It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with an alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Two weeks back I was sitting at the desk in my room working. Right outside my room is a street light that, come night time, always bathes me in a warm yellow glow. I had grown used to it by now, so used to it that one night a while back when it didn’t come on I couldn’t concentrate on my work or get to sleep. It was then I realised I depended on it like a child depends on a nightlight.

This night was different though. The streetlight was contending with another light for my attention. The second light was smaller than the streetlight. Smaller because it was distant, not because it was actually smaller in size. It was red and seemed to be pulsating. A small, red, pulsating light……so what? Well this light MOVED! It moved left then right, up then down. It came closer and then moved away. It was fast, not super fast, but fast nonetheless. It did this for just over a minute and then it was gone. Disappearing behind the trees, gone.

I allowed myself a few minutes to be sceptical. It could have been this, it could have been that etc. But I knew I was just delaying the inevitable. What I saw was a UFO. Now I wasn’t thinking I had just witnessed an alien air show, not at all. I mean UFO in its actual meaning – an Unidentified Flying Object. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway I was happy. I had just witnessed my first UFO. Little did I know it would not be my last……

Five days later, it happened again. This time it lasted all of thirty seconds but was my favourite of the two sightings. It seemed to be the same craft. With its distinctive red pulsating glow. However it was closer than before. What made this one so exciting was its exit. It didn’t move behind some trees or stage left/right, out of my view. Instead it shot into the distance. Beyond the horizon and beyond the distance my eyes were capable of seeing. It reminded me of the beginning of Star Trek: The Next Generation when the ship zooms off into the distance and turns into a bright light. It was truly spectacular.

Now I know what you’re thinking because I would be thinking the exact same. Where are the photos? Well there aren’t any. Both sightings combined lasted just over one minute thirty and I was too engrossed in what I was seeing to avert my gaze. I did think about it though, but I reminded myself that my phone (I had no camera) was old and would be useless anyway.

I couldn’t believe it. Two sightings in the space of a week. Obviously I sat up late every night starring out of my window just in case it happened again, but nothing.

But what happened next was even stranger……

It was Wednesday July 22nd. I was sitting in the bus depot waiting for my bus to take me home. I had been shopping, nothing had caught my eye. It was raining, overcast and dark. Only two in the afternoon, but thanks to the black clouds, it was dark.

As I was sitting a man joined me. I say joined me and not sat next to me because he sat close like a friend would, not a stranger. I don’t know about you but when faced with the same situation I tend to sit far enough away to give some space, but close enough as to be friendly and sociable.

I had noticed his proximity but continued to stare straight forward. In my peripheral I could see he was doing the same. It stayed that way for several seconds before he spoke.
“Nice day isn’t it?”
His voice was deep, but not out of place. What I found interesting was the way he said it. There was not a hint of sarcasm. His face didn’t change. He genuinely thought it was a nice day. Now I really don’t mind the rain or the cold, I actually quite like days like this. But when someone says such a thing as that, even if they actually don’t mind such weather, they usually always say it sarcastically. It’s a good ice breaker in such social situations.
Even though I had detected no sarcasm, I gave the usual affirmative sarcastic answer, “Yer, lovely.”
He stayed starring ahead but I looked to my left at him.

My first impression was that he definitely stood out. Even with him sitting I could tell he was tall. He must have been about 6’4, although I’m not great at sizing people up. He was balding, with some hair around the sides and back of his head. He had dark brown eyes and a very distinct bone structure. Like I said, if you were passing him in the street you may pay special notice to him, mainly because of his height, but he was nothing extraordinary.

Now I thought about whether or not to include the next section. Mainly because I thought that it may discredit me.
Me and my friends are always playing a game while were out and about. The look-a-like game. Its pretty self explanatory, if we see someone who looks like a famous person we point them out. It has become somewhat of an obsession amongst us, with us all wanting to get the best one.
Why is he telling me this?
Simple.
The man at the bus stop looked like this:

Now the reason I wasn’t going to include this bit may have become apparent to some of you. The man in the picture is an actor called Carel Struycken. You may recognise him from the film Men In Black, I certainly did. A film in which he played an alien. Now do you see why?
Anyway, that’s what the man in the bus stop looked like. He was wearing a trench coat with a white polo top, beige trousers and dark shoes.

Continued......

