want the elitist people to suffer in the worst way I want to see record homeless I want to watch the collapse of modern day society from my couch I want to TiVo it so I can play it back over and over again while I eat my chetos and sip my coke.

I did not used to be like this you know, I was a fun life loving man but lately im so sick of seeing how we and I mean the world.
We have been brought to the brink and than pulled back just to end up right back where we were once again so many times it makes me puke.
I think the world needs this total collapse and a rebirth.
You know a fresh start! From ground zero no religion no governments no anything

Tyler Durden: In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

I feel this is what we need a return to a simpler time, you know a time where credit was given out on a promise to re pay not on a score given by some kid in a suite in a building far away.

What do you all think?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by SPC_D]

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
Also, supplied link to lyrics and edited size of quoted material.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Really good post. I gave you a star and flag. I'm with you in that I'm ready for a change if it means the elite will suffer.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If this was possible to punish those bankers and elite then I would agree, but since everyone would suffer I have to say calling for armageddon is callous.

Life could be worse, enjoy what you have, not destroy what you could have.

You probably have better standards of living than most other humans on this planet. And help the more needy in your country at first if you want to make a difference. Otherwise just enjoy your own life, you only get one, so make the most of it.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I feel the need to elaborate on the record homeless. Listen I don’t want families to suffer but to effect change we as a nation we need to suffer we really need a jolt of wake the hell up and record homeless and unemployment followed by a complete collapse of the stock market and hyper inflation my be the only way to wake America…hell the world up from this hypnotic sleep we all seam to be in.
We seam to be mesmerized by Obama and his cult of personality, we need the elite to suffer as we do.
They need to see what wealth they have is built off the broken backs of the masses they need to be homeless THEY need to loose there jobs! THEY need to live from paycheck to paycheck and have to decided whiter to pay a bill or eat!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
If this was possible to punish those bankers and elite then I would agree, but since everyone would suffer I have to say calling for armageddon is callous.

Life could be worse, enjoy what you have, not destroy what you could have.

You probably have better standards of living than most other humans on this planet.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by john124]

With due respect, I have to remind you that the common population, that is Us the citizens, are already suffering, while they sit on high, living the AMerican dream while robbing us of it...so I agree with the OP. As since we're already surviving the suffering and doing the best we can to keep surviving. That's what we have that they don't, the ability to survive like we do, because they never really had to do any real labor in their entire lifetime(The elite).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for because it might come true. The thing is, most people do not know what it's like to suffer. Not here in America anyway. Being a person that lives below the poverty line I can tell you things are not that bad.

I know people wish for change but to have desire for destruction is not right and maybe your just mad because you feel hopeless. I can tell you, you don't need to feel hopeless. You don't need to worry. Someone else in this world has it far worse then you and myself.

I suffer in pain every day (bamboo spine). But one thing I do not wish and that is more suffering in this world.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I know people suffer, but I would like for all this to be over not like we all die over just this every day gloom and doom crap.

I am so tiered of seeing it day in and day out I want that aspect to be over with just let the dam*ed thing burn so we can rebuild wont you? if the old system is so great than why are we clinging to it as it sinks? Just let it go.

As for the elite they do need to suffer as we do and I mean that world wide! Every country every man and woman that calls the shots they need to be reminded how they got there wealth and power. They need a wake up call. They need to know how to live like we live they need to stay in tents and mud huts and they need to live below the poverty line.

and this is in no way aimed at you cloakndagger

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D

I know people suffer, but I would like for all this to be over not like we all die over just this every day gloom and doom crap.

I am so tiered of seeing it day in and day out I want that aspect to be over with just let the dam*ed thing burn so we can rebuild wont you? if the old system is so great than why are we clinging to it as it sinks? Just let it go.

As for the elite they do need to suffer as we do and I mean that world wide! Every country every man and woman that calls the shots they need to be reminded how they got there wealth and power. They need a wake up call. They need to know how to live like we live they need to stay in tents and mud huts and they need to live below the poverty line.

and this is in no way aimed at you cloakndagger

Exactly!!!
However many and most of them didn't get where they are the hard way...that's a minority in the glass ceiling...most of them were born rich and cultivated for their position by wealthy, elitist parents!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Indeed and while we the masses suffer in silence they just get wealthier, with no regard to the masses. Because it is they who empower them.
And the gods help them if they ever wake up and really relies this.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

I completely agree that the elite/extremely wealthy need to suffer.

Those who have the most to lose would suffer the most. For me, I could scrape by if I had to. People could band together to help each other through the rough parts.

The rich will lose their minds. We won't have any kind of revolution in the way we live until they feel the sting of economic uncertainty.

