It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with an alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OK DERAILERS, enough is enough, you may ask the OP questions in a civil manner, you may voice your objections to his story, but drop the crass put downs or I will report your behavior to the proper authorities!!!

Wow, for an easy going gal, I guess I feel strongly to protect this persons story, I know how it feels to be manipulated by the trolls here...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It would seem indeed a sad day when the truth of a posting is questioned simply because it is 'too well-written.' I am quite at a loss of writing skills to truly convey the feelings evoked by such a stance; however, in accordance with the above, that, in and of itself, must lend credibility to this opinion.

I have noticed over the last few months a degradation of well-written posts on these forums; that, however, does not necessarily detract from the expressed content. Still - given a choice - I would much prefer to read a well-constructed post and I certainly appreciate the efforts of the OP in presenting such.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Story seems genuine. My guess: "They" chose you for any reason, personally checked you (the tall man), obviously found your genes attractive enough, then stole them for breeding purposes (Friday night) ie for themselves, and eventually marked you “for further use” or as “used”. Nothing to get excited about. You were just robbed.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

As for the sightings. Well thats quite simple. I make a thread saying...what exactly? I saw a red pulsating light in the sky. No video. No pictures. What would you say to that?
Too many people make posts about what they saw without any proof, which for me, is no good.

Well, I can't see video or pictures or proof in this thread.
I can't proove your are lying, and you can't proove you are telling the thruth.

So am I the only one with suspicion?

Why do you people believe this? Please do not answer with ''thruth vibration''.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sorry if I missed something.

Have you gone to the doctor? I would do if I wake up with bruises. Yeah, they're just bruises, but better to be safe. And you don't know how they came to your body, so it would be better to have an expert opinion.

Have you ever had problems relating to sleepwalking? Somnambulism, I mean.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea

Story seems genuine. My guess: "They" chose you for any reason, personally checked you (the tall man), obviously found your genes attractive enough, then stole them for breeding purposes (Friday night) ie for themselves, and eventually marked you “for further use” or as “used”. Nothing to get excited about. You were just robbed.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by DeepSea]

yes .. I agree with your post

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Very interesting encounter. The part I found intriguing was he told you to enjoy the "planet" while you still could, like it or you was leaving. Also he used the word planet, just odd.

You are a good writer.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
Sorry if I missed something.

Have you gone to the doctor? I would do if I wake up with bruises. Yeah, they're just bruises, but better to be safe. And you don't know how they came to your body, so it would be better to have an expert opinion.

Have you ever had problems relating to sleepwalking? Somnambulism, I mean.

Thanks for reading.

No, i haven't gone to the doctor. They were just bruises, even i could see that. Plus, with whats going on now (Swine-flu) i wouldn't fancy a trip to my doctors just so he can look at me funny and tell me they are bruises. I wouldn't want to waste his time.

As for sleepwalking, no i cant say i have ever had that problem. Wouldn't rule it out though, seems like a likely possible answer for sure.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have to agree, this is written more like a short story rather than someone telling an account of what happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Did you get the feeling this person was lonely? I felt I had to ask, based on what you posted for his looks. While he was not ugly by any means, he was sort of unusual looking. He reminds me of Lurch from the Adams family. While I would not have stared, I would have thought to myself, how much he looks like Lurch.

I asked if you got the impression of him being lonely, because I am a magnent for people like that. It seems wherever I go, people will engage me in conversation for some reason. Just today, while out shopping, I had a very elderly lady ask me about some cosmetics out of the blue, and a little boy decided to follow me around while his mother was not paying attention to where he was. Also at places like bus stops, people start talking to me, also.

While it could be a coincidence that you saw the lights, and then this fellow decided to chat with you, I'm not sure whether or not to think this was an encounter with an alien.

Also, I toss and turn a lot when I sleep. It's not unusual for me to fall out of bed, or knock my head on the nightstand.

What have your dreams been like since you woke up with the bruises?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Did you get the feeling this person was lonely? I felt I had to ask, based on what you posted for his looks. While he was not ugly by any means, he was sort of unusual looking. He reminds me of Lurch from the Adams family. While I would not have stared, I would have thought to myself, how much he looks like Lurch.

I asked if you got the impression of him being lonely, because I am a magnent for people like that. It seems wherever I go, people will engage me in conversation for some reason. Just today, while out shopping, I had a very elderly lady ask me about some cosmetics out of the blue, and a little boy decided to follow me around while his mother was not paying attention to where he was. Also at places like bus stops, people start talking to me, also.

While it could be a coincidence that you saw the lights, and then this fellow decided to chat with you, I'm not sure whether or not to think this was an encounter with an alien.

Also, I toss and turn a lot when I sleep. It's not unusual for me to fall out of bed, or knock my head on the nightstand.

What have your dreams been like since you woke up with the bruises?

What a great question.
I did get the feeling he was lonely. Although lonely may not be the right word exactly. I got the feeling he was a long way from home, be it from the other side of the planet or the other side of the galaxy, and he was not happy about it. Kind of like he was missing someone or something.

I agree i could have picked up the bruises by conventional means, absolutely. The mark behind my ear is a little harder for me to explain though.