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A couple of minutes passed before he spoke again.
“Where are you travelling?”
“Im on my way home” I said.
“Lucky you.”
It registered, but I proceeded.
“What about yourself?” I asked.
“I will be going home soon; I have work to do first.”
“Oh really, where do you work?” I inquired.
“My work takes me all over the planet, it’s beautiful isn’t it?”
All the while he is saying this he is facing dead ahead. So when he said “its beautiful isn’t it?” I looked towards where he was looking, thinking he was talking about something in sight. Seems obvious what he meant when looking at it written down, but at the time this was not so.
So I looked, seeing nothing special I said “What is?”
“This planet, this planet Earth. I have been all over, and it is by far the most beautiful. You must make sure you travel, see it all as I have. It is your home, your right. Do you have plans to travel?”
For the first time he showed some real emotion. Up until then his expression had been the same and his voice was very monotone. And although his voice didn’t change much he spoke with passion.
“I wouldn’t call them plans, but I would love to travel, that’s for sure.”
“I urge you to see it while you can. I am one of the lucky ones, I suppose. You must remember, nothing lasts forever.”
“Oh you don’t need to remind me of that.”
“I know” he said.
And I got the feeling he really did know.

A couple of minutes passed before he spoke again. He seemed more comfortable in his surroundings now. I wouldn’t go as far as to say happy, he still wore the same face, but he was now examining his surroundings, taking it all in.

“Things move fast, too fast” he said. “You don’t own a vehicle (?)”
The question mark is in brackets because im still not quite sure if it was a question. On reflection it seemed more like a statement of truth than a question. I answered anyway.
“No, ive never really been interested in getting one either. It doesn’t appeal to me.”
“That’s good, that’s good. They are more trouble than they are worth. There are always alternatives.”

At this point my bus turned the corner in the distance. Not that I saw it.
“Your bus is here” he said.
And so it was.
A couple of other people stood up in preparation so I remained seated. I always wait until everyone else gets on, saves any hassle.
“Are you not getting this one?” I asked.
“No, it doesn’t go where im going. It was nice speaking to you. Remember, look after yourself.”
“Ill try” I said with a rye smile, and I got on my bus.
Most of the people on the bus were elderly. So any remaining seats were at the back. Although I never usually sat right at the back, and even though there were seats further forward, I took my place at the very back and looked through the window. The man I was speaking to had left the bus stop and was walking in the opposite direction.

It was an unusual conversation. Not mind boggling, but certainly unusual. It wasn’t so much what he said but the way he said it. Written down, it doesn’t do it much justice.

Three days later I was woken up by the light of day invading my bedroom. It was Saturday morning about ten. I felt bad. I hadn’t been drinking the night before, but I felt like it. I hadn’t been fighting the night before, but I felt like it. I hadn’t had trouble getting to sleep, but I felt like it.

My head was aching. Like a brass band were marching their way around my skull. My body was also aching. I felt like I had gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson. I had bruises on my upper left arm, and a mark that looked like a carpet burn on my head, just below my left temple. Not big, but noticeable.
It hurt all over to walk, just lifting myself out of bed was a chore.
The strangest thing was something I wouldn’t have noticed unless someone had pointed it out, which they did. It was a mark behind my right ear. A bluish, bruise like vertical line that ran parallel with my ear. It didn’t protrude like a lump or cut, I couldn’t feel anything there with my fingers. It didn’t hurt to touch either. Very odd indeed.

Now take of all of this as you wish.
I am not stating I spoke to an alien and was then abducted. I am merely relaying what happened to you, mainly because I want to know if anyone has had any similar experiences.
The title of the thread is merely to capture your attention and give a sample of what im implying.
Do I believe I spoke to an alien……honestly, no.
Do I believe it was possible……yes.

With all that happened before it and what happened after it, I just couldn’t pass it off as a set of coincidences, I don’t believe in them.

Feel free to tear me apart but first consider this.
I posted this in the right area. I am not claiming it to be something it is not.
I will answer any other questions you have.
Don’t post if you are just going to be negative and say im lying etc…

All I can say is im honestly not. This might not mean much to you but there is nothing I can do about it.

Thanks for taking the time
Live Forever

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Interesting story.

I have a few questions:
1. You wrote the story in a very relaxed and sort of hypnotic way. Did you feel this way when speaking to this man?
2. What accent did he speak in? Scouse, london??
3. How big are the bruises and what colour are they?

Thanks and good luck.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Any chance you took pictures of your physical injuries? Could offer partial validation of your story, plus maybe someone else has/had the same bruising/marks.