I completely agree that we NEED a collapse. Do I wish for it? I'm not sure if I would call it wishing. More like anticipating, nervously. It wouldn't be a day in the park that is for sure. But the amazing thiing about us humans, us Americans, we pick up the pieces learn from mistakes and build something bigger and better.

How can we ever revolutionize the way we live our lives economically if we keep hoping a broken, out-dated, less than stellar system will be fixed. It will only last until the next time. We need to let go! We need it to collapse. We need to START FROM SCRATCH. I don't know how to run a dang country. I'm not going give any answers as to how that should happen. I really don't even know if it's possible.

I just know, that the only thing that makes sense to me the more and more and more I think about not only this situation but previous situations like these is that WE NEED TO START OVER.

God I wish I knew how though...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f9ae7bfdf8e.jpg[/atsimg]

That is my check stub if you will I did edit out my name SSN and anything that you could use to identify me to include my bank account number sorry guys. This check is every 2 weeks talk about livening below the poverty line 900$ and something a month by my count that is well below the poverty line

Not everyone in the military makes bank.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Shameless bump.... how much wood could a wood chuck, chuck if a woodchuck could chuck norris?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Im at work on a government computer, so no YouTube for me sad I know so if you could provide me with what is in said video that would be great.

P.S. Love the avatar

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I agree with you that the system is messed up. People need to do 2 jobs just to feed their kids and still live in #ty houses.. it's just not right. Then when people ask for the rich to chip in, its OH NO "communism" when in reality it's just fair that the super rich pay a bigger share of the expenses than the ones who are barely able to survive anyway.

Progressive taxation ftw, free health care for all as it is in most civilized countries.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Im at work on a government computer, so no YouTube for me sad I know so if you could provide me with what is in said video that would be great.

But of course...

It is a video of Louis C.K. on the Conan obrian show.

He is giving a spiel called. "Everything is amazing and no one is happy".

Basically he is just saying how he thinks it would be good if we went back to donkeys with pots banging on the side. He says that he thinks that would be good for people. He believes that all of the advancements that he has seen in his lifetime alone..(he's around 40 or so) are amazing, but that the crappiest generation have become the receipients of it. He gives an example of some girl turning on her cell and getting all pissed because it takes two seconds to boot....he says, "CAN YOU GIVE IT A SECOND? IT IS GOING TO SPACE FOR GODS SAKES....CAN YOU GIVE IT A SECOND TO GET BACK FROM SPACE? Pretty funny, I wish you could watch it.

Great lyrical choice....Maynard lives in my heart I think.

Keep your chin up....your wish isn't too far off. I am Jacks Obdula Oblongata...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The only sure way of making the elite wake up and listen would be if everyone JUST STOPPED CONSUMING. If somehow you could get everyone to stop buying all the useless rubbish most people sem to think they need.
Who NEEDS a giant plasma/LCD/LED tv never mind more than one?
Who NEEDS a big/sports car never mind one for everyone in family?
Who NEEDS a new outfit for every occasion?
WHo NEEDS lots of jewellery?
Who NEEDS the latest gadgets?
Who NEEDS a label on anything advertising the fact you have more money than sense?

It amazes me everyday the rush to buy all the latest crap, someone on TV has told you that you must have.
The 'newspapers' are just full of meaningless tat about who is sleeping with who and generally just promoting the cult of celebrity, the same goes for most of the MSM as it is only there to serve the elite.

All it would take to change this paradigm is for us the people/sheeple to sit down and buy nothing, can you imagine the headlines across the world if we chose a day to act and nobody bought anything but food or other ESSENTIALS.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by enteri

I am not touting for free health care I think that bill in its current form will be the death of a free America. in fact I will go so far as to say I hope that bill will get shot down and burn it will do nothing for us.
force all of us to pay once more brining us to the brink just to be pulled back at the last moment it is a circle that needs to be broken. I call for radical change a change for America that our fathers would recognize an America that if Lincoln or grant were alive today would be proud of. An America that I can be proud of! A truly free America! That abides by rule of law and not rule of lobbyist or who contributes more too any one party.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

P.S. Love the avatar

You are the first one that actually gets it!

I'm humbled you see it for what it is.....gratitude to you

"They love my image" and my image is what will destroy them....if they would only see what is true.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If the elite were stupid, then your plan may work. Unfortunately for us they are not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only people who will suffer are the average Joes because the elite will be long gone by the time any of this happens, but we will be too busy killing each other in the streets to notice.

They will then swoop back in when most of the chaos dies down and then they will offer their solution which we will all be so happy to accept.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join