It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with an alien

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sounds like you had an amazing experience mate. Being from liverpool too, I wanted to ask you whether you had also wondered what the hell he was doing here, apart from obviously coming to watch the greatest football team on earth (although not lately, and not at all in July...)? I mean our city, as great as a city can be, is not what I would regard as a point of interest for any visiting extraterrestrial...

Unless he was after a pair of Ugg boots or some trainers...!

I agree with IRM too, nicely written.

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

S&F sir.
It's the kind of thing I'd love to happen.
He seemed like a genuine soul with a kind if 'innocence'.
I reckon he must've been drawn to, or could sense you were 'awake' and had an open mind to read between the lines of the conversation.

Much love...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Great story! I must say I have seen a similar UFO though mine was white and moved about considerably in several directions. Makes me curious though as to why alien crafts would engage in such aerial maneuvers?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

Yer, it was a wee bit surreal to say the least. I'm sure he didn't come to watch our beloved team in July also

Why was he here? Who knows? Although Liverpool is as good as anywhere I suppose. Why London? Why Birmingham? Why Newcastle? Why anywhere? Maybe he mistook the Radio City tower for a UFO......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/925057d6a15c.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks for taking the time out to read and comment

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

not to offense you, this pic really looks an Alien

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
apart from obviously coming to watch the greatest football team on earth

Naaa they'd be comming to up to manchester for that. United that is, not #y city.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Oh, don't worry you didn't offense me, mainly because I didn't understand what you were saying

Thanking you please.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

OP, it's possible that this encounter with this being was no accident.

It's possible that he was a time traveler who was watching you, who knew that you had a mission in life, and he was only trying to wake you up to it.

Maybe he was trying to make you remember what you came here for. Sometimes these beings supposedly do that. They look like normal people, but they're actually here watching over those that are born here to change the course of events of the earth. It seems that ever since the 1990s they saw it as a perfect window of time, to change the course of events of this planet, the timeline, because this is the best time to do it. America, thought not truly free, is one of the best countries to be born in because of the flexibility of freedom here.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The problem with meeting most ET's is that you don't twig that they are aliens to after you have meet them!
tricky aren't they!

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I remember when that was a revolving restaurant. Ate there once, brilliant idea. You're right though, why any particular city or place, Liverpool's as good or bad as anywhere else.

Do you feel like something special has happened to you following your encounter with this man?

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting read OP LiveForever8.
I must say from my own experiences in meeting people in life, I have had similar situations like yours. Where one meets someone in the most benign, mundane and ordinary of places and that person in particular just seems to stand out. More often than not they might
a slight mental challenge etc etc .
But then you meet that person who seems like they do indeed have all their faculties in proper order and are actually quite articulate in the way they communicate with you.
But one thing "bugs " you deep down, as they just seem socially inept and dont have the required experience in life and understanding of the correct social etiquette and ques that defines most Human relationship interactions in everyday life.
Then you realise, as someone observantly put only afterwards that this person was not a Terrestrial being.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If I was gonna believe anyones encounters of the surreal it'd be LiveForever

I dunno why, you just don't strike me as they type to lie.
Might be the avatar

That sounds pretty interesting what happened (definetely the thing about how unsociable we are nowadays) and the aftermath even more so.

I'm always a bit iffy on the subject of alien abductions, but this could be one, yes.
I'm sorry I missed it when it was first posted.
Although I wasn't a member back then, I was just a reader!

But yes, incredably well written too. I hate to admit it but I usually get bored of reading halfway through and go elsewhere.
Well done. I will S & F even though I'm 5 months too late!

You had anything odd happen to you lately?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
damn, i want to see a ufo pretty bad i never have,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join