Also, are you having any dreams/feelings of fear or panic since this incident?

Interesting story to say the least....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It shouldn't matter if you did speak to an alien / non terrestrial, we should all be prepared to chat with anyone regardless. If they start a conversation we shold be prepared to chat away, not just remain silent and ignoring them, its just plan rude I think.

IF he was an non-terrestrial then well done on making contact, sometimes I think they ( the ET's) see something in a person and have to 'scope' them out , before making real contact ( i.e. abducting or 'borrowing' a person). I'd love to meet someone and as some of you know I call out ( with my mind) ( well more like have a little ditty I try to concentrate on when I'm driving around town ( London).

If you were indeed lucky enough to have a contact then I think congrats are in order but if not , then you at least made human contact with another person, most other people would have probablyu just grunted and ignored the chap.So well done for being a man and not a pleb.

I hope to have contact one day, but when I'm sleeping I think about having a note tied around my neck saying " please don't erase my memories, let me remember" but I think the wife would call me a kook, if I were to have an encounter my first question statement would be just that, " let me remember".

[edit on 29/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You're a very creative writer. Sounds like a snippet from a Hollywood script.

Your actor guy also played Lwaxana Troi's butler "Homn" in Star Trek TNG.

IRM

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
Interesting story.

I have a few questions:
1. You wrote the story in a very relaxed and sort of hypnotic way. Did you feel this way when speaking to this man?
2. What accent did he speak in? Scouse, london??
3. How big are the bruises and what colour are they?

Thanks and good luck.

Thanks for the questions.
1. Hypnotic...no. Relaxed...yes. After all i had just been shopping and was waiting for the bus. I am a very laid back person anyway.
2. That is one of the strange things, he didnt have an accent i can relate to. I was constantly thinking throughout the conversation..."where is he from?"
He spoke in a very monotone way, never getting louder or quieter.
3. There are two bruises on my left arm, both fingertip sized, yellow in colour. I have a big bruise just below my knee too.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Any chance you took pictures of your physical injuries? Could offer partial validation of your story, plus maybe someone else has/had the same bruising/marks.

Also, are you having any dreams/feelings of fear or panic since this incident?

Interesting story to say the least....

I took picture yesterday once i had decided to make a thread. So the bruises/marks arent fresh, but still visible.

No specific dreams or feelings of panic since the incident.
I am going to sleep much later though, i just seem to never be tired.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I fully agree about the lack of sociability these days. Im always making conversation with people. Its fascinating how much you can learn from strangers. Even that word bugs me a little. Strangers are not strange.

That being said, ive never had a conversation like this one. It didnt feel "normal" whatever that is.

Thanks

[edit on 01/06/09 by LiveForever8]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
You're a very creative writer. Sounds like a snippet from a Hollywood script.

Your actor guy also played Lwaxana Troi's butler "Homn" in Star Trek TNG.

IRM

Well thanks but i assure you it was very real.

I didn't know about his other acting roles. Im sure you can appreciate why i thought about not mentioning it, especially now he's played TWO aliens in two separate films

Still, i cant change what the man looked like, and he looked like him.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interesting story. I don't think anyone will tear you apart for it. Actually your story reminds me of something that happened to me when I was probably 10 or 11. I had went to the hospital with my parents to see our next door neighbor who was dying of cancer. Upon entering her room my mom took me back out to wait.. I guess after seeing her appearance they didn't want to upset me, I'm guessing because she was clearly very close to death. If anyone of you has seen what cancer can to do to the human body esp. toward the end, it's horrific to say the least. So after my mom led me out and then went back in herself I went down the hall to the chapel. I remember walking in and seeing a women seated looking down but toward the alter, there was nobody else there. I sat down in the same bench as her but probably 6-7 feet away. She said hello. I said hi back and i began feeling a very safe protective aura. What I'm about to write is true to the best of what I remember. Now in my head I heard her ask my name. no kidding. It was like she said it out loud and it sounds weird now but it almost seemed natural at the time; the way it occured. I said my name out loud. She told me her name again without saying it.(I forget her name, it was something very differnt like Chello or Monichello something like that) I told her I liked her name and she smiled.. again all this seemed really natural and when your young like 10 or 11 years old it seems weird stuff does happen. Now we talked maybe for another minute or so, sometimes I heard her say things out loud sometimes in my head. Now when I began to leave I walked out and for the 1st time she looked up and our eyes met I'll never forget the feeling I got.. The best way I can describe it is when people say they remember everything up to the point of right before they die.. it's hard to describe. The other amazing thing was her eyes, the color. Never before or since have I ever seen white blue eyes like these. Even at 10 I was amazed i actually had to force myself to look away..The last thing she said, (Now i'm not sure if she said it or I heard it) but she said "I hope to see you again"