As for the dreams, well. Someone has asked earlier whether i have been having weird/unusual dreams and i told the truth...no i haven't. Thinking about it now though, i haven't been having ANY dreams whatsoever. Or at least none im remembering.
This is odd because im a big dreamer. Almost every night, and i remember them too.

So yer, thanks for highlighting that for me. Ill be keeping tabs on my dreams from now on.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

I had a very strange dream, on the night you were thinking you might have had an encounter. The night of the eclipse.

My dog woke me up barking.

What I experienced, was being pulled back through a tunnel, but not like a bright white tunnel, like a near death experience.

It was as if I was out, over and above the earth, and when I was pulled back, it was through a tunnel of blue sky, and clouds swirling all around. There were also people (or whatever they were) not wanting me to leave yet, but they could not hold on to me.

Also, I had a feeling the next day like yours. Very exhausted, like I had been out jogging all night, or up all night, a very unrestful sleep, but it had been about 8 hours that I slept, and I ususally only sleep for 5 to 6 hours at the most. I had the groggies also, like a hang over. It was very hard for me to get situated the whole entire day, and to be honest, I was upset with my dog for waking me up out of wherever I was. I tried to nap later in the day to see if I could get back to that place, again, but was unsucsessful. I did not wake up with any unusual bruises that night, but I have in the past.

My bruises are usually on the underside of my upper arm, and around my ankles. I do think it is because of the way I sleep at times, because I will wake up with my head at the foot of the bed. How do those bruises get on the inside of my upper arms, is what I would like to know. It is like someone has grabbed me.

Perhaps, you should visit this bus stop again, and see if this fellow shows up.

Funny, your title reminded me of reading, "Conversations with God."

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Yer, your experiences certainly sound like mine. The markings could very well be easily explained, but fingerprint sized on the upper arm....very unusual indeed, just like mine.

I have thought about going to the bus stop. I dont want to force anything though. Im sure i will be there again soon, next time i go shopping. But i have the feeling this gentleman (in its truest meaning...gentle man) would approach me if he wanted to.

As for the title, Conversations with God and Conversation with an alien could be seen as one and the same to some people

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sounds like it may have been a "time traveler" or something of the sort, but I wouldn't think it was an alien.

As far as the abduction is concerned, he must have had some sort of connection to it. As in, ok, these human folks show up in public, and then these aliens show up in private and do their thing.

Why on Earth this guy would have a conversation like that before you get body snatched is beyond me. Aliens wanting to toy with you body, but sending a "time traveler" dood first? Maybe he put in some hypnosis that made it easier for them aliens to snatch you without being detected? I don't see their logic here..

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have been doubted for my writing style as well and it certainly does irk a person to be chastised for their skill rather than praised for their ability to convey a detailed event. You write dialogue really well, by the way.

I wouldn't take your story as truth per se until I got to see a couple pics of the bruises (especially the unique one behind the ear).

Did the man have any difficulty speaking? Any impediment or disjointed, random speech? Just a theory, but the guy could have been a high functioning autistic. I have a friend with that form and he sometimes communicates very much like the guy you conversed with. Having said that, sometimes I'll get in a very peaceful mood after a good workout or some meditation and act a little weird to people, kind of like you explained. But then, that's just my odd personality there.

If it means anything to you, I hope you're not worse for the wear. Typically with abduction events, people are sometimes cured of an ailment. Do you feel better anywhere where you might have had pain or discomfort before? Sounds like you got roughed up!

Anyway, if you stumble upon any memory or details that you haven't expressed yet, please keep us posted.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Also, I'd like to add that I sleep walk very often, and I've never once hurt myself. In my opinion, our subconscious is very awake and alert when sleepwalking, so I'd find it odd for someone to stumble around and experience the type of damage you did even if that's what happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Interesting encounter with the gentleman. As someone else already mentioned, the man could have had autism. There is a form of autism called 'aspergers syndrom'. They may talk in monotone and speak poetically etc. Then again, who knows. Anything is possible and I would keep my mind open. Keep watching the skies.

Perhaps your dreams will return where you will be able to remember them. Maybe we can get some clues from them. In any case, I appreciate your well written document of events.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The people I have told the story to over the years have always asked that same question...and I really can't remember.. People have also asked around what age was she.. Again she could have been 25 or 45.. The only person I have ever seen who reminds me of that lady would be a singer name Tori Amos. I dated a girl for a year who was actually obsessed with her and it did remind me a bit of her...

BTW. never respond to people giving you sh*t it's never constructive. Just hit "Ignore" this user and move on. It's the best way. No matter who you are there's always someone who wants to give you a hard time. Forget it and carry on..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I enjoyed reading your account; it could well be a genuine ET contact.

I know from my UFO sightings in the past year or so that they are a very personal experience, as if they are there for you and for you only. This isn't the case all the time, but for me it was, and likely for you too.

Why would an ET take the time to single out one person and make contact? I don't know, but it happens.

The height is significant. People have reported human looking ETs that appear to be at least six feet tall.

This encounter might lead to more meetings, so I'd definitely be on the alert from now on, and take special note of any odd occurrences that seem out of place.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I had never even considered a time traveler. It would certainly explain the feeling i had that he was a long way from home.
If that was the case though, and he had come back in time i would be slightly worried. Some of the comments he made would make me feel uneasy about the future, coming from a time traveler.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join