Now I have told this story maybe 5 times and people have asked me if I thought I had spoke to an angel. I would say no but there was something very magical about the meeting that has kept me remembering it for over 17 years.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have posted my experiences here in the past. I have woken up with plenty of bruises - yellow ones too - at various intervals, as well as the other feelings you describe. Not sure about any on my scalp or behind my ears though. I have long, dark hair so it's unlikely that it would be noticed.

Tell me though: Have you awoken to the smell and taste of kerosene? There was a time as recently as last winter that I woke up with that smell in my nostrils and the taste so strong it was as though I had gargled with the stuff. Quite inexplicable!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I'm not suggesting it wasn't real... merely that you have a good writing style. I too had a strange encounter with a little gentleman after my sighting in the 90's... but that's another story...

IRM

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I have posted my experiences here in the past. I have woken up with plenty of bruises - yellow ones too - at various intervals, as well as the other feelings you describe. Not sure about any on my scalp or behind my ears though. I have long, dark hair so it's unlikely that it would be noticed.

Tell me though: Have you awoken to the smell and taste of kerosene? There was a time as recently as last winter that I woke up with that smell in my nostrils and the taste so strong it was as though I had gargled with the stuff. Quite inexplicable!

Nope, cant say i have woken to that smell/taste. That does sound strange.
There doesn't seem to have been any effects on me. Apart from the bruises/marks etc.
Not yet anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh dont get me wrong, i understood what you were saying.
I like to think of myself as a writer, so i would hope its an easy read.
You mentioned a story of your own......?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Thats an interesting story too. What did she look like?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yes I do.. the sighting aspect has been posted on ATS but the strange episode that followed has not been covered in detail here. I keep that part quite guarded for obvious reasons

IRM

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ah Come On People! S@F this thread, this person is truly genuine and the experience was one they will carry for a lifetime.

The Op is not making odd ball claims, just sharing a precious life moment which will only stand to enhance the beauty of the journey towards total awareness.

Aside from the marks, it is a very sweet telling of a genuine encounter with a non terrestrial higher light being, a higher evolved being of light.

Yes it did happen on the same day as the Total Solar eclipse.

And yes this is the most beautiful planet in the solar system.

Good for you Op, I appreciate your presence on these boards and look forward to more information as it comes to you.

Beautiful story and I fully believe the resonance of your truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's a nice story, and I take it for what it is : a story.

The writing style remind more of a short novel than an actual event.
I can hardly tell a true story with this kind of writing, but I got no problem faking one. There a too many details in your story and usually when someone give too much detail, they are lying.

Why did you not create a thread about your double sighting in the span of two week?

From what I saw in a previous post in this www.abovetopsecret.com... you may had a real encoutner witha strange guy.
So the question is did you reate this semi truth of a story to fit you strange encounter, or is it all true?
My guess is the first.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Jigore]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
It's a nice story, and I take it for what it is : a story.

The writing style remind more of a short novel than an actual event.
I can hardly tell a true story with this kind of writing, but I got no problem faking one. There a too many details in your story and usually when someone give too much detail, they are lying.

Why did you not create a thread about your double sighting in the span of two week?

From what I saw in a previous post in this www.abovetopsecret.com... you may had a real encoutner witha strange guy.
So the question is did you reate this semi truth of a story to fit you strange encounter, or is it all true?
My guess is the first.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Jigore]

Yes it is a story...a true story.

First off, i dont mind in the slightest you questioning me. After all, thats what this site is all about.
As for my writing style. I am a writer. I make sure anything i write is easily readable and interesting. That doesnt mean i made anything up, i just presented it like a story so people would read it.
Too many details?
I have a good memory. I wrote it down right after it happened. Also it was so strange that you would remember it quite easily. Im an observative person, as a writer i have to be.

As for the sightings. Well thats quite simple. I make a thread saying...what exactly? I saw a red pulsating light in the sky. No video. No pictures. What would you say to that?
Too many people make posts about what they saw without any proof, which for me, is no good. However i included them in my thread because they were integral to what happened...i believe.

Its all true. What more can i say?

Thanks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join